Memorial Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Momorial Day - Monday.
3.3k words
3.81
12.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memorial Day - Monday

When I wake up Monday morning, it was already around 11 am. I am in the middle of my bed, totally nude, and no blanks on me. I notice that no one is there with me. When I get out of bed, I look into the mirror and see dried cum all over my face and tits. My pussy feels like it has been pumps full of cum and has been draining out all night. I look around to see who is here and I find Cheryl lying in bed in the next room. She looks like she had been used as much as I had. I climb in bed with her. I snuggle up next to her. She asks how I feel. I tell her like a well-used rag doll.

I start to kiss and play with Cheryl's pussy. Her pussy and thighs are covered in cum. I tell her we should go and shower before we get too far. So we get into my shower, we soap each other up, and play with each other in the process. I love the feel of rubbing my nipples into another woman's tits. Once I have Cheryl cleaned up, I push her down on to the seat in the shower. I kneel down in front of her, letting the hot water run over both of us. I spread her legs and start to work my tongue into her pussy and over her clit. Cheryl is playing with both of my tits and nipples at the same time. I take my time getting her worked up and ready to cum. When I think she can take no more, I start to nibble on her clit and use my fingers to fuck her in the pussy and asshole at the same time. She starts to orgasm and I continue to suck her clit in as hard as I can and keep fucking her with my fingers, until she finally pushes me away. When she is done, I get up and ask if she is ready for another day of fun.

I pick out a pair of old jean shorts that are so ripped up the sides and short most of the time my pussy and ass is hanging out for anyone to see. I then put on one of my old tank tops on that is very tight on my tits. The material is so thin my nipple and areolas are clearly visible. I give myself a once over look and cannot wait to see what the guys think of this outfit. I head down to find the guys.

I find my husband and he tells me all of the other guys went out on the boat earlier and would be back after lunchtime. He tells me about what happened last night after Cheryl and I passed out. He tells me about Cheryl being on the video call and me fucking myself in the driveway. I pull his cock out and start to give him a blowjob. When he his rock hard I sit on his lap facing him, he pulls the crotch of my shorts to the side, and slide his cock in my pussy.

Cheryl comes up behind me and my husband continues to tell us what happened to both of us. She reaches around me and is playing with my tits and nipples directly in front of my husband's face. My husband is telling her how a bunch of John's friend had watch as she was being fucked and cummed on. He told her how he had cummed deep in her throat and then later how he had fucked her ass. Once I get to the point where I cannot take it any longer, I reach down and start to rub my clit. I start to cum hard. I lean back and let my husband keep fucking me and Cheryl continued to play with my tits. When I calm down, I get up and Cheryl moves between my husband's legs. I watch her lick my pussy juices off his cock and then take the full length of his cock into her mouth. When he cums he just hold her head tight so that she has to swallow it all.

After we all eat breakfast, my husband tells me that we need to go out to the store to pick up some stuff to grill. I tell him to give Cheryl and me a minute to chance into something a little less revealing. I already told you what I had on and Cheryl is wearing a sheer pink bikini top that I can easily see her nipple through and a little skirt/bikini bottom. He tells us that he thinks we look fine and sure that anyone seeing us would love it. It takes a while but he finally talks us into it.

When we get to the butchers, he say, to let him go in first and then we should come in a few minutes later. We agree and he heads in. I can only see one other car in the lot and hope the store is empty when we go in. I tell Cheryl when we go in that we should hold hands and pretend we are a couple. When we get in the shop, we move over to the meat counter to pick a number. My husband is down the other side talking to the butcher. I hear him tell the guy do you see what just walked in. The guy looked up and gives us the once over. I hear him tell my husband that he cannot believe we would have the nerve to walk around like that. My husband tells him that he had better take care of us first that he would just wait.

The guy moves down to us and asks what he can get us. I tell him that we need to get some stuff for a bar-b-que. I tell him to give us 5lbs of ground sirloin and a dozen sausages. The guy start to get our stuff and my husband comes up and asks us how we are doing. I play along and tell him great, just getting ready to have some fun. He say loud enough for the guy to hear, that anyone dressed like to two of you are sure to have a good time. I ask him how he likes the outfits we have on. He says that he loves them and that he thinks all women should dress like this all the time.

Cheryl gets into the fun by asking him which outfit he liked best. Mine, as she say that she does kind of a little spin and bends over so that she is showing off the little string bikini under the skirt. She then says or hers. When she say that I kind of do the same kind of turn and bend but use my hands to slide up my ass checks and show off the fact that I am not wearing anything under my shorts. My husband turns to the butcher and asked whom he would pick. The guy looks at both of us and says he would pick us both if he could. My husband says he agrees and then asks us where the party is and do you have room for one more.

I tell him we always have room for one more but what does he have to offer. I move up to him and run my hand over his crotch. I look over at Cheryl and tell her if that lump in my pants is all him than I think we should invite him over. Cheryl then moves up to me, does the same thing to my husband, and tells me that she totally agrees. The guy behind the counter says that he is closing up shortly and if they need another that he was free tonight.

Cheryl tells the guy that we really did not have that much space but that if he changed our order over to say 10 T-bones that we could make it worth his while. He tells us to follow him so all three of us head into the back room. Cheryl and I move over to the guy and she gets down on her knees and starts to undo his pants. I start to kiss the guy and grab his hands and put them on my tits. The guy starts to rub and pinch my nipples while Cheryl is giving him a blowjob. He moves one of his hands down to the crotch of my shorts and starts to play with my pussy. By the time his fingers find my clit, he is so close to cumming that Cheryl pulls his cock out of her mouth and start to jack him off as fast as she can. When he cums, she hold his cock pointing straight into her face, and lets it hit her in the face and chest. When she stands up I lean over and lick the cum off her face and chest. I notice that his cum and my licking has turned Cheryl's top completely clear.

I ask the guy if that would cover the price of the meat. He tells us that it was well worth it. Cheryl and I both give him a kiss and head back out to the front. I hear my husband tell the guy if this is normal for his store that he would be back every week. The guy tells him he wished. The guy comes back out and packs our stuff up and we head out.

Once we are in the car my husband say that worked out way better then he though. I tell him after the amount of work Cheryl and I did to get us dinner the least he and the guys could do was cook and serve both of us. He tells me that not to worry that we could just relax and the guys will take care of the entire meal. When we get back to the cottage, the guys are back and setting around the deck drinking beers. My husband tells Cheryl and me to get in the hot tube and the guys will get the dinner ready, while we relax. So we both strip and climb into the tube. The guys watch us as we got in then my husband tells them all to follow him.

About ten minutes later Jason and John come out with a drink for each of us. They both start to rub our shoulders and neck. The other guys all come out, get the grill going, and start on the steaks. Scott and Mike come over to us and they each start to rub are feet and legs. I am surprised that they are not trying to do anything sexual to use. By the time diner is done, I am feeling great from the rub down. My husband tells them we are ready and Jason and Mike left me up out of the tube, each take a towel, and dry me off. Scott and John do the same to Cheryl. Mark brings us bathrobes and lets the guys put them on us. The guys pick us up and carry us into the table. As we are eating dinner, all of the guys tell us how much fun they had and that they are glade we are such sports. I let them know that if they keep being such gentleman I am not sure we can keep behaving like such whore around them. They all tell us that none of them here has any complaints about how we act

Once dinner is over, I tell Cheryl we should take care of dessert. My plan is we take members of our team, one at a time, and show them how much we appreciate the attention they gave us. I get up and tell Scott he should come with me. Cheryl does the same and takes Mike with her. I take Scott up to my room, strip him, and tell him to lie down on the bed and grab the headboard with his hands. I then tie both his hands using some rope we keep in the nightstand.

I then sit down on him with my legs on either side. I first start to kiss him and rub his chest and arms. I kiss his lips and neck slowly working my way down to his nipples, I stop and suck and bit them on while slowly rubbing my pussy on his cock. I ask if he thinks about me doing this to him while we are at work. He says all the time. That he will sit and watch me sometime from his office and rub his cock when no one is around. When he starts to try to fuck me back I stop him and tell him to sit still and let his little office assistant take care of him.

I lick my way down to his cock and balls. I spent a lot of time licking the head of his cock and playing with his balls. I can tell he is getting hot so I slowly put is cock into my mouth and go all the way down until he is completely in my mouth. At this point, the head of his cock is in my throat and I move up and down just a little so that he can feel his head going in and out of my throat. I love to do this and most of the guys I have been with love the feeling also.

After repeating this several more time I move back up to allow my pussy to slide over his cock. I start out very slow and let just a little of his cock into my pussy and then back out. While I am doing this, I am pinching and licking his nipples. Finally, when I am ready to cum I push back and let his whole cock slide deep into my pussy. I start to ride him as hard as I can and tell him he needs to fuck me, as he wants to at work. I tell him to show me how he would fuck me on his desk. He starts to move in pace with me. The whole time I am telling him to fuck me hard and quick before someone comes into the office and catches us. I tell him to come into my hot wet pussy. I tell him how much I have wanted to feel his cum inside of my pussy. I can feel him pumping cum into my pussy, so I start rub my clit and bring myself off almost at the same time. When I am done coming, I lie down on top of him and ask him if he might remember that for a little while. He tells me that was the most unbelievable fuck he has ever got and assures me that he would remember that for as long as he lives.

When we are done, I tell him to tell Mark to come up here in a few minutes. He leaves and I go into the bathroom, take a quick shower, and put on some perfume. When Mark comes in, I do the same thing with him. I spend a lot of time asking him if he likes to fuck his little cousin. I ask him if he thought about fucking me while we grew up together. I keep this up until I can tell he is ready to cum. I pull off him and slide down to wrap my tits around his cock. He starts to fuck them and I let his cock move in and out of my mouth with each stroke. When he cums, I let it hit me in the face and let some drip back on to his cock. I take his cock like an ice cream cone and lick my tongue around it getting all of his cum off it. I then wipe his cum off my face with his cock and repeat the licking it off. When I am done, I ask him if I could do anything else to make this weekend better. He tells me he would like to do it all over again but that his cock is done for and will take days to recover. He gives me a kiss and I tell him to tell Jason to give me a few minutes and then come up.

I head back into the bathroom, clean up again, and get ready for Jason. When Jason comes into the room, I take my time striping him and running my hands over him. I ask him what nasty things would he like his aunt to do for him. He tells me he would like to start by having me lie on my back and play with myself. That he wants to watch me lick and suck on my own nipples and play with my clit. I start by pinching my nipples and twisting them. I ask him if he likes looking at his aunt's tits and watching her getting her nipples hard. I then put my left nipple up to my mouth and slowly flick it with my tongue before I start to nibble on it with my teeth. Holding my nipple with my teeth, I pull on them so that Jason can see me stretching it out. I repeat this on my right nipple. As I am doing this, I start to run my feet over his cock. I slowly start to jack him off with my feet working my feet up and down is cock. I can see the precum on the tip of his cock. I then move my hands down to my pussy. I hold my lips open with my left hand to give him a good look at my pussy. Using my right hand I stick my finger in my pussy to get it wet and then run my finger over my clit. I tell him how I always wanted to have him watch his aunt play with herself. She would be rubbing her clit while she fantasized about him liking her pussy and fucking her.

Jason grabs my feet and starts to jack off letting cock slide in and out of my feet and toes. He tells me to start to finger my asshole and get it ready for him to fuck it. I stick two fingers in my pussy, get them covered with my own juices, and then move them to my asshole. I work the first finger in letting it slide in and out a few times. I then stick the second finger in and work them both in and out. Jason then pulls my legs up over his shoulders, moves up close to my ass, and slowly slides his cock in my asshole. Once he has his full length of his cock in me, he slowly works it in and out. At the same time, he starts licking in between my toes and slowly sucking on one before moving to the next. I come for the first time and he just keeps going. He tells me to suck on my tits nice and loud so that he can hear me do it. I suck one before I let it pop out of my mouth and then the other. I cum a second time and I clamp down as hard as I can on his cock with my asshole and before I am done cumming, Jason is cumming into me. When he is done, he lies down on top of me, tells me that I am his favorite aunt, and gives me a big hug and kiss.

When Jason and I finish, we head back down stairs. Everyone says good-bye and soon it is only my husband and I left. He tells me that was a great way to finish a weekend of fun. That he thinks maybe we should end all of our long weekends like this. He tells me that Cheryl really showed him how much she like the weekend.

The end of the Memorial Day Weekend.