Memorial Weekend

Story Info
For the Memorial Day weekend...
4.7k words
3.64
38.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the Memorial Day weekend, Julissa and I drove to our summer home in Pinetop-Lakeside for some R&R and possible fun. We closed the office and drove up on Thursday to avoid the crowds and traffic. On Friday we observed the new owners of the home next door arrive with a second couple and unload their weekend clothes and supplies. Julissa and I were sitting on our front porch drinking beers. The new neighbors waved at us and after they unloaded their vehicles, they walked over and introduced themselves, Paul and Tammy. Their guests were Jim and Mary, an attractive couple from Scottsdale. Paul advised that they were hosting a barbeque and hot-tub party on Saturday and invited us, if we weren't too prudish, as the parties often got wild and everyone wound up naked. Julissa jumped into the conversation and rubbed Paul's shoulder playfully and told them we were swingers. Tammy advised that dress was casual and swim suits were 'optional'.

We walked over around 4:00 P.M. and were introduced to the other couples. I was surprised when Tammy introduced us to a familiar bleach-blonde Valley television traffic reporter and her husband. I was looking forward to getting into the blonde's pussy! The other couple spending the weekend with Paul and Tammy was an inter-racial couple named John and Yong. John was a handsome black man and his wife Yong was Korean. For the next couple hours we socialized, drank, and ate supper, exchanging our backgrounds, employment, and lifestyles. After the ladies cleaned up the dishes and kitchen, we adjourned to the back deck for more drinks and socializing. We went straight out to the back, which had a nice 5 ft. privacy fence all around the deck and hot tub. We didn't need to worry about the other neighbors, because our house was the only one nearby that is two-story.

Julissa, as always, slipped off her sun-dress and was nude and in the hot tub within 10 minutes of arriving on the back deck. Mrs. traffic reporter (EJ) was next and didn't have much of a nudity taboo, and was also one of the wildest women I've ever met. We were all in and out of the hot tub pretty regularly for the first hour until Paul invited EJ inside to check out the love swing in their den. The rest of us sat outside enjoying one of the first warm days of the summer, while we listened to EJ express her appreciation of Paul's "craftsmanship". EJ is an extremely vocal lady, and she was in a wild state that night. If they hadn't been inside, I'm sure we could have heard her a block away inside the country club. An hour later, when Paul and EJ had returned, I told Julissa she should satisfy her curiosity about John's pride and joy. Julissa had passed up an opportunity to play with John earlier, because when he removed his underwear, she saw the size of his member and didn't think she was ready for him yet.

John has about 8 inches, but he is about as big around as a beer can. John knew she was nervous, so he didn't press the issue of trying, but Julissa surprised all of us when she looked across the deck and called out "John.... wanna fuck?"

While Julissa and John were otherwise engaged in hiding John's black salami, Paul and EJ were sitting in the hot tub relaxing. I sat on the deck with Tammy, and tried to make her feel sexy. Tammy was a spa masseuse, and worked all sorts of odd hours. That night she wasn't really in a mood to play so much as just relax and enjoy the company of some friends. Julissa returned after about 30 minutes with a very smug satisfied smile on her face, and John walked out just behind her with a slightly glazed expression, his cum-soaked 8 inch boner dangling. Sadly, John and Yong had to leave early because their teenaged son was at their motel all alone. Tammy dozed off while I was massaging her, and decided she needed sleep more than she needed sex, so she headed for the bedroom just after John and Yong left. That left just Paul, Julissa, and I in the hot-tub and EJ and her husband (Tom) on the deck.

Julissa now had an opportunity to indulge in one of her favorite activities. She loves having two men working on her at the same time. We went into the family room, and since we were already nude, it took her no time at all to lie down on the couch between Paul and Tom and start sucking Paul to full strength, while Tom enjoyed his favorite Latin meal. When Julissa is being eaten, or fucked, it almost seems that she can suck a cock twice as deep as she usually can, and she had no trouble making Paul's cock disappear right down her throat. Paul knew he wouldn't be able to last very long with Julissausing her talented mouth on him, so after about 15 minutes, right after Julissa came for the first time, he asked if Tom could switch. Paul began eating Julissa, while Tom enjoyed the benefits of her being in such a great mood. There is something about a petite Latina lady who looks even smaller when between two Caucasian men, that is exciting as hell just to watch.

After about 10 minutes of eating her out, Paul was more than ready to fuck my wife, and she was more than ready to get fucked again. So after grabbing Julissa's hips, Paul eased himself into her. Julissa started sucking on Tom like a wild woman as soon as Paul started fucking her hard and deep. Her large nipples were standing up like dark cherries on a sundae, as I started caressing EJ's pussy. Paul soon realized he wouldn't last long like this, and asked to switch places once again. Tom was more than willing to oblige, as he wanted to fuck my wife. Julissa got up on her hands and knees so she could have Tom in her favorite position, doggy- style. Paul sat back and got another excellent oral treat as Tom slid into my wild little wife from behind. In less than a minute, Julissa was having her second orgasm, moaning and groaning around Paul's cock. As her pussy contracted and tightened, Tom couldn't hold back any longer, and came inside her as deep as he could go.

I leaned back to watch the 3 of them finish up, as I took EJ from behind for the first time. I couldn't believe that I was balls deep inside a local female news reporter's pussy. Paul easily slid back into Julissa's well lubricated entrance after Tom pulled out. This time, Paul wasn't holding back and he began pounding into her pussy enjoying the sight of this tiny Latina delight lying under him. In just a few minutes, Paul began grunting and groaning, as he finally allowed himself the climax he'd been trying to hold back for so long. As he slid out, Julissa kissed him softly and whispered thank you into his ear. It's always nice to feel appreciated, and Paul grinned and said thank you right back. Meanwhile, Tom had moved in front of his wife and offered his cum-soaked cock to her grunting mouth as I pounded her deeply from behind. When EJ climaxed, it triggered my own and I pumped gallons of cum into her slippery hole.

After another soak in the hot tub, it was time for us to head back home. Paul asked that we stop by again for another hot tub party soon, and we quickly agreed. The other guests would be returning to the Valley on Monday; however, Paul and Tammy were staying until Tuesday to avoid the traffic. Julissa and I started planning for more action with Paul and Tammy before the weekend ended.

On Monday, Julissa and I were sweeping leaves and pine needles from the driveway and front walk when Paul and Tammy appeared on their porch. Paul mumbled something about "too much work for a holiday" and I replied that my shoulders were getting sore. Tammy then said she could come over and give me a good massage, as she always traveled with her portable massage table. I told her that it sounded nice, and accepted her offer. Tammy showed up at the door later that morning with her massage table, oils, and towels. She was wearing only a thin pair of short-shorts, tube-top, and pair of sandals. As she carried her supplies into our house, she winked at Julissa and said she should go over and keep Paul company since he was preparing to soak in their hot-tub. Julissa hurried over to their backyard wearing only a flimsy house dress.

I helped carry Tammy's table upstairs to the master bedroom. We have a closet that is as large as a bedroom which has a window and overlooks Paul and Tammy's backyard. Tammy set up the table near the window and said we could spy on our spouses while she gave me a massage. She had me remove all my clothes and lie on my stomach with my head in front of the window. She then took a cushion and placed it under my abdomen, raising my ass and hips up. She pulled my flaccid cock and balls downward exposing them between my legs and then coaxed me to spread my knees apart and raise up slightly, giving her access to my genitals. She started massaging my shoulders and neck, moving down my back and hips and finally again to my cock. She told me to watch our spouses and describe in detail to her their actions in the hot-tub. Tammy grabbed a pair of binoculars from the closet shelf and told me to watch closely as her husband fucked my petite little wife.

I observed Paul walk out from their greatroom across the wooden deck to the hot-tub carrying a beer. He took his shorts off, and naked, slowly lowered himself into the water, gasping as the heat from the tub touched his skin. Slowly he immersed himself until just his head was above the water line and lay there in the lounger seat. Suddenly there was a noise from the fence gate below and I saw a figure emerge from the trees. There was Julissa dressed in a white flowing full-length gauze house dress. As she got closer to Paul, he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra as the air had made her nipples erect and they were creating two prominent points. Everything was done in silence, no sound occurring to break the atmosphere. Walking up the steps leading to the tub, Julissa stopped at its edge, looking down at Paul's nakedness. Slowly one foot was raised and stretched forward, her toes just touching the surface of the water and a sensuous smile broke out on her face.

Raising her dress to her knees, she stepped into the tub and sat on its edge where it met the planking. Slowly she swirled the water with one foot, raising it in the air so the water glistened on her leg and tiny droplets of water splashed back into the tub. Leaning back, arms behind her in support, she slowly parted her legs, the skirt slowly sliding down her firm thighs, its bottom edge trailing in the water. Moving her knees in an opening and closing motion across from Paul, I am sure he was able to see up her legs to the neatly shaved Y of her pussy. Julissa suddenly sat upright, and in one swift motion, pulled her wet dress over her head, freeing her breasts and exposing her bare pussy in the water. Leaning over, she proceeded to splash water from the tub onto the bare skin of her chest and shoulders, then flicking some water on Paul's face teasingly.

Slowly she stepped further into the tub, standing before Paul, she looked down into his upturned face and gently cradling it between her hands, kissed him softly on the lips as his hands went around her waist. Slowly she trailed her hands across his chest, moving them lower and lower until her hand brushed against his hardness, smiling as she did so. Paul gasped at this first contact, his penis jerking in her hand. She began to slowly masturbate him in the tub, all the while planting kisses on the areas of his chest not covered by the water. Then with her hands making get up signs, she made Paul sit as she herself had done earlier. Her hot mouth encased his penis, and she slowly began to tease his cock and balls with her lips and tongue. Sliding the length of him into her mouth and then slowly withdrawing, she nibbled and licked the tip before drawing him into her mouth again. This continued for a while then she drew back.

Taking his hand, she drew herself backward across the tub, dragging Paul with her. Suddenly the positions were reversed, with her on the tub edge, her back lying on the planking, her pouty pussy exposed to Paul's glare. Paul immediately moved between her thighs and began sucking her pussy and clit. At this point the silence was broken by small mewing sounds coming from Julissa's mouth. He continued to nibble and kiss her mound when suddenly pushing his head to one side revealing her gash to my delight, and with an impatient pull of his head, pulled his mouth back to the gate of heaven. Paul needed no more encouragement as he continued to work on her clit and pussy. His hands stole up her body until he had possession of her firm breasts, her nipples more erect and seemingly alive in his hands as he tweaked and pulled them. Suddenly she clamped her legs around his head and came in an explosive, almost silent orgasm.

Gasping she opened her eyes and looked up at the window. Slowly she re-immersed herself into the water, her body sliding down Paul's, until her ass was on the edge of the seat in the tub, his cock nestling between her thighs. Shuffling forward Paul's cock found itself surrounded by a third type of heat, this time the heat of my wife's pussy. Arching herself upwards to allow for more penetration, they thrust against each other, Julissa's vagina giving his cock delicious squeezes along its velvety length. Paul's mouth moved to where his hands had been not long before, her breasts, and he kissed and sucked at those magnificent mounds pulling at her hard nipples with his lips. The moment couldn't last forever, as much as they wanted it too. The heat and motion of the water against Paul's chest, back and legs, the heat of my wife's pussy around his cock, the almost complete silence of the moment, and he pounded hard into her as he came, triggering a second orgasm in Julissa.

For most of the next hour, Tammy gave me a wonderful massage and hand-job as I watched our spouses fuck below, hitting all of the sore spots on my 6' frame. She had me turn over and massaged my arms, chest, legs and feet. It was obviously that I had a hard-on but I was beyond caring and she knew it came with the territory. When I was at the zenith of my relaxation and excitement, she asked if I was ready for my prostate massage. Of course, I said I was. She instructed me to lift my ass from the bed and she placed a large, firm pillow under my stomach. My actual ass was up in the air and she spread my legs apart and raised me on my knees. As she reached over and put a glove on her left hand, she told me to relax. I watched her apply a generous helping of lube to her gloved fingers. At the anticipation of what was to come my cock grew harder. My cock, 8" and cut, was dripping pre-cum. Freed of the weight of my body, it popped straight down, a strand of clear fluid spanned the distance from my cockhead to the table.

I was more than ready for this. She told me to relax (as if that were possible) and began to rub my anus with her slick, lube-covered fingers. She circled around my hole, easing her finger in a little more with each pass. Eventually, she slid her long, middle finger into my anus, making me moan. I saw her smile at this as she enjoyed the obvious power she had over me. For a few minutes, she slowly pumped her finger in and out, letting me grow accustomed to the intrusion. Once she was convinced that I was ready, she inserted the finger deep and I felt her begin tracing circles deep inside my body. For many minutes, she probed my ass, rubbing my prostate more and more firmly. My pre-cum was flowing and I began to moan more loudly. Feigning concern, Tammy asked if I was okay.

I smiled and sighed, "I'm perfect!"

She said to let her know if I felt any pain or discomfort. Smiling, she said, "You get off on watching your petite little wife getting fucked, don't you!"

"Yes!" I replied. "You should see her with two or more guys!"

She smiled more broadly and then I felt my asshole being stretched farther. I pushed back on her fingers as they began to fuck me, rubbing my prostate each time they plowed into my anus. I didn't know it could feel any better and then I felt her right hand on my steel-hard cock. Tenderly but firmly, Tammy began to stroke my dripping cock.

She cooed "Okay, Rob. Let it go. I want you to cum as many times as you can. Enjoy this!"

I don't know who was moving more; Tammy stroking my cock and finger-fucking me or me panting and trying to fuck her hand and push against her invading fingers. Regardless, it didn't last long. I warned her I going to cum and she told me to let go. Almost screaming "FUCK ME," I shot thick streams of cum across her hand, across the towel, and even had the first or second shot hit her chest.

A small sense of pride emerged when Tammy said, "WOW! I've not seen a man cum that much from my massages before. You really must get excited from watching your wife fuck!"

After a few minutes she told me to get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. As soon as I did that she slipped a second finger in my hole As she massaged my prostate, I just kind of lost control. I tried, I really tried. But after about two minutes I couldn't take it anymore. My cock began to grow again. Obviously, Tammy took notice. She increased the area she was stimulating. We were way beyond the uncomfortable zone, I was entering into the pleasure zone. I thought she was going to change her finger, but instead she just thrust in her middle finger also. Tammy got up from her kneeling position behind me on the table, twisting her fingers inside me. She now leaned up against my back. I could honest to god feel her bare tits on my back. She reached around with her left hand and felt my rock hard cock.

"My goodness! I see you aren't going to complain about my massage, are you?"

Tammy nibbled at my ear as she lightly stroked my throbbing cock. Expertly, she increased her grip and rate of stroking, concentrating on that little prostate area.

"I want this one to last long, Tammy," I said.

She nodded as she began to work with my cock my abdomen. She gave me a gentle hand-job, one that I would always dream about for days. Her hands were warm as they worked up and down my pecker. Her other hand would sometimes play with my anus while the other would make twisting motions on the base of my cock. I did not have much say in this, so with a rock hard cock and a fully exposed ass, I just watched Julissa and Paul and waited to see what would happen. Tammy gently continued to work her fingers into me. She stopped to apply more lube. To help me, she put my cock in her mouth. She twisted her fingers around and massaged my prostate. Wow! I almost blew it there! Her persistence was unmistakable. She expertly relaxed me and opened me up. To my surprise, I felt her knuckles slip past my ass ring. It hurt a little but ass my ass closed around her fingers. She began to pump down and up.

She got me to a point where she could pull out completely and reinsert herself with ease. At this point, she put my cock back into her mouth. Now she told me I could cum when ready. I could not believe it! Tammy's hand was plunging in and out of my ass. Tammy was sucking the head of my cock and massaging my prostate. How could I be so lucky? I yelled out something unintelligible. I came in buckets into Tammy's waiting throat!

We rested and glanced out the window down at our coupled spouses. The slightest guidance from her hand and that rod found its home. A harmony of moans filled the backyard. Julissa in brief shock as she accepted so much more length and girth than she's used too, Paul as her pussy engulfed and consumed him, me and his wife in awe at what we are watching. Tammy and I reposition ourselves on her table putting her at the window. I quickly repositioned so I could take her from behind and we could both watch the show. Julissa had started to move, rocking ever so gently back and forth, grinding her crotch down onto his. Her hips swiveled in a lusty circle that made him moan again. He wanted to lean his head back, close his eyes and just enjoy the feeling of my wife's pussy. I know he does, because I've been there. I was there this morning.

12