Memories

Story Info
A powerful memory can do the most amazing things.
802 words
3.71
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been an extremely long time since I have written anything, and I am really hoping to get back to it soon. As such, criticism is welcome, however let's keep it polite please :) Hope you like it.

*****

While you are not here, I find myself thinking of you. I am not whole; I am a half without my corresponding other. My body yearns for the feel of your skin against my skin; my mind misses the connection of yours. I miss the connection and sensation of skin to skin contact, feeling full and surrounded by you. My whole world narrowed down to one person - you.

The memory of your hand against the softest skin of my lower back sends shivers down my spine. Its such a sensitive spot that I long to feel this touch again, though you don't know just how much it affects me. I remember how it feels as you glide your hand up to cup my breast, feeling my nipple get hard under your caressing palm. Tormenting me by only slightly moving your palm you make me wait and want for a far more firm touch, perhaps a firm pinch of my tight, throbbing and swollen nipple.

The heat of your body as you lean over me, covering me with your strength, your hardness. I writhe, feeling your hands tease me, slowly sliding over my curves. Your breath against my neck sends me to a place I have never been before. Filled with longing and anticipation, my nerves are on edge, waiting, hoping for a gentle rasp of your teeth against my neck.

As I feel your teeth gently close on my shoulder, I spasm, gripped tight in pleasure. I hear little whimpering moans and as I surface back to sanity, I realize that it is me. I find I cannot hold still, my hips are slowly grinding against yours, and my body feels as though I will burst apart into flames.

Under my palms I can feel your heart racing, this teasing you are so fond of, affects you as much as I. Your breathing quickens, and I can feel your tension radiating through your body. You lean back to look into my eyes and we are caught in a moment of time. The world stops around us as we see into the soul of the other, seeing hunger, desperation and passion.

I am caught in your intense gaze, at this moment I am a fly caught in a carefully woven web. I cannot get free, and find that I do not want to. At this time I am pliant in your arms, willing to do anything and everything that you wish, if it will bring me ever closer to you.

Your lip quirks into a cocky smirk as you see what you have done to me with naught more than a few caresses and a kiss. I feel your palm sliding down my side and around to my inner thigh, teasing the sensitive flesh with light strokes of your fingers. I lift my hips up toward you, silently begging with my eyes for you to continue what you have started. Begging you to slide your fingers over my pussy lips and caress my hot folds.

As you grant my wish, my eyes flutter shut, I cannot bear the pleasure that you give me. Light drifting touches from your fingertips glide over my wetness, grazing my clit. Suddenly pleasure explodes and my eyes fly open as you plunge two fingers deep inside my clenching pussy, deeply. You start finger fucking me hard and fast, my head thrown back and my eyes sightless, as I feel the tension increasing.

I beg you to let me come this time, to not tease me. I feel you stop right before I come, and my body jerks with denial - still trying to find the completion that only you can bring me.

Once more you plunge you fingers into me, and I can tell this time you won't stop. Your eyes hold the devils glint as you curve you fingers, roughly rasping over my g spot. I am gasping and writhing as you hold my thighs open, plunging not only two but three fingers into me. As you feel me reaching my peak you lean down and suck my clit into your mouth, feeling me fall over the edge of the cliff.

I open my eyes as I hoarsely scream out your name, blinded to everything around me by the feeling of bliss inside of me. When I see again I look at you only to discover that I did not come by your hands - nor mine. I have reached this bliss merely by the thought and the memories of what you have done to me.