Memories and Imagination Together

Story Info
A loving girlfriend's original text to her boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.45
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about you yesterday, I came up with this amazing naughty fantasy based on my favorite moments with you. I lay in bed thinking about this for over an hour. This is just a simple message to share with you all the things I imagined.

Its a relatively low lit room and there's a low double bed there. I am lying on the bed on my tummy wearing a shirt and panties, reading. You walk into the room and come stand in front of me. Your wearing jeans with a belt, and a black sleeveless shirt, your hair is open. You are in front of me and we start to talk, Your hands move down to undo your belt and I make the annoyed face of how you never let me open your belt when you know so well that I enjoy undoing your belt for you. So you let go of the belt and I move my hands up to your belt and unfasten it. I sit up at the edge of the bed. I look up at you, smile and open the button on the jeans and undo the zip. I slide your pants down. I can see the outline of your dick in your black boxers and from the angle I am in its really easy to kiss your legs. I slide my hands down your boxers and touch your thighs, I move my head closer to your body to kiss the inner side of your left thigh. You bend down and put your hand around my neck, lifting my head towards you, you kiss me on the lips. I can feel your scruffy beard touching my lips and chin, I wrap my arms around your neck and you gently but firmly push me down a little, so that I am no longer sitting but lying on my back, I spread my legs apart and you climb on top of me. We are still locked in a kiss, one of your hand's is holding the back of my neck and the other one is on the bed for support.

I can feel your bulging penis on the inner part of my thigh, I kiss your chin, your neck, my hands move away from your neck and touch your arms. I wrap my legs around you and pull you closer. You start to kiss below my ear and it makes me squirm. I see you smile, I can also feel your dick getting bigger. I move my hands from your arms towards the center of your chest and start to move them down. You stop kissing me, get up to a sitting position between my legs, you tie up your hair.

I sit up and kiss your cheek, you slide your hand down my body to the edge of my shirt, you grab the shirt and start to pull it up. I help you take off the shirt I am wearing, I move closer to you. I look down to see your bulge, pressing against your boxers, I desperately want to touch you. However, instead of reaching down, I lock my arms around you, push my body towards you and kiss you. Your hands move all over my body. You know I am craving your touch, your hands are teasing me, the go all the way down and stop right at the edge of my panties.

I slide my hands down and wrap my fingers around your dick you lie down next to me and use your hand to tilt my body towards you, your hand touches my back and slides all the way down to my butt, you pull me closer to you. During this time, I continue to lovingly play with your penis from on top of your boxers. I love the way it feels and I want to feel it on my body; my lips, cheeks and inner thighs. I tug at your boxers to take them off but I struggle.

You roll on top of me and kiss my neck, and my breasts, you slide down and kiss my tummy, your hand pushes my legs apart and you start to rub your fingers on top of the panties. You can tell I am wet. You help me take your boxers off.

I ask you to come closer, I tell you I want to suck your penis, I tell you I want to feel your dick in my mouth. You climb on top of me. Your legs on either side of my body. Your dick just inches away from my face. I lift my head to kiss you. You thrust yourself forward, rubbing your dick on my lips. My hand moves down to hold your balls. I softly play with them while you tease me by rubbing your dick on my lips and not letting me wrap my lips around it. You push yourself closer, let my mouth take in your dick. I start to use my tongue and hands eager to pleasure you. You get off my body towards a side. I tilt towards you ,and continue to suck, kiss and play with your hard dick. You ask me to come closer to you, you take your hand and caress my cheek, I kiss your hand, you move it all the way down and use it to open my legs. I stop using my tongue on your dick and help you peel my panties off. You slide your fingers right down the center, and start to play, you can see I am really wet. I move my head closer to you and kiss the underside of your dick, I kiss your balls, softly sucking at them the way I know you like, while I use my hand to play with your penis in that semi circular motion that you enjoy. You push one finger into me, and use your other hand to grab my hair. You pull my head up, kiss my chin, kiss my cheek and let go off my hair. You push a second finger in as well. I quicken the pace with which I am pleasuring your dick.

By this point, I am really eager for you to be inside me, I keep telling you to fuck me, you are watching me squirm, my body is twisting and turning to your every touch. It is so difficult for me to be patient. I keep begging you to penetrate me. You finally listen. I position my body in front of you, legs wide open, I want you so badly. I look up at you, smile. You take your penis in your hand and tap it on my pussy lips, the tapping drives me crazy. I begin to squirm and your hard erect dick into me. I wrap my hands around your butt, trying to slow you down but simultaneously wanting you in deeper. You begin to move in me. My arms wrap around you tightly as you become faster, I move to keep up with you, you kiss me on the neck, your face looks so incredibly handsome, I feel like I am in heaven. I begin to feel an orgasm, I tell you I am going to orgasm soon and this causes you to get faster, I can feel a throb growing in the center of my legs, I can feel your dick deep inside my pussy, pounding me, stretching me.

I orgasm, twist and turn. You stop moving, you stop thrusting and you are look at me lovingly, you place your hands on my waist, and ask if I would like to turn around. My legs are already weak from the orgasm. I turn around and we go into doggy. I can feel your dick thrusting. I can feel it inside me and its pleasure beyond words, You grab my body from the sides and get faster and faster. I can feel you breath getting louder. You move one hand up caress my tummy and squeeze my breasts. You keep moving this hand up and grab my hair. You become faster, I can feel your dick throbbing inside my pussy, the way it feels is causing me to build up to an other orgasm. I am experiencing to much pleasure, its unbearable for my body, my legs start to shake, you push yourself deeper and I start to switch out of doggy and lie down. Our bodies are connected, We move down together and in that instance I start to orgasm, the pulsing feeling inside me causes you to cum as well. My moans are loud and raw. I can feel your breathe on my back, we lie down, you are still inside me and I am pinned below you, my pussy still throbbing from the pleasure of your dick. We lie like that for a while before you pull out. You kiss my back, and roll off my body and lie beside me. I turn to cuddle with you and we just lie there together naked and satisfied till we drift off to sleep.