Memories and Possibilities Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt grinned at me. I said to him, "We could do it right here, you know? I'm so horny I'd jump your bones anywhere with anybody around right now. Come and make love to me."

Matt flowed into my arms, and we kissed passionately. His tongue darting into my mouth nearly brought me to orgasm, a surprise that made me realize just how 'hot' the underlying conversations with Molly had made me.

I reached down and pushed his bathing suit from his body. Matt helped and soon was as naked as I was. I went down on his waterlogged phallus, initially able to inhale the entire shaft into my mouth. I could feel him harden as I stroked and sucked on him. He groaned into the hot summery air.

After a few minutes I pulled off and mounted him cowgirl style. His cock slid right into my love tunnel, and I had an immediate orgasm. I'd been hanging on the edge since we'd arrived and that was all it took. I spasmed around his rod, as he began to pump up into me. I realized the hours we'd been with Molly were all foreplay to our lovemaking: Jon and Molly; Matt and I.

I let my breasts hang down on Matt's chest, purposely swinging left and right to stroke his chest with my nipples. They were like large, hard erasers – so sensuous, the feelings they evoked inside me were unbelievably arousing. My pussy clenched as the feelings surged through me like lightning bolts traveling from breast to vagina.

"You liked having two pussies winking up at you, didn't you?" I asked Matt in a tease. "I watched your eyes. You went from breasts to breasts to pussy to pussy, you pervert." I pushed my cunt down hard on his dick.

He smiled as he thrust into me. "I've never been so close to two naked women simultaneously – we'll, except at a strip joint a long time ago, but that was a 'no touch' zone. You, I like to touch." He ran a hand up over my breasts and pulled me down for a kiss.

I dropped down on him hard. "I like to be touched. I think if you touched Molly it'd be all right too. She watched you very carefully. I think we're going to all make love together later. Is that too much for you? First, you share me with Jon, and now I share you with Molly. Is that too mind blowing?"

"Oh, God, Allison. I'm going to cum." Matt's hips became a blur beneath me. I met him stroke for stroke in that minute as we clawed our way to our magnificent climaxes there on the deck. We exploded into each other, Matt's hips arched upward into me as I ground my cunt down on the fullness of his erupting cock. I could feel the gush of his cum surge into me.

I collapsed onto him, as he fell back to the lounger beneath me. As we caught our breaths, Matt said, "Were you kidding? About what you said earlier?"

"About Molly and you? No, I wasn't; pay attention to her. Let her get to know you better than what she's learned from Jon these past years. She knows the three of us have all made love, and made peace with that. She knows we want to do it again too. She even told me she's cool with Jonathan doing it again with us. If I read between the lines, she'd like to be there too. The logical conclusion to that is we do what we do every which way and she's included."

"And you're OK with that?"

"Yes, my darling husband, I'm OK with that. This is confusing, I know. So long as none of us get jealous or possessive, I think this is all right. The moment one of us starts to get 'clingy' I suspect whatever magic we're feeling will be over. We should talk about that with Jon and Molly some time real soon – like over dinner before things begin. I think everyone should be on the same page."

Matt and I cooed and kissed some more after that brief discussion. He'd hardened again, but I suggested he save it for later. He was content with that idea.

We went back in the pool; although we nearly fucked again we got so romantic with one another. The idea of being with another couple, people I loved, was so compelling to me I could barely stand not rushing headlong into the foursome.

Jon and Molly appeared a short time later. Both of them were nude too. They gave us coy grins and slipped into the pool to rinse off the 'sex sweat' they'd generated. Jon came up behind me and held me in his arms. I could feel his erection on my ass; I tried to capture it between my legs so he could hump me, however, the currents of water in the pool and angle we tried frustrated his attempt.

Matt had gone over to Molly. He'd also come up behind her, embracing her from behind as well. I watched as his hands embraced her breasts; she welcomed the advance with a sly smile. I could imagine what Molly was feeling, since Matt had sported a generous hard-on from our after-play before she'd entered the pool. Matt was whispering in her ear, and Molly seemed very receptive to whatever he was saying. After a minute, she turned and they started a deep soul kiss that even curled my toes from ten feet away. They were both visibly panting when they parted and drifted slightly apart in the water.

I pulled Jonathan behind me until the four of us were close to one another. I spoke carefully as I glided over to Molly and hugged her: "There's some momentum in our relationship with each other that I want to make sure we talk about before someone feels hurt. Is this a good time?"

Matt, Jon, and Molly nodded or said, "Yes."

I went on, "I'm in love with all three of you – and I mean physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I feel a deep connection. I've made love to you Jon and to Matt – you're my husbands. The law may have something to say about that, but that won't reverse what I feel. Jon has made love to Molly and me, and I don't want that to stop; I have a long history with Jon – only the last seven years or so were missing until a week ago. We were lovers twice that long before that."

I looked from face to face as we floated near each other. They were interested and attentive. Everyone knew where I was headed; yet I had to keep going. "We are about to complete the circle of our relationship with each other – the four of us. I support this. I've thought about whether I'd be jealous or have misgivings about all four of us in an open relationship – an open, sexual relationship – and I like the idea very much. I stand to have two – maybe three – lovers. I know Matt and Jon like each other deeply, but not in a sexual way and that's all right – even if they change. But, there are some unknowns – Molly? Matt? Jon? – how do you feel about this kind of relationship? Can we do this in a way so no one feels hurt? Can we avoid being possessive or jealous?"

Jon came to me and held me in his arms. I welcomed the deep kiss he gave me. I felt that this was a test for all of us. What did we each think when he did that? I felt one of his fingers enter my vagina. I moaned into his kiss, our tongues visibly dancing as we pushed into one another.

As Jon pulled away, leaving me panting, he turned to Matt and asked, "Matt, buddy, what were you thinking as I kissed and fondled Allison?"

Matt was caught off guard, but he answered truthfully: "I was hoping I'd get to do that with your wife – with Molly – later tonight. I also thought it was exciting – and sexually stimulating. I felt myself ... well, I got hard watching the two of you just as I did a week ago when the three of us started making love together for the first time. I have no problem with you loving Allison. You would have heard before now if I did."

Jon turned to Molly and asked the same question: "Molly, darling, what did you think when you watched me with Allison?"

Molly smiled. "I got wet between my legs. I wanted my husband to be satisfied and happy with Allison. As you fingered her, I felt sympathetic spasms in my own pussy – as if you were fingering the two of us at the same instant with the same finger. If I felt anything at that instant, it was that I wanted Matt to come up behind me again and do the same thing to me. Is that OK?"

Jon smiled and said, "Oh, it's all right with me. Matt do it, please, if it's all right with Molly."

Matt moved in the shallow water so he was in front of Molly. The two came together in a soul kiss that belonged in some epic movie, arms frantically wrapping around each other. Jon and I watched as one of Matt's arms slid down to Molly's ass, fondling that lovely piece of real estate, before the hand visibly circled to cup her pussy. Through the rippling water, we could see him carefully insert a finger into her. Molly moaned one long sexual sound of orgasm. She clutched onto Matt's shoulder with white knuckles as they broke from the kiss; however, she was still climaxing and didn't – couldn't – let go. Matt held her and kept kissing her, his pent up wishes coming true.

We were quiet except for the panting from Molly. She shot me a modest grin as she sank down in the shallow water and floated slightly apart from Matt. She finally said, "Wow! What a thrill."

When Molly could talk more cogently, she added in a soft voice, "I think it's radical that we form a foursome, and while you were gone last week, that's all I thought about. It's the logical result that makes us all happy – if we can be open and supportive about it."

Jon turned to me and asked, "Allison, what did you feel – when Matt was loving Molly?"

"I almost came as well. The whole scene made me horny. Was I jealous? No, only that I didn't have your cock – any cock - inside me." I wanted to use the crude term to see if it would shock anyone. It apparently didn't. "I wanted to be in there too in some way – for instance, licking or feeling as well. As for my feelings about Matt doing that, I was glad he got his wish so soon. I felt no jealousy or possessiveness. What did you feel Jon."

Jon came over to me. His penis was as full as I'd ever seen it. I opened my legs under water, and he slid into me. He said, "Does that answer your question?" I nodded. He went on, "Watching Matt and Molly together made me unbelievably horny. How erotic and stimulating? I want to watch them make love later if they're willing. I want us all to make love together. I never want what I'm feeling now to stop. I've never been so excited or aroused in my life – at least the parts of it I can remember." He looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked humorously, "Now, what's your name again?" He grinned at me as I swatted at his shoulder.

With little fanfare, he withdrew from my pussy and floated over to Molly. I watched as he impaled her on the same cock I'd been on only seconds before. She moaned again. He said, "This is an equal opportunity cock. It will lead me to the nearest vagina, and that's whom I'll make love to"

Ó

As he spoke I felt Matt's cock slide between my legs from behind. I repositioned myself, and he slid into my vagina again. I had a small orgasm as he stroked in and out of me a few times. He finally withdrew and whispered, "More of everything after dinner."

Just then we heard the call of two-year-old: "Mommieeeeeeee. Where are you?"

Molly stood in the shallows of the pool and rolled her eyes. She said as she moved out of the pool, "Her grandpa and his girlfriend will have her tomorrow and overnight ... and she will go to bed on the early side, particularly if I can convince anyone to read her a few stories." Molly reluctantly left the pool and headed into the house to get Coral.

The next couple of hours broke everyone's concentration on the emerging relationship the four of us were forging. We all put on some casual clothes, not so much for modesty but for the indecency in how we used our clothing. We knew no one was wearing underwear. Molly chose a short dress, so was often approached and petted, or she'd twirl around so the dress briefly exposed her pussy to us. I wore loose short-shorts, and was equally accessible. My full breasts pushed against a thin tank top; I know my areola showed through the material – I tested it ahead of time. The guys wore only boxers with tents in them that didn't seem to recede.

The guys touched, stroked, fingered, and caressed Molly or I when near. Molly and I started to come on to each other as well, although some of what we did was to excite the guys.

Coral demanded attention and her dinner. I took over that part of the operation and fed her. She seemed to like me, and we enjoyed playing together. I was missing my own kids in that time. The guys took to grilling dinner outdoors as well as creating a salad. Molly set up the patio table and attended to the other details of the meal.

As I studied my lovers, I could tell that like me they could barely contain themselves. If Coral hadn't been at the house, we would long ago have finished our first fuck with each other's partners. I could even visualize what that would have been like: each couple going up on the deck and picking one of the large loungers. Jon coming over me, and fucking the daylights out of me, while Matt and Molly duplicated our moves only a few feet away on the other lounger.

I shook my head so the vision would go away and allow me to pay better attention to the two-year-old who now had peanut butter in her hair. Molly came and sized up the situation. She walked away and returned with a bottle of baby shampoo. She handed the golden bottle to me with a smirk.

Coral played in her highchair at the end of the patio table while we ate. She was such an engaging child, and so alert. I'd seen one or two tears, but that was normal for a child this age. After dinner, I became Aunty Allison the Bath Giver and Bedtime Reader. Coral allowed me to get her into her PJs, and then we curled up in a large chair with a pile of children's books. I read story after story to the contented little girl while the other adults cleaned up dinner and put things away.

Everyone seemed to be studying Coral's eyes. Were they getting heavy? Was her alertness fading for the night? Coral on the other hand must have sensed the excitement. She kept saying, "Just one more book, Aunty Allison." And so, I'd read her another book.

Time eventually did take its toll on the child. Somewhere around the twentieth book she fell asleep in my arms. I kept reading to be sure the initial spell wouldn't be broken. After I finished the book, I carefully carried Coral into her room and put her in her crib. She was sound asleep for the night.

When I came out on the deck, Matt, Jon, and Molly were all naked again. The guys were on either side of Molly on one of the large loungers. Molly held both cocks in her hands and was slowly masturbating the two men. At the other end of things, both men alternately sucked on Molly's breasts or French kissed her. It was a sexy scene to say the least, and I felt the spigot in my vagina turn on. Molly was getting her wish to be sexed by two men.

To be continued

12