Memories and Possibilities Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

*

By dinnertime we were not only sexually sated, but also rested from afternoon naps with our lovers. I liked the idea of a siesta. I also liked the idea of making love all afternoon. I liked the idea of making love any time.

The afternoon had been different because we had made love together – all four of us in one bed taking turns as couples, switching off, and forming various threesome combinations. Matt and Jon had even touched one another, masturbating each other for the girls, and then aiming and directing each other's cocks into the pussies that lay open and waiting for them. I know the male-male contact broke some barriers that both Jon and Matt carried; it was a big step for both of them.

The four of us sat around on the patio naked. Apparently, we each had a sexual buzz as I'd had earlier in the day due to Molly's attentions. Despite my continuous arousal, I studied my cohorts for any discomfort. Finally, I asked, "Are we all OK with what we've done – what we're doing? I want a sanity check."

Matt tried to defuse the serious moment with a little humor: "Now you ask!" Everyone laughed, but reflected on the question.

Jon responded to me in a more serious tone, "I'm fine if Molly and you are all right. I think Matt and I have more resilience that perhaps you give us credit for. We're male and like to spread our seed around. This is a fantastic situation where I get to be intimate with the two women I love without any guilt or recriminations. Personally, I couldn't be happier; I just wish it would never end." Matt nodded agreement. We all looked at Molly.

Molly said, "I'm fine." After a pause she said, "Fine is a rather indefinite word isn't it. Let me elaborate and tell you what's been running through my head for a long time. A month ago, after many revelations and remembering by my husband, I sent him up to his other wife - Allison. Based on what I learned from Jon about Matt and you, I would have bet that you two stayed close and got married." Molly looked affectionately at Matt and I, and then went on. "If Jon had left a wife behind – a pregnant wife –, he had a duty to fulfill. He needed to give you closure on his disappearance – his crash, and he needed to see his child. By then, Jon knew he needed closure too."

Molly sat up on the side of the lounger; the move made us more alert to her words. She reached over, and we held hands again. She said in a matter of fact tone, "I knew he'd probably have sex with you. We're alike, and I know Jon. I wanted him to, and I told him so." She paused and changed direction, "I don't want you to think I was making a sacrifice – I wasn't. I wanted him to be happy; it wasn't at my expense. I knew that whatever happened would be based on love – love with a capital 'L'."

To be provocative, I said, "On that basis everyone that has a heart flutter for someone else and starts an affair would be acceptable."

Molly said, "Most people are too quick to leave an established relationship and too quick to jump into another one. They deal with each other on the basis of their own ego and personal needs, and unfortunately those needs soon take precedence over any other person. The relationship becomes a game that plays out as long as one's needs are satisfied. Don't fulfill my needs and I'll become manipulative, withdrawn, passive-aggressive, angry, condemning, and anything else I can think of to get my 'love' object back into line."

She examined each of us before continuing: "I learned all this dating in school and in my first couple of serious relationships – they didn't go well, so then I finally had an epiphany and turned everything on its ear. I decided I'd base everything on love rather than need. By that I mean I'd put the other person first – really first; I'd focus on kindness, giving, mercy, compassion, acceptance, non-judgment, intimacy, and the creation of joy. I'd create love where none existed, because I figured out that love is energy. It's not physical. You can't destroy real love; you can only temporarily cover it over."

Matt asked, "So it's worked for you?"

"Absolutely. Right out of the gate I had a magnificent relationship for five years with a guy named Rob."

"But it ended," I suggested.

"Yes, but by mutual agreement and with love for each other. Jon met him. He lives on the other side of the island and works at the hospital." Molly paused and went on, "We have a bunch of myths about relationships. One is that we expect them to last forever. They don't, so we shouldn't be surprised and manipulative and such when we realize they're in trouble or ending or changing into something other than a romantic coupling."

"A second myth, sort of relevant for us, is that a relationship has to be between only two people – a man and a woman, although society is getting more tolerant of gay and lesbian relationships so long as they're between two people. Many civilizations and sects have accepted multiple partners in a relationship. I've known of several multiple partner relationships. They worked for while, see myth one, however, there's no reason one couldn't last for a long time."

Jon sat beside Molly. He spoke more to Matt and me than Molly; "The keys to making it work are the same as for a couple. They're the traits Molly just mentioned. Put egos aside and create joy for each other."

Matt said, "It sounds idealistic – something to strive for. Don't you guys argue and get mad at each other?"

Molly laughed, "Of course, we're human, but when I find myself getting steamed off at Jon what I'm learning to do is to say 'Stop' to myself. I then start to affirm aloud some of the reasons I love him, anything that comes to mind, even if I have to say it through gritted teeth for a couple of minutes as I stomp around. That makes me think of my egoic reaction and other approaches or mindsets to whatever situation ticked me off. Here's an example: Jon leaves his dishes in the sink rather than putting them in the dishwasher. It bothered me and was a constant source of aggravation for me; we even talked about it but nothing changed. One night I caught myself boiling over the situation, but I remembered that Jon often did that so he could be with Coral or me, and I loved to walk the beach with Jon, and I loved to be kissed by him, and then I thought about the dishes and decided it was a 'So what?' situation. Getting the dishes done wasn't important, and certainly moving bits of pottery and glassware around shouldn't impact the love I feel for Jon. Bingo! Situation over and done with – apparently forever. I haven't had a bad thought about dishes and Jon since."

Jon said, "Molly has me doing this too, although I need more practice. We've even agreed to a safe phrase to remind each other to change our thinking. Without it, were we to say the wrong thing, it could make matters even more heated."

"What's the phrase?" I asked.

Molly and Jon both responded simultaneously, "I love you."

*

After dinner, we sat around the patio talking until shortly after sunset. After a lull in the conversation, Jon asked the three of us, "Would you think it too kinky to watch some porn." He grinned at Molly and me. We both nodded our assent with nasty smiles. Matt didn't need to be persuaded either. Jon and I always had a few porn films around the house before his disappearance. I'd cleared them out when Little John got to an age where he tended to poke around in my private corners.

The four of us moved into the living room that had a large flat screen television. Jon fired up the DVD player, and soon we were watching some action porn in a film called Flashpoint X. Matt surprised me by knowing the porn divas in the film: Jenna Jameson, Jill Kelly, and Asia Carrera.

The sexual temperature in the room rose as the film unfolded. Jon was sitting next to me. I started to stroke his thigh, and then moved to the bulge in his loose boxers. Our arms were crossed; Jon had started to do the same to me, running his fingers up inside the legs of my short-shorts to stroke my rapidly awakening pussy. Molly and Matt were similarly engaged on the other side of me.

"Shall we get naked?" Matt asked rhetorically. The fact was we again were ready for a sexual evening. The few pieces of clothing we had on in the warm clime flew in all directions.

Jon sat down, and I kneeled in front of him as the movie played on to my right, the sounds of moaning, panting, and fucking coming from the sound system. He hardened up in a few seconds. Molly duplicated the feat on Matt. We took our time. We'd made love in the afternoon so there seemed less urgency to rush to orgasm than might otherwise be the case.

I stretched out my blowjob, taking rests and only lightly using my hands or mouth. Molly nudged me at one point, and we switched partners much to the delight of the men. I swear I could feel Matt get extra hard because of the switch. We again did it a few moments later, only this time, Molly and I put on a little show for the guys while the movie struggled to rescue the weak plot with copious amounts of fucking filmed from every angle. Molly and I fingered each other as we shared our tongues rather visibly for the guys. No one complained that we temporarily blocked the TV screen.

I lay Molly back on the sofa between the two men. The men moved into her upper body while attended her nether region. Molly has the nicest pair of pussy lips; I love to pull them into my mouth and suck on them, run my tongue over them, and drive my fingers and tongue between them into her velvet vagina. Molly and I were both panting when I stopped.

After that Molly and I impaled ourselves on the two cocks. To the men's delight – and our own, we changed partners every few minutes. The erotic movie continued, adding to the aroused feelings we all had. While Jon and I were fucking, Molly and Matt were right next to us. Often, even as the men's cocks stroked in and out of our cunts, I noted we all glanced at the porn film on the TV screen.

While Matt was sucking on Molly's breasts as she rode him cowgirl style, I reached a finger down and slowly worked it into her ass. I added another finger and then another to my exploration. Jon pumped into me with his rock hard cock. I asked him in a whisper, "Anal?" He nodded, and I dismounted him.

Jon moved behind Matt and Molly, and sank his lubricated thumb into Molly's wrinkled opening. I salivated all over his cock just before he worked it into his other wife's tail. Molly groaned in sexual satisfaction at the fullness she felt from her two lovers. I just watched and fingered my own clit right next to the threesome. Molly shot me a look brimming with sexual heat, arousal, and satisfaction.

After a few minutes, Molly asked to be flipped over. Jon rolled with her still impaled on his cock until she sat on his lap with her legs agape. Matt quickly moved so he could fuck her as her pussy yawned open to him. A threesome in the film showed two 'firefighters' similarly engaged with a young damsel they had supposedly rescued from a burning building; she was thanking them in her own unique way.

Between the moaning and sounds of fucking in the film and the similar sounds Molly, Jon, and Matt were making, I was one horny individual. Matt sped up. I could tell he was racing to completion, and only seconds later he proved me right. He pounded into Molly a few times with extraordinary power, and then suddenly stopped as he arched his back in the convulsion of his orgasm. I knew his white jets were washing the inside of Molly's cunt. Molly had cum too, weakly asking Jon to hold still just a few seconds until her spasms passed.

As Matt pulled away, I lunged off the sofa and grabbed Matt's cock. He was coated in his own cum, Molly's emissions and juices, and the residual from Jon's session with Molly that afternoon. He tasted wonderful. I cleaned him, and then moved in front of Molly, attacking her open pussy with my tongue. I wanted every drop of the fluids leaking from her vagina. Molly didn't disappoint, and I found great satisfaction in making her cum again as my tongue ravaged her pussy. Matt had taken my spot on the sofa next to our new threesome, slowly stroking his tumescent rod as he watched us.

After I was through, Jon pushed Molly over so she was on all fours. He reentered her and began slamming into her hips. The motion wasn't all Jon, however; Molly was rocking back into him as hard as she could without breaking contact. Their bodies slapped together in the warm summer air. All of us now had a sheen of sexual sweat on our bodies.

Jon announced his climax the same time Molly started to emit a series of little screams timed with the pounding together of their beautiful nude bodies. After their obvious cums, the two collapsed into each other's arms on the sofa.

"You might leak," I said. "Shall I get a towel?"

Molly laughed. "Too late now. Besides it's all water soluble, and the sofa has Scotch guard on it." We all laughed as she rolled her eyes back to enjoy the last of her double penetration and climax. Jon waved at Matt and I weakly from his prone position next to her.

I remained on a sexual high. Since our afternoon session, I had mostly been a spectator and avid enthusiast in bringing Molly, my new lover, to unimagined sexual highs. Matt had hardened by now and sat with a rising shaft. Watching Jon and Molly had been all too arousing, particularly if one had been a participant in part of that process, plus he commented that my act of cleaning up Molly was a huge turn on. Lastly, there were the remnants of the porn film on the television screen; it had been well done, and the fuck scenes were actually fantastic and arousing for both male and female alike.

Matt gently pushed me over on the sofa until my head rested in Molly's lap. I could smell her arousal. Molly stroked my breasts and even my clit. Matt entered me and started a slow, erotic oscillation that gradually lifted me higher and higher on the arousal scale. Molly leaned over and sucked on a breast, and then she kissed me for all she was worth – her tongue driving into my mouth between her words of love and adoration. Her timing was meticulous; Jon had started to rub my clit, taking over from her. Even the thought of all three of my lovers working on me brought me to a new high, and then my autonomic physical body took over and I climaxed.

The three of them wrapped me in the love I felt wash over me with my orgasm. Although my eyes were closed, I could feel hundreds of kisses all over my body. I felt so loved and cherished. I hoped all my lovers felt the same way I did. I couldn't wish more for them.

Later, the four of us walked down to the beach naked and moved as a group into the low surf. Jon pointed out some luminescent plankton-type creatures that lighted the waters with a beautiful glow, just like lightning bugs in the summer air. The Caribbean Sea surrounded all of us with the same love we felt from each other.

Later, I cuddled up to Jon on a lounger and we lay on our backs. The stars were amazing. Molly and Matt were right next to us.

"So, what now?" I asked. "Is this just sexual frolic for the week we're here and then it's over." I paused and added emphatically, "As Jon said, I don't want this to be over."

Matt spoke immediately on my heels; "I don't want to leave. This is like the Garden of Eden." He paused and became the realist, "But we have two kids, two jobs, and a bunch of people that depend on us back in Massachusetts. How do we solve all that?"

Jon said in a serious tone, "You've got to know I don't want this to end. I've finally reconnected with Allison after a long and unplanned hiatus – plus a son I didn't know I had until a week ago, and your adorable daughter. I'm deeply in love with two women ... and one guy. Why would I want this to end?"

Molly spoke slowly: "I love all three of you too. I can't believe how fast we've connected on so many levels. You've got me locked up – mind, body, and spirit. Couldn't you move down here? We have this huge house. We can fit the kids in too. We even have all this land around us; we could be creative about how we use it."

Thus, our discussions shifted from who'd make love with whom, to how we all want to be together in a meaningful way, and then to how to make it happen.

*

When I lie on my back facing a bright sun with my eyes closed, I can still see shadows and patterns. A shadow darkened my eyes. I cranked one eye open. A light sea breeze kissed the shore, and some afternoon cumulus clouds dotted the sky. The day was perfect in every way I could think.

Jon stood there, tall, lean, bronzed in the sun, and naked. He was smiling and watching Matt and Molly kiss in the thigh deep water of Banana Bay a hundred yards off. Like Jon and me, they were nude too. Only a few minutes before we'd made love on the beach in the midday sun with our partners – Jon and me, and Matt and Molly. This was not an unusual occurrence, although the mix of partners was subject to change from moment to moment, even in the midst of our lovemaking. We were together all the time since Matt and I had moved a large part of our lives down to the island almost a year ago.

That afternoon, the children were in school and child care. It was my turn to pick everybody up, however, I knew I had another half hour before I drove the van to the town to retrieve them.

Molly had resumed her teaching at the University on the island, now taking over completely for her retired father. She also published several papers on the treatment of amnesia patients, one specifically discussing the use of sexual memories and libido as a recovery technique for severely impaired patients.

The Internet gave Jon, Matt, and me an amazing opportunity about where we worked. We opted for a new small office we had built over looking the Caribbean Sea only a short walk away from the house. Of course, it took forever to get permission from the government to start and run the business, but now it was thriving. Again, we were specializing in tours, hotels, inns, and restaurants throughout the Caribbean chain. Turns out we were again becoming the 'go to' site for touristy kind of information about the whole region.

Jon, Matt, and I traveled a lot, usually in pairs. Actually that usually meant I went with one of the guys. We'd get to shack up for a night or two at some romantic inn or resort somewhere along the Caribbean chain, and the other male and Molly would have duties on the home front. When we could arrange the right babysitters, we all went on holiday. Of course, we got an emperor size bed because everyone always slept with everyone else.

We kept the house near Boston, Massachusetts, and even made some modifications to it to accommodate all of us in a family setting. Molly rearranged her schedule so that she could spend a significant chunk of time there. This gave everyone a more cosmopolitan setting part of the year, and some island time the other part. Moreover, it put the children in a more academic and stronger social setting for a good part of the year. This was all going to work out just fine.

Jonathan's return had shocked us all, and had been a blessing – he'd survived a plane crash, struggled through years of recovery for his body and his memory, and then faced a new reality where he had two wives - one with a husband, and a child he'd never met. Jon often seemed the happiest of all of us; he wanted this life with all of us in it and all of the intimacy, loving, and sharing that goes on.

Jon still has holes in his memory, and he still visits several doctors and Molly's psychiatrist father about the residual damage from the plane crash and his trauma. One day he remembered enough to even lead us all back to the small atoll he'd tried to land on; we found a few remnants of a burnt out aircraft that was probably Jon's old Cessna 310.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers