Memories Can't Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped my face with his messy cock as he withdrew. The next man immediately stepped up to slide his cock in. This one was a bit thicker and I had to actually open my jaw to accommodate his girth comfortably. He was impatient though and thrust before I was fully open, causing my teeth to scrape along his length.

"Open wider, whore." He grunted.

I looked up at him as best I could, but he palmed my forehead and thrusted violently, forcing my tongue into an awkward position and causing me to gag. I wasn't terribly thrilled by it, but it did bring an additional surge of thick spit to my mouth, making the going much easier. That was welcome, especially when the man fucking my ass stepped up into high-gear, taking possession of my booty and squeezing into my soft flesh. He dug his fingers into my hips and powered his full length into me, his balls finally slapping against my piercings, eliciting a mewl from me and a howl from him. My clit raged, fully erect and unstimulated.

My hips took a steady, slow roll, rotating my hole around his cock as I alternated between relaxing when he pushed and tightening when he withdrew, milking his dick with every thrust. He groaned in delight and I felt his balls pull up as his orgasm approached. Meanwhile, the man in my mouth quickly reached his own limit and laid his length fully into my mouth. Feeling my throat stretch was a thrill, but he did call me a bitch, so I rewarded him by teething the base of his cock as he came, turning his orgasm into something as torturous as it was liberating. His cry of release became a hiss of pain and he tried to push my head back, succeeding in forcing my teeth to drag along his shaft and scrape his sensitive glans before he was clear. I had just enough time to give him a wicked smile before his second shot of cum splattered against my face.

It was quickly joined by another few splashes of cum, flying from the opposite direction as one of the bystanders blew his load all over my face. In spite of my my rather mercenary reason for coming, I found myself disappointed at having guys unloading without getting the chance to milk them myself. It was an odd feeling.

Fortunately, the guy buttfucking me seized up and rammed himself deep a full second before he unloaded a fat wad of cum into my guts, panting like a hungry dog. I loved the deliciously dirty feeling of having my insides painted white by his lust.

"More. I want more." I cried out.

"What a lewd girl!" someone exclaimed from the back. I turned my head to see who, but a powerful hand took hold of my jaw and brought me face to face with a short, red and rather angry looking prick. I stuck out my tongue, but it remained just out of reach.

The prick's owner spoke in a baritone voice, "You're right, Goto. This slut-pig can't get enough of it," before ramming his dick... I can't rightly say down my throat, as that would be ascribing more length than he possessed. A better way of putting it would be pounding the roof of my mouth and middle of my tongue, which he did with a gusto.

Whatever he may have lacked in size, he more than made up for in enthusiasm and stage presence, holding my jaw with one hand and pushing my bangs out of my eyes with the other, all while maintaining a steady litany of spoken degradation, "You filthy, wanton slut; you can't get enough can you? Your soul has probably been stained with the disgusting seed of hundreds of men, hasn't it? Are you listening to me, whore? Have you no shame at all? Or do you exist only to feed off the lust of men?"

The zealotry of his dirty talk did stagger my arousal a bit, but it kept my motor running until the next man stuffed my butt, a wet squelch announcing his backdoor entry. That dick displaced some of the previous man's cum, squirting some of it deeper into my insides. He was marginally bigger than his predecessor and the way he ever-so-slightly stretched my hole more was a welcome sensation. And since I was nice and loosened up, it wasn't any time at all before he was pounding at my guts like a man on fire.

I didn't want either of them to stop and only reluctantly let the talker pull out of my mouth, a thick string of precum and spit dripping between us as he forced my mouth open and pumped his under-sized pecker furiously. I made sure to close my eyes that time and was rewarded with another bitter rope of sperm, hitting my upper lip before finding its mark and coating my tongue. His orgasm quickly petered out and he stepped away, laughing and calling me a disgusting tramp as I closed my mouth and gulped down his offering.

It went on all night long, ending only an hour before sunrise. Every man had me at least twice and Tanaka-san got at least three rounds in, possibly more in my mouth after my eyes were glued shut by all the facials. I was taken every way imaginable; pulled into a sitting position and made to bounce up and down, on my back while the man who was railing my ass also sucked on my toes, in a hand-stand, flat on my stomach while a skinny bastard forced my legs together and whispered in my ear about how he wished I were his daughter before releasing the biggest load of all the men that night deep inside me, and kneeling on the bed as one weirdo tongued my armpit before fucking it.

I came to with sunlight hitting my face and everyone - including Tanaka-san - gone from the room. I smelled like a teenager boy's cum rag and looked like I'd been through an explosion of donut glaze. But my chastity lace was still intact and my pussy therefore hadn't been touched. MY resulting disappointment surprised me. I idly picked at the lace as I considered what they could have done instead of respecting my wishes.

The night had been good but but I still hadn't been brought to completion. Instead there remained the deep, gnawing hunger at the edge of my arousal. My growing irritation was sated after my much needed shower when I realized Tanaka-san had left me a massive tip.

***

My vision has faded, my face is swelling up. My kicking has become labored and pathetic. The pain is killing my ability to think. Killing? I am dying. I don't even have the strength to claw at the tie anymore. I can only masturbate until the limpness seizes the farthest reaches of my extremities. The squelching that is produced by my fingers vigorously spearing my cunt is the soundtrack to my doom. I am going to die here and it may be days, weeks before anyone finds me, swinging from my chandelier in my schoolgirl uniform.

I will turn into one of those grudge girls that everyone conflates with my country, haunting a bunch of poor fools who dare to enter this place. They might even make me a new Kuchisaka-onna, making wild claims about the victims I leave in my wake, inventing crude stories about the ways in which I taunt them before ending their life. That is all I will ever be to anyone. Why can't I stop fucking myself?

It is funny, I guess. Will I know when I die or will it happen before I realize it? It feels like it has been forever already. So much time, months, years has flown by. How can death take so long? Why can't I stop fucking myself?

My body slips a little.

I am dangling now, hands and feet limp. I haven't cum. I can't even do that. What a colossal waste of time, all for nothing!

And yet my cunt rages on. All the blood in my body must be there, feeding my drooling monster. She is always hungry and never satisfied. Everything I have done has been to feed her and it is still not enough. I wonder how my life would have been different had I been born with a cock...

I can hear the cloth that is strangling me groan. The floor below me feels...closer. With my last remnants of strength, I try to crane my chin upward.

I hit my head on something on the way down.

***

The bar I was looking for was completely non-descript, a total hole in the wall about a fifteen minute walk east of Shinjuku station, in the infamous Ni-Chome area and simply called "Hard." I'd dyed my hair electric blue and shorn the sides, spiking it. Combined with my colorful arched eyebrows, lip and nose piercings, it gave me quite the standout appearance. My breasts were accentuated by a scandalously tight tube-top and my leather skirt sported an artificial bulge. My fishnet stockings and flak jacket were heavily studded and my black stilettos sported metal heels. Yes, I deliberately dressed up to look like butchy new-half.

My striking appearance was fortunate, because I'd spent several minutes lost in the maze of Ni-Chome and only the fact that I was so distinct led the master-san of a nearby bar to say something, "Oy, girl, you look lost."

I turned my head to tell him to fuck off, but the look on his face suggested he was only trying to be helpful and I softened my expression in turn, "Yes, yes I am, master-san. Do you know where the bar 'Hard' can be found?"

The master-san, a short, middle-aged man with gaudy earrings and a goatee stroked his chin, eyeing me with lust tinged curiosity. "That place, eh? Around the corner and to the left; it's at the end of the alley."

I smiled and thanked him, then followed his directions to the letter, practically falling inside the bar before I realized what it was. It was small even by Ni-Chome standards, serving maybe ten on a good night and there were only two men at the counter, while another sat at the furthest table, leaning back into the shadows with his face obscured. They all looked at me as I walked inside, the master-san eyeing me with an expression of surprise, "Are you lost, miss?"

I took stock of the patrons; the one leaning against the counter wore a pair of chaps and little else, showing off a perfectly rounded bottom. I licked my lips and squeezed my bulge, imagining going for the gold deep in his ass. His companion in the seat next to him was a younger guy, head shaved, wearing a leather vest - showing off a nice set of pierced nipples - and tight, leather shorts that packaged goods that gave mine a run for their money. The last man, at the back table, was dressed conservatively, at least by the standards of a leather bar: a simple black t-shirt and biker cap, with side-stitched pants that looked about two sizes too small for his legs.

"Miss?"

The master-san's voice snapped me back and I quickly replied, "No, not lost. I am where I want to be."

I didn't pay him any more attention as I slid into the seat next to the younger guy, "So, are you -"

He rolled his eyes and stood, throwing down some money and whispering in his companion's ear as they both left. The master-san glowered at me, but said nothing while he gathered the money and dirty glasses. I felt a flash of embarrassment at the uncharacteristically open rejection.

That's when the man in the back spoke up, "Their loss, you know."

I turned around on the corner stool, leaning back on the bar. "Yeah?"

The man in back uncrossed his arms and let his feet fall off the table, leaning forward with his hand on one knee, "Man, woman, what does it matter? They both have the right hole."

A devilish smile spread across my lips. Just the man I was looking for. I spread my legs on the stool and leaned back against the counter, letting him see and hear the tight leather stretch, outlining my plastic cock. He licked his lips like a hungry cat and stood, his leather pants so tight I could see the outline of his cock running down his thigh. And what a cock it was, growing bigger in my view as he stepped from behind the table and confidently strode towards me.

I expected him to take a seat next to me and motioned with my arm for him to sit. But he had other ideas, grabbing my wrist and pulling me off the stool, half-dragging, half-carrying me to the the place's only bathroom. I don't know what I was expecting from him exactly, but he slammed me face first into the scummy wall and yanking my skirt down to my ankles. I inhaled sharply.

As he pressed my face against the cold wall tile, I saw arcing splatters of cum all over the wall, lines of semen dribbling down to pool on the floor. I wondered how many men all that cum used to belong to as his hot breath bathed my other cheek. He tore my fake cock and flung it across the room, eliciting a confused grunt from me. He slapped my bare ass and explored my laced cunt, picking at the fabric and rubbing around the leaked juices.

"What an obscene thing, denying your cunt to the world."

He tried to pull the rings apart, but the string stubbornly held on and I moaned in slight discomfort. After a bit of tugging, he seemingly gave up and focused on slapping my exposed cheeks. It was a surprise when he'd produced a pen knife from somewhere, lightly dragged the blade down my mons and cut the string, letting my chastity restraint butterfly open. I gasped, more in shock than any fear, and he used the opportunity to ram his tongue into my mouth.

I could taste something vaguely like cum along with the usual spit and the thought of kissing a cocksucker excited me more than it should. I let his tongue run roughshod over mine, pressing it back and filling my mouth. My cunt was outrageously wet and plump, my nipples were poking through my tube top like bullets. Then I felt his cock.

I realized that what I'd seen through his pants was just a teaser when he slid his full length between my thighs, forcing both my cheeks and my lips apart with its thickness. He was wielding a bona fide meatbat and there was absolutely no way in hell it would fit. It made me moan thinking about how he was going to try anyway. He was going to stretch me wider than any dick I'd ever had ever taken.

He took hold of my throat, grabbing it tight to keep me in place while his other hand gathered lube from a suspiciously convenient bottle on the sink whose faucet was still running. His fingers were coarse and nothing like gentle, first roughly massaging my asshole before drilling a thick finger inside. Even with being something of a buttfuck queen it was uncomfortable, but I didn't go there for an easy fuck. I went to ruin holes.

He added another finger and started working them in deeper, occasionally pulling out to gather more lube before shoving them back up my ass. My pussy was literally the leakiest thing in the bathroom by then and I started begging, "Please, give it to me, I want it bad, I wanna be skewered."

He obliged me ruthlessly, working the crown of his dick right up against my tiny pucker and giving it a solid thrust for the first try. It didn't go in. I grunted and pounded my fist on the wall while he reset to try again, the next time a repeat of the first. Each time my hole refused to give way, bowing in until his cockhead pulled back without entry. It was a rough sort of frustration and I didn't know what to do. Yet he clearly had plenty of experience getting into reluctant holes and kept trying, grabbing more lube for his cock before making another pass. He pressed on, undeterred by my asshole and growled at me, "Spread yourself, both hands."

My hands went to my cheeks, pulling them as far apart as they could manage, my face settling against the wall without their support. He aimed his cock patiently, rubbing the tip against my wet pucker. That felt pretty damned good on its own merits.

Finally, he pushed again, this time steadily increasing the pressure. I didn't think it was working at first, but then a sort of mild burning overtook my hole, not quite painful, only... present. I realized that a fraction of his first fat inch was in and I inhaled sharply. That's when his hand around my throat closed up tight. It was quickly followed by his dick performing a maneuver more akin to a battering ram against a castle's gate than anything I had done to me during sex. I would have screamed if I could make a sound; as it was, his hand throttled my voice to nothing but a high-pitched whine just as his super-sized babymaker entered.

The gate to Sodom had opened.

He worked the first couple of inches in quickly, hardly sparing a moment to let me adjust to his size, but he backed off just as fast. My hole was slow to recover, thankfully and was still quite pliable when he charged back in. I was seeing stars the whole time, my butt throwing up all kinds of red flags to my brain, but somewhere in all that pain, wires were getting crossed. I was incredibly turned on, my abs seizing up in anticipation of each penetration, my pussy positively dripping with desire, my hands refusing to stop holding my ass spread for him. The ecstasy flowing through every centimeter of my body was inescapable, undeniable and overwhelming. I saw heaven and the stars when I shut my eyes. I was going to do what I hadn't be able to do in months.

Orgasm.

But for every climb, there is an equally great fall. Mine consisted of his hand leaving my throat just as the peak of pleasure was within grasp, the heavenly sensations leaving my body as I gulped down air by the mouthful. It left me abandoned, with only the discomfort of a huge cock buried up my ass for company and I let him know it, "Why did you let go?! Keep choking me, goddammit!"

He kept buggering me as he chuckled, using both hands to hold my hips in place, "One of those types, eh? Should have guessed your tolerance would be a bit higher than most."

The sheer girth had already stretched my ring beyond what I thought possible, so I kept my hands spreading my ass out of sheer self-preservation. Instead, I tried insults as a technique, "What, too afraid to squeeze a bitch's neck? Huh? Is that it, you faggot?"

He reacted by shoving another few centimeters up my backdoor and holding himself there. I moaned like a wounded animal and that's when his hand struck again. This time the pleasurable asphyxia came not by fingers around my neck, but fingers crammed down my throat, filling my mouth with their rough thickness. I couldn't tell how many there were (definitely more than two) and it was so unexpected I didn't have time to take in air before he cut off my air supply. I could taste my myself on those fingers

That suited me just fine as my visions of the hedonist's mountaintop returned, along with the feeling of orgasmic bliss approaching. His fingers went deep, to the back of my throat, leaving my mouth pried open as he continued to wreck my backdoor. There was no let-up, no slowing down... no mercy. My high pitched whines came fast and loud, despite the obstruction. I was practically overdosing on the drug of being savagely wrongholed.

Then his hips collided against my ass, marking his full length inside me. He pumped large load after large load into me as my muscles seized up and my toes curled. We screamed and grunted together. My shaking intensified as I realized it was finally happening. My vision went white as I felt my guts overflow with his cum.

***

I blink at the lights over head. My head hurts and they are so incredibly bright. I try to shield my eyes with my hand but something tugs at my wrist. I try to turn my head but a searing pain around my jaw stops me and I croak out in anguish. It persists for several seconds before subsiding to a sort of dull ache. I'm definitely not going to do that again, but I am willing to give rolling over a shot.

Happily enough, that doesn't trigger any excruciating pain and I'm able to see my wrist restrained to a steel bedpost. Wait, what?

Where am I?

I look around hastily, ignoring the severe brightness of the lights for a few seconds. The room is all white and smells faintly of bleach and rubbing alcohol. I roll the other way and see my other wrist is left unshackled, but is sporting a finger monitor and an IV in my forearm. So I'm in a hospital, why?

What was I doing that sent me to the hospital - oh. Oh... I am a fucking idiot. I'm the girl they think is a suicide risk when in reality I was just trying to get myself off without anyone else around. Using my free hand, I reach up to my neck and confirm the presence of ligature marks, feeling painfully sensitive even to the slightest touch.