Memories Ch. 01: The Sauna

Story Info
The start of our pack.
10.7k words
4.22
16.5k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the sofa, daydreaming while petting the dog. And, in the way my mind works, a memory suddenly appears. It occurred in the last century, in the early 80s:

It all started with a simple comment during a conversation.

My wife and I had invited a couple over for supper and a casual evening of talk, TV, a movie, or whatever. Jack and Jill were close friends and we hung around together often.

After we finished eating, we cleaned up. Our friendship was strong and close enough that we would do the dishes together right after the meal instead of waiting until they were gone, a custom observed at either of our houses. We all even knew the proper cupboards to put the dishes away and which drawers to use when putting away the silverware. They weren't just company, they were very close to being family.

We adjourned to the living room to sit and talk. Jack and I each had a beer, while Jill and my wife Ann opted for wine. As we were talking, Jack made a simple comment, "I heard that a guy built a sauna in the basement of his business on top of a hill near Sauk City."

I replied, "Yeah, I've heard that too."

Jack then said, "I also heard that it's clothing optional."

"Hmmm," I replied. "That's interesting. This is a rural area and Sauk Prairie is a farming community. What's the gossip mill saying?"

"Well, as expected," Jack related. "The church people are obviously upset, but he isn't breaking any Federal, State, County, Township, or Zoning laws. So there's not much the holy rollers and prudes can do except express their righteous indignation.

"You know, Marty, you have a Scandinavian last name. Do you want to go and check it out some day?"

"It sounds very interesting to me," I said. "My Grandmother talked about using the sauna at least once a week before she came to America. The other half of my heritage is from northern Germany. My Great Grandfather talked about using a sauna when he was a kid."

My wife was giving me the 'Are you kidding me?' look. I returned her look with a 'Why not? It sounds like fun' look of my own.

I looked over at Jill to gauge her feelings on the matter. Her eyes were dancing with joyous anticipation. They complimented the Mona Lisa smile on her face.

A few words about Jill. She constantly flirts with me. Serious flirting. Very sexual flirting. Constant innuendo. If I go over to their house alone, and Jack isn't there, Jill will come into the room wearing just a bath towel. The towel will 'accidentally' come loose and fall to the floor. She will say 'oops' in a tone of voice that indicates that it was not accidental. She then slowly picks it up and puts it back on. She then smirks at the bulge in my jeans.

If Jack is home, she will wear a robe and flash me her nude body every chance she can get. So spending time with her in the sauna is a win-win situation for her. Not only will she be completely nude, I will be totally nude with her.

But she is only flirting. If I would call her on it by actually trying to have sex with her, it would damage our friendship. It will probably happen someday, but on her terms. I can't rush it.

Getting back to the sauna question, I said, "Let's do it!"

Jack countered with, "With or without swimming suits?"

I returned with, "My ancestors would roll over in their graves if I were to enter a sauna wearing anything more than a smile."

Jack said, "Well, it looks like we have two yes, without clothing, votes when I include mine."

I turn my head to Ann with a questioning look. "Are you in?" I ask.

She blushes and looks down at the floor. Quietly she said, "I just looked over at Jill and it's easy to tell that she loves the idea. It's three against one, so I guess I'm in."

I turned fully toward her and said, "While it's true that we usually use a majority vote to decide where we go and what we do, this is definitely a horse of a different color. I think that this should definitely be determined by a unanimous vote."

I look over to Jack and Jill. They both indicate their agreement.

I turn back to my wife and add, "None of us will hold it against you if you say no. If you really don't want to do this just say so. We will not force you into doing anything that you cannot bring yourself to do."

She is quiet for a while. I almost say something, but she then said, "I am uncomfortable about doing it. I know that I will be embarrassed. But there is something in the back of my head that's telling me to go for it. I am finding it oddly compelling. As long as everyone promises not to laugh when they see me naked."

Ann was what's commonly referred to as voluptuous, maybe sometimes full figured. Not fat, but a few extra pounds. Just enough to endow her with big boobs and curvy hips and thighs. But in the era of what Twiggy had started, she feels that she doesn't quite measure up. I kept telling her that I loved her just the way she is, but she hung on to her slight feeling of inadequacy. Thus her fear of being laughed at when nude.

Jack said, "No one's going to laugh at you, Ann. We'll be too busy drooling at your big boobs. We're free next Tuesday night. How does that work for you guys?"

I look at Ann and she asked, "So soon?" I nod my head. "Okay," she decided, "we're free. Next Tuesday night it is."

I look over at Jill. She has a set of small, perky tits. The events related in this story occurred more years ago than I care to admit. It was before a woman going out in public without a bra was commonplace.

Jill is a free spirit and this night she was braless and was wearing a very tight t-shirt. I could definitely see that she was very excited about going to the sauna. Her nipples were all but poking holes through the material covering them.

Jill's figure, while not boyish, is more petite. Small boobs as I said, perky butt, and while not hourglass, she has enough curves to obviously not be a boy. I guess she would be considered to have an athletic build, but definitely female.

Jill also has a habit of jiggling her leg when she's nervous or excited. The wine in her glass was coming very close to spilling out of the top because her leg was shaking so much. She saw where I was looking, glanced down, and made a conscious effort to stop the shakes.

We called it an evening shortly after that. I gave Jill my usual friendly hug and kiss as they were leaving. I almost gasped out loud when her hand 'accidentally' pressed against my cock. I still vividly remember her vampy smirk as she turned to go out the door.

Tuesday night finally arrived. I had volunteered to drive, so we first went to their house to pick them up. The ride consisted of nervous chatter, consciously veering away from the subject of nudity. When we got to the sauna we paid our fee and went downstairs to the dressing rooms and showers, two separate sets for male and female.

Jack and I enter the men's, choose a locker, undress, attach the locker key to our wrists with a scrunchie, and bravely walk out wearing just the scrunchie and a smile. Having the scrunchie along was a trick we figured out, no pockets when you're naked.

Our mates have yet to join us so we nervously try to casually chat. We soon see them come out of the women's locker room. As they walk toward us, I see that my wife is nervous and somewhat embarrassed. She has her arms folded in front of her breasts. Her eyes are looking everywhere but toward us guys.

She is blushing and trembling slightly. I go to her, give her a hug and a kiss. I whisper in her ear, "Take a deep breath, try to relax. How about trying the opposite of the old trick when nervous about giving a speech. Instead of imagining everyone naked, imagine everyone clothed."

She giggled and I saw her shoulders relax. I backed up and gently took hold of her hands. I then slowly uncrossed her arms and lowered them to her sides.

I reached under her chin and raised her head up until it was level. I gave her an inquisitive 'are you okay' look. She took a breath and nodded once. She'll be okay.

Jill, on the other hand, is in her element. She walks proudly, displaying herself. Hands at her sides, walking with a bounce in her step. She is obviously trying very hard to impress me. I give her an obvious once over, hesitating at her tits and landing strip pubic hair. This was a time of very few trimmed bushes.

She saw me looking and asked, "See anything you like, big boy?"

She has always been flirty, especially with me. "Everything," I said while I gave her a lewd wink.

"Be careful what you wish for," she replied, "you may just get it."

As she walked past me she whispered in my ear, "And change *may* to *will* for you." Her hand then lightly brushed my penis as she winked.

We entered the sauna and saw two other couples. The owners discouraged singles from using the sauna unless they were a part of a larger group. They didn't want this to turn into some kind of brothel or sex club.

One couple had on swimsuits, while the other couple was sans clothing. There was an unwritten rule that if more than half of the people were clothed they could opt for making the nude people put on a swimsuit. This clothed couple were cool with the other couple being nude, and now with us joining the nude team the rule was on our side anyway. But just in case, we all had brought along swimsuits.

We sat down and immediately learned why the other couples were sitting on their towels. They chuckled when our asses only spent about two seconds on the benches.

"Initiation," one of them said. "If you learn first-hand, so to speak, about the need to sit on your towel, you don't soon forget it. All four of us are past members of the red ass club."

We have a good laugh at our own expense as we go to our lockers for our towels. Yes, we all peeked at each other's red ass.

After we returned to the sauna we all talked like old friends. By the time we were ready to get out of the sauna even my wife was totally relaxed. We then showered, dressed, and returned home.

Later, my wife and I were lying in bed. We had a habit of spending a half hour or so talking over the day's events before going to sleep. That night we discussed the pros and cons of trading in our car for a new one.

We decided to wait a while to think about it. She had her head on my shoulder when I noticed that she was slowly sinking. She kissed her way down my chest, down my stomach, eventually reaching the point where she sucked my soft penis into her mouth.

She often liked to play with my soft pecker in her mouth. She said that it relaxed her and often asked if she could 'suckle' my cock.

She was gently sucking and rolling it around in her mouth. I would do my best to think of anything that would keep my mind off of what she was doing so that she could enjoy her non-sexual genital playtime.

I was daydreaming about changing the transmission in a '57 Chevy when I felt a decided change on the cocksucking frontier. She was definitely trying to get my dick to stand up for itself.

My wife was very good at giving me head. And it felt as if she was trying to outdo herself. Maybe we will have to go to the sauna more often.

Even though it was very intense she took her time, erotically slow and deliberate. Kissing, licking, nibbling, sucking, she did her best to make me thoroughly enjoy myself. When she bobbed her head up and down taking me deep into her mouth and almost all the way out she hesitated when just the head of my cock was in her mouth so she could repeatedly swirl her tongue over it.

On about every tenth head bob she kept lowering her head until all of my cock was buried balls-deep in her mouth. It felt so good when the head of my dick slid down her throat. She'd often leave me fully inserted until she ran out of breath and needed to gasp to catch her breath.

She didn't forget to make my balls feel welcome. As with my cock, she kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked both nuts in turn, but much more gently. After taking care of the balls separately, she would then put them both in her mouth together. That felt so good. Her mouth would be full but her tongue still had room enough to play.

She extended my pleasure by backing off when I would get close to cumming. It wasn't quite edging, but close to it. By alternating between my cock and balls she would give me head for hours if I let her. I usually would let my stimulation level reach a certain point and then told her to finish me.

On that night I eventually got to that point and told her, "Finish me!" She then got serious about sucking cock. Using a combination of tongue and deepthroat she soon had me at the point of no return. She did that special thing with her tongue and I felt the familiar pressure release deep in my groin.

I felt the cum moving up through my dick and out of the end, spurting into her mouth. Spurt after spurt, throb after throb. She liked to see if she could hold my full load in her mouth before she swallowed. She only let a little dribble escape. After swallowing she bent down and cleaned up the little bit that was left.

As I laid there in a semi-stupor she came back up and gave me a cum flavored kiss. She then laid her head on my chest. After a few minutes she asked me a question so quietly that I barely heard her, "Has Jill ever had your penis in her mouth? Has she ever tasted your cum?"

The question surprised me. Not the nature of the question, we have always been able to say anything to each other. I was surprised that she actually asked it.

We didn't have an open marriage, but it was in that general neighborhood. We didn't fuck anybody and everybody. And up to that point I had only had sex with my wife since about a year before we were married. But we had an understanding that we could have casual sex if the opportunity presented itself.

Long before the Army's 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy we used it in our marriage. I think we called it 'What you don't know won't hurt you.' As long as it didn't shake the foundation of the marriage, it was okay. Full blown affairs were frowned upon, a fling was better. A one night stand was best. A random series of one night stands with the same person was acceptable, as long as it didn't result in the production of serious feelings.

And she always said that she did not want to know.

So, now back to her question that I never thought I would hear her ask, "Has Jill ever had your penis in her mouth? Has she ever tasted your cum?"

"No to both questions. My penis has never been in her mouth, therefore, she has never tasted my cum," I answered her honestly. "Yet." Our basic tenet underpinning our marriage was total honesty.

"Yet?" she asked.

I remained quiet. She knew all about the dynamic going on between Jill and I. After a minute or so she said, "The reason that I asked was that earlier, when we were first at the sauna, she whispered something to you and I saw her hand deliberately rub against your cock."

"Yeah," I said dryly, "she has been getting pretty brazen with her flirting. I'm beginning to think that she really wants me to fuck her."

She laughed and said, "Well, duh!"

"I have always been perfectly honest with you," I began. "I probably will fuck her one day. I'm not in any hurry, you are doing a damn good job in that department. But I think that I may have to fuck her just so she stops, or at least cuts back on, all of the blatant flirting. Do you want me to tell you about it when it happens?"

"No," she answered. "I want to go back to the not talk about it strategy. The only reason I asked tonight was because she did that penis touch right in front of me like that."

"Okay," I said. "I'll talk to her and see if I can get her to back off. Or at least try to behave in front of you. What do you think about me telling her about our 'what we don't know can't hurt us' arrangement? I'm wondering if we remove the 'forbidden fruit' aspect, and she doesn't have that safety net, she might just back off on her own."

"Forbidden fruit?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Right now she feels safe to freely flirt. She thinks that I can't or won't fuck her because you and I are in a strictly monogamous relationship. If she finds out that we are both free to have casual sex with someone else, especially knowing that I am free to fuck her at any time, she will back down because right now she is relying on the fact that I can't do it, so she is free to pretend that she would.

"Does that make sense? I'm not available so she can chase me all she wants without worrying about catching me. If she learns that I am available, she'll stop chasing because she isn't ready for casual sex. I don't ever see her chasing anyone who is available. I don't know, what do you think?"

"I don't know," she answered. "It may backfire. If she finds out about our arrangement she may want to fuck you then and there. Of course, she may then get it out of her system and you'll be just another notch in her bedpost.

"But something else to keep in mind, I've never seen her flirt with anyone else like she does with you. Available or unavailable. But I'll leave it up to you. Or maybe you should flip a coin."

"I'll wait a while," I said. "But I will tell her to cool it in front of you."

"Before we go back to the old way," she said, "I want to ask you if you have ever fucked anyone else since you've been with me?"

"Nope," I answered. "I haven't had sex with anyone else since about a year before we got married. Isn't that a sad commentary on the sexual exploits of the male animal with a license to fuck?"

After lying there quietly I asked her a question, "Did you notice the way Jill trimmed her pubic hair? I think that it's called a landing strip."

"Yes," Ann said. "Why do you ask? Would you like me to do that too?"

"Well," I answered. "I was wondering if you would ever consider shaving it all off for me? The thought of you having a bald pussy excites me. I've dreamed about eating you without getting any curly hairs in my mouth."

"Are you excited about pre-pubescent girls?" she asked. "Little girls are bald down there before they reach puberty."

"Holy shit, no!" I groaned. "That thought would instantly shrink my hardest hardon! I want your *adult* pussy to be bald."

"I'm yanking your chain," she said. "I know that you are not a pedophile. I'll think about your request."

She chuckled as she kissed my neck and snuggled close. She fell asleep almost immediately.

The next night when she got into bed, we always slept in the nude, she hesitated just long enough for me to get a good look at her bald pubic mound. She grinned at my awed expression. She got into bed and laid down next to me.

I snuggled up with her and whispered in her ear, "Thank you so much, sweetheart. Was it hard for you to do?"

"No," she answered. "Not once I got the hang of it. It does make me feel remarkably sexy."

I slid my hand down and cupped her bare mound. I rubbed, caressed, and gently squeezed my new toy. I had a difficult time stopping myself from diving down on her immediately.

I forced myself to take my time kissing everything on the way like I always do. I had just started my usual method of stimulating her breasts when I heard Ann say, "Go ahead. I know that you want to check it out closely for both a visual inspection and as well as using your sense of taste."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I hurried down and got a close look. My very first shaved snatch. What a beautiful sight. I nuzzled her using all of my face. It felt amazing.

I then licked her. I licked her all over her entire mound. Gentle baby puppy licks. Big dog licks. Sloppy licks. Cleaning licks. No hair in the way! No jungle to fight through to get to the love tunnel.

Now. The ultimate test. I began to seriously eat my woman's pussy. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this. Instant access without the hair barrier.