Memories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I was turning red with embarrassment. "Your reading was correct Mike but that night was my first with them. Probably your girlfriend has had many more contacts. I was so embarrassed when they knew you, so I assumed that you would put two and two together. Mike, I have a boyfriend also. It's a long story. Let's take our beers and sit on the sofa where it is more comfortable and let me fill you in if you have the time."

"I have all night Amy. My girl is with Jean and Kim tonight."

My heart skipped a beat. I did not ask anything about Kim.

"Amy I know the crowd swings and swaps. Once in a blue moon I can but my work schedule prevents at lot."

We moved to the sofa and I began to bring him up to speed to the present time.

As I was relating the events, we had a couple more beers. I was relaxing and leaned into him to blab more. His right arm went over my shoulders and he was stroking my right arm.

With the beer and snuggling I was melting.

When I got to the part where Jean had placed her hands on my boobs the first time, his hand went to my right boob. God it felt good and I made no move to shove it away. As I continued with the details his massaging and groping was increasing in area, my nipples were getting harder and my lower lips were filling with blood. I should have stopped the story but did not want to leave it hang and I did not want him to stop what he was doing.

I managed to complete the story and took a big sigh as I melted into him more. Mike said, "Amy let me get us another beer and I will tell you about me and my girlfriend."

As he stood to get the beers, I noticed he had developed a tent. I smiled internally. He brought back the beers and a couple of slices of pizza. We fed each other and giggled. Then he said, "Okay my turn."

We got into the position we were in before he went for the beer. I was leaning into him. He placed his right hand again on my right boob; and began.

"I met my girlfriend Jill by dropping off pizza at her place almost every week. When I made the delivery there was always another girl there and two guys. Well over time seeing the one guy all the time told me he was Jill's boyfriend."

"Then the weekly orders stopped for a month or so. Then I got another delivery. When I got there, Jill opened the door with money but Erin was there also with her arms wrapped around Jill. They both were in robes. My mind spun thinking she dumped or he dumped."

"I thanked her for the order and later that week took a chance to call her. I could be fired if they knew I called a customer but I always had the hots for Jill."

"Well Amy to make a long story short we had a date and she filled me in on her boyfriend, sleeping with her best friend. Erin saw her being down with the blues and Erin talked Jill into girl/girl stuff for some stress relief as they call it."

"Jill loves the lifestyle and I do too. Sex is so hot with her after I know another guy was doing her an hour before but she is putting it out hotter for me."

"Wow that is different. They talked about that the other night and said they would not push me that it would be up to me when I wanted to do swapping."

"Do you think your boyfriend would get into it?"

"I have no idea Mike. That is the last thing on my mind now. I want to understand this girl/girl stuff more."

"Amy have you or do you cheat on your boyfriend?"

I should have been pissed at the question but with the beers and this talking I said, "No, but that has not stopped me from thinking about it when I set eyes on a hot guy."

Why in the world did I make that statement after, my no? Leaning in to him, I could hear his heart pounding after my last remark.

There was dead silence after that remark other than his heart throbbing in his chest. Hearing it was warming me up. I was wondering what next when I heard, "Amy, earlier when I was massaging your breasts they felt so soft and natural. I guess it got my hormones stirring is what I am trying to say."

"I enjoyed it also," came out of my mouth as I took my left hand, placed it on his right hand and pushed it to my breast.

Looks like a good spot for the next chapter. If lit okays it, it will be Memories Chapter 5a in Erotic Couplings

12