Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The height of the unit was perfect for us, perfect for Tom to slide his cock into me easily, to fuck me slowly, deeply. For a few moments Matt watched, his beautiful cock in his hand, dripping pre cum as he stroked himself slowly. I beckoned across to him and he stepped closer, letting me reach out to hold him, to stroke him. He raised himself up, one foot on a stool beside the unit, the other on the unit itself, until he could feed his cock into my waiting mouth.

Now they both watched open mouthed. Tom watched as Matt's cock slipped between my lips, as I sucked and licked him, as I toyed with his heavy balls. Matt looked down at Tom's cock sliding in and out of me, as my lips moved against him, as his cock glistened with my juices. And I just moaned softly as they began to move faster and harder, as they reached for my breasts, as they fucked my mouth and pussy, as my body got hotter and hotter, as I reached for my clit.

We erupted together -- cum splashing into my mouth and pussy just as my body was rocked by my climax. I felt a wave of heat rushing through me as their cocks throbbed inside me. I let them pump their cum into my mouth and pussy before reaching for them. I sucked hard on Matt's cock, making sure I took all his cum, while at the same time rubbing Tom's cock against my mound, smearing the last drop of his cum across my sparse hair.

I kissed them both for long minutes before heading for the bathroom to freshen up. By the time I got back, they were laying on the bed, with cold bottles of beer from the small fridge in the corner of the room in their hands. Tom held one out to me, though I could see that theirs were almost empty. I crawled between them, taking the bottle from him as I settled down.

I had barely taken my first refreshing sip from the bottle before their hands were on me, sliding over my thighs and belly, then up onto my breasts. A few sips later they were both leaning over me, their hardening cocks rubbing against me as they moved, their mouths each licking and sucking at a taut nipple. I moaned and put the bottle down, my thirst forgotten as I held their heads to me, as they each drew an erect nipple deeper into their hungry mouths.

As they sucked, they each ran a hand over me, over my belly then lower. I eased my legs apart as one hand found my clit, another my pussy. I felt fingers inside me, fucking me slowly, while other fingers swirled around my clit, tweaking and rubbing my sensitive bud.

It was Matt who moved first, his tongue leaving a trail over my body as he moved away from my breast, as he kissed and licked across my belly, as his tongue probed at my belly button before flicking across my clit and pussy. He ended up kneeling on the bed between my legs, his tongue inside me as Tom's sucked one breast and caressed the other, his fingers still on my clit.

Then Tom was moving as well, his mouth sliding over me to join Matt's. They ended up both kneeling beside me, somehow finding room, and the right position, for both of them to lick and suck and bite and kiss me, one at my pussy, the other at my clit. I could only imagine their two tongues, their lips and mouths, so close, so very close, together as waves of pleasure rocked me again.

Tom was nearest to me, kneeling over me while he tortured my clit, his cock hanging down heavily. I reached for him, hearing him moan as I touched him, as I slid his skin back from his throbbing cock head. He moved again, awkwardly straddling me as he sunk his cock back into my mouth. I sucked greedily, squeezing and pinching my nipples.

Now that Tom had moved, they couldn't both tease my clit and pussy. I felt myself being pulled almost onto my side, Matt's head buried between my legs, his tongue delving deeper into my pussy. Tom's cock was still sliding in and out of my mouth, though he was now almost lying on his side as well. And then I heard Matt moaning. My eyes must have opened wide when I saw why -- he was feeding his cock into Tom's mouth. He was fucking Tom's mouth.

I groaned out loud, cumming instantly at what I see, what I could hear, what I could feel. We stayed like that, in a sort of triangle, fucking and sucking, for what seemed like ages. Then we moved around, and I sucked Matt, his cock already wet from Tom's mouth. Tom was licking me, while Matt took Tom's cock as deep into his mouth as he could.

We fucked and we sucked. And then we came. I sobbed with pleasure as my body caught fire again, as Matt filled my mouth with his first few jets of cum before pulling out and stroking his cock furiously, sending thick wads of cum over me and onto his own chest and thighs. Tom did the same, cum hitting us all until we were all exhausted and collapsed back on the bed, cum and juices dripping off us.

I don't know if I dozed off, but it seemed ages before I was aware of Matt and Tom climbing off the bed and heading for the bathroom. I followed them a bit later, my heart thumping as I wondered what they might be up to after seeing them sucking each others cocks. But when I got there, Tom was in the shower and Matt was stood drying himself off. But as soon as he saw me, he dropped his towel, took my hand, and led me to join Tom.

I stood sandwiched between them, the water cascading over us as they ran their soapy hands over me, washing away their dried cum and my juices. Tom was in front of me, his hands on my breasts and belly, and then down onto my thighs and pussy. Behind me, I could feel Matt's cock bobbing against me as he ran his hands over my back, then lower onto my ass. They turned me around, and they took their turns again until I felt weak in their hands as tingles of desire flowed through me, and juices flowed from me.

They led me back to the bedroom, leaving a trail of water behind us on the tiled floor. It must have been like a scene from a porn film as I sat on the end of the bed and grabbed their cocks, pulling one towards my mouth so that I could suck greedily on the hot, hard flesh while I stroked the other. After I minute or so I swapped over, taking the second cock into my mouth while I stroked and squeezed the first.

I lost track of how many times I swapped, but I knew I needed more. I eased Matt and Tom closer together, turning them at an angle so that their cocks were touching. I grabbed the two hard shafts, squeezing them together as I tried to suck both of them into my mouth at the same time. I don't know who was moaning the loudest, them or me, but in the end we couldn't take any more, and they pulled me up onto the bed.

Tom threw himself on the bed, stretched out, his cock waving about in the air. I straddled him quickly, the two of us groaning with lust as I fed his cock into my wet pussy. I sank down onto him, my breasts squashed against him, my pebble like nipples grinding into his chest as our mouths locked together. He thrust his cock deep inside me and held it there for a moment, my pussy throbbing around him.

As Tom started to fuck me, I could feel Matt moving to kneel behind us. I felt his cock brushing against me and his hands sliding between my thighs, sliding along the line of my pussy as Tom drove into me, then back up towards my ass. He moved closer, his cock nudging against me. Tom pulled me up higher so that his cock slipped out of me. I dropped my hips down, pressing my pussy against his cock as Matt took his turn at fucking me.

They swapped again, their hands everywhere as they took turns at fucking me, my body jerking to their driving cocks. As Tom took his turn, Matt moved to lie beside us. I crawled over to him, reaching out for the end of the bed, my breasts swaying above him as his cock filled me again. I lowered my breasts towards his mouth, feeding my swollen nipples to him, both of us hungry for more.

I heard Tom behind me, and glancing over at the mirror by the side of the bed, I saw him stroking his cock while he watched Matt sliding in and out of me. I saw him lean over and grab something from the side unit, and my heart thumped when I realised that it was a tube of lubricant. He smiled as he watched me watching him as his squirted a blob of clear gel onto the tip of his cock, then start to rub it along his hard shaft.

I tensed slightly, expecting him to reach for my ass, but he didn't - instead, I felt his cock, cold from the gel, nudging against my hot pussy. I gasped as he pressed harder, as Matt stopped his hard thrusts and eased his cock half way out of me, as Tom pushed again, as his cock slid into my pussy alongside Matt's.

My knuckles were white as I clung to the end of the bed, as both their cocks slipped deeper and deeper inside my throbbing pussy. I could hardly catch my breath as Matt cupped my breasts and toyed with my painfully hard nipples, as Tom's fingers searched out my ass, as they began to slowly fuck me together.

Within seconds I was cumming, my juices flooding my pussy around their cocks as they moved together inside me, my body trembling as waves of pleasure overcame me. I let go of the end of the bed and clung to Matt, crying out in both relief and disappointment as Tom pulled his cock out of me. But it was only for seconds -- because then he was back, pressing his cock against my ass, driving deep inside me so that his cock lay alongside Matt's again, this time separated by the thinnest of membranes.

They fucked me hard, my cries joining theirs in echoing around the room as I came again and again, as they pounded my body until they came too, their cum filling me in both places as they buried their cocks deep inside me. I clung to Tom as Matt collapsed on top of me, our cries replaced my our harsh breathing as we tried to catch our breath, as I lay sandwiched between them, still impaled on their gorgeous cocks.

Slowly, Matt rolled away from me. I slipped off Tom and lay between them, the three of us exhausted at last. I reached for their steadily softening cocks, and fell asleep within seconds.

It was hours later that I woke up needing the bathroom. Tom and Matt were still sound asleep when I got back, so I slipped out onto the balcony, wide awake now. I stood naked, leaning over the wall at the edge of the balcony, watching as the first signs of the sun rising started to appear.

I sensed someone behind me, but didn't turn, knowing that it had to be either Matt or Tom. I felt a cock nestling against my ass as they reached around me for my breasts, as they kissed me softly on the back. Despite what had already happened that night, or maybe because of it, my pussy responded immediately, wetness springing from between my lips as his cock began to harden against me, as his fingers rubbed my nipples.

I pushed my ass back against him, and seconds later he was inside me. I rested my head on my arms and sighed as he fucked me slowly, deliciously slowly, his cock pulling right back until just his head was inside me before sliding deeply into me again.

He took his time, and I let him, but eventually we both knew what needed to happen. And then he fucked me hard -- hard and deep and fast and then we both came, my hot juices mixing with torrents of his cum as he fucked me through our orgasm. And then with a parting kiss on the nape of my neck he slipped from me and was gone.

I stood a while longer, feeling the slut that I am at times like this as his cum leaked from my pussy. Eventually, I went through to the bathroom and cleaned up, before searching for my dress. I found it on the floor where I'd dropped it, and shivered as I pulled the cold, damp material over my head and down my body. I didn't dare think about how I must look as I grabbed my bag, took one last look at Matt and Tom, and crept out into what was left of the night, wondering what the next day would bring.

12