Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

"Shall we?" she asked, looking pointedly at my pussy.

A little nervously, I let Lucy lead me back into the bedroom. At her direction, I sat on the end of the bed, and then lay back a little, my arms behind me. I lifted my ass slightly so that Lucy could slide a towel under me. She knelt at the end of the bed, before leaning forward to plant a soft, wet kiss on my pussy. Remembering she needed some water, she disappeared into the bathroom. When she got back, I was rubbing my clit. She looked at me for a few moments, a look of lust in her eyes, before pulling my hand away.

"Soon," she told me.

She then set about shaving my pussy. She took her time, both of us enjoying her touching and feeling me, running her hands softly over my mound time and time again to make sure that I was smooth. I loved the feel of what Lucy was doing to me, of her hands on me.

Satisfied at last, Lucy reached for some baby oil. She poured a small amount into the palm of her hand, and smoothed it all over my bare mound, rubbing it gently -- and slowly -- into my soft skin. We both moaned quietly, my wet pussy juices mixing with the oil.

Lucy sat back and admired her handiwork. I sat up and looked down. My pussy looked naked and vulnerable, my plump mound now starkly white against my suntanned body. Lucy ran her fingertips lightly over my mound as she leant forward to kiss me briefly on the mouth. I leant back again as her mouth moved to kiss me lightly on each nipple, swirling her tongue around each of them. Then she kissed each breast, and into the valley between them, before kissing her way slowly down my flat tummy. She paused at my belly button, using the tip of her tongue on me, making me wriggle with pleasure.

I rubbed my own breasts as Lucy planted a soft kiss at the top of my pussy. It felt so soft and smooth as Lucy kissed her way along my slit, nibbling and licking at my clit and lips. She kissed the insides of my thighs, nibbling some more on my soft flesh, before making her way back to my pussy.

She teased me with her tongue and her teeth, sliding her hands under me to squeeze and caress my ass. She probed deeply into my wetness with her tongue, scooping my juices into her mouth. She slipped two fingers inside me, fucking me with them while she sucked on my clit.

I felt like I was floating. My pussy had never felt so sensitive, so on fire, and Lucy new exactly how to get to me. I reached down and held her head, pushing my pussy up to meet the agile tongue and probing fingers that were sending me wild. I cried out as I came, slumping back on the bed as my body trembled with the force of my pleasure. Lucy held me tight, her cheek pressed against my pussy, hugging me as we shared that pleasure.

We stayed like that until I had calmed down. Only then did Lucy clamber onto the bed beside me. We kissed again, the taste of my juices on Lucy's lips and tongue, and in her mouth. We lay close, our bodies pressed together, our hands reaching for each other.

A few minutes later, I reached over to the bedside draw, pulling out my favourite vibrator. With a sigh, Lucy lay back naked on the bed. I lay down beside her, leaning over to kiss her again. As our lips and tongues played, I switched the toy on and ran it over Lucy's body. She shuddered as small waves of pleasure followed the toy around, as I pressed it against her breasts and nipples, against her pussy and clit.

Breaking our kiss, I moved down a little, watching as I pressed the vibrator harder against Lucy's pussy. We watched as the thick, plastic cock disappeared, and as Lucy reached down to rub her own clit, her fingertips massaging herself with a circular motion. I reached for her breasts, for her nipples. I sucked a hard nipple into my mouth, feeling Lucy moving beneath my touch.

I fucked Lucy with the vibrator, pushing it deeper and deeper into her body as her orgasm hit her. As she came, I pulled the toy out and pressed it along Lucy's slit, pressing against her clit and lips, the tip just inside her, her cries echoing around the room.

Later, I did feel Lucy reaching around me as I leant over to switch the shower on, my full breasts filling her hands as she pressed her naked body to me, her nipples hard against my back. We showered together, our hands everywhere, our slippery bodies pressed together.

Afterwards, we dried each other, before dressing for dinner. Lucy slipped into a short dress she'd brought up from her room, and a thong that left me wanting her more than ever. I let her pick out a short black skirt for me, and a loose fitting white blouse. She took away my bra as I reached for it. I looked at her enquiringly, knowing that my already hard nipples would show through the blouse. I saw the look of pure lust in her eyes - and promptly left at least one more button undone than I should have.

We ate in the hotel restaurant, sharing a bottle of wine and taking our time. I saw Tony for the first time since our unforgettable night together. I briefly wondered what he would think if he knew what I'd been doing that afternoon, but the look on his face as he watched Lucy and me together said it all.

After our meal, we went back out to the bar, getting a lot of attention as we slid up onto the tall bar stools, our clothes barely reaching our thighs. We took our time over a cocktail, savouring the anticipation of what was to come. We talked about lots of things as we got to know each other as more than lovers. But after that one drink, our need, our desire, took over and we headed for the lifts.

In the lift, Lucy reached out to press the button for her floor before stepping close so that we could kiss, our mouths melting together. We continued our kiss in Lucy's room. I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders then watched as it slithered down her lithe body and onto the floor. I leant forward and sucked on her nipples, feeling them move in my mouth as they hardened. I dropped to my knees and eased her thong down before kissing her pussy, her juices sweet on my lips.

Lucy pulled me to my feet and slowly undid the buttons of my blouse, her eyes on mine as her nimble fingers gradually uncovered my full breasts, my nipples screaming out for attention. Even as she was giving them that attention, her hands were easing my skirt down. She was then on her knees, tugging at the strings that held my knickers up before pulling them away to leave me as naked as she was. She turned me around and sent shudders through me as her tongue ran softly along the cleft between my cheeks.

I pulled her to her feet and led her to the bed. We lay facing each other, kissing and exploring. I eased Lucy onto her back and stared at her gorgeous body before reaching out to her. As I touched her, I felt that familiar ache at the base of her tummy, the wetness already springing from my pussy.

Reaching across, I ran my hand softly over Lucy's breasts, feeling their shape, their weight, my fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh and onto the hard, puckered nipples. I rubbed Lucy's nipple with my fingertip, feeling the hard nub of flesh move softly from side to side. Lucy moaned as rubbed one nipple, then dipped my head and sucked the other one gently into my mouth.

At first I just used my lips, clamping the ripe nipple between them, while sucking gently, my mouth, my hands, responding to Lucy's soft moans of pleasure. Then I used my tongue, swirling it across Lucy's breast and nipple, rocking the hard button of flesh from side to side as I continued to suck. And then I used my teeth, nipping and nibbling on her soft flesh, listening to Lucy's moans as they became louder.

Lucy's hand moved to hold my head to her, moaning as I kissed and sucked on her breasts and nipples. I kissed my way down Lucy's tanned body before settling between her long legs, tickling the soft inside of her thighs with my tongue. Lucy eased her legs apart, conscious of my sigh as I looked down at her pussy, at her pink wetness, at her clit already standing up and begging for attention.

Doing to Lucy what I knew I would like having done to me, I sank my head down and licked along her pussy, sucking her lips, tasting her juices. I clamped my mouth over her mound, sucking on her, my tongue flicking across her clit before burying itself inside Lucy's sweet, tasty body. Reaching down, Lucy held my head to her, pushing her hips upwards to grind her pussy against my hot and willing mouth.

She pulled her legs back, exposing everything to me. I licked her from her clit to her ass, then back again. And then I did it again, taking my time, licking and kissing, sucking and nibbling. Lucy came quickly then, crying out as her juices poured from her, as they poured into my eager mouth. I sucked on her gently as she held her own breasts, as her body tingled all over, her climax building in her pussy before flooding her body completely.

I slid back up the bed, my face glistening with Lucy's juices, and held her, kissing her, sharing her taste. Lucy's tongue flicked across my lips and face, licking her own juices from me, until our tongues met and started to explore again.

Lucy pulled me to her, holding me tight as we kissed, her tongue ravaging my mouth, our breasts pressed together, our pussies hard against each other, our legs entwined. She forced her hand between us, her fingers teasing my clit before pushing inside my hot body. My cries were muffled by Lucy's lips, by her tongue, as her fingers plunged into my wet body, her thumb rubbing across my newly naked mound as she finger fucked me.

I rocked my body against the fingers inside me, clamping my thighs around them as my own orgasm built, slowly at first, but then in a rush as my pleasure exploded through me. Lucy quickly pressed down hard on my clit, sending waves of exquisite pain and pleasure through me as I came again and again.

I had barely got my breath back, when Lucy leant over and whispered.

"I've got something for us," she told me as she climbed off the bed.

I watched her as she walked naked across the room, her body just perfect. She leant over and picked a black bag up from inside the wardrobe. I watched her as she held that pose for a few seconds longer than was necessary, her wet pussy shining at me from between her thighs.

I wasn't sure that I could take any more, but when Lucy knelt beside me and pulled out a double ended dildo from the bag, I could only moan in anticipation as my pussy began to throb again. The dildo was perhaps eighteen inches long, thick and straight, with cock heads at each end. Without saying a word, Lucy settled down back on the bed facing me, and slipped her legs through mine.

Lucy moaned softly as she fed the thick plastic cock into her own pussy. I watched as her pussy opened up, as her lips wrapped themselves around the thick shaft, as almost half the hard length of the cock disappeared inside her body. I reached out and held the surprisingly warm cock, feeding it into her slowly, fucking her gently. After a few moments, Lucy pushed my hand away, and wriggled her ass closer to me, the hard, straight cock sticking out of her body obscenely.

We scissored our legs together, moving our pussy's closer together as Lucy fed the cock into my waiting body. I gasped as the huge cock head entered me, stretching me around the hard plastic. We both moved carefully, feeding the cock into me, and then easing ourselves towards each other until the dildo had disappeared completely, until our pussies were pressed hard against each other.

We moved gently, fucking each other as we reached out for our own clits, intensifying the pleasure running thorough us both. I watched as Lucy came, loving the sight of her with her head thrown back, her eyes closed, the flush running up her heaving breasts as she pressed down hard on her clit, as the fucking we were getting, we were giving, sent shock waves of pleasure tearing through both of our bodies.

I came as well, screaming out my pleasure to Lucy as my body was wracked by the pain and pleasure of my orgasm. As we relaxed, we hurriedly pulled the cock from our bodies, wanting, needing, to hold each other. We kissed, clinging to each other as we drifted off to sleep, my last thought being that I wanted to wake up beside Lucy.

And I did.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers
12