Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Mothers turn to relive herself.
1.1k words
4.29
95.7k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manwar
manwar
276 Followers

It was almost over a month since my masturbation surprise with mother. Apart from a few glimpses of her boobs and a quick feel of her breasts she seemed to avoid any form of intimacy. I feared the worst had come, that we had crossed a sacred line between mother and son and she didn't want to encourage me any further.

Then one late morning I went to her room and found the door closed. I knocked for a bit and got no response so I pushed it open and went in. Finding no one there I picked up the paper and lay down on the bed to have a read.

Then I heard the door to the attached bathroom open slightly saw mothers head peering from the door.

"Oh it's only you," she said with a sigh of relief.

Opening the door fully, she stepped out of the bathroom in just her wet sari that concealed little if not nothing.

"Why what's wrong," I asked.

"I needed a new bar of soap, had I known it was you I wouldn't have bothered with the sari," she said quite nonchalantly.

Her full buttocks undulated as she walked up to the cupboard and searched for the soap. I couldn't help getting erect as my eyes traversed her voluptuous body, the heavy breasts with their dark nipples, the narrow waist that flared into wide motherly hips and fleshy thighs that ended in perfect legs.

"Really?" I asked in what seemed like a delayed response.

"Really what?" she said turning around to look at me.

"You wouldn't have bothered with the sari?" I asked almost swallowing the words.

"Of course," she said innocently, bending over and treating me to a delicious view of her curvy bottom.

"Damn, my luck," I said playfully and we both laughed.

Just before disappearing into the bathroom she stopped and turned catching me starring at her lovely ass.

"Do you really like it that much?" she asked giggling.

Blushing I managed to node in embarrassment as she disappeared into the bathroom.

I was awoken by the sound of mothers leg chains clinking as she walked around the room. Couldn't remember how long it was but I must have dosed of as I read the paper. Sitting up I rubbed my sleepy eyes I was hardly prepared for what I was about to see.

Mother stood in front of the mirror with her back to me, her hair was wrapped in a towel and her forehead was adorned with a bindi. Apart from that and some scanty jewelry she was completely nude. My heart skipped a beat and I gasped at her naked form.

"You awake sleepy head?" she asked without turning to look at me.

Unable to speak I sat dumb founded by her boldness, but she seemed completely at ease and went about her business as if nothing was different.

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked with a gentle smile.

"Amma you're so beautiful, I wish I could marry you," I finally managed to say.

"Why so you can stare at my bum all day?" she asked playfully.

"Nope, I'm doing that without having to marry you," I said jokingly.

"Then why?" she asked still laughing.

"So I can play with it," I said.

"You don't have to marry me for that," she said as she applied lotion to her body.

"Does that mean I can play with it now?" I asked cheekily.

"Yeah sure, nice try," she said with a smile and

we both laughed.

We continued conversing as I enjoyed the naked display of her womanly charms.

"Amma I wish I had your confidence and attitude," I said.

"What does that mean?" she asked brushing her long lusters hair.

"Well like being nude in front of others," I said.

She laughed and said "Silly boy it's normal and nothing to be ashamed of."

"Come on you can't be serious?" I said.

"Why don't you try it I'll be fun," she said with a giggle.

I went red in the face and didn't move.

"Come on be a sport, after all you have seen me I should have the same pleasure don't you think," she said.

Reluctantly I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head then I pulled down my shorts with the underwear exposing my erect member. I was avoiding her eyes as I stood there naked like her.

"See not so hard," she said turning to face me.

"Oh!" she said looking at my erection.

"I'm sorry," I said trying to cover my erection in embarrassment.

"It's okay sweetie nothing to be embarrassed about," she said with motherly tenderness.

Somehow I couldn't come to terms with my embarrassment and looked down in shame.

Sensing my discomfort she came up to me took my hands and guided me on to the bed. She got me to lie down first and then rested her head on my chest like we did a few weeks back. She gently caressed my cheek with her soft hands looking intently at my face.

"Want to know a secret, I'm feeling just as horny," she said with a mischievous smile.

"It's been a while since I masturbated," she whispered.

"Me too," I said in a whisper as we laughed at our bluntness.

It felt like we were best buddies or something. There was something very intimate about the whole situation and I could feel a strange sort of sexual tension building that was beckoning for some sort of release.

"Do you feel like doing it now," I asked as I gulped.

"I don't know," she said staring at me.

"I want to," I said trying to encourage her.

She moved up and kissed me on my lips, soon we were kissing like passionate lovers.

"Touch me," she whispered into my ears with her eyes shut tightly.

"Play with my ass," she said as she continued to kiss me all over my face.

Her fingers were buried deep in her vagina as I allowed my hands to explore her buttocks. Soon I eased my hand into the crack of her ass allowing my finger to rest at her delicate anal opening. I could hear her moan as her body began to convulse in the telltale signs of an orgasm.

"Don't stop," she managed to whisper as she bit my ear lobe

I pressed my finger against her anus and felt it ease into her.

"Mmmh!! Mmm! Ahhh!" she moaned loudly

Her thick voluptuous body began to rise and fall in a rhythmic movement. Until she finally came with a loud scream. I kissed her and she held me tightly still moaning, I could feel her spasms for what seemed like ages. Before long she was fast asleep, naked and curled up against my body.

manwar
manwar
276 Followers