Memories of My Mother

Story Info
This is an account of the first time that I fucked my mother.
9.4k words
4.3
107.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulward1
paulward1
40 Followers

I have had several incestuous relationships with females in my lifetime and have found them to be every bit as romantic and erotic as my relationship with my dear wife. I've had sex with my mother-in-law, my mother, and my sister. I'd do it all again and I think the women would feel the same. I've written about my mother-in-law, Thelma, and this story is about my mother, Elizabeth. I knew her before i knew the others and finally I was able to "know" her in the biblical sense.

My name is Paul and I'm in my 70's. I don't fuck my wife Karen, as often anymore, but that's pretty much a mutual decision by both of us. My penis doesn't work as well as it used to. We still do it... just less frequently. However, we still have some wonderful memories. Sometimes at night we lie in bed and reminisce. Karen's mother was named Thelma and my mother was Elizabeth. Both of our mothers lived with us at one time. My mother and my mother-in-law were the same age. Well, my mom, Elizabeth, was born in January of the year 1914, and Thelma was born in April of the same year, so my mom was a few months older. Thelma got married in 1936, two years earlier than Mom. Wilma had six children, but she had two miscarriages. My mother had four children and I was third in line with my sister Kim being the youngest. So... they had many things in common. Probably the most unique thing that they had in common was that I had sex with both of them numerous times. And... you may not believe this, but my wife was aware that I fucked her mother and mine and... the two grandma's knew all about it as well.

Some readers may be familiar with my recount of the first time that Thelma and I had sex. The name of the story is "Afternoon Delight with MIL". It's available right here on Literotica.

Thelma moved in with us that year. Karen and I both wanted her to do that and she was very agreeable. Even though she had a few friends around her in that small town, there wasn't much of anything to keep her active and busy besides watching TV. Besides, she was sexually active (wink) if you read the Afternoon Delight story, you'll know more.

A little more than a year after the episode with my mother-in-law, Karen and I had succeeded in conceiving our first child. We did it with a marathon of fucking in one 24 hour period. We tracked her menstrual cycle very carefully and then determined the point in time that we thought she would be ovulating and most fertile. We did it five times in that period and I ejaculated a considerable amount of semen into her cunt. Karen likes for me to refer to her vagina as her cunt sometimes. She tells me cunt sounds so orgiastic and nasty. We were both pleasantly exhausted and she had cum running down her inner thighs. If two people can have an orgy, we sure did. Actually there were three people present because Thelma was right there with our video camera filming the entire thing. She got some great closeups of my penis sliding in and out of Karen's pussy and there is a really good one of me having an orgasm and cum oozing from her cunt and dripping on the bedsheets. It was on a VHS tape but we have since transferred it to a DVD.

The explanation for all this is that I had promised Thelma she could watch when Karen and made our first grandchild for her and we decided to tape it too. Thelma did a lot of masturbating while Karen and I were fucking and some of the footage is a little shaky. I know she wanted me to do her too but I had to save myself for Karen and our baby. Seriously... have any of you guys ever shot cum five times in one 24 hour time span? It isn't easy and I sure as hell couldn't do it these days. The good news is that Karen missed her next period and she went to our doctor and sure enough... my sweet wife was knocked up. When we told Thelma the good news she just got down on her knees in front of me right there at the dinner table and gave me a wonderful blow job. Karen come over and knelt down too and masturbated and played with her mother's tits while Thelma sucked me. The women in my life are so wonderful. I wouldn't trade any of them for anyone else.

I had spoken with my mother on the phone a number of times but I hadn't seen her for several months and I decided to go tell her personally of the good news about Karen's pregnancy. Mom lived about an hour away in the same house where I grew up. Mom got the home in the divorce after she had finally had enough of my father fucking numerous women in our small hometown. I have no solid evidence, but I am pretty sure that I have several half-siblings who live in the same town. My father was a good lawyer and he really liked sex... both sides of the aisle, if you know what I mean. My father never actually made an overt sexual pass at me, but he never was shy around me when he was naked for a bath or any other reason. He always seemed to make it a point to stand facing me if we were in a shower room together. Thinking back on it, I can remember him standing and looking at me with a coy smile on his face. He'd move his hips gently and make is penis sway back and forth. After a bath at our home, Dad would always leave his bedroom door open while he dressed. And he always took a long time to dress. He would stand naked watching something on his bedroom TV and adjusting his testicles and penis with a hand. I know my sister saw him doing that many times. When Dad took a bath, my sister, Kim, always made it a point to go to her room for something and pass my parent's bedroom. I don't think Dad ever fucked her, but he may have. The reason that I am pretty sure that my father was bisexual is that he was friends with two men in our community who were known in the town whispering circles as "queer". That was how we referred to homosexuals back then. The term "gay" had not yet come into use. Actually, referring to them as queers or homosexuals is a misnomer. They were both married and had grown children. They were bisexual but the word around town was that they were partial to young boys and thus, were queers.. My father always referred to them as just clients with his law firm, and to be honest, they were clients of my father. He did legal work for both of them. I am fairly certain that oral sex and probably anal sex were also part of the lawyer/client relationship. If you are wondering how it is that I am so certain about all of this, it's because both of them sucked me... both of them fucked me... and I did the same to both of them. All through high school and once in awhile even after I got married. It began when I was 16. I'll write about it sometime.

I have strayed from the original subject of this story... my mother, Elizabeth. I had called her and told her I was coming for a visit and that I could stay for a couple of days. It was summer... and I'm a school teacher. I can almost feel the ears perk up (if that was even possible) of those readers who are imagining a bisexual male teacher in close proximity to teenagers. So I'll tell you ahead of time and you can take it for what it's worth. I never fucked any of the girl students. I had several chances, but I found a way out. Fucking underage girls is dangerous enough in itself, but then throw in the possibility of pregnancy and it becomes industrial strength dangerous. I just didn't do it. I did fuck three boys over a period of almost 30 years. All of them had been my students, but I didn't fuck them then. They all approached me at various times a few years after they had graduated and I knew they were over 18. I had sex with all 3 of them. Very pleasant sex, but they were all of age. I like sex. I'm not stupid.

Back to Mom. She was delighted that I was coming to visit. I didn't say anything about Karen's pregnancy because I wanted to surprise Mom. If you are wondering why I was going to see Mom alone, it's because Karen had suggested it. Actually she had almost insisted. I am pretty sure that she was hoping that Mom and I would end up in bed together and she saw this as a perfect opportunity.

I love my wife. She encourages me to have sex with other people... men and women. Just as long as she knows about it and I always tell her. She is well aware of my temptations at school and frequently reminds me to be careful. Especially with young girls. She is very aware that young women and men are attracted to adult male figures.

Karen had managed to remain a virgin until her freshman year in college and then, of all things, had her virginity taken by her father. She had walked in accidentally on her parents fucking in the kitchen of their home. Karen had come home from college a day early and they weren't expecting her. Thelma was all spread out on the kitchen table... legs in the air... and Harold had his penis buried in her anus. Not expecting anything, Karen had opened the back door which entered the kitchen and there they were. Karen told me about it later.

Harold had stopped with his cock about halfway out when the door opened. Karen said they both just looked at her... mouths agape... eyes wide in surprise. Karen was just flabbergasted. Her eyes were wide too and her mouth was agape. I wish I had a picture of that moment. My wife tells me that finally, Harold just said. "Hi, Honey", and pushed his cock back inside Thelma. He started slowly fucking Thelma's ass again... in and out. Karen told me that she could still hear that soft, wet, squishy sound. She thinks it was very erotic.

Thelma was still struck dumb. She just stared. My wife says that she watched her father fuck her mother. She doesn't know for how long. It was probably only for a few seconds, but it seemed forever. Then she turned and walked back out and sat in her car. She told me it wasn't until she was back in her car that she realized that Harold had been fucking her mother's ass. She remembered wondering what it felt like. From that point, she wanted her father to be the first man to fuck her. She told me that she couldn't explain exactly why... she just did. When she came home from college that spring, she seduced her father which I am sure, wasn't too difficult. The one minor problem was that Harold knocked her up. I mentioned this in my first story and I'll fill in the details in another one. Karen was very fond of her father and I wish he was still living because she really enjoyed having him fuck her and I enjoyed seeing them together. I used to have a way to watch without Harold knowing. For some reason he never suspected that I knew. It was probably his old fashioned sensibilities about sex with his daughter. He was always so gentle and sweet with her. One of my favorite things was to watch Karen suck his penis and make him cum. He loved to sit naked in a padded armchair... legs spread with Karen on her knees in front of him. He'd speak to her softly and stroke her hair while she sucked his penis while she had a finger up inside his anus. I loved to watch them. After he had impregnated her when they first started fucking, Karen had insisted and was able to persuade him to get a vasectomy and pregnancy was no longer a problem. She had lost that first baby to a miscarriage during her first trimester. Nobody had even suggested an abortion, but the baby was lost just the same. Karen told me she was sad for a few weeks afterward but then realized there would be more babies. This was before we met and she and Harold fucked quite often... but not until he had been fixed.

Another digression. My story about Mom is trying to get through here, but you may have noticed that writing about sex, especially with family members, has a tendency to get myself off topic. I start thinking about fucking Thelma, for instance, and I immediately get an erection and then my penis bypasses my brain and I have to stop and masturbate. Sometimes Karen notices and comes downstairs where I am typing at my computer. She will give me a kiss, then make me pull my chair back from the desk and tell me to take my pants down to my ankles. We have this sexy routine that we go through. I am naked waist down. My penis is standing. She leans over and sucks me for just a short time because she knows I'll squirt if she does it very long. There are times when she misjudges and I can't stop. Then she gets a mouthful of cum and sits on my lap while we play with my semen with our tongues. If she stops in time then she will remove her panties, straddle my lap and slide down on my cock and make me cum that way. I leave it up to her as to whether she wants it in her cunt or in her anus. I let her surprise me. It never takes me very long to cum by that time. After I do we just like to sit there and talk quietly, smooch and feel the semen and pussy liquids dribble and seep and ooze from her pussy or her ass and run down my crotch and my thighs and make little squishy pools on the chair and the floor.

Ah yes... the Mom story. I got there about four in the afternoon and Mom met me as I pulled up in her driveway.

"Oh Paul... it's so nice to see you. Come in... come in. I'm fixing your favorite for dinner. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans." Mom was beaming. She's pretty... at least to me she is. She'll never be in Playboy, but then I'll never fuck or even date a woman like that... a model. Actually, I don't want to. I love my wife. And then I love middle aged mom types of women. Karen's mother, Thelma, fits that description exactly. She makes my dick hard just thinking about her. My mother has the same effect on me but at that point I hadn't fucked her... yet.

Mom embraced me as I stepped from my car. I am her son. She isn't bashful about hugging and kissing me. When I had seen my mother standing outside her home as I drove up, I had gotten a hardon. I know... I know... I'm a pervert. I have wanted to fuck my mother ever since I first knew what sex and fucking was about. A lot of men feel the same way, they just don't admit it. When Mom rushed up to me as I got out, I was still hard. I made an attempt to adjust my penis as she stepped up to me, but I wasn't successful and it was still very prominent in my walking shorts. Mom hadn't even looked down when she started hugging me but there was a brief moment when she pulled me to herself that our bodies touched right at waist and crotch level and I felt her thighs and pubic mound pressing against my erection. She never said anything at the time... didn't even glance down so I thought maybe she didn't notice. My cock was beginning to melt at that time and I was able to adjust things as she turned her back to me as we went to her door.

I went in and made myself at home. This was the house where i grew up. I knew where things were. I went back out and got my luggage and took them to my old room where Mom had made it ready. Mom went to busy herself with fixing dinner and I relaxed and watched the news. It was interesting to feel so "at home" again... like I had never left. But I had. I was 29 years old and Mom was 56. We were different and yet so much the same. I was married with a baby on the way. Mom was divorced. Some things had changed.

As soon as we sat down to eat, I told Mom about Karen and her pregnancy. I didn't tell her all about sexual circus that Karen and Thelma and I had gone through. I remember thinking at the time... maybe I'll show Mom that videotape some day. You have probably guessed by now that... yes, she has seen it. When she heard about the expectation of a grand baby, she was just ecstatic. She wanted to talk about names, and baby outfits and everything that grandma's like to chatter about when grandchildren are the subject.

We talked about almost everything that evening and Mom was in very good spirits. At about 10 PM when the news was coming on, I went in to my bedroom and changed to loose fitting running sweats and a t-shirt. That's what I like to sleep in. Mom had gone to her room and I assumed that she was going to bed. I remembered as a teen spying on my mom as she dressed or bathed. God I just loved it when I got a quick peek of her pubic bush. It was just magnificent. I have never seen another like it. Mom is Irish but she isn't that red haired maiden Irish lass that one thinks of. Her skin is milky pale but her hair is raven black. Her pale skin is probably what makes her pubes stand out. She has a large curly, black bush that flows up her tummy and peeks out above her panty line. And then it runs down the inside of her thighs. She never shaves it. It's just beautiful. I used to lie in bed at night and dream of burying my face in her crotch as I masturbated.

I wasn't real sleepy so I decided to go back in the living room and watch the rest of the news and maybe one of the late night talk shows. I sat down on her couch this time and stretched out sort of daydreaming about seeing Mom naked when I was younger. My penis was getting hard again as I closed my eyes and rubbed myself thinking back to earlier times. I heard Mom's bedroom door open so I sat up, pulled a couch pillow into my lap and tried to concentrate on the TV. Johnny Carson was on but I forgot about him when I turned to see Mom walk back into the living room. She was wearing a nightgown buttoned to her throat. It wasn't sheer or see thru, but I was pretty sure that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Well, at least she wasn't wearing a bra. I could tell immediately by the way her breasts sagged and swayed beneath the fabric. I can tell you that my mom has really nice mommy tits. They aren't bloated and huge, but they're nice and full with very prominent nipples. My mother is shaped like a mom. About 5'2". She's not fat, but she's not skinny either. She's nice and soft and snuggly. She has womanly thighs and a very noticeable, bubbly butt that wiggles when she walks. As I said, her hips and thighs are full, but she has slim and trim ankles and pretty feet. I love to just look at her,

She came over and sat beside me on the couch, leaned back and crossed her arms like she was keeping warm and snuggled up to my side. She wiggled around a little more and I lifted my arm and pulled her in close to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and said. " I'll watch Johnny with you for awhile honey."

"You smell good Mom," I said as I sniffed her hair. I kissed her neck softly. "It's so good to see you again."

"You too sweetie," She moved a little more getting even closer and put her hand on my thigh. She didn't touch my penis but boy was she close to it. "I love to snuggle... don't you? I miss the closeness."

I didn't know for sure how to respond. I was pretty sure she was referring to the closeness with my dad, her ex-husband. I didn't want to talk about him right at that moment. "I'll snuggle with you all you want, Mom. We're good at that, aren't we?"

There was a folded cotton blanket at the end of the couch and Mom raised up for a minute, took it, and spread it over both of us. "There, " she said smiling. "All warm and cosy for both of us." She leaned back and her hand went to my thigh again. "I am so happy about the baby," she said looking up at me, smiling. "I was beginning to wonder if you and Karen were not able to conceive. I was pretty sure that both of you knew what to do." Mom giggled.

"We did know, Mom," I was chuckling too. 'We were just waiting until our financial situation was a little better for having kids. You and dad must have known what to do too... you had four of us."

She started rubbing my thigh slowly. I don't think she even realized what she was doing to my penis. The only thing that kept her from seeing my condition was the blanket covering us.

"You've probably heard all about your father, so there's no need to mince words," she said. "If there was one thing that your father was good it... it was fucking. He did me and practically every other woman in town."

Wow... Mom couldn't see me, but I was blushing. My mom just said "fucking". It was like she was talking to a close female friend instead of me... her son. I didn't know what to say. "Uhhh... yeah.... I heard that Mom."

paulward1
paulward1
40 Followers