Memories of Rain on a Tin Roof

Story Info
A sudden rain storm, an old hay barn, fun memories.
4.4k words
4.68
24.8k
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

My wife Kitty and I were visiting some friends over the weekend that owned a horse ranch. The ranch was more of the board and train type but they did breeding also. The place was small at five hundred acres but far larger than the little three-acre place we had.

Saturday morning after breakfast, we decided to take a walk around the place. It was cool and foggy as we left the house and headed off down a road that we had been told made a loop around and through the ranch.

Kitty and I both love the outdoors and hiking so a place like this was heaven. The woodland sections had been groomed and thinned and the green lush pastures were picture perfect. The road was nowhere near straight as it made its way through the first woodland section.

We walked side by side but ever so often, I would lag back to watch my wife. At five nine, she was on the tall side. Being slender made her seem even taller. She wore a light jacket over a halter-top and short white shorts. Her long tanned legs looked beautiful.

Once out of sight of the main house and barns, Kitty paused and looked around. With a grin, she slipped off the jacket and handed it to me. A grin came to my face as she reached up and removed the halter-top.

Handing me the top she said, "Much better." She took the jacket back and slipped it on.

I let my eyes wander over my wife's small breasts. The cool air had her nipples standing up hard and proud. "Oh yes, very much better," I told her as I took a moment to fold the top and to stuff it in the daypack I had over one shoulder.

Kitty grinned, raised her arms high over her head, and came up on her toes in a long luxurious stretch. Her breasts lifted and flattened, her stomach sucked in, as she stretched and twisted from side to side.

"Show off." I told her.

"Yes, and you love it," was her reply.

"I'd love it even more without the shorts."

"Maybe, after we get a little father from the house. Anyway, it's still a little cool," she said as she lowered her arms and came down off her toes. She rubbed her palms over her hard nipples. "The girls love it though."

"And I love the girls." I told her as I took a step forward.

With a laugh, she stepped back. "Oh no you don't. I'm going to tease you a lot more before you get your hands or anything else on the goodies."

I gave her a hurt, puppy dog look, which made her laugh again.

"Hey, it's been just as long for me as it's been for you," she said referring to how long it had been since we'd had any time alone. Two young kids make alone time precious. They were at their grandmothers for the weekend.

"I know." I told her. "Just don't be surprised if I do some teasing of my own."

"That sounds like fun," she said as she turned and headed on down the road. "Come on, I want to walk."

I was grinning as I followed her, my eyes stripping the shorts off her swaying ass. I love my wife and when she's in a playful mood like today, I love her even more.

*****

An hour or so later found us on the edge of the woods, on the top of a high hill overlooking a large pasture. The fog had lifted and the sun was peaking out of the high clouds ever so often. Four horses were grazing in the pasture and three deer were feeding along the far wood line.

Kitty was watching the deer through binoculars. I was watching Kitty. She had removed the shorts a few minutes earlier and now only wore the jacket. Her heart shaped ass was right at eye level, from where I sat on a log. To me it is one of her best features but then again I am very prejudiced.

She knew I loved her ass and made sure it pointed my way when she bent over to remove her shorts. My dick had hardened instantly at the sight as she slowly lowered the shorts. Her firm little ass and the small cheeseburger of her sex had that effect on me.

She had grinned at me over her shoulder as I licked my lips and made a soft moaning sound. She blew me a kiss and then straightened up. When she turned to hand me the shorts, I found out what had taken her so long with her bath the night before.

Her sex and mound were smooth and hairless. I licked my lips again and she laughed softly. "Hold that thought, when I've teased you enough or rather us enough, you can have all of it that you can handle."

"Promises, promises," I whispered softly.

She had laughed and turned to look out over the pasture. That is when she had spotted the deer and wanted the binoculars. So, she watched the deer and I sat with a major hard-on and watched her.

*****

The deer finally moved off into the woods. Kitty lowered the glasses and turned around. I had removed my shirt and moved to sit on the ground so I could lean back on the log. Her eyes took me in and then she grinned as they settled on the tent in the front of my shorts.

"I see you haven't been bored." She told me as she leaned over and handed me the binoculars.

"Not at all. I can stare at your ass for hours on end and enjoy every second of it."

"You charmer you." She replied with a laugh as she moved forward and straddled my legs.

When I looked back around from putting the binoculars up, her sex was almost in my face. "Hello!"

She smiled and lifted her foot to place it on the log behind my shoulder. Her sex was now on display right before my eyes. The slit was slowly opening and the thin inner lips unfolding. Everything had a wet shiny look to it.

When I licked my lips and leaned forward, Kitty laughed, lowered her foot back to the ground, and stepped back. "Not yet."

"Tease!"

"Yes I am, ain't it wonderful." She replied with another laugh.

I chuckled as I stood up. "Yes it is."

Kitty moved away out of reach. "Come on, let's walk. You can even lag behind and watch my ass some more if you want."

Grinning, I took a moment to remove my shorts and put them in the day bag. Straightening up, I saw the grin on Kitty's face as her eyes locked onto my hard dick. It was standing up tight against my lower belly. Now it was her turn to lick her lips.

"Yummy!" she whispered. "I love it when I have that affect on you."

With a laugh, I relied, "Just thinking about you has this effect on me. It can be embarrassing at times."

"Being naked and in plan sight on this hill had me damp but seeing that has me wet," Kitty whispered back. "I wanted you to fuck me last night but if you had I would have woken everyone up with my yelling."

"I figured as much," I said as I picked up the daypack and slipped it over my shoulder. "Lead on and I'll bring up the rear, or something like that."

"Just remember, I didn't pack any lube so my rear is off limits," Kitty said as she turned to head down the road. She took a step or two and then paused to look back over shoulder. "Although if I get much wetter...."

She let the sentence hang as she started walking again. My eyes followed the sway of her heart shaped ass for a dozen steps and then with a sigh, I followed her.

*****

We crossed the hilltop and entered another section of woods. After that was another pasture that ran downhill to more woods. We were halfway through these when I heard the faint rumble of thunder back in the direction of the house. There was a storm coming and we were almost to the back corner of the property.

"How do you feel about getting wet?" I asked my wife.

"I'm pretty wet already." She replied with a chuckle.

"I mean from rain."

She stopped walking and looked at me questioningly. About then the soft rumble of thunder behind me drew her attention. "Oh, you mean that rain."

"Yeah and I don't think we'll make the house before it gets here."

"Is there anywhere else we can go?"

"I don't know for sure but I think there's an old hay barn back here somewhere. I heard someone talking about it last night. One of the hands said they had just finished filling it with spring hay."

"Then I guess we'll go on until we find it," Kitty said. "It'll be such bad luck if we're trapped there, won't it."

I laughed and followed her on down the road. "It sure will."

*****

The sky was getting dark and the wind was picking up when we exited the woods at the next pasture. Sure enough, across the field near the far tree line was a large wooden barn. It looked old and gray with a rusty tin roof.

"We could cut across the field but this road must go there." I told my wife.

"Let's stay on the road, it can't be far." She replied as she turned and looked in the direction the storm was coming from. "I think we have time."

"Then let's get with the program." I told her.

*****

We were in the woods and close enough to see the barn through the scattered trees when the first big cold rain drops spattered on the leaves above our heads. We took off at a dead run, laughing like a couple of school kids.

The rain was cold, hard, and heavy as we splashed through a large puddle in front of the barn door. Then we were inside out of the deluge. We were both dripping water and shivering. The rain was loud as it pounded on the tin roof overhead.

I opened the day bag and pulled out the light thermal blanket. I wrapped it around Kitty's shoulders and then pulled her to me for a quick kiss. I had intended it to be short and gentle but she had other ideas.

She spread the blanket and wrapped it and her arms around me. She pressed her body tightly to mine and kissed the hell out of me. I had not felt that much passion in a kiss in a long time. I slipped my arms around her waist and returned as well as I was getting.

My manhood slowly hardened and slipped up between our bellies. It felt hot to me were it was pressed tightly between us. Kitty's soft moan followed by a shiver let me know that she felt it to. Her tongue dueled even more fiercely with mine.

I let my hands wander up and down her back for a moment and then cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her tighter to me. With a loud moan, she broke the kiss. "I think that's enough teasing," she whispered as she pulled away from me.

Her hand found my dick and she led me over to the large stack of hay. There was a stair step section up the center and she led me up to a wide flat space about half way up the stack. Releasing me, she spread the blanket quickly on the hay bales.

"Ok big boy, it's show time so get your ass on that blanket." She told me, lust heavy in her voice.

I grinned at her as I lay down on my back. She stepped across my body, squatted down, lifted my dick up, and whispered, "This is going to hurt so good."

We both moaned loudly as she sat down on my dick, driving it to the hilt in her hot slippery sex. Without a pause, she lifted her hips and fucked herself with short fast strokes. Her sex was grabbing and clutching at my dick as she moved up and down on it.

My hands found her hips and urged her on as I started to lift my hips to meet her ass. The slapping sound mixed with the drumming of the rain on the roof. The fresh smell of sweet hay and cleansing rain mixed so well with the pungent odor of hot sex.

The rumble of thunder added to the mix, as did the gusts of cool swirling wind that blew through the open barn door. It was surreal on the one hand and very erotic on the other. My wife fucking me in this old barn like a mad woman was driving me toward a climax in a hurry.

Suddenly she stopped moving up and down, sat down hard on my hips, and started to rub her clit on my pelvic bone with quick sharp movements of her hips. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on my chest and moved her hips faster yet. Her sweet pussy was clenching up around my dick as it moved in little short jerky strokes.

A soft whimpering noise was the first sign of her imminent orgasm. I held still and let her have her way. The whimper grew louder and then abruptly it stopped. Her hips slowed and then their movement became jerky as her orgasm washed over her.

A loud groaning moan accompanied a hot flood along my shaft. Kitty was well into her orgasm, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain that is so beautiful on a woman. My own orgasm was close but not quite there, which was all right with me. I was completely wrapped up in her orgasm.

*****

Kitty lay snuggled up on my chest and I had pulled the blanket over her. She would sigh ever so often. My dick was still in her pulsing sex. I love the feel of the little quick grabs that it made from time to time. We were both at peace.

The storm had slacked off. Now the rain was a soft sound on the roof with little rattles of louder bumps as larger drops from the trees landed. It was soothing in a slow lazy way. The wind made a soft moaning sound around the eaves of the barn but wasn't blowing in the door any longer. We were warm and cozy under the blanket.

Kitty let out a deep sigh and whispered, "I needed that." I nodded against her hair.

She was silent for a moment and then wiggled her hips. "Oh that's still up is it. Let me rest for a few more minutes and then...." She let the sentence trail off with a chuckle.

I did not wait. I rolled her over onto her back and grinned down at her. "You can rest later when the kids are around." I told her as I raised my hips until just the head of my dick was in her pussy.

She made a soft whimpering sound as I withdrew. Then she gasped loudly as I dropped my hips and drove my dick back into her tightness. By the third stroke she was making an "Oh" sound as I pulled out and an "Ah" as I pushed back in.

She raised her feet and hooked her heels on my hips, as the power of my strokes grew and her sounds got longer and louder. She had been quiet in the earlier round but now she was in full song. Her song was one of love and lust.

From her sounds and the way, she was lifting her hips to meet me I knew she was close to coming. I slowed my pace to prolong the experience and to stave off my own orgasm. She was not having any of that I realized as her heels drummed on my ass insistently.

With a big grin, I came up on my arms, and planted my dick deep inside her pussy. I held still as she wiggled and squirmed under me. She was right on the ragged edge of coming and out of control. She made a loud growling sound of frustration as her heels once again pounded my ass.

I felt her fingernails biting into the skin of my back just below my shoulder blades. I rocked my hips from side to side. I knew my pelvic bone was rolling her clit back and forth. Kitty gave a loud yell and rocked her head from side to side as her orgasm crashed down on her.

Her hips were jerking and bucking under mine as I continued to rub and roll her clit back and forth. Her feet slowly moved down the back of my thighs and then my calves until her legs wrapped over mine. She pulled us tighter together and made a loud sobbing moaning sound.

Oh yeah, she was there, big time. I could feel her sex grabbing and squeezing the full length of my dick. Several hot floods worked their way from the head of my dick down along my shaft.

It had been a long, long time since I had felt a barnburner of an orgasm like this one. The last one had been before the kids were born. In fact a couple of them might have been the reason for the kids, come to think about it. I stopped rolling my hips.

I was doing some remembering and mental monthly addition to hold off my own orgasm. The way she was clamping down on me with her sex I was close to giving her pussy the creamy drink it wanted. I was in no hurry. I love it when my wife comes and I was in no hurry to end it all.

Kitty was limp, her arms out to her sides and she was breathing fast. I smiled at the look on her face. It was that slack sated look of a well-satisfied woman. I love to put that look on her face. It means I'm doing my part right.

*****

A little while later, Kitty sighed and whispered, "You're in big trouble buster."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because you've nearly blown the top of my head off twice and I still ain't got the stuffing out of that thing." She replied with a giggling chuckle as she flexed her hips under mine.

"How about if I bend you over one of these hay bales and spank your ass," I said.

"With your hand or your hips?" She asked quickly.

"Both maybe," I whispered as I lowered my head to kissed her.

"That sounds interesting." She got out before our lips met and her arms went around my back.

The kiss was short, sweet, and tender. When I lifted my head, Kitty smiled and then sighed. "You need to get off me. I need something to drink."

When I grinned and moved my hips suggestively, she shook her head. "Nope, I'm saving that for somewhere else and you know it."

I chuckled as I slipped my dick out of her and came up on my knees. She made a soft moaning sound as I did. I reached over, pulled the daypack close, and got the water bottle out of its pocket. I handed it to her as she came up on one elbow.

"Here ya go," I said with a grin. "You refill that end and I'll clean up this one."

I backed up, lowered my head, and licked at her smooth soft mound. Her hips jerked and her stomach twitched. "Just leave my clit alone, it's sensitive as hell right this minute."

With a chuckle I whispered, "I wonder why?" Then I backed up a bit farther and licked at her outer lips. I could taste her sweet, musky flavor even before I got to the edge of her slit. When I dipped my tongue between her lips, the flavor was even stronger.

With a sigh and a twitch of her hips, Kitty recapped the water bottle and lay back, spreading her knees wider. I sucked in the thin folds of her inner lips and then sucked on them. She raised her hips and moaned softly.

I cupped an ass cheek in each hand as I lightly chewed the delicate flesh. The moan turned into a soft yell as I did. Her hands found my head and caressed it as I used my tongue to spread the long thin wings out to either side of her slit.

Lifting my head, I looked up at my wife and said, "I love the way your pussy looks all of the time but with the inner lips spread like this, it is truly beautiful."

Kitty sighed and whispered, "I feels delicious when you chew and nibble." She sighed again and lifted her hips. "Aren't you supposed to be cleaning this old thing up?"

"I'm working on it," I replied with a grin. "I was pausing to smell the roses and giving you a little rest time."

Kitty giggled. "I smell like roses huh. Probably more like a plowed garden."

I lowered my head, took a deep breath through my nose, and let the breath out as a long sigh. "Smells like heaven to me."

Kitty laughed and then gasped as I ran my tongue up her slit and circled her clit without touching it. I used my hands to roll her legs upward toward her chest and stabbed my tongue into her sopping wet opening. This brought an even louder gasp as her hips quivered.

I love eating my wife's pussy. It is so sweet and juicy. I also love the little power trip I get from the sounds that she makes as I do. The whimpers and moans start out soft and then build in volume and strength as her orgasm builds. By the time she comes, she is usually in full song.

Right now, I wasn't out to get her off, I was out to get her on the edge and keep her there as long as possible. I would tease and please her opening, her slit with the inner lips, and circle her clit until her hips started to flex. Then I would pause and let her relax.

When I moved lower and tickled her anus with the tip of my tongue, she gasped loudly and rolled her hips up trying to impale herself on my tongue. I probe at her ass for a moment and then wiggled my tongue against the tight opening. She groaned loudly as my tongue entered her ass.

As I wiggled my tongue deeper and then slowly withdrew it, she groaned again and then whispered, "Remember what I said about my ass being off limits? Well, I think I'm about to change my mind."

I tongue fucked her ass faster and deeper. The moan that followed was loud, long, and drawn out. I grinned as I licked her from her tailbone to her clit. My tongue on her clit caused her hips to jerk and twitch and her hands to push at my head.

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers
12