Memory and Loss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered this a few months before, when Rosemary was on all fours before me, her long back stretched out and the high mounds of her ass risen up before my eyes.

I love looking down onto my cock as it slides deep into her drenched cunt, disappearing into her heat, and seeing the darker centre of her asshole there, the dark crease between the full cheeks of her full round bum, raunched and straining back, pushing her cunt onto my prick.

That day I slid the end of my thumb a little firmer than usual down that dark crease and over her sphincter. As I passed over the hot swell of her dark hole the pad of my thumb pressed into her just a bit, and I felt her push back onto my thumb.

She'd not done that before, maybe I'd not done it before, but I stopped and held my thumb in place against her hot darkness, and pressed a little firmer. The pad of my thumb sunk into her ass just a fraction, and Rosemary pushed her bum back some more, this time with a low moan.

"More," she moaned again, and this time she bucked back against me and the first joint of my thumb sank into her asshole and was gripped there, tight as fucking tight could be. Now I was curious, and stilled the movement of my thick prick into her pulsing cunt, and concentrated on this new place, this new, hot, tighter than tight place.

Back then, anything anal was taboo and filthy, a forbidden thing. And here was Rosemary, pushing her pulsing asshole onto my thumb, and then the short length that was in her reached that place where it was past the first tight ring, and her body sucked my thumb right in.

Fuck, this was new, and forbidden. My thumb was in her shit hole, and Miss Rosemary was no longer the prim librarian's daughter, but some fully sexed up slut with a thumb in her ass.

"Fuck my cunt, Alex, but don't take your thumb out of there."

And her asshole clenched around my thumb. Christ, that was tight. The sight of my cock deep in her cunt and now my thumb deep in her asshole, and even more so, the whole idea of what I was doing playing in her shit place; that twitched a whole new set of fucking buttons and switches in my head. Fuck, this was a new heat, and I surged my prick into her, at the same time probing her taboo hole.

I exploded semen deep into her cunt and she pushed back onto my thumb with her ass channel, and I felt the deep clench of her orgasm around my thumb. Oh fuck yes, here is a whole new playground for me.

Later, Rosie asked, "how did you know to put your finger in my bum, how did you know I'd like it?"

"I didn't know," I replied, "I just thought it looked soft and hot to touch, and I think your movement was a clue. Was it nice for you?"

Rosie revealed that, when she was a younger girl, she used to play with small, smooth sticks and stick them not only into her little cunt, but also up into her pink bum hole. She knew it was wrong and dirty, but she loved doing it.

"I put my finger in my bum, sometimes."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, my mind is boggling at this. And of course, my curiosity got the better of me.

"Do you think you might like my cock in your hole, maybe?"

I was tentative with the idea of it. I'd read about anal in Penthouse mags and the Forum journal, but had never met any girl who would even talk about it.

You gotta remember, this was all a while ago, when a taboo really was a taboo. Nowadays, fuck, you can count the girls on the bus who have had cock in their ass; but back then you'd need a whole train load to find one girl who was into her asshole. Turns out Rosemary was the girl on the train. And I was collecting tickets!

So now, this morning, there is so much wetness dripping from her cunt, what with my cream and her juice, that I have another delight for Rosie.

Rosie always likes me from behind - she likes the heavy sway of her big, full breasts hanging below her body, and the deeper feel of my length into her womb. I watch her sway her breasts just over the sheets, and she brushes her nipples so that they thicken and tighten with the soft friction of the cloth. When I fuck into her, her body rocks back and forth, her thighs clenching.

I like to see my prick get swallowed up inside her, and the slick wetness as it shafts in and out of her. I love to look down on her long body when we fuck, it's primal and like a beast, and sometimes that's enough. Especially in the mornings when I'm a stud and she's my slutty girl, just good fucking sex and horny screwing.

Evenings is time for slow and loving, or warm sunny afternoons. I've always had a thing for warm sunny afternoons for slow loving, ever since Pamela at the end of high school, and Clio, in my first term of Uni.

With Rosie, I was still young, and we'd screw four times a day, twice in the morning and twice later in the evening. Seems I was always hard and she was always wet, and come was dripping everywhere.

We had a silent short-hand between us. If in the morning I woke up wondering whether Rosie might like a little play with her asshole, and after we had our first fast fuck, our code goes something like this:

Rosie turns onto her front and places herself on the bed, doggie style, her dark wet crotch before my eyes, a slither of white come sliding down the inside of her thigh, her dark hair traced with shine like morning gossamer dew, light glinting on her dark snatch. I trace my fingers over the full flesh of her rump and run a single touch all the way up her spine.

If Rosie wants another straight fuck, her clasping cunt around my thrusting prick, she remains with her arms straight and her body high. That is her sign that she wants me to reach under her body and take the weight of her big, hanging breasts into the palms of my hands, to hold their heaviness and to tease out those long nipples.

These days, and it is most days, that is her sign that she wants a deep fucking with the angle just right, and her fingers on her clit as she comes.

For me, this is the glorious visual thrill of her long pale body and the great rippling wave of dark brown, sometimes russet red hair sweeping down her back, my prick disappearing into her wet sex.

But if Rosemary wants a different weight in her guts, maybe having had a satisfying big shit the night before to remind her of the pleasurable feel of a long thick hot thing pushing firm through her rim, and all empty in the morning; then she drops her shoulders to the pillow and pushes her globes higher in the air.

This is my proper and polite Rosemary, her name like a librarian's badge and her finger to her lips, sshhh, we're in a quiet place, be quiet. This is Rosemary the shocking daughter who wants to rebel against everything her parents taught her, and who wants her lover's cock in her asshole, all forbidden and deep and dark and wicked.

Taboos are there because it is wrong to break them. Anuses are to push out, not to take in. Everything is reversed, and pleasure becomes pain and pain becomes pleasure.

This is the Rosemary whose face is down on the white pillow, her hair thick around her shoulders, this is the Rosemary who slowly turns her head towards me, her eyes huge and black and a serious look on her face, and she says,

"Slowly, Alex, slowly," and turns her face away.

Her two hands slowly go backwards to the wide splay of her ass cheeks, and she pulls those round, soft cheeks wide, one at a time, revealing the dark puckered brown of her hole, one cheek wide and my hand takes the plump firmness from her like an offering; and then the other cheek is wide, and my other hand takes the other cheek like a sacrifice.

Rosemary's hands drop back to the sheets above her head, and she grips the bed head, locking her arms in position so that her body cannot move further forward. Rosemary needs to do all of the movement now, because my prick is long and thick and her hole is tight and small, and she has to control every inch.

My task is to stand rigid behind her, to give her slowly opening hole a solidity onto which her asshole can spread itself. I am going to be deep into her body, deep into her guts, and this is her trust in me. If a taboo is to be broken, then Rosemary has to trust me with another sanctity. For us, she and me, this is now a sacred thing, to be done slowly.

I place my fingers into her cunt which drips with the earlier cream and juice and it's all hot and wet. I scoop a big slop of wetness over the red thick helmet of my cock, and a wetter cream onto the puckered star of her hole. An exploratory push of my finger and it is gripped down to the first knuckle, quickly.

Rosemary is silent, her fingers a clench on the head of the bed. I watch as her fingers relax their grip, and this is the sign to place the heat of my rock hard cock against her hole. I pause now, and fascinated, watch the rim of her sphincter slowly adjust itself to this thick presence, a slow opening up.

Rosemary's fingers clench on the sheet, and her asshole pushes back onto my shaft a half slow inch and she stops there. Her fingers relax, and she shudders in a deep breath.

Silence in the room, and her fingers clench once more on the sheets. This time, oh fuck, the sight is glorious, her muscle squeezes tight around my head and it is inside her, gripped so fucking tight, so tight. The long shaft of my cock is connected to her, my flesh gripped by her flesh, and a tiny quiver of her dark brown rim.

I reach into her dripping cunt once again and pull up more wetness, slicking it around the shaft where it enters her body, lubricating this slow, awesome movement.

As Rosemary's fingers alternately grip and relax, she pushes her asshole back onto my shaft, slow half inch by slow half inch until four inches of me is gone. The tightness of her shaft is the strongest grip my cock has ever felt, the tightest grip. Even if I wanted to plunge my thickness into her, I couldn't, as Rosemary's tunnel is tight and blocking.

If she doesn't want me here, I can go no further, her grip is the final say. But Rosemary's push back is faster now, her hands clenching and releasing faster, and her breath is deeper, each intake a rebirth.

"Push now, slowly."

I need to help her now, Rosemary needs me to finish this slow connection, I need to sway my slow weight into her tightest shaft.

She exhales which each slow movement of my thrust, tangling the growing pleasure of my fullness inside her with the threads of the lessening pain, which is pleasure too, as her anus opens wide and grips my shaft like a vice. Fuck, she is tight, the tightest hold I have ever felt. No fingers can hold this tight.

And then she is just a great heat around my shaft, as Rosemary finds that last pulse pushing back, and suddenly the push becomes a pull, and she sucks the last inches into her guts, and the base of my belly is against the two softening cheeks of her ass, and I am as far as I can be up inside Rosemary's ass channel, as deep as I can ever be. Her ass tight hole turns me inside out.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, she is tight, and when she grips me, fuck, I'm not going anywhere. It's not my cock any more, it's hers. It's a part of her body now, as I can feel every pulse and clench and grip inside her.

"Fuck me slowly, now, do me deep. Ahh yes, your heat burns me, oh fuck."

Rosemary utters the deepest most primal grunt as I am deep in her guts, a low keen, a long sigh of her breath, yet there is a high hiss, a sibilance over the top.

"Yesssss, oh fuck, my ass is full and hot, deeper in me now, fill me up, oh fuck, yes."

My movements, gripped so tight, are slow at first as her tunnel is still clutching my deep shaft as tight as anything I have ever felt. Slowly, and with each long thrust, Rosemary's ass begins to loosen and my shaft moves more freely in her bowel, and I look down and see two then three inches of my long cock slide back and forth, in and out of her body, in and out.

Her whole body is shuddering now as my prick swathes into and out of her passage, white cream lubricating slick and shiny. I look down and see four then five inches pumping in and out of her ass. On each outwards stroke my cock pulls a redness of sphincter muscle out, and then my inwards thrust pushes the colour back into her.

She is breathing hard and deep now, and a low guttural sound moans from her throat with each push. She cannot speak, because each thrust pushes the breath from her lungs, and she moans.

Rosemary's hot gripping ass tunnel is so tight around my cock, the grip almost hurts. Almost hurts, but each movement back and forth eases the tightness. A sheen of sweat builds on both our bodies and her haunches becoming slippery to hold. Her ass grips my cock tight into her, and my balls are tight and high, and now I am beginning to build my surge, my rising spasm.

My cock thickens as I reach into her deepest depths and the roil of come builds from deep within my own ass, deep in my own body, and my thrust is long and smooth into her slippery, sliding shute. Her body is motionless now, all of the movement is in my hips and I deliver long, hard thrusts into her hot gripping dark place.

"Oh. Fuck. Fuck. Your asshole. Is so tight. Miss Rosemary. I'm. Going. To come."

Her tightness is one last, twisting grip on my cock, and with her clench, tighter than any hand I've ever known, her asshole squeezes and pulls the ejaculation from me, and I thrust and spurt three huge times, shuddering, and a fourth time, into her dark, black, forbidden place. The exquisite clench of her ass is a divine corruption, and I break another taboo as I come into her asshole.

I have taken Rosemary in her ass, and part of the wickedness, the right wrongness, is to use the whole name her mother gave her. Rosemary.

Rosemary likes my cock in her ass, and when she walks to the dining room later, her ass is still filled with my dribbling semen and I know she thrills at the hot trickle into her panties throughout the rest of the day. She has to ease herself down onto every chair, as her hole is tender and she is aware of every press upon it.

Every three or four, four or five weeks, Rosemary wants me to fuck her ass. It is a special thing for both of us, and it's a sacrament. Nobody else knows that I fuck Rosemary in her back channel, and it is my holy fuck and she my dark bride. She trusts me not to hurt her.

In later years, I fucked her ass less and less, and finally, no more. I think she lost her trust in me over time, as her betrayal of me began. So perhaps that explains it, as it ended years later - she no longer trusted me not to hurt her, as her own guilt mounted.

Sad Rosie, I really did love her ass, and would never hurt her there. Not there.

I look back on Rosie now, and still see her dark star and her long back before my eyes, and my long prick sheathed in her ass. Her hair was a glorious mane of rich, dark waves, and the cheeks of her ass were high and firm. Her breasts were soft, her waist was wide.

Fucking women, they leave their hooks right in, long after they've gone, don't they?

I still love to suck a sweet, musky asshole, sweeter than honey. I can't forget Rosie, her's was my first sweet ass. She dabbed it with honey, one day, and that taste...

Well, that's just a taste of Rosie.

-- ooo OOO ooo --

12