Memory and Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's nice. You're bigger than he is," she whispered, more to herself, I thought, perhaps to show him she could still get cock, that she was still a woman, but not his woman, and another man could be bigger than he was.

"Ah, that moves me," the dark girl whispered. "Fuck, that's nice."

I leaned over her, and covered her body with mine, my cock a long heat against her belly. She wrapped her thighs to my waist, trapping me there, and again we kissed. She was slower now, the fury calming, and I could caress her thin bones, her ribbed skin. I ran my fingers down her long neck, and she arched her back up to let me hold her narrow sides, my hands a firm stretch down her skin.

I continued lower, gently widening her legs apart, and gazed on that clefted place before I placed my mouth between her legs, my open mouth a hot heat at her core. I sucked her sex into my mouth as hard as I could, so that the heat of me was upon her.

"Ah fuck, your mouth is so hot, so hot."

Her cunt was wet, so wet, and the taste of her was ever so slightly salty, like the salt of the tears on her cheeks the weekend before. I knelt on the bed before her open legs, and spread them apart in worship, the sacrament and gift of her core before me. I tunnelled my tongue inside her,and suckled first one lip into my mouth and heat, and then the other.

With the fingers of one hand I opened up her red centre and spread the lips apart, so that my tongue had a clear run up to her clit, and I sucked that rising nub into my mouth, and swirled it with my tongue.

With the fingers of my other hand I reached up her thinness until they found the long bud of nipple, and teased and pulled there, and it was a heat between my finger and my thumb.

"Eat me, eat me, eat me, God yes, lick me," her whisper was a supplication, and a thanks.

With one long slide of my tongue I licked from the musky tang of her asshole right up between the slick lips of her sex, and swirled my tongue once again over her clit. Now she started to push down on her belly with her hand, as if she were centering all of her blood at this clefted heart, this wide open cunt, this well of sweetness, the depths of her opening before me.

Cathy's legs were spread wide for me now, and I slowly brought her up to her peak, my hands and tongue and lips and heat all a long caress of her body. Whereas on the weekend in the cold room, her fingers between her legs had been a release, now my tongue and lips between her legs were rising up the pleasure in her. This time it was a woman sighing and keening up to the height of her ecstasy, and this time I wanted to bring her that pleasure.

For that would be my second reward. My first reward, of course, was Cathy returning to my house, to be with me. And for me to be her man, if just this once. Her payment for my kindness, even though no debt was due.

She came, gasping and her legs wrapping my head to her sex, trapping me there, my tongue a last full lick and then a probe into the heat of her cunt. I could feel her body shuddering with the aftershock of her orgasm, three surging spasms as the nerves in her clitoris let go of their tension, their peak. Her legs relaxed, and I moved up to lie on top of her frail body, the heat of her nipples penetrating my skin.

"Ah, fuck, that was wonderful. More?" It was a question, but I'm not sure if she was asking for herself, or for me.

I rolled beside her, and shifted us both up the bed and under the covers, and I wanted to take this lovely woman, this lovely thin thing into my arms, and wrap my heat around her. Cathy was always cold, she had no flesh on her bones, really, and needed to soak in my heat. We lay facing each other, the long heat of my shaft against her belly, her ribs and backbone bumps against my hands. But her skin was smooth and soft.

"Promise me you'll start eating properly," I said, touching my fingers to her lips.

"I promise, I'll be good. I'll try, anyway. But A, you've been good, these last few weeks, you've helped."

Cathy pushed me onto my back, and wrapped a blanket around herself, and straddled my thighs, kneeling above me. And for the next ten minutes, maybe twelve, she never took her eyes off mine. She never looked away, and I always looked back, as she gave me her undivided attention.

She reached for her bag on the table by the bed, and peeled the silver rip off a condom packet, and carefully, slowly, rolled the sheath down my shaft.

"There, we're safe now. No little sprogs from this lovely fuck."

My hands were slow over her body as she kneeled above me, as she slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. Oh fuck, she was wet and tight, her cunt a grip on my cock.

She leaned forward, her tongue to my mouth, and her eyes never closed. She held my gaze, and commanded me to hold hers. We fell into each other's souls, my dark blue eyes, her pale blue eyes.

Wrapped in her blanket, which fell like a cloak from her shoulders, Cathy was slow and deliberate in her movements. She sat impaled on me, her hands now resting on my chest and idly playing with my nipples, which tightened under her fingers. Her thin body was high above mine, the two throbs of her nipples thick, brown and hard.

I caressed them with the palms of my hands and they were points of heat. She gasped as I rolled those two nubs between my fingers, and the dark of her eyes grew darker.

Cathy's hips began a slow, steady rise, her grip easing up my shaft and tightening down, and she began a slow, steady fuck of my cock. My hands wandered up and down her sides, down her thighs, a single finger marking a line along the line of her muscle, and a shiver of flesh. I caressed the hollow flesh of her belly, and the thin line of her ribs.

There was a fascination with the skinny body of this woman, I had always known curves or slender limbs, and Cathy's thinness held a strange fascination. She had no breasts, yet her nipples were undeniably those of a woman, not a boy. Her waist was narrow, and the jut of her hips severe. Hers was a strange sexiness for me, not the type of girl I would follow with my eyes in the street. But clenched above me, her throat arching back with her own pleasure, I learned a new body.

Her fingers slowly centred on her clit, and as she rode me, enclosing my heat with the clench of her cunt, a blush started to rise on her chest, and the dark of her eyes became darker. Her breath paced faster, and her orgasm was rising, rising.

She tightened the grip of her cunt on my cock, and the cream started to coil and rise in me, and her eyes must have seen an intensity in my eyes, for her gaze gripped mine.

"Come with me, come together, ohh, oh fuck, yes, sweet boy, come with me now."

And we did, Cathy and I, we shuddered together into a moment of bliss, where for a small moment the whole world rotated around that bed in that room, and we came together.

She fell forward into my arms, the long sweep of her hair around my face, and her hands caressing my cheeks, stroking my hair. And for a moment, I was adored by her and I loved her then, Cathy whose heart had been broken by another man, and who found a little kindness from me.

"I never guessed you would be so kind."

She kissed the fingers of my hands, and held them in front of her, together like a prayer.

"Your hands," she said, "your constant hands on my skin. You played my body, you played my body like a violin."

She kissed the fingers of those hands, and touched them to her face.

That was Cathy, the woman who arrived on a Thursday and who left on a Thursday, and who bestowed upon me the greatest compliment I have ever received.

"Your hands, your constant hands on my skin. You played my body, you played my body like a violin."