Memory Lane

Story Info
First love revisited.
3.3k words
4.1
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday, I remember because it was the first day of the month. I received a call from my old girlfriend Tina. I called her T for short. It was a private joke because the first time I met her she was wearing a wet T-shirt with no bra. Yeah, I was in love. T was my first love. I was at the tender age of 17 and a whole year older than her. We had lost our virginities to each other. Wow, that was a day to remember. She placed herself in my skillful hands since I was older and the male. Sure, as if I knew what I was doing. I was a graduate of BU (Bullshit University) with a Masters degree in gullible from listening to my fist fucking freak friends, who obtained their unreliable information from older relatives. After countless days of dry humping and fumbling with each other, it finally happened. I felt like such a man. Despite ejaculating into a condom, it was the first time I had ejaculated with someone other than me being in the room. I still remember her naked body as if it were yesterday. Damn, her ass always looked good. Anyway, she called to inform me that she was going to be in my area for a business meeting and wanted to have dinner. A myriad of emotions overcame me. It was all I could do to agree and get the date that she would be in town.

The day had finally arrived and I was in the shower getting ready for the big event. It had been twenty years since we had seen each other. What would happen? How much had she changed? Would there still be a special bond between us? I had so many questions. As I stood there looking in the mirror and drying myself, I looked at the changes that had occurred within me. An obvious one was the beer gut I had been perfecting. Another one was my incredibly shrinking penis. I remember how big both my heads got when T expressed fear after seeing my erect penis for the first time. The only emotion my penis could invoke now was laughter. I guess it wasn't too bad when it was erect. Hell, now my ego was getting the better of me. In any event, what in the world would possess me to think I would have anything other than a delicious meal and good conversation? I put on my best, "I'm still cool clothes" and headed to the restaurant.

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early. I counted that as a check in the excellent block of my mental report card. It was my understanding the restaurant was a few blocks from her hotel. Would she walk or drive? What did I care? With my luck I'd be the one sitting in the restaurant watching my car getting the business end of a tow truck. Just then, in she came. She looked relatively the same as she did twenty years ago. Her smile lit up the room when she recognized me. I couldn't help but to give her a kiss on the cheek and step back. We looked at each other and I was amazed at how good she looked. I could only imagine what she was thinking about me. We spent a few moments with introductory chatter and then were escorted to our table. I helped her with her coat and the whiff of perfume made me want to just drop the coat and start nibbling on her neck. Her outfit complimented her figure and was quite classy. We sat and the conversation was as fluid as if a day had never passed. I was on my best behavior and trying very hard to be charming. I built up enough nerve to ask about any possible relationships. That is when the waiter decided to walk up and take our order. His tip had just taken a turn for the worse. I placed another favorable check on my report card by ordering the drinks and meal for both of us. As the waiter stepped away, T began a funny anecdote about the last time she had that meal. Come on, cut to the chase. I'm going to laugh regardless of what happened. I want to get back to the answer about her relationships.

She knew what I wanted to talk about because after her anecdote her voice and head dropped. In a soft voice, I informed her that we could talk about anything. T then explained that she recently finalized her divorce. She came to realize that her "Ex" was never going to grow up and thought she should end it before they became enemies. She further explained that the divorce was amicable and that she was over it. I then asked about previous love interests. It appeared they were few and far between. Like most business oriented women, their sex lives suffer while climbing the ladder of success. Our meal arrived and more jovial topics prevailed. The coy eye contact and cheeky smiles were a little uncomfortable but we were both taking it well. The meal was just about done and some how the status of my relationships finally came up. Would the truth really work in this situation? Did she really need to hear the truth? For her "own good", I decided to skirt the truth and tell her what she wanted to hear. It just so happened that what I told her made me available for sex, if she felt so inclined.

The meal was done and I helped her with her coat. We exited the restaurant and stood outside for a few minutes talking. When it appeared we were done, I kissed T on the cheek. The pause and eye contact afterward begged for something more. I then gave her a tender kiss on the lips. I could feel her moist lips kissing me back. I asked her how she was getting back to her hotel. She stated that she had walked. I certainly could not allow her to walk back alone. So, the slow stroll toward ecstasy began. The street was quiet and it was beginning to drizzle. We walked, looked in the store windows and talked about life. A life when things were simpler. Like when we were teenagers. And, there we were, right where I wanted to be. At her hotel and talking about sexual encounters. The drizzle slowly picked up to a solid rain. At least the weather was on my side. As if she was reading my mind, T invited me up until it stopped raining. As I was walking through the lobby and stepping into the elevator, I knew I was crossing the line. As we were going up in the elevator, you could cut the tension with a knife. The conversation became strained. Should I excuse myself? I could feel the brain center in my pants setting up shop and the signals from the big head were shutting down.

We exited the elevator and were walking toward her room. I could feel that my clothes and face were damp but my mind was focused on looking at her ass swish back and forth beneath her coat. We entered the luxury room and I was impressed. "Very nice," I uttered. My mind was struggling for something intelligent or witty to say. As she threw me a towel, I took off my coat and shoes. She suggested I turn on the television while she got comfortable. I found something mildly entertaining to watch and stretched out across the bed. Then I heard the shower running. Should the shower be running? Was she actually going to get naked with me roaming through the room? Good Lord, was there a chapter in Dating for Dummies that dealt with this kind of situation? I didn't know what else to do but wait for her next move.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a robe, towel on her hair and carrying a bottle of baby oil. She sat on the edge of the bed, opened the baby oil and started rubbing it on her feet. Being a gentleman, I insisted that she sit back and allow me to take care of that for her. After all, it had been a fantastic evening thus far and it was all due to her. The mental report card just received another excellent check. She agreed and sat back against the headboard. During her shifting, her robe came open slightly and I could see that she only had on a pair of panties. The erotic visions were rampantly running through my mind. I poured some baby oil into the palm of my hand and began an erotic massage on one foot. I knew that once my oily fingers passed through her perfectly shaped toes, something was going to happen. As sensually as I could, I rubbed the oil onto her foot and up her calf. In addition to her inhibitions, her topic of conversation relaxed. T then informed me that since "us", no man had ever treated her with such tenderness. Despite accumulating some skills with regard to sex, she still embraced our awkward encounters. My concern for her needs and pleasure had never been duplicated or replaced. I felt a bashful smile envelop my face. Luckily, her eyes were closed and head tilted back because I felt at that moment, I was unable to look her in the eyes. I merely thanked her for the comment and acquired more oil for the other foot. I didn't think it was possible but my skill level for erotic massage rose along with my penis and her robe. I found my oil rich hands sliding above the knee and heading for the upper thigh. I felt her legs opening allowing me access. As my hand brushed against her undergarment, I could feel heat and moisture. Unless one of us came to our senses, "it" was going to happen.

I decided to give her an opportunity to cease our course of action by standing and removing my shirt. Instead, she used that moment to remove her robe and help me with my pants. As my boxers were being brought down for me, she came face to face with a part of my anatomy that she hadn't seen in two decades. She took my package into her hands and carefully pushed back my pubic hair. Her mouth opened and she used her tongue like a shoe horn to slowly insert my cock into her mouth. This was a skill that had improved since last we met. She teased and sucked me to full length and stopped to admire her work.

"This is the dick that started it all", she uttered.

The fact that she wasn't laughing and shooting snot from her nose was a victory for me. I looked at her body and just wanted to cherish it before I ravished it. So, I asked her if she would allow me to finish my massage.

She looked at me and said, "If that's what you want to do, fine."

She slid back onto the bed and offered herself to me. I grabbed the oil and finished her legs and began on her arms. While touching her body I was finding it hard between gulps to put more than two words together. Completing sentences was totally out of the question. When I completed her arms, I placed a small amount of oil on her stomach and began small circles until I reached her breasts. Normally, I preferred larger breasts but in her case I was more than willing to make an exception. With each slow pass of her nipples, a low moan was released by both of us.

Realizing that I needed to catch my breath, I asked her to roll over. That was truly a mistake. I hadn't discovered until that moment she was wearing a thong. The sight of those magnificent butt cheeks in that thong would have caused a coronary in a weaker man. I collected myself along with the bottle of oil and continued my task. I started with her back because I knew touching that apple bottom would have to be last. While massaging her back, she continued to lament about our last sexual encounters. I knew that they had meant a lot to me but I was never aware of the impact they made on her. By the time I reached her buttocks, I was compelled to reveal my unrelenting desire to touch her ass. She laughed and recalled the many times in our youth I palmed her ass. While playing and especially during sex. She knew I just couldn't keep my hands off her ass. She stated that was probably why she started wearing thongs. I could no longer resist. I slipped my fingers under the waist band of the thong and slowly pulled it down. Watching the garment pop out of the crack of her ass was a bonus. She rolled over and our eyes made contact. I lowered my body onto hers supporting the bulk my weight with my arms. Our kiss was a passionate one that contained many messages of desire. Then T reminded me of the time I tried to fuck her tits. That was truly a sad attempt but since we were just learning it wasn't as devastating as it could have been. T stated that she knew how much I loved large breasts and that I must have completed that act with someone. She wanted to give me that opportunity again.

She reached for the oil and rubbed some across her chest. Using her oily hand she stroked my cock to a full and throbbing mass. She laid back and asked me to straddle her. Her breasts were not ample enough to wrap around my cock but their appearance was quite capable of keeping me erect. She rested the heel of her palm on one tit and placed her fingertips on the other leaving a space for me to slide my cock under her hand. I grabbed onto the headboard and hung on for the ride. I closed my eyes and made love to her hand and chest. The sensation of my nut sack dragging across her chest was mind shattering. The oil and her hand were working like a charm. The occasional glimpse of her face and nipples brought me to my peak. I felt the end was close. My pace slowed, my heart raced and my moans grew louder. At the moment of explosion, she placed a firm grip on my cock and pointed it toward the underside of her chin. I opened my eyes in time to see the first load deflect off her chin. The second and third streams weren't as strong and dribbled across her chest but were just as satisfying. As my juices began to pool into a notch in her neck, she pulled me toward her mouth. I inched forward and tilted my body so that she could squeeze the remaining droplets onto her outstretched tongue. From the look on her face, I couldn't tell which one of us enjoyed it more.

After my brief stint of unconsciousness due to an excess amount of ecstasy, my hands began exploring her soft curves. I didn't know if or when I would get another opportunity like that again so I had to admire that booty one last time. As I picked up the baby oil off the floor, I coaxed her to roll onto her stomach. I held the bottle so that the oil would drip out onto her sexy mounds. The droplets slowly ran off the mounds in every direction. My widespread fingers savored every inch as I massaged the oil into her skin. My hands loved the splendid symmetry of her soft, plump, hind quarters. My thumbs came together at the point where her inner thighs and butt cheeks met. They dug into the folds of the skin and slid upward into the split of her ass. I paused momentarily to explore the edges of her anal opening. The low pitched moan indicated that the action needed to be repeated. This time when I stopped on the rim of her anal opening I carefully inserted both thumbs into her. From the relaxed response, I could tell this action was not foreign to her. I teased, twisted and tugged the sphincter muscle until I could fully insert both thumbs. I was so focused on what I was doing that I failed to notice that her breathing was labored and pleasure peaking. I thought I was being suggestive and/or talking dirty when I said, "You really need my dick in your ass."

I was shocked at the response, "Then what are you waiting for?"

On that note, I decided to terminate my half-assed proctology exam. I pulled my thumbs out one at a time, stood up and thoroughly oiled my cock. T positioned herself as if she had done this before while being tied to the bed. Her legs and arms were pointed to each corner of the bed and slightly squirming. From a kneeling position, I propped myself up with one hand while using the oily hand to place the tip of my cock on her "backdoor". As the head penetrated, she reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks as far as possible. Little by little my cock disappeared into her anus. Her grunts concerned me but were quickly dispelled when I heard, "Fuck me." Once I was fully inserted, I supported my upper body weight with my fully extended arms and hands. The middle of my torso was grinding on her plump ass with each down stroke. I could feel her sphincter muscle constricting around my throbbing tool on the up stroke and my pubic hairs rubbing against her ass on the down stroke. Pounding again and again, there was no doubt our lust could be heard in the adjacent rooms. When I heard her reaching her climax, I pushed down as hard and deep as I could. I slowed my pace and rotated my hips until she could catch her breath. The complete submission and surrender of her body to me was utterly fantastic. Once we were both ready, I picked up the pace until we both peaked at the same time. There wasn't much left but I could feel a surge from my balls through my cock and leak out of the tip of my dick as it came to rest deep within her. Withdrawing my manhood and watching it dangle and drip onto her ass was very different from anything we had ever done.

I rolled onto the bed beside her and stared at the ceiling. I was reveling in the sensations flowing through my cock and feeling the sweat drying on my body. T rolled onto her side and commented on how much better we both had become at sex. T snuggled up close and started playing with the hair on my chest. I put my arm around her and stroked her soft skin. We just laid there and reminisced about the old days well into the night. I didn't want to leave until she mentioned she had to get up at 7am for a meeting. I got up and took a quick shower. When I exited the bathroom, T was curled up and asleep on the bed with the blankets at her feet. I covered her up, dressed and left a note requesting that she call me whenever she wanted. I gave her a light kiss on the forehead and slipped out undetected. The walk back to my car through the mist just couldn't last long enough. It was unfortunate that my mental report card and any other evidence would have to be destroyed before I got home...