Memory Lane

Story Info
A visit to an old professor leads to more than conversation.
2k words
4.3
24.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I had this crazy idea for a story, so I figured, "Why the hell not?"

Be gentle, it's my first time sharing my stories with other people!!

A special thank you to "sexyinaf" for all the help!

*

After over ten years since graduation, I finally made it back to a football game. I intentionally chose to not go to homecoming because I really wanted to fly under the radar and just go back to see the teachers I got along with. So Friday night, I watched an entire crappy football game back at my old high school Alma, mate. The band did their show at halftime as usual.

On my way out of the stadium, I started talking with an old classmate of mine, who also had the same idea over catching a game and paying respects, but not wanting to move in and live on memory lane.

We had been talking for over forty-five minutes when he said he needed to get going. I said goodbye and started to walk out to my car. I figured it was a long shot that anyone would still be in the band room, but I swung by anyway. Ah, the band room, so many memories came from this room. Within the walls of this room, I started my musical career. All instrumental classes were held here. This was the place I had perfected my craft and conducted my first orchestral piece. So many memories came from this room. So much of my life had been spent here. The door was unlocked but not open. I could see the light on in the office so I figured I wasn't too late.

I walked in and there was no one there but Ralph, sitting at his desk, talking on the phone. So just like old times I stopped in the doorway, and very quietly knocked. Without waiting for a response, I walked into his office and sat down on one of the old wood chairs he still had in his office. They were the same old chairs that I sat on when I played my first audition piece. I looked around the small but spacious room, at all the old photos and flyers from previous years.

So many memories came flooding back, all mostly pretty good, a few bad and a few rather uncomfortable ones too! He saw me and smiled, as his eyes lit up. He quickly said his goodbyes on the phone and immediately stood up and said, "Wow! It's great to see you," as he embraced me in a hug. His arms lingered around my waist.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"It has been," he replied. His embrace was very strong but felt good after all this time. We sat back down and he asked, "Would you like a beer? I was just about to get one myself; it's been a long week."

"Yeah, I'd love one," I said. He reached down to the mini-fridge he had under his computer desk and retrieved two cold drinks and handed me one of them. I popped the cap and we started talking.

We talked for hours! About old band days, and the troubles of running a section, and conducting and how life tends to take weird turns as it plays out. I told him about what I was doing with my life and he shared the same. It was nice to have a conversation where the other person actually listened to what I was saying. Three beers later he noticed the ring on my finger and asked "So, I see you're married. Congratulations."

"Thanks," I replied and told him a little of my husband. About how we met and the life we had built. I tried coming up with a good sounding excuse as to why he wasn't here with me. My words stammered and I said, "Truth be told, he just wasn't interested in reliving my high school days."

I then asked him, "How about you? Anyone manage to tie you down yet?" I said this and smiled; not only at the S&M joke that I thought was pretty funny, but the fact that the rumor when I was in school was that he was gay. I very wisely had chosen the word "anyone" instead of "lady", just to keep life simple.

"Well, there have been a few special somethings, but nothing too serious." I could see an evil look in his eyes, like the kind I used to be afraid of in high school. "And at my age, the odds are a bit slim," he added.

"You're not that old," I replied. "Just how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

He chuckled a bit and said, "forty-five," very matter-of-factly.

"See," I said shaking my head. "You're not that old. You're actually the same age as my husband."

"What?" he said, sounding very surprised. "Your husband is my age?"

I laughed and blushed and said, "Yep, what can I say. I've always liked older men."

"Alright, I have to ask. Did you have a crush on me in high school?"

"To be honest," I replied, taking another swig of beer, "I had a huge crush on you. I didn't know it at the time but now I know that I like men in control, or Alpha males, so to speak, and damn it, you were just that in high school. You ran the entire music department. How much more in control could a man get? But I was so young then. I didn't know very much about life really."

He said very confidently, "Yeah, I heard about that. Gossip fly's faster than you'd think in a big school like this, and juicy rumors got around even faster."

"Rumors?" I questioned. "Like what kind of rumors?"

A huge grin grew across his face as he leaned back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk. He said, flashing me those perfectly white teeth, "The best one I heard was that you gave the best blowjobs!" He looked so goddamn smug as he said it too.

As the words left his lips, I had a mouth full of beer and almost spat it out. At first I was totally shocked, but then as I thought about it, hell, it was true, and that was actually a huge compliment. Fuck, I knew it was true. Practice made perfect! The color returned to my face, and I swallowed my drink and said, "Well, when you love what you do..." I shrugged my shoulders in agreement, and sat there and smiled like the cat that caught the canary. He laughed and very directly looked me over.

I continued, "I like being the best at what I do, even if it is sucking cock." He laughed and shook his head. "Maybe it's the alcohol talking, but I can't believe I just said the word 'cock' in front of you. And on that note," I said as I stood up from the hard wooden chair, "I'm gonna use your bathroom."

I walked the short distance into his bathroom. The same damn smell that I remember from over ten years ago was still in there, a strange combination of lavender and peppermint. After I used the bathroom, I washed my hands and tried to get a little better grip on myself. Even with the booze in my system, I knew what I was saying and couldn't blame it entirely on the beverages. I was an adult now, and needed to act like it. Anyway, I thought to myself. The man's gay, right? Maybe he wanted to share secrets on technique?

I composed myself, then opened the door and stepped back into the office. I picked up my drink, took another sip, and walked over to the wall of old pictures he had by his desk. Years and years of faces lined the wall, all in their respective outfits. Choir robes, band uniforms, or concert black attire.

I scanned over the many faces and recognized a few from my time as a student. I was standing up, looking across his desk from the side. My eyes trailed from the high pictures, framed on the wall down to the lowers ones, to his figure sitting there. All the way down his body, and something caught my eye. I looked again to confirm my suspicion, and sure enough it was true. He had a huge boner, with a rather prominent bulge in the front of his pants.

What's a girl supposed to do? What would you do in this situation? I had learned in my experiences with older guys to never let a good one go to waste, but this was different. This was an old teacher of mine, who was supposed to be gay. Well, being 'my teacher' had never stopped me before, and judging by the look of lust in his eyes, he clearly wasn't gay.

He saw me looking at him and turned around in his chair to face me. I very casually stated, "Wow, that's a pretty good sized dick you got there. Glad to see my suspicions were accurate," I said with a grin. What would my gal friends from high school think if they saw me now?

He lifted up his head, looked at me and said, "Well, let's see if the rumors about you were true." There was no hesitation on my part. I walked over to him, got down on my knees and started to rub his cock through his pants. He was hard. I could feel it well, even through his layers of clothing. I traced the outline with my finger down his inner thigh. I could see his member jump at my touch. This cock wanted out, and I eagerly obliged. I slowly undid his button and unzipped him. I stroked him again through his adorable tighty whities. I pulled his shorts back to reveal his erect cock, which stood straight up. His cock was curved at the end, a delightful, slight curve.

I looked up at him and he watched me as I started to nuzzle his cock on my face. It felt even better than it looked. I nuzzled my way down his shaft and placed gentle kisses as I worked my way back up to the bulbous head. I took his member in my hand and looked back at his eyes as I placed my mouth around his cock and slowly started to suck on it. I worked my way to the base and I saw him place his head on the back of the chair and close his eyes. He groaned as my mouth around his cock got wetter and wetter, as I very gradually built up speed as I slid up and down on him. I wanted this experience to last a very long time, my reputation was at stake here, so I would intentionally slow down my movements and change my touch so I could prolong his orgasm as long as possible. I teased him, picking up the pace to a faster rhythm, and then abruptly slowed down to make him wait even longer for his release.

He was breathing heavy and started to moan. I felt him grip the arm chairs and I knew it was time to let him get what he wanted so very much. I placed my hand back around his cock and moved back up to speed up the pace with my strokes. I saw the vein on his forehead that he was so famous for, which bulged completely out as he reached his peak.

Just as he was about to come, he grabbed my head and held me still as he skull fucked me to his orgasm. He groaned loud as he came! And soon he released my head from his grasp. I had already swallowed what he gave me. He then moaned softly as I milked the last few drops from his cock. As I did this, I opened my eyes and looked straight at him.

I could tell he was completely spent. I stood up, winked at him, took my beer from his desk and sat back down on my chair. I took a long satisfying drink and was very pleased at the work I had done. No question in my mind, he was definitely not gay. He opened his eyes, and looked up at me and said, "I knew the rumors were true."