Men in Her Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yum," he tries to grab her, but she backs away from him and begins to fill his plate with his supper. She needs to feed this man, or their whole meal will ruin if he gets any more impatient.

"Go wash your hands and eat," she tells him.

"I will not," he says, adamant and strong in his determination. "I just had a shower and the only thing I could have on my hands is your pussy juice. I'm going to have it all over me, and down my throat, in an hour. And don't blush, you know what I'm going to do to you and you love every bit of it." Talking as he eats, he watches her and tells her, "I'll push my cock into your pussy and slam into you until you're groaning and pleading for me to fuck you harder. Won't you?" He watches her face as she looks at him and nods. "But you don't like to admit that you want me just a badly as I want you. You're going to learn. I'm going to play with your pussy every night, as long as I have the strength and only let you rest when you take those other pills in the mornings and I might think about it a few times, even then. I've never done that to a woman before, I might like it."

"Charles, are you unusual? No wait, I mean, do all men want sex every day? Or do they just want it and not get it, or I don't even know what I'm asking, do I?" She shakes her head, unsure of why she even asked the question.

"Yes, Marva, you do know what you are asking. And I believe you want to fuck as much as I do. A healthy, sexually mature male, wants sex every day and many want it more than once a day. There are days when I'm like that, but I don't force it."

"It's not force," she says quietly.

"No, baby, it's not force," his voice softens. "I guess I don't fuck you in the morning, because it seems to take so much of your energy. You are this tiny little thing. I don't know where you get the energy from. I'm a big hulking brute. I can carry you around this house and barely break a sweat. But I've watched what you do and wonder how you manage. You work all day, come home and cook our supper. We may not do anything strenuous in the evening, but I take you to bed and fuck more energy from you than I use of my own and you are still bright eyed enough in the morning to go walk five miles."

Blushing furiously, Marva tells him, "I do not know if I like morning ... except for those three nights ... I'm not ... I guess I don't understand. I know you have ... in the mornings you have an erection ... does that always mean ...."

Putting his knife and fork down, Charles reaches over and lightly brushes her cheek, "Oh lord, the embarrassment I cause you, with my crude words, how can you forgive me?"

"I don't mind. I want to know. I am a better ... I guess the word is, lover, if I understand."

"Baby, I'm not sure I could handle you any better. You aren't aggressive, but you yield to me, totally. You engage me to perform, like I have never known myself to, with any other woman. God, it could not be any better. Let's just keep what we have, as long as we are satisfied with each other and not ask for anything more than the pleasure we receive. I have what I want, a woman who comes to me, when I want her, and returns all I give ten-fold. If you want more, you need but ask. I will give you as much as I can and take joy in the giving."

Unable to find a voice to comment to his remarks, she nods and resumes her meal, knowing she is wet and waiting for his hands on her.

- - -

"Good grief, Marva. I'm not sure I want to get up at six o'clock in the morning, just to meet a man," Callie complains.

"If I promise you, that you will not regret it, will you meet me, anyway?" Marva asks, grinning about the delicious prospect of seeing the expression on Callie's face when she meets Richard Farnsworth. "Besides, Callie," she adds, "I can promise you, that you will loose those ten pounds before the wedding. That's worth getting up early. Isn't it?"

"Oh, alright, but this one better be good. Why didn't you tell me that David Wells is a lecherous predator?" Callie complains and offers her own story of her first real date with the man, more than a month ago.

"Wait a minute," Marva complains. "I did tell you. You were just more interested in looking than listening. Hey, I gotta go. Six fifteen, tomorrow morning at the high school practice track. See ya, bye-bye."

"Wait a second," Callie says, before Marva can hang up. "Elizabeth says we have a thing to go to tomorrow night. She wants all the attendants. I'll be glad when all this is over. I'm tired of her wedding and all the mess around the house. Bryan is welcome to her."

Both girls laugh at how Elizabeth has managed to engross her sister and friends in her wedding arrangements, repeatedly calling upon them to attend a function or asking one or more of them to host a party or provide themselves to wait upon her hand and foot. The only person not tired of the swiftly approaching wedding, is Elizabeth. Bryan is probably tired of it too, but would not dare let his intended bride know.

Perched on her favorite sitting place, the top step of a short step stool Charles brought inside for her to use because she cannot reach things he has put away, Marva is watching a skillet where chicken is browning. Charles is standing in front of her, being quiet as soon as he heard her say Callie's name and when Marva put her finger up to her lips to prevent him kissing her, for fear the smooch would be heard over the cell phone. As soon as she folds her phone, he leans over and kisses her, and whispers in her ear, "I'd rather eat you than that chicken."

"You can have both, if you will give me a few minutes to add the mushroom soup, and turn the burner down." Marva makes the offer, standing to do as she said, and then following him down the hall. "Did you remember that Elizabeth expects all of us at some "thing" tomorrow night?"

Charles groans, "Yes, how many more weeks of this celebration, turned to torture, do I have to put up with?"

"Three, I think, yeah, three weeks and a couple of days. Ah ... I work tomorrow and then I have a whole week off work. It's the rest of my vacation days."

"Am I going to like the reason you are taking a week off work?" He has already learned she decides these things and tells him about it after making the decision, but will discuss it. He is not often successful at changing her mind, although he still tries, sometimes just to be obstreperous, which she allows and teases him to her way of thinking and other times he enjoys the way her mind works. Only when he is dead set against something, does he let her know the answer is an unequivocal "NO" and after stating his reasons, she is amenable.

"Probably not," she answers easily and climbs up on the bed, waiting for him to question her. "I want to go to work with you."

"No." He does not pause to think about it or ask her why she wants to see what he does all day. The answer is simple. "No."

"Why?" She does not seem disturbed that he would deny her the opportunity to follow him around. She just sounds curious.

"It's too dangerous."

"If I promise to stay in the car, may I go with you?"

"Baby, you know how I have to get insurance clearance for an inspector. You've submitted the requests for clearances. I will take a couple of days off and spend them with you, but I will not take you to the worksite."

"Can I watch from across the road?"

"You can't see anything from there, except the scaffolding."

"I know."

He turns to looks at her, pulling his boots off and peeling his socks off, tossing them in the hamper. "So, you've driven by there, and you think you will know more about it, if I take you inside?"

She nods, not liking to admit that she is so interested in what he does. "I just want to know."

"Ah ...," he finally understands. "You want to know that I'm safe. Is that it?"

Marva nods and sits quietly, waiting to see what he will say. Instead he pulls his work shirt off, walks to the bed, and sits beside her. "Come here," he says, patting his thigh. It is the way he asks her to sit on his lap, facing him, her legs astride him, her knees hugging his hips. He can put his arms around her, and she can do the same to him. He did not like it at first. He felt she was playing on his emotions the first few times she sat on his lap. But now he asks it of her, almost every day. She is such a small thing, compared to his size, and he feels protective of her when he can hold her like this.

She shakes her head, and when he continues to pat his leg, she complies, although she sits stiffly. He raises his eyebrows, as if to ask what is her problem, but she shakes her head. She either does not want to tell him, or she does not know.

"Just tell me what is going on inside that little head of yours," he asks. "So I'll know what kind of an argument to make."

She shakes her head again. This two week experiment she initiated has lengthened to several months. Karen and Cynthia are happy in the apartment, which is why Marva did not pack her clothes and leave Charles or find her own place to live, although he said he did not want her to leave. In fact, every day, as the end of the two weeks neared, Charles asked if she would be "home" when he got home after work. And he continued to ask the same question in the days after the end of the first two weeks. It has become fairly common knowledge that she is living with him, at least among their friends and family. However, no one has actually asked either of them if their arrangement is going to be made permanent. Most of them know at least one couple with some kind of similar living arrangement and it is just accepted that the couple is doing what they want to do, despite what society or parents say is proper.

She arranged for the rest of her vacation before the telephone call today, and is now wishing she had told Charles sooner, because he is going to explode when she relays the message. So, she may as well get it over with, or as Callie explains it, "let it all hang out."

"I'm sorry I didn't say something sooner about taking the rest of my vacation. It just wasn't important when I talked to Mister Rowe. He likes for me to take the days a few at a time, instead of leaving him short handed for the whole two weeks. He wouldn't mind if I take it all at one time, but I really can't afford a big trip and I always have a list of things I want to do on my days off. I still have my extra two days. I'm going to save them for the two days before Bryan's wedding. But I need a few days right now to make Elizabeth's gift bags."

"Yeah, I told Millie I'd probably be out of pocket for much of those two days, too." Charles grimaces about all the extra time it's taking him away from his job, too.

"I just found out that Callie's Mom and Dad had to get a loan for Elizabeth's wedding," Marva admits. "I mean I know he's your uncle and that he's disabled and all."

"And you know he was injured on the job, doing the same work I do?" He asks and watches the expression on her face.

She does not tell him that Bryan has just discovered the huge loan Elizabeth's parents have and is telling them he will repay the loan. Instead, barely above a whisper, Marva tells him, "Your mother called today."

"Uh oh," he tries to make it sound unimportant, but doesn't quite make it.

"I answered the phone," she continues.

"It's okay baby, I know how she can make people feel."

"Before I knew who it was, she asked me, "You are the maid, I presume?" and I said, "No, I'm Marva, can I help you?" but she didn't ... she said she does not speak to the hired help. She asked that I remind you she will be in town for the last week of the month and then said, "Never mind, I shall call his office and speak with Millie. None of his women seem to deliver the messages I leave for him." It was like I wasn't capable of ... never mind. I'm just ... I guess I need to go find an apartment, as I should have done in the beginning."

"And if I tell you I don't want you to do that?" He asks, not sure what reason he is going to give if she asks for one.

Holding her chin up, although it is trembling, she says, "She ... I mean ... Your mother will be here for a whole week. You should not ... she will want to ... I'm in your way. I need to ...."

Instead of saying anything more, he kisses her, and continues to kiss her. His kiss turns rough and demanding, pulling a stronger and stronger response from her. He turns and forces her onto her back, leaning on top of her, pulling up her shirt and pulling her bra above her breasts, kneading them, and then putting his hands on her sides, burying his face into the deep cleavage he forms by pushing her breasts together.

With little thought to what he is doing, other than surrounding himself with her, he is pulling her pants and underwear down, as she helps, getting at least one foot free, and he is moving to suck both of her pussy lips into his mouth, growling out his frustration, sending vibrations into her very core. Pushing her further onto the bed, he gets his feet under him as she reaches for him, opening his belt buckle and pushing his pants and shorts down, freeing his cock and pushing his face away to guide his cock into her pussy. He slams into her a few times and stops.

"Don't you stop now, dammit. Fuck me Charles, oh god, fuck me, hard." And he does, moving against her, pushing her farther across the bed until her head is hanging off the other side. Her first climax is an explosion. She arches her back, straightens her thighs, and lifts her shoulders, jerks her head up and slams her chin into his forehead just as his weight comes back down on top of her. She feels his balls tighten as she sees stars and literally throws him off of her. She moves faster than he can catch her and has his cock in her mouth catching his cum as it begins to burst from the end of his cock, laughing as she swallows, chokes and buries her face in the rough hair at the base of his cock.

She lays beside him, quietly, his softening cock deep in the moist warmth of her mouth with his hands buried in her hair.

When she can move, she is on her knees laughing, her hands on his shoulders, and she is shaking him, "I did it Charles. I finally did it. It went all the way down my throat. I did it. Oh wow, I didn't gag or anything. Oh wow, yum."

"You crazy damn fool, you almost bit my cock off." He laughs, putting his arms around her, rolling over on top of her and then rolling over again, with her on top of him, "Lord, I love ...." He stops suddenly, puts his hand behind her head and pushes her head to rest against him, closes his eyes and prays aloud, "Merciful heaven, what have I done to deserve this woman?"

"I love it, too. Charles, I really do. I love it, too," she says against his skin, sticking her tongue out to tickle him. "Ah..., could you reach behind me and unhook my bra, it's about to choke me." She is silent for a moment and then says, "You better let me up. I need to check the bed for blood. My period should have started yesterday."

Although he knows the answer to the question, he asks anyway. "You didn't miss one of your pills last month, did you?"

"You know better than that. You watch me take it every morning when I brush my teeth. Yes, I took all the pills, one a day. I've been a day late before. The doctor says it's not rocket science, it female hormones and there's no such thing as two of them alike."

- - -

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and leave comments or feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

2Xwidderwoman