Men in My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
In this chapter we get to learn more about Madhuri.
3.6k words
3.89
29k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madhuri, Madhuri..."

Just when Hrithik Roshan had his huge tool rubbing against my butt cheeks, I heard my mom shouting out and felt her violently shaking me.

"Why...wh...at..?!" was all I could manage. It is not very pleasant when you are about to be fucked by the man of your dreams in your dream and have that so violently taken away from you. I went from the anticipation of an orgasm to hearing my mother call out my name. Not pleasant at all, as I mentioned earlier.

"Get up. Get dressed," she said hastily opening my closet.

"How many times have I told you not to go to sleep in those skimpy outfits?"

Trust my mom to make sure I was modestly dressed in the middle of the night even when our house was under fire. I had seen her shake her head violently (come to think of it, my mom sure does seem to have an affinity for violence, doesn't she?) as she would say to me – how can you go to sleep dressed like that? What if there was a fire and we had to leave the house immediately?

I somehow liked that idea. It would be awesome to be outside in the chill of the night in my 'skimpy' outfit as my mother put it which was nothing more than a very low cut negligee. Yes, I admit it was a little transparent, gave an unobstructed view of my large boobs and fell short on my hips, but hey, in my modest defense I did wear an underwear. I chuckled to myself imagining Usman Uncle who lived next door looking at me. I had caught him more than once ogling at my curves. I would not mind giving him a view of what he wanted to view and could not quite view while he tried to get a view viewing from the corner of his eye. I had laughed out loud and my mom had continued with the tirade. That enraged her even more and she had warned me more than once to get some modesty drilled into me. There is no future for girls like you she had warned.

I finally realized that I was not going to get lucky with Mr.Roshan tonight and that I might as well turn my attention towards what my mum was saying.

"What is going on?" I asked her.

"It's Veer," she replied as she continued to prod and poll in my closet.

Oh no! What had happened to him now? Did his plane crash or something? Was my mom looking for modest clothing for me because I was now a widow. All those scenes from all those wretched Bollywood movies flashed in front of my eyes where the young brides are readied for spending the rest of their lives as widows of their recently deceased husbands. Their bangles smashed, their bindis erased, their make-up wiped clean and their clothes replaced by the color white. Some of the unluckier ones even got their heads tonsured.

"What happened to Veer?" I shouted to my mom. I was definitely not ready for this.

"He wants to talk to you," she answered.

"He wants to talk to me?"

"Who else would he want to talk to?" she retorted.

"I don't know! Mata hari?"

"Please stop trying to behave like a hip teenager. You are a married woman now and it is high time you bid farewell to your juvenile stunts and that includes your sick sense of humor."

"MOM! Don't tell me you are going to wake me up at God only knows what hour of the night and start lecturing me on being a married woman. I like got married a few hours ago!"

"It doesn't matter. You got married and that is it. Now you are a married woman and we expect you to behave like one."

"In an instant?"

"Yes!"

"Hoo boy! This is just peachy. I get married and suddenly I am supposed to transform into this aunty who is to dress, talk, walk and sleep modestly."

She glared at me.

"I thought once I got married I could become uninhibited because now I have the legal right to fuck a man."

Oops. That was a wrong move. Well, who cared? I was allowed to be a little crazy and delirious at this time of the night. Not my fault.

She continued glaring at me, with one thing added. Her mouth was wide open. It looked quite funny really. I wanted to take a picture of her and caption it with – Gaping like a fish!

She threw what looked like a sari towards me and said – "Get dressed now. Veer is going to skype you in a few minutes!"

"Are you serious, right now?" I asked. I could not believe the drama that was unfolding in front of my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? What does Veer mean by calling me at this unearthly hour? You should have told him I was sleeping. Instead you come and interrupt my dream."

"He is in America. It is day time there,"

"I DO NOT CARE MOM! I live in India and it is night time here and I want to sleep." I debated if I should put in the tidbit about Hrithik Roshan but decided that it might not be such a good idea considering my mom was walking around like there were hot coals spread on the floor of my room.

"You should feel so blessed that your husband wants to chat with you the minute he landed in America. Can't you see how much he seems to love you?" Her voice had calmed down. I could even sense a smile on her face. I could not believe this was happening.

"Mom, if he really loved me he would not be calling me at this hour and disturbing everybody else in the bargain."

"GET UP!" she screamed. I knew I had to do just that now. I had managed to get Mom into a state where I needed to do exactly what she wanted me to do.

"You want me to wear a sari at 2am in the night?" I had finally managed to glance at the clock.

"Yes," she replied, walking out.

Before I could give out a sigh of relief, she was back in what seemed like a microsecond.

"...and dress properly. And by properly I mean, modestly."

"Dress modestly in front of my husband mom? You have forced me to dress modestly in front of the entire world and now you are asking me to dress modestly for the one person who is allowed to see me naked?"

"Ram, Ram! How do you manage to use such bad language so easily?" The violent shaking of the head was back again.

My language, my body, the way I walked, talked, ate, slept – everything was an issue with my parents. The cherry on top was of course the clothes I wore or should I say did not wear since the time I started to develop feminine traits. The blouse was too tight, the breasts were too bare, the sari was tucked too low, the hem was too high etc etc etc. I had become an expert at going around her. I worked on ways where I could dress in such a way that it would be easier to go from demure aunty to a revealing diva in a few minutes. I was a pro at it.

"I am going to inspect you before you go online with Veer." She warned.

I scowled at her. I had hoped that after my marriage I would finally be treated with some semblance of respect – an adult even. But here I was, getting the same exact treatment I had received since I was 3 years old. At least since the time I had started to remember.

I could hear the skype call coming through as I wrapped my sari around. She came in with the laptop, looked at me and shook her head, not as violently as before which suggested that she approved of my attire about 50%, which was all she could hope. She knew she could curb my spirit but that she could never kill it completely. Before she left however, she wrapped the pallu across my neck. I looked like a stuffed doll in a sari.

I pressed the green button on the skype call.

"Hello!" I heard Veer's unmistakable hesitant drawl.

"Well hello there, hubby darling!" I said. My conversation with my mom had somehow removed the edge out of my irritation but I was still not feeling very kindly towards this man who had managed to drag me out of the exact position I had wanted to be in with Hrithik Roshan. By this time he would have been pounding me.

"How are you?" he asked.

How boring.

"I am sleepy." I said.

"Uh-oh! Were you sleeping?"

"Well, yes I was. What do you expect me to do at 2am? If you expected me to be going around making love to other men in the middle of the night, then let me tell you, you will be sorely disappointed."

I just heard silence on the other end. I could imagine him licking his lips again, wondering what he should be responding to my outburst.

"I was trying to though."

"Trying to what?"

"Trying to make love to other men."

"WHAT!" The sharp intake of breath was apparent.

"Yes I was about to be penetrated from behind by Hrithik Roshan while giving a blow job to Shah Rukh Khan, when you decided to crash the party."

I heard the breath easing out.

"Oh! You were dreaming!" he laughed nervously. I think he was trying to determine if he should be relieved that I had been dreaming or have an issue with my dream. This was fun.

"I just wanted to call and let you know that I had reached safely here."

"You could have done that in the morning too you know. Imagine how much of a good mood I would have been in had I gotten what I needed from the 2 superstars!"

"Do you always talk like this?" he questioned.

Ugh!

"Yeah I do. Do you have an issue with that? I hope not because I am sure you would not want me talking this way to anyone else."

"You don't?"

"Well, only to a select few." I replied.

"and who might they be?"

"The men in my life..." I said wistfully.

Silence again.

"You mean there were men in your life before me."

I laughed.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know..." He trailed away.

I was losing him again and I needed to stop I chided myself.

"Do you want to continue with where we stopped last time?" I asked hoping to guide the conversation towards his comfort zone.

"What do you mean?"

"Hey Ram! Do I always need to elucidate everything to you? Can't you sometimes try to understand things on your own?"

He was licking his lips again.

I let the pallu fall. He gaped.

"You like this, don't you?". He swallowed.

"Madhu..."

"Yes?"

"You are so beautiful!" he whispered.

Aha! Track change successful.

"I know." I replied, "You want to see just how beautiful I could be?" I asked.

He nodded.

I unwrapped the sari. I was dressed now in my blouse and petticoat.

"Can you guess the size of my breasts?" I asked.

"Umm..."

"Well, you seem to be starting at them most of the time we are together. I know they are the reason you wanted to get married to me!" I winked.

I held them in my hands and started to massage them.

"Are you for real?" he asked.

"I am right here in front of you, am I not?"

"Yes!"

"If you guess their size correctly, I will give you a complete view. I know that is what you are calling for!"

"I...I..." he managed.

I laughed.

"My mom thinks it is out of love that you called me. She doesn't know that this is pure lust. That you can't have enough of me. That you want to make love to me. You want to see me naked and jerk off after that!"

"Madhu! You are too much!"

"Wonderful! You uttered a complete sentence. That's quite an improvement. Congratulations!" I mocked.

"So?"

"So?"

"What is their size?"

"I have no idea about these things Madhu, I really don't!"

"Now I have to ask you the question. Are you for real?"

He did not answer.

"Assuming that you are, I will let you get a free ride this time. But don't expect me to be so lenient the next time. You need to educate yourself on these things. Don't make me feel like I got married to a dunce!"

"I am not a dunce."

"Well, stop behaving like one then."

"I am sorry."

"So, you want to have a peek?"

"YES" he replied in what seemed like a normal level of voice.

I reached for the buttons and undid them slowly. My breasts spilled out, thankful for the release.

I could see his eyes widening. I grabbed my gits in my hands and started to show them off to him. I jiggled them a little and bent before him to let them hang in front of me.

"Huge, aren't they?"

"Enormous!" he replied.

"I like showing them off. I relish it when everyone keeps glancing at them. Even women."

"If I am wearing a bra, I could rest my cheek on them."

"They are so smooth!" he said never taking his eyes off them.

"Yes, unfortunately they are. I would prefer it they had bite marks, cuts and bruises on them. I have one from when you mashed them up." I giggled.

"I am sorry!" he mumbled.

"I am not. " I replied.

"I quite enjoy the slight throb that runs through me when I touch them. Reminds me of you."

He smiled.

"They are a 38DD" I said as I pinched the left nipple and put it into my mouth.

"This is the advantage of having boobies so big. I could nibble on them myself. I will let you in a secret. My nipples are my most sensitive part. If you want to make love to me, you just have to start playing with them. But make sure you fuck me pretty hard after that!"

"That you can be sure of!" he whispered.

"Did you fuck before?" I asked.

"What?" he asked.

"Surely! You are not a virgin, are you?"

He did not reply. I groaned.

"Veer, you are joking, aren't you?"

"I wish I was Madhu!"

"I wish you were too! Oh my Good Lord. This is not what I expected from this marriage." I groaned again.

"I though women wanted men who did not sleep around with anyone. I thought you would be thrilled. I thought that was the norm."

"By now Veer, you should have realized that what goes for other women, does not go for me and you know that I am as far away from what is considered normal around these parts."

"Yes."

"The way you said yes makes me think that you are not too thrilled with this development."

"I..I..."

"You wanted a demure virgin bride who would take ages to show you her body? Right?"

"Well..."

"Well! Guess what? You don't get one." I made a face.

"I think we are done here." I said reaching for the sari.

"No! Madhu...please. I am sorry. It's just that..."

"It's just what?"

"I have never met anyone quite like you, so please try to understand that I am having a tough time keeping up with you. But that does not mean that I don't want you."

I smiled.

"So you want me?"

"Yes! That's the only thing I want right now."

"You want this?" I asked as I let the petticoat drop.

"Yes..." he hissed.

"and this?" I asked, as I touched my vagina with my hand and parted the lips.

"Do you see how wet I am..."

"Ah!" he said.

"You want me to orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes..."

"Help me out then." I said.

"How?" he asked.

"Show me your goods."

"Show you what?"

"Your cock. You know, the thing that is I hope is bulging between your legs."

He licked his lips again.

"Come on! You have seen everything that I have to offer. I need to see what I get in return."

"Are you kidding me? I don't think I could do that."

"Why not? You could watch me undress myself and touch myself and you cannot do the same?"

"Madhu...please."

"What's wrong? You not proud of what you got?" I laughed.

"Ok we can't play I-spy if you want me to be it all the time!" I said.

"Please Madhu."

"Please Veer."

He closed his eyes and slowly started to undo the zip of his pant.

"I feel like Dhritarashtra," I said.

"Who?"

"The eldest Kaurav who was responsible for disrobing Draupadi, his cousin's wife." I replied.

"Wow! You seem to be well versed with mythology..."

"Veer sir, I am well versed with so many things, that you will be blown away." I replied. As you should have understood by now, modesty did not come easy to me.

He was down to his briefs. I could see the bulge inside. My heart was beating. His eyes were still closed. I could see his jaw clench

"Come on! You are doing good. Go ahead," I said, puckering my lips and blowing him a kiss.

He paused for a couple of minutes before taking away the brief, but not before turning away from the screen.

I screamed.

"That's cheating," I said, "Though I have to tell you that you have a cute butt. But if you don't turn around, I am going to have to imagine red welts on those butt cheeks!"

He turned around abruptly, his hands instinctively covering his manhood.

"We are still playing peek-a-boo?" I asked.

He relaxed his hands. I was finally able to have an unobstructed view his penis. While not blow away impressive, it seemed pretty big.

"How large is it?" I asked.

"What?"

"How large is your little one?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Why?"

"I have never measured it."

"How absurd. I thought men obsess about its length."

"Well I guess I am not the norm too." He said defiantly.

"Well, I need to measure it."

"Why?"

"So that I could add on a couple of inches and brag to my girlfriends!" I replied.

He laughed. I loved to watch him laugh. That was the only time he would relax, he would let go of his formality and I could see the glint in his eye – a glint of pure joy.

"Are you done Madhuri?" my mom asked.

"Mom! We are just getting warmed up!" I replied.

By the time I had turned back to the screen, he was fully dressed.

"What...the...!"

"What?"

"Why did you put on those damn clothes again. It took me an hour to get them off!" I said.

"I was scared your mom was going to come in."

"Oh my God! You are quite something Veer."

"No Madhu, you are the one who is quite something," he said looking at me.

"Mmm...thank you for the compliment. I do like them very much. But I do think I need to put an end to the show. I can see that my mom is getting fidgety and she might start peeking in through the door. "

"Please. No. You are so beautiful. So lovely."

"That I am. So what is about my body that you love the most?"

"Everything Madhu. You are like a goddess. I can't take my eyes off you."

"I can see that." I said, "but it's kind of awkward sitting butt naked in front of a fully clothed man."

"I am your husband!" he said.

"Ah! I am glad you realize that, but I do need to dress," I said and reached for my negligee.

"Is that what you sleep in?" he asked.

"Yes! Do you like it?" I said striking a pose. Putting my hands on my hips, gyrating them around and thrusting my bust out. My nipples were taut, my vagina was soaking wet.

"I love it!"

"Good! Now you know what I like and can buy a bunch for me to wear when I get there!" I winked.

"Will you wear those when you are with me?" he asked.

"No, idiot. I will wear them and model for the next door neighbor." I replied.

I could see his cheeks turning red.

"I am sorry, that was a stupid question."

"OK Veer. I am getting very sleepy. Let me see if I can salvage some of my dream."

Oops, so much for track change.

"You were really dreaming of it?"

"Now don't tell you haven't even dreamed of fucking Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra together?"

"I haven't."

"Well at least individually then."

He laughed nervously.

"There! Caught ya!"

"Good night Madhu!"

"Good day to you, Veer."

"I love you..."

Again. So easy the emotion.

"Thank you!" I replied.

"You need to tell me about the men in your life, tomorrow" he said.

Ah! He came on track again.

"I can't do that." I said.

"Why not?" he persisted.

"Because it will take a lot more than one night to tell you about them..."

I ended the call before he could react.

Second time in a row, I ended the conversation leaving him speechless!

*Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan – Bollywood superstar heroes

*Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra – Bollywood superstar heroines

*Pallu – the part of the sari that is used to cover the bust

Bindi – the colored dot on the forehead that Indian women adorn themselves with.