Men of Mykonos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now? Come over to your villa with you now?" Kenton asked. "You will fuck me again now, won't you?"

"Yes, I will fuck you again now. We will take good care of you."

We?

Kenton didn't think about that until they had gotten to Santos' bedroom. Paul Mavrades, naked, was waiting for them on Santos' bed. He was sitting at the foot of the bed. He opened his arms to Kenton, and Kenton moved to him on the bed. The doctor was in full erection, and Kenton, without direction descended on his lap, facing him, and slowly descended on the doctor's cock. In just a few moments, Santos was behind him, his hands gripping and spreading Kenton's buttocks and rolling the buttocks up to him.

"Can you? Will you? Both of us? I know you can manage," Santos was whispering in Kenton's ear.

"Oh, God, yes," Kenton murmured, now understanding just how fully Santos and Paul liked to share their men.