Men Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... well, as penises go, yes very fine, I err... yes, very..." What else could he say?

Mariam smiled. She was unsettling the boy. Her fingers caressed the large penis. It began to grow. Thanatos looked on impassively as his penis was manipulated. But she did not miss Andreas' eyes widen. Clearly unsettled he stood. Perhaps having a growing penis at his eye level was too much. Thanatos was more than well endowed and he was now truly showing it. Perhaps it was from years of restraint by the kynodesme but it curved banana like, straight at first from the base but then with a pronounced upward curve. It was thick and long. Despite having reached its full height the glans, the balanos, was still covered.

"Shall we upset Thanatos, shall we peel back the akroposthion? Even without the kynodesme Thanatos retains his modesty, his foreskin is long - very Greek." And, as she said it, she pulled a little and the shiny acorn shaped dome came out into the sunlight. "Oh dear, look what we have done!"

Upon the table the glasses of water and a thin phial of olive oil; Mariam reached and poured a thin stream onto Thanatos's upstanding penis head, the thick oil running and dripping down and around the shaft and into the thick mass of black curly hair at its base. The organ shone in the sunlight. It was big.

Mariam reached and her hand found Thanato's bottom, clasping a buttock she pulled him around so he was facing Andreas.

"Of course you are but a boy and your erection does not really bear comparison with Thanatos's. He is quite a man is he not?"

Andreas' eyes flicked from Thanatos' erection to his face. It was still impassive.

Andreas was unsure what to say, "Yes he is very big - in all ways I mean." He added hurriedly. "Does he speak English?"

"Are you ready Andreas?"

"Ready for what?"

Andreas was tall, his thighs already a little separated by Mariam's hand, his penis and balls drawn up by the kynodesme; so there was no impediment to the sudden thrust of Thanatos' rigid penis between his thighs; he had not seen it happen - the sudden push by Mariam on Thanatos' bottom impelling the big man forward. All of a moment Andreas found himself up close and personal with a man, a strong, powerful man, his own erection pressed into the man's hairy stomach whilst between his own thighs he could feel the warm, smooth hardness of Thanatos' big erection. Unbidden the man began to move, thrusting his hips slowly and purposefully, sliding his erection between Andreas now clenched thighs; the oil made it easy; the penis just slid. And there was no escape. The big man held him tightly. He was far too strong for Andreas.

It was not how Andreas had expected gay sex. But there was nothing he could do to prevent his own erection remaining. Not only was it being bounced against Thanatos but he had the sliding of the man's very large cock right along his perineum to contend with. The last thing he wanted to do was cum. He could feel Mariam's hand on his bottom and thighs, no doubt feeling for Thantos' penis when it regularly appeared through his thighs - a strange view from the rear.

"Mariam! I don't want to do this."

But he was coming closer to ejaculation, close to ejaculation whilst tightly bound, an ejaculation that would be hidden, trapped within his posthe, swelling his posthe - would there be room enough?

"Don't be silly. Of course you do." Her fingers fondled his bottom. A pleasant feeling as the large penis continued its thrusting.

The intercourse like movement did not stop and there was nothing Andreas could do before the inevitable result. Nothing he could do to prevent it. He had felt his own semen on his skin often enough before but to feel another man's all hot and spurting was not at all what he had expected when he had set out on his run.

He could feel the sudden spurting when it came, the heat of the semen, the rubbing of the cock against his sensitive thighs and perineum. Almost - but not quite - came his own ejaculation. Andreas had come so near. Had Thanatos not ceased his movement, had Mariam's hand not withdrawn then... he had been on the very edge of coming whilst bound.

The deed done, Thanatos stepped back, still impressive, still impassive. His erection still firm, the result of his ejaculation obvious.

For a moment there was stillness like some strange tableau. It was the woman who broke the silence.

"Off you go then, Andreas, enjoy your run. I shall see you tomorrow."

Andreas simply went, simply ran off up the track, almost unaware he was running with an erection. Almost in a state of shock. What had just happened? Had it really been... but it had not exactly been a homosexual act, he reasoned: Mariam, a woman, had done all the touching really. It was just that Thanatos had ejaculated between his thighs. A man had actually come, actually released his seminal fluid right between his thighs!

At least he had not been asked to do the same; instead his cock had remained tightly bound; there had been no loosening of the kynodesme; no invitation to have pushed his erection between Thanatos' hairy thighs or worse...

Had he enjoyed the feel of Thanatos' rough masculinity and thick erection? It worried him. He ran on; hot stickiness between the thighs, hot stickiness that was not his own - it was not something he had expected. Would he have performed had he been made to push his erection between Thanatos' thighs? To have pushed his erection between Mariam's thighs would have been a completely different matter. But he had not been invited to do that either. He ran on. The erection was still to subside.

Mariam had slept well, the whirr of the electric fan in her room so cooling after Thanatos had left for the night leaving her sticky too between the thighs. She was up and about, the stickiness and exertion of the night before washed away in the shower, and there was the slightest hint of a breeze at her wall, enough to move the thin fabric of her open shirt. Her breasts and lower body beneath the shirt indistinct in the half light. She looked out over the landscape waiting for her runner. She did not think the events of yesterday would have scared him off. She thought he was now ready.

It was not often Mariam was disappointed with people: not if she really wanted her way. Along the dusty track came twin running shoes pounding away and bringing a young man to her. A young man shining with sweat, even at that hour of the morning, a young man dressed in not so much as a loin cloth or jock strap but with a thin leather band around his waist, looped of course around his penis. So male and so desirable to Mariam. He had not forgotten how to dress, how to be a Greek; his experience with Thanatos had not put him off. She smiled; she enjoyed her experiences with Thanatos - such a big man in so many ways.

"Kalimera."

Andres came up her steps, perhaps a little warily, his eyes searching, perhaps seeking Thanatos but he was not there.

Mariam turned, her shirt open revealing both breasts and the dark curls around her sex. She had done it for effect. She was not disappointed. The involuntary erection quickly apparent. Again the look of worry on Andreas' face. She smiled, the boy was so easily disturbed by his sexuality.

"You look hot this morning from your exercise - and a little bothered. Let me untie that for you. Let it be free - for a while..." Her hands were quick; the bow quickly untied; the penis released; no longer restrained it reared to its full height; with careful fingers the knot was loosened; the cord removed; a gentle tug and the whole balanos or glans exposed to the sun. It was smooth and shining – and erect.

"There! What a fine sight. Not modest, but only me here to see."

Mariam handed Andreas his glass. He drank. He was thirsty. His penis standing, strong and desirable.

"More?"

"No, I..."

He was staring at her as she sat on her wall, one foot on the ground but the other placed on the wall exposing her sex, dark curls contrasting with the white shirt, revealing the way in; the invitation obvious.

"Come Andreas."

"I hardly know you."

He was standing, completely naked but for his running shoes, his whole body shining with sweat and his erection firm.

"It's so easy to just slip in. You do want to you know."

He was staring, staring at the place between her legs - the place for men to go.

"I don't know."

"It is time for you to leave boyish things behind. Come be a man."

"I'm not gay."

"Well show me, silly boy."

All he needed to do was step forward. No need for fumbling, no struggling with clothing, no getting into a bed, it was all so easy - one step and a quick push; an easy sliding before a so pleasant release.

Andreas wet his lips. Mariam knew he would take the step. It was only a small one.

The softness of the evening brought Mariam once more to her wall; a gin and tonic in hand, the tinkling of the ice contrasting with the quietness and still warmth of the air and soil; the lemon seeming so at one with the island's harvest. She sipped thinking back to the morning; thinking back to Andreas and his unbound erection sliding easily into her. A lone runner was approaching; the setting sun casting a long shadow behind the runner. Mariam watched, wondering if it was Andreas but it did not look the same, the tallness was not there. It was not Andreas or even a man but a solitary woman.

"Kalispera," she said from her wall as the runner passed.

The runner paused and looked up, "Kalispera," her eyes searching.

"A cooler time of the day to run."

"Yeah, couldn't do this at midday. No way."

The runner was in black lycra, tightly hugging the body - shirt and shorts. A headband and pony tail. All rather suggestive of an enthusiast, a frequenter of gyms in the city, someone a little addicted to the exercise rush - the endorphin release of the 'runner's high'.

"I'm on vacation and this seemed a good route for a run."

"Yes, very quiet. You won't see any one."

"Except you!" The runner smiled. She was dark and perhaps pretty.

"Ah, yes, except me. You look hot. Nero - that is water - and a quick dip in my pool?"

The girl seemed happy to accept and walked up Mariam's steps.

"I'm Mariam, Kalos irthate."

"Sandy, Sandy Krostlis."

"Do take a dip whilst I get you your water."

"I haven't a costume."

"There are no men here."

There was a side long glance from her dark pretty eyes as if the words had other meanings.

"OK, fine."

Removing the lycra was a bit like the peeling of skin. The lycra did not seem comfortable to Mariam. The girl's panties and sports bra were soaked with perspiration. Her breasts were not small, her pubis completely shaven.

"Bliss," she said slipping into the pool's clear water. Mariam watched for a time before seeking the drink.

The girl, rising dripping from the pool, sat completely nude at Mariam's table, one leg crossed, completely confident in herself. She drank.

"You holiday alone?" Mariam questioned.

"No, there's me and my partner."

"And he does not run?"

"She. No she doesn't. Sits by the pool and reads a lot. Trim as anything but no exercise. We are a bit chalk and cheese!"

Mariam frowned a little. "Swimming is good exercise. I swim a lot."

"Sure is. So do I at the gym and the pool and down at the beach. Thanks for the water. Perhaps see you tomorrow? Urgh, putting on damp things."

"Kalibradi."

Mariam watched the girl, Sandy, run off away from the sunset, brown legs pumping.

Another evening, another hot and beautiful day run, and across the parched land came the runner. Mariam stood at her wall watching. The girl was pleasing on the eye, pretty in a way, her figure trim. How much more pleasing to see her run in more feminine garments or naturally. Mariam was as happy, or almost as happy, to see Sandy run naked as Andreas. The modern running clothes, all manmade fibre, struck a discordant note.

Once more the greeting, the invitation and the swimming. This time Mariam slipped off her own cotton dress and eased herself into the water with Sandy. They swam together - two naked women - under the darkening, evening sky. Later they sat together drying; Mariam amused to see Sandy appraising her body.

"No children?"

"No, my ex husband could not..."

"You left him because..."

"He left me."

"Men are bastards."

"Perhaps him."

The water drunk; the runner on her way.

The world turns, the sun rises and the sun sets. The moon follows a different course. For a time it would be the male of the morning and the female of the evening. It was like the sun and the moon, male and female to the Ancients, Helios and Selene. At the morn, Andreas: at even, Sandy; a pattern for a time. One way or another it would be broken. Mariam knew this would come either by the ending of vacations or otherwise. It was, she felt, more likely to be otherwise. She smiled at the sight of the approaching evening runner. She felt an upsetting of preconceived notions; a changing of regular patterns was approaching.

"Hi."

"Kalispera." The word so much softer as a greeting. "Nero?"

The water and ice welcome. Once more the peeling of the lycra, the revealing of the girl; the smooth dive into the pool, the brown limbs working.

"Why not run like that? Are they," she indicated the discarded lycra, "comfortable to wear?"

"What, naked?"

"Yes."

"In a word, men. I'd love to but they leer and look. If it was just women... oh, wouldn't the world be a better place?"

Mariam frowned, "no one will see. Don't you think these are a little unfeminine, a little masculine?"

"I don't do so called feminine. Something imposed by men."

"Really?" Mariam looked across the pool in an unfocused way and thought of girls dancing in flowing dresses, with ribbons and flowers in their hair, gold bracelets tinkling on their wrists and gold rings to their toes. A pretty sight - a feminine sight.

"I wouldn't be running if it was up to men. Running they would say is for men not women."

"Not so. The Ancients had women's games held, like the men, at Olympia. The young girls, like you, ran - ran in short Chitons, free and flowing, cool and easy. It must have been a pretty sight."

Sandy looked quizzical, "what was that they wore?"

Mariam lifted a single rectangle of thin white linen from a chair. "Let me." With light, easy fingers Mariam folded the rectangle and draped it over Sandy forming an overfold, an 'apotygma' she called it, and fastened it at Sandy's left shoulder by a broach. The material hung to Sandy's knees but with practiced ease Mariam tied a wide leather belt under the girl's breasts and pulled the material up through the belt forming a sort of blouse. Sandy stood looking a little puzzled.

"There, if I pull that up through the Zoster, the belt you see, which gives you plenty of freedom."

The effect was exquisite, a light easy white dress floating on Sandy's lithe form, her brown limbs contrasting with the pure whiteness of the thin fabric.

"But my right breast is exposed." And of course it was, only the left hidden beneath the fabric's folds but both supported by the zoster below.

"Of course, perhaps in imitation of the Amazon warrior women or perhaps because that is how men wore the chiton. Girls dressed as men to run, an inversion of appearances and role."

"It's comfortable but it's too girly for me and..."

"But it is what men wore - hardly girly to the Ancients."

"But..."

"No buts, just try it. Go, run."

And Sandy did, the thin linen flowing easily around her, light and airy - no impediment at all to her movement, the zoster supporting her breasts. She looked a picture of lithe, fit young womanhood and Mariam gazed after her as she glided across the land, not missing the occasional glimpse of bottom cheek as the short chiton fluttered and leapt as she ran.

Mariam picked up the discarded lycra, panties and sports bra - all damp to the touch. More washing for the machine; she could do a load overnight. Sandy would not need them again on the island.

Another evening, another gin and tonic, another tinkling of the ice and the yellow flash of lemon. Mariam watched the sunset silhouette of Sandy running towards her. Even from a distance she could see the flowing outline of the chiton. Mariam nodded to herself, Sandy had taken to the dress, had dressed herself in it to run. Closer, the sight was so pleasing. Sandy's athletic body, her pretty round breast with its so brown nipple and the occasional glimpse of her bare mons as her legs pumped up and down and the chiton bounced freely.

"Oh, Mariam, I can't tell you how good running in this feels - so light - the freedom, the movement, the air. No hot stickiness between the thighs, just cool air."

Mariam smiled, a knowing smile; a hot stickiness between the thighs was, of course, just what a young girl needed but not from running: from another activity - from a man.

"I could swim in the chiton, couldn't I?"

"Maybe, I don't see why not. A little drag maybe."

Lovely to watch the brown girl slip into the cool water, see the white linen floating around her and then she swam with easy long strokes up and down the pool.

The clinging transparency of the linen as Sandy climbed from the pool almost took Mariam's breath away. She was not attracted to women but it made her come rather closer than she had expected. The bare breast and the almost bare breast seen through the thin, wet material as the linen clung to it, moulding its shape perfectly; and then the way the wet linen clung to her cheeks and even found its way to shape itself round the mound of her mons veneris and slip into the divide - the perfect 'camel toe.'

Sandy sat, one leg over the other, sipping her water.

"Would you prefer a G&T?"

"No, no, thank you. Oh, this is so lovely. You have a lovely villa, Mariam. I feel so alive, so energised, so happy. I could run forever."

"Why not run in the early morning too? Rise early and fly."

"Oh I couldn't. Josie likes... Josie likes to stay in bed in the morning and... well, things girls do together. You know?"

A smile from Miriam. "No, no I do not. I think you need to run and perhaps you need a man. How old are you?"

"I don't need men. Twenty."

"Old enough indeed to be with a man. You should leave behind foolish things."

"Foolish? I love Josie, she's my partner."

"Might you run tomorrow morning, rise before the sun when it is cool and the world renewed?" Mariam had changed the subject.

"Josie won't like it."

"Run early, before the sun, it'll be rising when you reach here. I'll pour fresh orange juice."

Sandy looked at Mariam a little sidelong, "OK, then. I can get back - for her."

Already the linen was drying; it would dry further as Sandy ran. Mariam watched the runner in her half transparent chiton until she was out of sight. She wondered what it would be like to bed Sandy - after all, perhaps even she could be foolish sometimes.

It was what Mariam had wanted, a perfect meeting of her young people. She had hoped but... Standing by her wall in the early morn, Mariam had been surprised to see the perfection. In the glare of the rising sun came her young man out of the west and from the east the silhouette of a young woman. Both were running, the young man gloriously nude, the young woman not quite so but with a short flowing dress. They were converging, each moving steadily closer along the track, the perfection of the convergence a delight, bound for a meeting, a meeting right by her villa on the dusty track. Bound for more than just a meeting. Mariam had a particular idea.

"Kalimera." Mariam had the orange juice ready, a large jug and three glasses. The ice tinkling. "Come on up."

The shock of seeing another runner had clearly affected the young people.

"What on Earth are you wearing?" It was Sandy who spoke first.