Ménage À Trois Ch. 01

Story Info
First venture into MFF fun...
5.4k words
3.96
23.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude...

There were 3 bodies lay on the bed, 2 were fully naked, the Third was naked all apart from her Black underwear.

Each person had recently enjoyed their own orgasm, each person had partaken and participated in giving the others theirs. It had all worked out "Rather nicely"...

The cuddles and kissing that followed was just the icing on the cake after a delicious Brunch had been enjoyed out in the early Spring morning air. Still a bit of a nip or chill in it, but the sun warm enough to allow sitting outside with new company and enjoying it. All while a little flirting had been going on, which was perhaps adding a few extra degrees of heating on the balcony area where the patio set was situated and making it so comfortable.

How it all began...

It had all started with this Unicorn a week or so ago. He had been assigned to go seek out a female to be a "Third" for the purpose of living out a long desired fantasy she'd had since being a Teen.

This had been a mission issued many months ago, and he had hunted since being given the directive to "go find a woman we can fuck, so I can taste my first woman, and watch as you do to her what you do to me. So you can have your delicious cock sucked by 2 women and then let me show her how hard you can come!"

She knew he would, no doubt at all entered her head that he'd bring them by the droves. He just had that "Gift" of finding the right words, seeking out the thing that it takes to make your knees go weak and your knickers start to get wet and before you knew it, he had you thinking or doing things you never thought you'd do. His success and skill though was because he was utterly genuine with it, no need to lie or sugar coat his thoughts or desires; at all.

It was after all how he'd got her into bed and his truth was marvellous and the sex and love that followed was down to it; and his magnificent cock which she utterly adored. He'd done just as she knew he would, had a line of women for her to view, read up on; talk to and select from. All enamoured with his way with words, his truth and how he was almost selling her body to the most suited bidder with the requirements she had set him to find. They were not being used, nor taken advantage of. He made it clear what was going on and that it was all above board. They all respected him and what he was looking for, they'd after all started this search on a site specifically for it and it was clear he was honest and genuine. So the attention he got and brought was freely given as they were chasing what he was offering.

This wasn't his idea, he had not socially engineered this. No seed had he planted and tended to get her to decide it was what she wanted so he could enjoy 2 women.

He'd been her lover and love for many months before asking him to do this special thing for her.

"The love of my life" was her description of him to those she knew and knew well; and she meant it. He was amazing and had swept her off her feet and fallen for her as hard as she'd fallen for him. It seemed in some ways crazy to enjoy the thought of sharing him with another woman, but it turned her on so much to think about it, and she had; often and long done just that. It'd become an itch she wanted scratching and she'd taken the decision to get it scratched good and hard...

This had been something she'd lusted after and masturbated over for Decades. Yet had never been with a man who would either do it with her or she felt was capable or the right one to enjoy such a treasured moment with. Let alone actually want to do so, the trust had never been present and no man before this one had got her to that required elevated state of being that rampant she'd feel this urge so badly; she had to get it out of her system. She'd kissed women before, but nothing beyond that and perhaps a little groping. She'd got off on telling her Primal about these encounters, along with many of her other adventures along the way to meeting him. He was unlike any other man she'd met, he enjoyed hearing about her previous experiences and oddly she'd enjoyed hearing about his. It had been an unusual feature of their sex life, both getting turned on hearing about how each other had learned the range of skills they had and no employed upon each other. The knowing how they knew just adding to the fuel of their sex and the heights they reached together.

Convincing him...

She'd actually had to convince him to go through with it. Once the initial discussion had been had, properly that is. The discussion of another women in bed with them had been used or employed many times while having sex, one of a huge list of naughty things whispered in each others ears while enjoying each others bodies. Entertaining the filthy notions mostly kept in the hidden corners of their minds used or reserved to get off when orgasm chasing was becoming a bore and release was sought. They'd discussed fucking friends or people they knew casually, and it had all been delicious, but her craving to do it was becoming too intense, and she wanted the experience now; not just keep it as fantasy material.

She knew deep down without a doubt he was a rampantly dirty, horny, depraved man who enjoyed fucking, being fucked and getting off and getting her off as often as he was allowed or practically could. He was hers though, she knew this, without doubt also. She'd given herself over to him in a way she'd never given herself to a man, not even her ex husband had been given so much of her and he was known to her for most of her life and they'd been married for over a Decade. Yet the ex husband really hadn't gotten close to her in the way He had done and so quickly.

The sex life had been from the very first night, amazing. They'd bonded in a way she'd never known before, had been touched and made to feel like nothing any other man had managed. He'd brought her to an earth shattering orgasm several times the first time she'd gone over to his place and usually she would just be capable of one before being done and losing interest.

She'd made him come a few times in the first night together, the first of which she witnessed up close and personal with her eyes and her reaction had been total and utter shock at the power of it. He'd stated afterwards that her reaction and face had been a picture he'd never forget; she did not disbelieve him as she knew her jaw had dropped and knew how hard she had gasped when he'd let loose finally. She'd never seen a man climax so hard or as powerfully, or have so much self control. Let alone be encouraged to be an intimate spectator as he did as he knew he was going to give her something that would be seen and felt like a reward. She's seen him ejaculate a few times during little video calls and being naughty with each other, or when she'd sent him a video of herself enjoying her body for his pleasure. He'd returned the video with one of his own of him getting off for her pleasure and over her.

Seeing it in person though, so close she could feel the heat of his thick cream as it passed by her face... She was not prepared for that.

It'd taken her several Months to actually get him to accept this was something she utterly desired. His concern it would create issues with their relationship being the ultimate reason he was hesitant to go ahead with this desire of hers. She had unshakable faith he could easily please and deal with 2 women, he'd thrive on the challenge and rise too it. As much as having 2 women at once was something that had turned him on as long as it had her, he wasn't rushing into anything. He'd been close a few times to securing his own Threesome with 2 Females before, though they'd always unwravelled before they occurred for silly reasons.

He genuinely didn't want something to come between them nor have jealousy destroying their beautiful romance. She didn't beg or plead, and in this thing didn't pressure him. His reasons to keep things as they were, oh so adorable, putting them first and not letting his lust control his decision. She knew though that till he knew it wouldn't be an issue and wouldn't be the doom of things he wouldn't give in to her desire on this. He'd asked for time to ensure things were solid between them before taking in another woman to their bed.

She'd not been fully prepared for when the woman they'd talked too for a while had arrived at her house. She'd been nervous as a schoolgirl on her first date. It was delicious and every thing she'd hope it would be when the time came. They'd cast off a fair few woman who had been aching to join them for a "Play-date". Many of those selected for further discussion once the initial messages had started to flow being deselected due to incompatibility reasons or lack of attraction.

This had become an issue and one she had caused.

Much as she wanted to have a woman and be had by a woman, the part of her that was tortured and torn due to her past was jumping up and down on her joy and sexuality yet again. Complex issues which had often derailed her life as well as happiness when she was being overwhelmed with positive experiences, felt loved and was enjoying herself.

She'd been selecting women out of the line up she wasn't attracted to, and knew he wouldn't be attracted too. Maybe not on purpose, but perhaps part of her knew it was so she'd never "Go through with it". She'd got him chasing these women she knew she'd never let between her legs, nor through the door of her home to come do the things they were being lined up to do. She'd built an escape route, an easy out, but in doing so was wasting his time and that of the women he was working hard to bring to her.

He'd not gone mad when things had come to a head and she'd had to tell him what was going on. He'd sensed something was wrong, spotted her messages to the other women were off-key or tone. Yet she was still constantly encouraging him to hunt, find someone they could fuck, he knew her well enough to know sabotage was occurring and had eventually sat her down to discuss what was happening and find out why.

It's not unusual to get nerves or jittery about taking something from fantasy into reality, he was understanding, kind, and listened to her pour out all the bile and vile thoughts that she held in her head. Soothing her, calming her, making her feel good about herself. Could she love him any more than when he did this? The body shaming, the insecurities, the shame she had been made to feel for her tastes sexually, previously and still ongoing by others and herself more than the others; all "Handled" by him. And then he'd place them all away in safe boxes again.

She just needed to stop going back to the room he'd built to house all these negative things and in moments of stupidity opening them all up again. This need to push away the amazing positivity he brought to her life was not logical but that didn't stop her doing it and she didn't know why.

Now here she was, "His Queen" and he'd brought her something special. She'd met the criteria she had given him. A woman who met her tastes, yet wouldn't overshadow her so no need to be paranoid. She wasn't exactly his type so that helped, she was non threatening so no issues about losing her man to a Woman she'd invited to her bed and to have a sexual liaison with Her Man. Her biggest fear of course being just that, a Woman she;d invited into their lives, being one he left her for...

The Unicorn.

This "Unicorn" he'd found and introduced was taller than she was, and slimmer, though not skinny. She had a womanly shape and was very sexy. Her breasts looked amazing even fully dressed as she was in somewhat casual clothes and her nipples kept perking up and stiffening during the conversation. She'd just come from a day away at a spa so was relaxed, but was also a little annoyed as she had arranged to meet a man the night before for a "Play-date" and he had not shown up.

She'd sent pictures of herself naked during the initial conversations so they could view her and see what she had to offer. Both him and her had liked what they had seen and she knew he wasn't lying when he said he could be aroused at her without losing any focus on his Queen. The Unicorn had really liked the pictures they had on their profile of the swinging site they had met this woman on. The Unicorn had stated clearly she liked a larger woman, so the Queen was put at ease as she had always been worried about her body and the extra weight she carried. She knew she was sexy as her Primal didn't fail to get aroused when she started getting naked and he would fuck her any chance he got. He never failed to get an erection when they kissed properly either, not once in the many months they'd been together had he failed in that and she was always moved to feelings of such deep overwhelming love because of it.

He's actually got her to come over and she was flirting as much with both of them as she was being flirted with. The rush from knowing her Primal, her hunter, her "Master" had managed such a thing was making her seep between the legs. Even if nothing came of this than some sexy flirting she was going to suck his cock so hard later. Do all the things she knew he adored her to do, make him so hard and as big as he possibly could get. Then take his cum all over her face while she spoke to him in that specific way that would make him blow a massive load of hot spunk all over her face as she offered it to him as the last push to finish him off. Telling him to make her his slut, claim her, make her the filthy whore he needed and loved and she needed to be. She'd suck him, lick him, spit on his hardness, stare into his eyes as she worked his man meat, talk dirty to him while using her hand to work his length and make that oh so delicious noise that wet cock and her hand slicked over his skin creates. All while telling him all about how she was getting off watching him flirt with the Unicorn, knowing she was getting wetter and more ready for them to fuck as he did. Watching him turn his words into weapons and each one directed to get the Unicorn comfortable and ready for him and her.

The shared look and the glimpse of what lay beneath.

She'd caught his eye after she saw a certain look cross his face while they were inside talking about mundane things, before the serious flirting had started. She knew that the Unicorn had done something to make his eyes shine like they were. The look he gave her once they made proper eye contact confirmed he knew something she would want to know later or as soon as they had a moment to talk without the other woman hearing. She later found out that this playmate had spread her legs and flashed her underwear at him, on purpose. As if signalling to him she was getting ready. The Unicorn knew their dynamic and he was in charge of the show, but the show was to focus on the Queen as her Cherry was to be taken. Though with gentleness and tenderly, something given and to be respected in doing so. This was to be a special day of days, one he had expressed was something not to be taken lightly nor ruined, so the Unicorn had to play by the rules set and certainly if she wanted to get to sample his cock. Which she did, oh did she. She had been careful not to be too overt about how much she wanted to fuck the Primal. Respectful of the bounds of this couple. The images she had seen she had complimented and been genuine about. The pictures and video clips she had been sent of this couple fucking and how he used his cock were delicious. The Queen had told her more than enough about how he used it and assured her that he'd take care of her needs with it.

The tone of the conversation had snagged a little once Brunch had been eaten, the decision to move indoors had been taken as the cooler morning air was becoming a little too cool.

He had taken the flirting as far as he was prepared to go and had led the conversation around the edges and now stepped back so not to push or be felt as pushy. What he had done was leave it to the women to decide if something was going to happen or not. This was her worst fear, she now had to make or break it and decide if she was going to finish the hunt and bring down their prey. She knew he might do this... This was him getting his perverse pleasure, he wanted her to claim the final moment and so he could watch her do it. He'd said he might do this very thing, see if she had the nerve to close the deal and make what she wanted happen. Much as she'd told him it got her off being "Made to take part in a threesome and do the dirty things she wanted to do" he would always add his own little kinky twist so he got something he wanted also. He made it clear this had to be and was consensual from start to finish or he wouldn't so much as send any woman a message, nor would he flirt or chat up another woman unless he had been given crystal clear permission to do so. He'd also made a rule that if it did happen, that she; his partner. Would have the final say at the final moment and would be the one to put the condom on him if he was to fuck another woman for her pleasure.

The Lady they had invited around was not moving in for the kill either, perhaps she was waiting for the final push from her also?

The sexual tension was still thick in the air, the conversation hadn't stopped entirely, but it had reached a point where someone had to initiate the physical transition.

It was down to her...

She made the decision, she left the seating area where they had all settled in the large kitchen and dining area and went upstairs. Once in her bedroom she quickly removed the casual clothing she had been wearing and put on a long flowing silky robe. One that showed off her large breasts and moved seductively as she moved. It was revealing without being too overt. Sensual not slutty.

She grabbed the bottle of Polynesian massage oil she had bought him for his birthday with a plan in mind...

She wanted this to happen, she had to make it happen, now or never...

One last look at her bed and the idea they might all be lay on it soon enough, naked and smelling of sex was enough to send her down the stairs with a big smile on her face.

She walked into the room and waited for the 2 heads to turn and see she had changed. Feasting on the reaction from both sets of eyes when they turned around and saw what she was wearing. His face a picture, he now knew she was ready and meant business.

The Unicorns eyes lit up and her smile was instant. She took in the sight of the body and the grin, the look of lust in the Blue eyes. The swell of the large breasts barely contained underneath the flowing robe. She even licked her lips.

"Can I perhaps give you a massage, I'd like if I may; to touch you?" She said to the Unicorn...

He saw the look in his Queen's eyes, desire, nervousness, but persevering because she was stating what she wanted and was risking so much to ask for it. Playing submissive slightly and all the more alluring for it. His Primal nature now sparked and ablaze, and the heat from his groin igniting and instantly going to a blazing inferno instantly.

The Unicorn didn't hesitate for a second "Oh that would be lovely, yes please..."

The Primal watched as his Queen took to her knees on the floor and removed the shoes from the Unicorn, slowly and tenderly stroking the smooth legs of this Lady. Sensuality flowing from her fingertips, waking her skin to their first proper touch. The electric snapping and crackling in the now silence of the room.

She removed the top from the bottle, coated her hands in a generous amount and started to oil up the long well toned legs being offered for her attention. Slowly working it up and down to prepare them for prolonged attention.

He watched them both looking at each other. Eyes locked on each other and the subtle sound of hands working skin the soundtrack now. Even the music that had been playing had taken the hint to stop to allow the sound of breaths being taken, gasps offered to be heard without a sound being masked. After all the discussion about this and the thoughts and effort put into it, this was just utterly delicious to watch unfold. He could see both of the Ladies were happy and enjoying what was unfolding. Now the only question remained being how far this would go...

12