Menage a Trois Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually my fingers reached her slit. It was wet and the outer lips were swollen and open. I slid a finger up and down it a few times, avoiding her clit even though she gasped every time I got near it. Then I slipped the finger into her cunt. It was wide open, hot, and slippery with her juices. She cried out when my finger entered her and again when I slipped a second finger in. Now I was finger fucking her with a steady forceful rhythm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! So good! Oh yes!" she cried out. Then she reached down and took my head in her hands and began to push it down, away from her tits and toward her dripping cunt. "Eat me, Stevie. Eat me. I want you to eat me."

As I dropped my face towards her sex, I pulled my hands away and used them to wrap a hand around each of her soft round buttocks. I pulled her back, away from the chair until I was basically holding her up with my face inches from her pussy.

"Do you want me to eat you Rachel?" I asked, teasing her since I knew it was exactly what she wanted. "Do you want my tongue in your cunt? Do you want it licking your pussy? Do you want it licking your clit?" This was my chance to give her a little of her own medicine. She had stretched out her blowjob. Were it not for the homeless guy's masturbation and the unlocked door, she would probably still be teasing me with her so talented mouth and tongue.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said, as she used both hands to pull my face into her sex.

I began by shoving my tongue into her cunt. I have a long tongue, and I curled it up so it was like a very small, short prick . I began to fuck her with it, using my neck muscles to put some force into it. Each time I reached my limit, my nose banged against her clit and she kind of chirped, a little louder each time.

When my tongue began to tire, I pulled my head back and looked up at Rachel. "Put your legs over my shoulders," I said.

"What? Huh?" she responded. "Oh Stevie, why did you stop. That felt so good. Fuck me with your tongue some more."

"Trust me. There's lots more to come," I said, as I ducked one shoulder and then the other and pulling her legs up so her thighs were resting on my shoulders.

I paused for a moment, just looking at her pussy. It was beautiful. The thought running through my mind was how much I would like to draw her pussy. Not all of her, just her naked sexually inflamed pussy, just the way it was now, her outer lips swollen with lust and the wet flesh of her inner lips shining, asking for sex. Her pussy was the most beautiful thing I could imagine at that moment.

I turned away from my thoughts of drawing Rachel's pussy and returned again to my efforts to satisfy her sexual craving. With her weight supported by my shoulders, my hands were free for other uses. I used the fingers of both hands to push her pussy hair to the sides and spread her outer lips. Now my tongue had full access, and I began to slowly stroke her from the opening of her cunt to just short of her clit. Each time I did it she groaned. After maybe ten or fifteen long slow strokes, I pulled my head back to look at her. Her head was tipped back and her eyes closed. She was using her hands to fondle her big tits and pull on her rock hard nipples.

"Oh god, Stevie. That's so good," she whispered. "Don't stop. Keep doing that."

"Are you ready to cum yet?" I asked. She was looking at me now, her brown eyes wide.

"Oh no, not quite, but I could get there if you did that to my clit." She was still playing with her tits as she spoke. "But I'm in no hurry. What you were doing felt so fucking good. Just do that some more. Please. Please."

So I put my face down against her sex again and resumed my stroking of her pussy lips with my tongue. She was so aroused I didn't need my hands any more to spread her outer lips for access, so I slid three fingers into her cunt. It was hot and wet. I had my palm up so I could use my middle finger to pressure the front of her cunt. I alternated between that and a firm, rapid finger fucking.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck! That's so good! Oh goddamnit you can eat pussy Stevie! "

I could tell she was getting closer now, but just as she had done to me, I didn't want her to cum yet, so I pulled my hand out of her pussy and used my dripping fingers to play with one of her nipples.

After a few minutes of titty play I returned the hand to finger fucking her, and she began again to make noises that told me she was approaching orgasm. I wanted it to be a really big one, so I pulled my head up, continuing to finger fuck her, but giving my tongue a break. "Did you see how big that guy's cock was?" I asked her.

"What? Oh? You stopped licking me."

"Yes, I did. Did you see how big that guy's cock was?" I repeated. It was time for some dirty talk. Now I was ramming my fingers into her cunt fast and hard. "I bet you were really thinking about his cock while you were blowing me, weren't you?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess," she said. She was having trouble focusing on anything but my fingers fucking her cunt. "It was big."

"Yeah it was," I said, "and I bet you were thinking about how good it would have felt to have that big prick filling up your cunt. I bet you were thinking about that the whole time you were sucking my prick. You were, weren't you?" Now I had stopped finger fucking her but was using my middle finger to press the front part of her cunt."

"Were you? Were you, Rachel? Were you thinking about that homeless guy's fat, long prick fucking you?"

"Ah, yeah I guess," she said.

"I thought so," I said. "I thought so because I've always thought you were a dirty little slut that just loved a big, hard dick." I was finger fucking her again, hard enough so I could feel a little of her weight lift off my shoulders every time I rammed my fingers into her. My mother always taught me not to talk that way, but somewhere in life I had learned that sometimes, just sometimes, some women just love to hear you talk that way.

"Oh, oh, oh."

"But right now you're my dirty little slut, aren't you Rachel?"

"Oh yes, whatever," she mumbled.

"Oh, you are a horny one, aren't you Rachel. Sandy told me about you. You are a horny slut that just loves dick, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she yelled. "I'm a horny slut and I love dick. Just don't stop what you're doing. Oh FUUUUUCK! That feels so good!"

I stopped talking and put my face down and began to lick her again. This time I wasn't stopping when I reached to her clit. At the end of each long slow upward stroke of my tongue I let it ride quickly over her clit. Each time I did that she screamed.

I knew I had her right on the edge of cumming. I pulled my head back and looked at her. I wanted to watch her face when she came, so I pulled my fingers, dripping with her cunt juices, out of her, dragged them up her slit, and began to rub her erect little clit.

"OH, OH, OH! She screamed. "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. I'M GONNA CUM. OH FUUUUUUUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she wailed as she climaxed. I had slid a couple of fingers of my free hand into her cunt just before she came and her pussy muscles did their best to crush my fingers as she continued to scream and thrash through her climax. I watched her face, eyes closed, features contorted in ecstasy as she climaxed, and to my surprise, just as I had when I stared at her pussy earlier, I found myself wanting to draw Rachel's face as she experienced the ecstasy of the climax I had pushed her into.

Eventually she collapsed, her orgasm complete, and her system trashed. She lay naked in the chair, her legs still over my shoulder and her eyes closed. Then she opened them to slits and looked out at me. "Oh Stevie. Where did you learn to do that. You've destroyed me. Who taught you to eat pussy like that?"

"Sandy," I answered truthfully.

"Oh yeah. I should have known," she said as she swung her legs off my shoulder and sat up, her eyes now wide open. Rachel pushed her wildly tangled hair back from the sides of her face. "Sandy always could reduce me to rubble. But Stevie, you may be even better than her. I think you have a dirtier mind than Sandy."

"Oh her mind is plenty dirty," I said. "She's just been working too hard. Accounting will dull even the raunchiest mind."

I was standing now, my dick sticking rigidly out before me. Rachel leaned forward and put her hand on it. " Ah poor baby. Not getting enough from your overworked wifey? It looks like someone needs another blow job," she said as she began to stroke my dick.

"No, no Rachel. No more. I want to save some for Sandy tonight."

"Oh yeah, she said I should come to dinner."

"Oh, that's right," I said. "Well, for after you leave," I said.

"Why wait that long? Sandy and I can share you. We've shared lots of men."

"I believe you two could share me, but I'm not sure I would survive it."

"You're gonna love it, Stevie," she said. "Now go on and get out of here. You have to fix dinner tonight."

I looked down at Rachel slumped with her legs spread, her pussy still swollen and open, and oddly enough the only thing I could think about was how much I wanted to draw that beautiful pussy.

12