Menage a Trois Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"You sound tired, but I'm glad to hear from you. Do you need to vent about the accounting atrocities of the day?"

"No, no. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Well, here it is," I said. I dropped my voice as low as I could get it and said, "Hi. I'm Johnny Cash," mimicking the late country star's regular opening line. It was an old joke between us.

She laughed and said, "That's just what I wanted to hear." Then a bus went by and I lost everything she said after that.

"Sandy," I said. "I'm standing on the street. An MTA bus just swallowed everything you had to say after complimenting my Johnny Cash imitation. Give me five minutes to get back up to the apartment and call me again. Pour yourself a drink while you wait."

"Okay." Then the cell phone circuit clicked off.

It only took me a couple of minutes to get back up to our apartment, so I used the extra time before Sandy called back to pour myself a drink.

The phone rang and it was Sandy again. "Hi lover," I said.

"Hi." She still sounded tired.

"This is much better," I said. "Now I'm sitting in my studio in the big armchair, drink in hand, looking at a wall full of drawings I've done of you and Rachel since you've been gone. But that's probably not why you called. What were the day's accounting outrages," I said, inviting her to vent.

"I didn't call just to vent about my job. It's going fine, a little intense, but fine. I just wanted to hear your voice and to hear what you've been doing. I worry about you since you don't have your art job anymore. You need that."

"Actually I've done more drawing this week than I've done in the 18 months since I got laid off. It's been great!"

"What are you drawing?"

I was silent for a moment. "Ahh . . . Rachel didn't tell you?"

"I haven't talked to Rachel since I left New York. I saw that I missed a couple of her calls, but we haven't connected. Oh wait. That's not true. We did talk once four or five days ago. It was really brief. She said you hadn't shown up for work. I told her to check on you and to take you some chicken soup."

"Chicken soup?" Now I was worried.

Sandy chuckled. "Yes, chicken soup. It's a code Rachel and I had in college. If you take someone chicken soup it means you show up and fuck their brains out. Nothing for the soul like good unanticipated sex."

"Well she did," I said.

"Did what?"

"Bring me chicken soup."

"Hmmm. Sounds delicious. I wish I had been there. I loved watching you two just before I left. Was it just one bowl or was there more?"

"Oh, actually we had soup all night long."

"Yummm!"

"Along with rocky road ice cream, some good dope, and a three Stooges movie—Well, part of one. We got distracted."

"There's more," I said, getting braver. "It relates to my drawing."

"Oh? And how does chicken soup with Rachel relate to your drawing?"

"I've been doing erotic sketches and pastels of you and Rachel."

"Really?"

"Yes really." Then I told her about the pictures I had taken of her and Rachel having sex and of Rachel masturbating and how I had used those as a basis for my drawings.

"Hmmm," she said, thinking about what I had just told her. "Are they . . . Ahh . . . graphic?

"Very," I said.

"What does Rachel think of them?"

"She likes them; she wants to hang them in her bookstore."

"My partners would love that," she said in a dry, disapproving tone.

"Do they go to Rachel's book store?"

"Hardly," she laughed. "If it's not on a spread sheet, most of them can't read it."

"How about Wendover's Gallery? It's around the corner from Rachel's bookstore. I have an appointment with the owner tomorrow morning to show him my portfolio."

"Well, my partners aren't likely to get there either, but some of their wives might. How did you meet him? Is this Rachel's doing?"

"No it's Lisa's."

"Lisa? Who is Lisa?"

"She's the bartender at Sherri's. You know. The little bar I go to occasionally around the corner on Columbus. She and her husband own the gallery."

"And how did she find out about your drawings?"

"I showed them to her."

"You showed them to her?" This wasn't going well, I thought.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Ahh . . . we were talking about her marriage. She was telling me about how she and her husband have an open relationship and I was asking her about how it works? When she described it I told her it sounded a little like my relationship with you and Rachel. That was when I showed her pictures of some of the drawings I had on my iPad."

"And did you show her the graphic ones?"

"Well, none of them are exactly what you call G Rated."

Sandy laughed making me feel better. "Probably not even R rated are they?"

"A few might be."

"And the rest are X?"

"Yes, or worse."

"How do they get worse than X? Have you added animals?"

That cracked me up. I laughed hard and finally said, "No animals. That's not in my sexual palette. The pictures are just very graphic pictures of you and Rachel enjoying yourselves and each other."

"Okay. Glad we got that straight. I knew I could count on you to be discreet." More sarcasm. "Hang on. I need to refill my drink. Keeping up with you requires more than one drink."

She was gone for a brief moment. When she came back she said, "Well, fuck my blue-nosed partners. Go ahead and show them all to this art dealer, and if you can sell some, even better. I kind of like the idea of old Mortenson coming home to find a bigger than life size pastel of Rachel licking my pussy hanging on his wall."

"Wow. You must have had a tough week. You sound fierce."

"Actually, this work is all great stuff. There's just too much of it. It's like sipping from a fire hose. But enough of that—tell me how this open marriage thing works?"

"I don't know that much yet. All I know is that they have an understanding that they can each have affairs with others from time to time. Apparently they usually share the details with each other."

"Are their outside partners always the opposite sex or do they go both ways?"

"I don't know. If I had to guess, I would say that Lisa is bisexual. She just kind of seems that way to me. I haven't met Howard. Lisa also said she might have known you and Rachel while she was in college. Apparently she went to Penn State at roughly the same time as you and Rachel."

"Hmmmm. Can't say I remember her, . . . but it was a big place."

"But this open marriage thing," she continued. "is this something you want to do?" She sounded a little worried now.

"No, no. That's not it at all. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm already in an open marriage."

"Steve, you better not be. Have you been screwing someone else?"

"You mean other than the 'Chicken Soup' lady? No. You and she are plenty for me. I confess I did ogle Lisa's boobs a bit. She has nice boobs."

"So how do you figure you are already in an open marriage?"

"Let's see. There's your relationship with Rachel and then there's my relationship with Rachel, and then there's your relationship with your job. Oh and then's there my relationship with you and yours with me. That all adds up to quite a bit more than an orthodox marriage. I don't think either of our mothers would approve."

"Okay, okay. You're right about that—all of it, including my job. But are you planning on expanding the circle of friends further?"

"No. I'm just curious about how other people live."

'Well, I'm not sure our relationship, unorthodox as it is, quite meets the definition of an 'open marriage,' but I don't want to quibble about definitions. That's not why I called you tonight. We can talk about that topic later."

"Fine. I don't want to either. But why did you call?"

"Remember when we were first married, and I used to have to travel on audits all the time?"

"Sure." What was she getting at?

"And you used to make up stories for me?"

Aha. She wants phone sex! I could feel my cock springing to life at the thought.

"Mmmm. Yes, I remember. That was fun."

"So, I was hoping that maybe . . . well, maybe you might have one more story for me."

It had been awhile, but this was a game I knew how to play. "Sandy," I said. "You are such a horny slut."

"I know," she said, "but you knew that when you married me."

"That's why I married you."

"Well, it certainly wasn't for my money. Neither of us had a dime."

"Who needs money, when you can fuck like we did?"

I wished it could have been "like wedo," but I kept that thought to myself. I also wanted to say, "Now we have money but no time to fuck," but I knew better than to say that. Instead I said, "So tell me, you horny little slut, what are you wearing?"

"I'm not wearing anything. I'm just laying here on the bed completely naked with my legs spread wishing you were here to jam that big hard cock of yours up my pussy."

"You're in too big a hurry. I want you to go and put your corporate clothes back on but without any bra or panties. Be sure you put on those sexy spiky heels you wear to work all the time. Can you do that for me Sandy? And then sit in an arm chair while I tell you a story."

"Okay. Can I get another Scotch while I do that?"

"Yes."

The line went silent for a few moments as Sandy put her clothes back on and poured herself another drink. Then she returned to the phone. "I'm back."

"Now put the phone on speaker and set it next to you on the side table. You're going to need both hands for what I'm going to tell you to do."

I heard a click as the cell phone was laid on the table.

"Now tell me what you're wearing Sandy?"

"Just what you told me."

"Be specific. I want to have an image of you in my mind."

"Is that because you're going to jerk off while we do this?"

"Duh."

"Okay it was a dumb question. I'm wearing a dark blue pencil skirt that is cut just at my knees when I am standing, but it is crawling up my thighs now."

"What else?"

"A white blouse that I have buttoned up all the way to the neck. And I have on a pair of black pumps with a three-inch heel."

"Anything else?"

"There's a string of pearls." My cock, which I had pulled out some time ago, twitched at the thought her naked but for the pearls and the heels. I loved it when she did that.

"But no underwear, right?"

"Right."

"And how do you feel?"

"Nasty, indecent, and a little slutty, because I dressed like this just because you told me to."

"Good."

"Imagine you are in an audit committee meeting to present your firm's report on the annual audit and you are dressed just like you are now. You are sitting at the board table listening to the CFO report on the company financials."

"Nearly naked in a board room. How nasty."

"Everyone else in the board room is male. They don't know you are nearly naked but you do. How is it making you feel?"

"Oh so nasty, and horny. Really horny."

"Like you feel right now?"

"Yes."

"Sandy, are you playing with yourself?"

"Uhh . . .Yes," she said softly. "But just a little."

"What are you doing?"

"Just rubbing my tits through my blouse."

"Would you have done that in the board room? Of course not."

"What would I be doing?" she asked.

"Your hand would be under the table and it would have slid your dress up so you can touch your pussy."

"Oh, yes of course, because none of those dirty old men can see what I'm doing under the table can they? Maybe that's what I should be doing now."

"I think so, I said. I was stroking my cock slowly and softly, wanting to stretch this story out and not cum too soon. There was a drop of precum on the end of my prick. I used my thumb to swirl it around on the end of the head. Fuck it felt good!

"But don't put your fingers inside your cunt yet. Just stroke your pussy. Lightly, softly." I heard her groan softly. "Yes, that sounds like you've got it just right."

"Now something happens that you hadn't anticipated. The CEO is sitting across the table from you. He is a tall slender man in his early forties and devastatingly handsome. You've been fantasizing about him a bit while you slowly stroked your pussy. Just as the CFO is about to finish his presentation, the CEO drops his pen and ducks below the table to retrieve it."

"Oh god," Sandy interrupts. "Do I get my legs together before he sees me?"

"Seriously Sandy? You're way too much of a slut to do that. Instead of pulling your legs together you spread them wider apart and use your fingers to spread your pussy lips so he gets a good look at your gaping cunt."

"God, that would be hot," Sandy responds. "Exposing myself like that to the CEO in the middle of an audit committee meeting."

"Of course you have another problem now," I tell her. "Your nipples are aroused and plainly visible through the thin white blouse you are wearing. Also you can feel your face is a little flushed."

"Did the CEO see," Sandy asked. "Did he see my naked pussy?"

"At first you're not sure, but then he gives you a look, an unbelievably sexy look, that tells you he saw everything. You're sure he got a really good look at your dripping wet snatch. You return his look with a smile and a subtle move of your hand across your breast. You're sure no one but he will notice, but of course they all do. They all notice your flushed face and your rock hard nipples visually poking through your blouse. They all know you are aroused. They just don't know why."

"But the CEO knows, doesn't he," Sandy said to me, adding her input to the story.

"Yes."

"Oh god, Steve. This story is so hot. Fuck! I want to cum so bad. Can I put my fingers in my pussy now? Please Steve."

"You really expect me to believe you don't already have your fingers in your cunt. I know you better than that."

"It's only two Steve. I'm sorry."

"Why am I not surprised," I say with a laugh. I have trouble staying the dominant character in this game we play, but I try. It's just not a natural role for me.

Sandy is laughing with me. She knows I can't really be the dominant character for long.

"So what happens next?"

"The CFO finishes his presentation and you are gathering up your papers and are rising to your feet because the next item on the agenda is your presentation, but the CEO nods at the Chairman and he announces that he is going to make a change in the agenda. Your report will be delayed to make time for a special report on new product development. Normally your work would have been done and you would have left before this part of the agenda. The Chairman specifically invites everyone to remain in the room for this presentation."

"What am I doing during all this?"

"First you're very curious because this is a rather unique client. They are in the adult entertainment business. They have one division that produces porn videos, another that designs and sources adult toys, and a third that distributes both over the Internet. In addition, you are still very horny and thrilled at the idea that you are going to spend the next half hour getting a peek at new porn video productions and sex toys. You push your papers to the side and, as you sit back down, you surreptitiously pull your dress up to your hips. You're sure no one noticed, but they did, especially the Corporate Controller who is sitting next to you."

The Development VP stands and jabbers on for a while about development costs and off-shore sourcing. It's really not as interesting as you had hoped. Then you realize that the Corporate Controller is staring at your thighs, exposed by the way you have hiked up your skirt. Caught twice, you think."

"Can he see my pussy?" Sandy asks.

"No, but you love the fact he is trying."

"I know what I would do," she says.

I love it when she helps with a story. "What?" I ask.

"I would pull my skirt up above my hips so he could see me frigging my cunt."

"Is that what you are doing now?" I ask.

"Yes," she whispers. "And it feels so good." She's not apologetic now.

"God, you wouldn't believe how hard my dick is," I tell her, not bothering to play the dominant role and take her to task for fingering herself without my permission.

"Oh I believe it," she says "and if I was there I would suck it into my mouth and give you a great blow job."

"You like that don't you, you horny slut?"

"Yes!" she says with a hiss.

"Do you want to hear more of the story?"

"Yes!"

"The presenter lowers the lights and runs a demo showing scenes from several of the firm's latest porn productions. You look over at the Controller's lap and see that he has a tent in his trousers poorly concealing the huge boner he has. Since it's dark you reach over and begin to stroke his boner through his trousers. He reaches down and releases his belt and zipper and pulls his cock out for you to play with."

"So he doesn't object?"

"Duh! Sandy, when was the last time a guy objected to you stroking his cock?"

She giggles in response. "You know me too well."

I continue with the story. "While you are stroking the Controller's prick, he reaches over and slowly releases each button on your blouse. Then he pushes your blouse aside and begins to fondle your tits. It feels so good."

"I thought you were never going to get to that part," Sandy says. "I just about ripped my blouse off so I could start playing with my tits when you described that."

"So are you naked now?" I ask her.

"Yes, except for the pearls and my spikey black pumps. I'm leaving those on because I know how much it turns you on when that's all I wear."

"Fuck that's hot!" I tell her.

"I know," she says, "but keep going with the story. I want to know what happens to me."

I take my hand off my prick. I'm getting too close to cumming. Picking up the story line I tell her, "That's about the time the lights come back up and the presentation video ends. You make an effort to pull your blouse together, but it really doesn't work. Your boobs aren't hanging out, but they are barely covered and you still have one hand wrapped around the Controller's prick."

"So let me make sure I've got this scenario?" Sandy says. "I'm sitting in a board room with no underwear beneath my corporate clothes. The CEO and the Controller have both seen me playing with my naked pussy, I'm fondling the Controller's dick beneath the table as we watch the company's latest porn productions, the lights have come up, and I am struggling to get my tits to stay inside my open blouse. Is that where we are Steve? I just wanted to see how twisted you are."

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," I respond, "Except your pussy is dripping wet and you're so horny you feel like you're are about to blow up."

"You mean like I am now?"

"Yeah. Want to hear what happens next?" My hand is back on my cock again as I stroke I hold myself just on the edge of cumming.

I hear a shudder over the phone. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking about my recap of the story and I almost tipped into an orgasm. But keep talking. You're on a roll tonight."

"All right, but first there is something dirty I want you to do."

"Ummmm," she says over the phone. "I love it when you want me to do something dirty. What is it?"

"I want you to take that string of pearls you are wearing off and I want you to use them to stroke the slit between your pussy lips and to stroke your clit. Can you do that for me Sandy? That would be so nasty if you were doing that."

There was silence for a moment as she released the string of pearls and brought them down to her sex."

"Are you doing that now Sandy?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"And does it feel good?"

"Fuck yes," she growled.

"You're so nasty you horny slut!"

"Yes!" she hissed. "But finish the story. I want to hear it before I cum."

"Okay. As the lights come up, the Chairman thanks the Development VP for his presentation and announces that the meeting is going into executive session. He asks that you and five others remain. Once the room has cleared, the Chairman looks at you and says, 'So, Ms. Carlson what do you think of our new product line? It's explicitly aimed at women, and since you are the only woman in the room, we would all like to know what you think.' You still have one hand on the Controller's prick and you've given up on your effort to hold your bra together so your boobs are hanging out for all five of the men in the room to see."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers