Menage a Trois Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood staring at the phone. My wife was home from a ten-day trip, and she wanted to see me and her bi lover at the same time. And she wanted to "talk." I wasn't sure I knew how to take all that.

She was willing to share me with Rachel and clearly expected me to share her with Rachel. Her message sounded like she wanted to negotiate the terms of ourménage a trois. And speaking of Rachel, where the hell was she? I hit the speed dial for Rachel. It rolled to coverage. I left a message asking her to call, and then headed for the subway to go back uptown.

Before I dropped into the subway, the phone buzzed again, a return message from Rachel to Sandy and me, "I hope you want to do more than talk."

Sandy quickly responded, "Of course." I felt my prick begin to stir at the notion of sex with Sandy and Rachel.

When I got home I put the pictures in my case back up on the wall where they had been, and then I sat down at my drawing table and began working on a pastel rendering of my favorite of the sketches I had done of Sandy with her pearls and heels. I was well into it an hour later when the phone rang. It was the doorman wanting to let Rachel in. I stepped quickly to the door, unlocked it, and went back to my work.

A few minutes later I heard Rachel's heels clicking down the hall. She didn't call out, but went directly to my studio. I knew when her heels quit clicking that she was standing at the door looking at the art on the walls.

She was silent for a long time.

"Where did the series of Sandy with the pearls come from?" she asked.

"Out of my head,"

"So you don't need a model?"

"Not always for you and Sandy," I said gesturing at the rest of the wall of pastels and sketches.

Then I turned and smiled at her, "But it's a lot more fun when the two of you do model for me."

"You are a dirty old man," she said as she flopped in the armchair, her legs crossed and her skirt hiked well up her thighs.

"I reject the notion that I am old. Man, yes. And dirty? Well I have to give you that one too. But I'm not ready to concede the 'old' part."

She laughed at me and then said something that shocked me a bit, "Oh, I love you, Stevie."

Oh, what have I gotten myself into, I thought.

That's when we heard Sandy's key in the lock, followed by her heels clicking down the hallway. Her arrival instantly pulled my mind away from Rachel's last statement. What was she going to think of my collection of drawings, I wondered.

Then she was there, standing in the door staring at the drawings in silence.

Rachel, hopped up out of the arm chair, saying, "Here, sit and enjoy them. You need to look at them. I'll get us some wine." Then she was out the door headed for the kitchen.

Sandy walked slowly over to the chair and sat, crossing her long legs and still staring at the drawings. "You've been busy while I was gone. I thought . . . well never mind what I thought."

I chuckled. "Did you think I spent the whole ten days screwing Rachel?"

"No, but I didn't think you were doing this. They're magnificent."

"Thank you." Her legs were distracting. I'm sure I should have said more than a simple thank you to her compliment, but there was too much of my attention focused on her legs. My mind was focused on our exchange of messages just before I dropped into the subway.

Sandy continued to stare at the pictures in silence. Eventually I spoke up. "I also found a gallery owner who wants to sell them. He says he can get low five figures each for them, maybe more if the first show goes well." I paused while Sandy continued to stare. "But I told him no." That was when Rachel walked in carrying a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"What? Why?" The two girls responded almost in unison.

"Because I wouldn't sell them without my model's consent," I said.

"I consent!" Rachel said in a booming voice.

I laughed. "I told him I thought you would. The issue is Sandy."

I turned to Sandy, "I know you said you didn't care when we talked by phone a couple of days ago, but I wanted you to see them before you really committed."

She looked distracted and then, as Sandy often does, pushed the distraction aside. "You're right, it may take a little more thought, but let's have some of that wine now, and Rachel, do you have any more of that good dope with you? I want to celebrate being home with my two lovers. Steven, get a couple of more chairs. I want to sit here and get stoned and a little drunk while I look at your drawings. I've had a tough week, but these sketches and pastels are helping."

I carried a couple of chairs in from the dining room, and it wasn't long before we were sitting all in a row staring at the pictures and sharing a joint and a very good bottle of wine.

That was when Rachel spoke up. "If we are going to sit here looking at Steven's porn, we really should be naked."

"Oh so wrong," Sandy responded.

Rachel looked at her. "What? Since when don't you want to get naked?"

Sandy laughed hard. "No, no it's not the 'naked' part I was objecting to. It's the 'porn' part."

"You think these are G Rated?"

"Of course not. They're 'erotic art.' Can't you tell the difference Rachel?" she said with a laugh. As she talked she was stripping off her blouse and bra. She tossed them in the corner, leaving her naked from the waist up but for the same set of pearls I had imagined in my drawings made that morning. Then she leaned back in the chair taking a long hit from the joint and said in that pinched tone of voice you use when trying to hold the dope in your lungs and still talk, "Oh, that's good shit." She held it a long time and then exhaled a cloud of smoke. You could tell it was a good hit, because she kind of stared at the wall and then shook her head to clear it enough to remember where she was in the conversation. She looked at Rachel and me and giggled, "Well, what's the matter with you two. Get your clothes off." Moments later we were all naked.

For a long while we were silent, staring at the drawings and passing the rapidly dwindling joint back and forth. Finally I spoke up, "Well do you find them erotic?" The combination of the dope, the wine and the fact that I had eaten very little all day seemed to eliminate my inhibitions. I would normally not ask such an upfront question about my own work.

The girls continued their silence, ignoring my question. I realized how dumb the question was when I looked to the side and saw that each had spread her legs and had a hand on the other's pussy. I had been so mesmerized by my own work that I had ignored what Rachel and Sandy were doing. As always, I wasn't finding my own artwork titillating, but as soon as I looked to the side and saw the girls, I felt my prick begin to swell. I shifted in my chair and began to stroke my rapidly growing cock as I watched Sandy and Rachel.

"Dumb question, I guess," I said a bit sheepishly.

Sandy finally spoke up, "Steven, can you stop talking and come over here and eat my pussy." She groaned as Rachel moved her hand up and pulled on one of her nipples.

"Oh god, yes. Mine too," Rachel added.

I moved to my knees between Sandy's wide-spread legs as Rachel moved her chair so she was facing me from the side. I began to lick Sandy's pussy with long slow strokes that ended with a brief tease of her engorged clit on each stroke. Each time I hit her clit she chirped like someone starting a scream of passion, but cutting off when my tongue pulled away.

Meanwhile I was using one hand on Rachel's sex. Her pussy was sopping wet. I had two fingers shoved into her steamy cunt. My palm was turned up and I was using the tips of my fingers to slowly stroke the front of her cunt. Occasionally I would flick her clit with my thumb. Both girls were using their hands to massage their own breasts now, their heads thrown back in obvious enjoyment of the moment.

I didn't want Sandy to climax too soon so I began restricting the strokes of my tongue, stopping them just short of her clit. Meanwhile I started using my fingers in Rachel's cunt in a fucking action, not particularly hard or fast. Just steady and rhythmic, like a lover who wants his fucking to hold his partner in bliss without pushing her over the edge. As her cunt got wetter and sloppier I added a third finger.

"Oh god, Steven," Sandy said with a groan. "This is all I thought about as I was flying across the Atlantic today. Your tongue is so good." Rachel continued to groan.

Then I switched, rotating towards Rachel and beginning to tongue her sex while I put a couple of fingers into Sandy's cunt, finger-fucking her as I had Rachel. Occasionally I would reach down and briefly stroke my dick, but I wasn't in any rush to make myself cum. At this point my mind was really on trying to keep two women simultaneously on the edge without tipping either of them into their orgasm.

I know some would say that holding someone that close to an orgasm without letting them finish is sadistic, and maybe it is, just a little. It was certainly not like whips and chains, which always seemed to confuse sex with pain to me. It was more about control. Even that is not really a part of my personality most of the time, but somehow I was getting a real charge out of simultaneously controlling two womens' need to orgasm. I traded back and forth several times, tonguing one and then the other while my fingers worked over whichever one wasn't being licked.

Finally Sandy got wise to my game. "Arrrrgh, Steven, you sadistic bastard. Quit fucking with my head and let me cum."

I briefly pulled my face away from her pussy. "It's not your head I'm fucking with dear."

"Whatever goddamnit! Just make me cum!"

That's when Rachel leaned forward and began using her hand to rub Sandy's clit. She quickly pushed Sandy over the edge into a screaming orgasm. So much for my control fantasy.

"Okay. If that's what you girls want," I said turning my attention to Rachel. I stroked her clit with my tongue a couple of times and then began to suck on it. Meanwhile I had a hand on each of her tits and was pulling on her nipples with a thumb and forefinger. Sandy was laying exhausted in the armchair next to us, oblivious to what we were doing as she came down from her orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh god, Stevie that's it! That's it! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh god I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Arrrrgh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Arrrrrrrrrrgh!"

Once Rachel quit screaming and began to relax, I sat back on my haunches, my cock sticking out rigidly and slowly stroked it while I looked at both girls. They were destroyed. I felt so smug, but I knew they would get even.

I had moved to a chair and was slowly stroking my cock when Sandy recovered enough to speak up. "Get your hands off your prick, Steven. I don't want you to make yourself cum." She stood and then reached down and grabbed my cock. "Come with me," she said as she pulled me to my feet. "I've been wanting your cock for over a week, and now I'm going to get it."

"Sandy," Rachel said. "I haven't heard you sound that slutty in years."

"How can it be slutty? He's my husband."

"Okay. You've got a point there. Anyhow, can I help?"

Sandy giggled. She was still pretty stoned. "Oh you mean like when we were in college.Thatwas slutty."

"Yes. Remember Terry?"

"Oh, you meanTerry the Tongue?"

"Yes, but his tongue wasn't his only talent."

"I remember. But don't get your hopes up. Steven here is good, but I'm not sure he can matchTerry."

"Let's try," said Rachel. "I think he can do it."

As the girls talked Sandy was leading me by the cock to our bedroom.

"Who the fuck wasTerry?" I asked. I was violating my rule about not inquiring into my wife's past, but I wanted to know what Rachel was setting me up for.

"You'll see," Sandy said. "Lay on your back on the bed."

I stretched out, hands behind my head and my cock sticking straight in the air.

Rachel dropped to her knees and began stroking my prick. Then she measured it hand over hand. Looking back at Sandy, she said, "See two and a half hands. That's half a hand bigger thanTerrywas." I didn't know what these two were planning but so far I was seriously enjoying the massage Rachel was giving my prick.

Sandy was standing beside the bed her legs spread wide and her hands on her hips watching Rachel play with my cock. "Okay Rachel," she said. "I don't think he can do it, but let's give him a try. You take his head."

Fuck, I wondered. What were these two up to?

Rachel swung a leg over me so she was straddling my abdomen. She leaned forward, mashing her big tits on my chest. Then she rose and grabbed the bedstead. As she walked on her knees toward my head her big nipples dragged across my chest. Fuck that was hot! As her tits past my face I tried to give each of them a lick. Eventually she was poised with her pussy just over my face.

That's when I felt Sandy do the same thing only she started over my legs and worked forward until her pussy was next to my cock. I could feel it rubbing against her pussy lips, which were still wet and swollen from our oral sex in the studio. "Do you know what to do, Steven?" she asked.

I tried to answer but all that came out was a "Mummmff." Rachel had let her hips sink so her pussy was firmly planted against my nose and mouth. At the same time Sandy rose up on her hips and pulled my cock back so it was poised at the mouth of her cunt.

"That wasn't much of an answer Steven. But if you haven't figured it out, you're going to do both of us now." As she spoke she sank down so my cock slowly impaled her. Oh fuck, her cunt felt so good!

Meanwhile Rachel used the bedstead to lift herself up just a little so my tongue had room to operate. I curled it up and pushed it into her cunt. "Oh fuck, yes!" she said as I used it like a little prick on her. Since my hands weren't busy, I reached up and began to massage Rachel's big tits. I did truly love playing with her big tits, I had decided. I mean, I had always enjoyed Sandy's tits, but ever since the Chicken Soup Night, I had longed for another chance to play with Rachel's tits.

I could feel Sandy beginning to ride my shaft now. Not in a hurry. Just a slow steady rhythm. God it felt good. This was amazing. Tongue fucking one girl and playing with her tits while another rode my cock.

We kept that up for quite awhile. Both girls had just cum so they weren't on hair triggers, and Sandy was making sure I didn't tip over. Every so often she would lean forward, almost pulling my cock from her cunt. As she held herself in this position her arms would snake around Rachel's back and I would find myself competing with Sandy for control of Rachel's tits.

Suddenly on some signal not obvious to me, the two girls changed places. Now my cock was pushed up Rachel's cunt and Sandy was sitting on my face. Again they were doing their best to keep me from cumming. What Sandy had forgotten and Rachel apparently never knew is that it takes me a long time to cum when I am laying on my back and a woman is riding my cock. I don't know why, and I certainly have never asked other guys if they are the same. But for me it's position in which I can last forever. So if these two were trying to play the same game as I had with both of them of driving me nuts while they kept me on the edge of an orgasm, they were in for a surprise. I could go forever in this position. My tongue might get tired, but not my prick.

Of course, what happened is that they couldn't hold themselves back from a climax. We had been at it for a good 15 minutes or so when Sandy, who had gone back to sitting on my cock again by that time, began to cry and whimper. "Oh god, Rachel. I can't keep this up. I'm going to cum. Oh Fuck. It just feels so fucking good. I want to cum again. I . . . Oh shit! Arrrrrrrrrgh!" she screamed as I felt her cunt clamp down on my dick. I arched my back and shoved myself as far into her as I could get just to make it as good as I could for her.

She eventually stopped screaming and slumped forward so she was leaning on Rachel's back. My cock could feel a series of minor aftershocks in her cunt. It was so delicious I kind of forgot about Rachel for a minute or so.

"Stevie? Stevie? Are you still there or did you cum too?" It was Rachel.

Sandy slumped too one side and fell next to us curled in a fetal position leaving my still erect and angry cock standing straight up.

I slid forward just enough so I could speak to Rachel. Now I felt like I could be the aggressor. "Do you want some more of that cock, Rachel? I think Sandy has had all she can take. How about you Rachel? I'll bet you want some of that big dick don't you Rachel?"

Rachel pulled a hand off the bedstead and used it to push her thick mop of hair aside so she could look back at my cock. "Fuck yes." she responded and began to push herself back to mount me as Sandy had.

But I figured I had won their little game, and I could have what I wanted now—and what I wanted was to fuck Rachel from behind, doggy style, like I had a week or so ago.

"Not that way, Rachel. Let's do it doggy style. I know you like that from the other night."

"Oh fuck," she said. "Whatever you want. I just want you to cum with your cock in my cunt, filling me with your hot cream."

"Good, cause that's what I want, too."

Rachel lined up along side Sandy on her knees with her head down. I got to my knees behind her and slowly slid my prick into her hot pussy.

"Oh fuck, Stevie, that feels good. Jeeze, you weren't this big the other night were you?"

I pushed harder and rammed my cock in even deeper. Now my balls were right up against her sex. I just held myself there, letting my prick flex now and then. Each time I flexed Rachel groaned. This was so hot. I was on my knees holdings Rachel's plump round ass with both hands as I began to fuck her and occasionally looking down at my naked wife lying beside us.

That was about the time Sandy came to life again. She slid her head under Rachel and wrapped her hands around Rachel's waist and pulled herself up so she could start to lick Rachel's clit.

"Fuck Stevie! What are you doing? How are you doing that?" Rachel demanded.

Sandy pulled her head back and said, "Fuck her Steve! Fuck her hard!."

Rachel realized it was Sandy on her clit, "Oh you horny slut Sandy. God. Don't you ever wear out?"

Sandy ignored her and kept her face in Rachel's sex. I pulled my dick back and began to pound Rachel's cunt for all I was worth as fast and hard as I could do it. I knew I wouldn't last long doing this.

Sandy was hanging on to Rachel as well as she could as I slammed her cunt. She still had her face on Rachel's clit and was doing her best to give her a tongue lashing, but we were all three bouncing around the bed pretty wildly.

It only took about ten strokes. I could feel the cum ready to shoot through my prick and into Rachel's cunt. I don't know if it was me or Sandy that set her off, but Rachel screamed as I felt the muscles in her cunt clamp down on me. That did it for me I forced my cock as far into her as I could, and while she screamed I pumped shot after shot hot cum into her. I hadn't cum since the phone sex with Sandy, so there was plenty saved up for Rachel.

Rachel and I collapsed into a heap alongside Sandy. We all lay there, a tangled mass of legs, arms, breasts and other naked body parts, silent for a long time until Sandy finally spoke up. "It's nice to be home, but I just realized I haven't eaten anything for about 12 hours. I'm starving."

"So am I," I said. "The only thing I had to eat today was an almond croissant at the art dealer, and that was about 10:30. Let's order some pizza."

Rachel was still sort of out of it, but she responded with a groggy, "pizza? Did someone say pizza? Is there pizza here? I'm hungry."