Menage a Trois Ch. 10

Story Info
Steve has an unplanned threesome with Angel and Rachel
5.3k words
4.68
14.2k
8

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,388 Followers

After I cleaned up the mess in the bedroom left from a day of lovemaking with Sandy, I called Rachel. When there was no answer, I presumed she was still in Minneapolis. Nonetheless, I decided I would drop by the bookstore to see if she was there but not answering the phone. Then I could go around the corner to Wendover's Gallery to let them know my pictures were ready for the show.

Hanging from a strap on a rocking subway train, I let my mind wander about my relationships with women. Our ménage à trois seemed to be growing (and perhaps shrinking simultaneously depending on where Rachel was and whether she planned on coming back). Can it be a ménage à trois if four people are involved, or is it something more akin to polygamy? Not really that either, as only two of us were legally married, and since we weren't Mormons, we couldn't be technically married in the eyes of the church. Besides, the Mormons—or most of them—don't do polygamy anymore. What's that new fangled term, I thought. Polyamorous? Yeah, that seemed to fit, but it's a little too new to really be a defined relationship in my view. Open marriage? Possibly, I supposed, but I somehow wasn't sure I liked that idea. Maybe the right term was "married with privileges." I chuckled at that idea—sort of the inverse of the classic "friends with privileges." Yes, I liked that a lot more than polyamorous.

Lots of people do married with privileges, I thought, as the subway train rocked and clattered along. It's just that most of them don't bother to have the privilege granted by their spouse as Sandy and I had just done for each other—they just take it. Maybe it's just cheating then. I decided that trying to put a name on my relationship with Sandy was going to be difficult, if not impossible, and a serious waste of time.

The one possibility that I was still a bit uncomfortable with was the idea of Sandy fucking some guy other than me. I seemed to be emotionally fine with the idea that she might make love with another woman, but a man? That grated somehow. "Why should it?" I asked myself. "So, how is it different from you screwing women other than Sandy, which she seems fine with?"

"I mean," I asked myself, "What would it be like, watching some other guy fucking her? Would it make me livid with jealousy so I wanted to take out a pistol and shoot him? Would it be depressing? Or would I just find it erotic and get a big hard on that I could use on some other woman as Sandy watched or on Sandy after she was done with him?" I didn't know the answer. "Only one way to find out," I told myself.

That was when the subway train arrived at my destination, the 14th Street Station. Once I got upstairs I decided to try Rachel on the phone one more time. This time she answered.

"Well hello, Stevie. Long time no see. Don't you still have a job at that little bookstore down in the Village on Twelfth Street? I haven't seen you there in a while. Even Angel has been asking about you."

"I've been busy."

"Well, it hasn't been with Sandy, because she's been in London and San Francisco for ten days, so who have you been doing?"

"My god woman, is there anything you don't know?" Actually, by some fluke she didn't know Sandy had spent the whole day in bed with me yesterday.

"Not much, but right now I'm wondering about you. I can't imagine you going without sex for ten days, so, what's the story? Who?"

"Actually, if you must know, Sandy. She made a brief guest appearance, and we spent the day in bed, cell phones turned off, landline unplugged, totally off the grid. She's off to London again this afternoon. I guess that slipped by your intelligence net."

"Okay, that accounts for one day, but what about the rest of the last couple of weeks?"

"I've been working."

"Not here you haven't."

"No, I've been working on the drawings for my show."

"That's it. No 'extracurricular activity'?"

"Nope. Well, there have been a few phone calls with Sandy, but even that doesn't work very well when she is on the West Coast and working 16-hour days." I paused for a moment and then said, "Oh, and then there was Lisa."

"Lisa?" she said with mock outrage. "Who the hell is Lisa?"

"Actually you know her very well, or you did in your college days. Look," I said, changing the subject a bit, "I just came up out of the 14th Street Station, so I'm only a few blocks away. I'll pick up coffees and be there shortly." I clicked the phone off without waiting for a response and headed towards Angel's coffee shop. Now I had an interesting problem. My wife was fine with my having an affair with Lisa, but was my lover, Rachel, going to be okay with it? This polyamorous stuff was getting complicated.

Out of the subway, I walked through the Village to Angel's coffee house, my mind drifting from Rachel's tits, to Sandy's sexy legs, to Lisa's oh-so-comfy broad hips, to Angel's cute little round ass, to Sarah's long sexy legs and soft, creamy chocolate skin. My god, what had I gotten myself into?

I opened the door to the coffee house and threaded my way through the tables and chairs, occupied even at this early hour with a raft of people cribbing free Internet services for the price of a cup of coffee. They all stared intently at their screens as though the answer to all the questions in the universe would appear at any moment. I could have been the Unabomber and they wouldn't have noticed. Actually some of them looked a bit like Ted Kaczynski, but most of them weren't old enough to even know who he was.

When I got to the counter, I got my first big disappointment of the day. Behind the counter, instead of Angel with her sexy little butt, high pointy little boobs, olive skin, long dark hair, and big round brown eyes, there was a tall, ungainly-looking young man with pasty white skin ornamented with pimples, unkempt sandy hair, and an overall slovenly appearance. I stared in disbelief, asking myself, "Where's Angel?"

"Okay man. What'll it be?" he asked in a high squeaky voice after letting my silent stare build to an uncomfortable length.

"Uhhh. Where's Angel?"

"Angel? I don't know that drink. Can you tell me how to make it, man?" He sounded really stoned.

"Angel," I repeated in frustration. "She's the morning barista here."

"Oh you mean the littleLatinadolly. God she's hot, isn't she?"

I stared at him, offended, by his locker room characterization of my favorite barista. I'd had the same thought on numerous occasions, but I didn't say it out loud, except to Rachel, who would say it herself if I didn't.

There was beginning to be a line forming behind me so he decided to get down to business, "She's not here today, so what'll it be?"

"I can see that. Does she still work here?"

"Oh, for sure. She just took the morning off and I'm filling in. So what'll it be?"

"Okay. I'll have a 12 ounce drip coffee and Rachel's usual."

"Ahhh, Dude. So like, who's this Rachel chick, and what's her drink?"

Oh shit. I never had to remember her drink because Angel knew what it was and always made it without me asking. I racked my brain for a moment and came up blank. Finally I said, "I'll have to step out of line and make a call. Take care of these guys behind me."

I dialed Rachel to ask what her drink was.

"Stevie! I'm so disappointed in you. Not to remember my drink. I'll bet you know my bra size don't you?

"36 DD," I responded without thinking about it.

"So if you can remember that, how hard is caramel macchiato to remember?"

"Oh right, got it. Be there in ten minutes."

I went to the rear of the line and after a brief wait I got my coffee and Rachel's froufrou drink and headed for the bookstore.

I opened the door and stepped in. There was no one behind the desk so I called out, "Rachel?"

"We're in the back Stevie. Lock the door and come on back," she responded.

Lock the door? Jeez, I'd spent the whole day in bed with Sandy yesterday. I wasn't sure my system was up for another round this soon. Then I thought of Rachel's big tits and my prick began to swell. Okay, maybe I was ready for more. God I was becoming a horny bastard.

But wait . . . Who was 'we'? I wondered.

As I wandered back through the store I could hear two women giggling. One was clearly Rachel, but the other? She sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place it. As I got closer to the back of the store there was a trail of women's clothes. Some of them I recognized as Rachel's, but the others? There was also a strong smell of marijuana. Apparently I was interrupting a party, or just a bit late.

There was more giggling and then Rachel calling out, "Stevie, are you coming? We don't want to start without you."

"Looks like you already did," I responded referring to the trail of clothing.

"Well, just a little,"

I heard the other voice giggle again and then a chirp from Rachel like she did when someone was playing with her clit.

"Stop that, you little slut," Rachel whispered too loudly. There was more giggling from the other woman.

By this time I had reached the back of the store. I looked to my right where I knew there was a big couch and an armchair for customers to use while they sampled a book. The couch was not occupied by customers at the moment. It was occupied by two very naked and very sexy women—Rachel and Angel. I couldn't see Angel's face because she was on her knees on the couch facing away from me, her cute little ass in the air as she sucked on one of Rachel's big tits. But with the dark hair, the olive skin tone, and the perfect shape of her ass, I was convinced it was Angel. Oh and there was also a cute little mole on her left hip.

"Hello ladies. I can see I'm one coffee short."

Angel pulled her face from between Rachel's breasts and looked over her shoulder at me. "Stevie!" she exclaimed. She flopped back against the couch so she was sitting along side Rachel. "Did you know, Stevie, that your boss (she gestured towards Rachel) has some of the best fucking dope around?"

When I didn't respond immediately because I was just staring in lust at the two naked women before me, Angel continued, " And she has just the best tits." She was really stoned. As I stood listening and watching, I could feel my cock swelling in my pants.

"Don't worry about the coffees," Rachel said. "That's not what we want anyhow." She sounded a bit spacy, too.

"Oh and what might it be that you two ladies want from me?" I had set the coffees down on a shelf and was leaning nonchalantly against the side of the bookcase, enjoying my view of two delightfully naked women. My dick was now making a tent of my jeans.

"Well, Angel and I were thinking we would like to fuck your brains out," Rachel said.

"Is that right Angel?" I asked.

She nodded, a lascivious grin on her face. "Yup, Stevie. That's what we want. We want to fuck you silly. It's okay if I call you 'Stevie' isn't it? Rachel calls you Stevie all the time. But she says your wife . . . Sara, Cissy, Sandy . . .? Anyway she never calls you Stevie . . ."

"Sandy." I interrupted, wishing she hadn't brought up the subject of my wife. I looked over at Rachel who was just laying there, her legs spread, stroking her sex slowly and lightly. She also looked a bit dazed, but mostly amused by Angel.

"Anyhow," Angel continued. "Why is that? Why doesn't she call you, 'Stevie'?" She kept talking without waiting for an answer, which was good, because I didn't really want to talk about my wife.

"Rachel tells me you have a great dick. Can we see it, Stevie? This dope has made me hungry, and I know what I want to eat. I want to eat you Stevie. I want to suck that really great dick Rachel says you have. I just love to suck dick." She stretched out the word 'love' so it went on forever.

I looked at Rachel again. She looked like she was about to burst into laughter she was so amused by Angel's clumsy seduction attempt. "So Stevie," she said. "Are you going to just stand there staring at two naked horny women or are you going to pull your dick out and let this poor girl suck it?"

Ignoring the coffees, I walked forward until I was standing directly in front of Angel, my knees against the couch, her sexy, petite legs on either side of mine. Angel leaned forward and quickly released my belt and my jeans. Before I could say anything further she had her hand in my trousers and was massaging my now fully erect dick through my underwear. Then she threaded my prick out through the vent in my boxers and began to stroke it. Her small hands could not close around it. "Oh Rachel, you're right," she said. "He's got a beautiful dick." She leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth. Oh fuck, that felt good!

Rachel had leaned back against the arm of the couch and was just watching us. She had her legs spread and was continuing to gently masturbate. Given the amount of sex I'd had with Sandy the day before, there was little risk I was going cum anytime soon, so like Rachel I was just enjoying it. "God, could life get any better?" I asked myself as I let my gaze alternate between the sexy little Latina babe who was sucking my cock and my wife's naked cousin who was massaging her big tits and stroking her gleaming pussy as she watched.

Rachel stood up and walked behind me. She reached around me and grabbed the bottom of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. Then she carefully untangled my feet from my jeans and underwear that had fallen around my ankles when Angel had begun her blow job.

That was about when Angel leaned back and pulled her lips off my cock. She now had both hands wrapped around my well lubricated prick and was jacking me with a twisting of her hands that felt marvelous. That was also when Rachel pushed my feet apart and began licking my balls, eventually working her way to my asshole. Pretty soon Rachel had a finger inserted through my sphincter that was pressing against and massaging my prostate, while Angel continue to jack my cock with both of her hands.

Just when I thought I was about to cum, Rachel pulled back and said, "See what you've been missing by not coming to work lately, Stevie?"

"Oh fuck. I was just about to cum."

"I know, and we don't want you to. We want to see how long you can stay hard while you fuck us."

Angel had pulled completely away from me and was laying back on the sofa, her legs spread and one hand slowly massaging her pussy.

"Well, it wouldn't have been long, if you too had kept that up," I said.

"What do think Angel? Is he hard enough to fuck?"

Angel smiled a really lewd and lascivious smile. She used her fingers to spread her closely shaven pussy lips wide so I was looking right into her glistening cunt. "Oh he's hard enough," she said, "But I don't know if he will fit," she said with a false tone of disappointment.

As I stared down at Angel's beckoning cunt there wasn't anything I wanted more than to plunge my dick into it.

"Not to worry," I said. "I'm sure we can make this work. I promise I won't hurt you. Let me stretch out on the couch and you can ride me. That way, you can take all the time you need to make yourself fit me."

Angel stood up and Rachel backed away, allowing me to stretch out on the couch. Fuck, I was horny. My cock was sticking straight up. It looked like a phone pole and any thoughts of my wife were long gone. Angel climbed over me so she was facing me with a knee on either side of my hips. Then she positioned herself so she was lined up over my cock. She reached down with a hand and guided it to the opening of her cunt. I felt it nudge against her. She was warm and wet, but the muscles surrounding the opening to her cunt didn't want to let me in.

She let my prick slide up between her pussy lips so it hit her little clit. Each time we went up and down in that position she groaned when my cock hit her clit. It felt good, but nothing like I expected her hot little cunt to feel.

"Let's try again," I said.

"Okay, she whispered and she lined me up at the opening to her cunt. This time as she pushed down on my dick I shoved up hard with my hips and the head of my cock pushed past the muscles ringing the opening. She screamed and then her eyes got wide.

"Okay now?" I asked.

She bit her lip and said, "Yes." She wiggled her hips and let my cock slowly slide into her as her cunt stretched to accommodate my size. Now her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on letting my cock fill her. Not fast. Just a bit at a time. I picked my head up and looked down my chest. I could see that I was about half way into her. I reached out with my hands and grabbed her hips so I could lift her. Each time I lifted her and let her back down I felt myself go farther into her hot pussy. Finally I felt I was all the way in and I just held her down so we were lying there fully coupled.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes," she responded opening her eyes for the first time in several minutes. "I didn't know anything could be that fucking okay." I flexed my prick and her big, dark eyes flew open wide. "Oh! Oh, fuck yes!"

I looked around for Rachel. She was sitting in an old armchair nearby slowly masturbating, just keeping herself on a low boil, as she watched. "Fuck her, Stevie, fuck her," she mouthed silently.

I flexed my prick several more times and each time Angel jumped in response. She didn't move her pussy on my cock, but the rest of her twitched.

"Angel," we heard Rachel say. "Raise yourself up on his prick. Not a lot. Just a little. And then sink back down."

Angel moved as Rachel instructed and I felt her ride slowly up and down on my prick, not far and not fast but she was moving. She repeated the movement and then did it again and again, each time letting herself climb a little higher on my prick until she was reaching the point where only the head remained inside her. Her eyes were tightly closed as she concentrated on her movements.

I began to thrust upward with my hips as she came down, not a hard thrust, but enough so she felt it and cried out each time I did it. The first time I thrust up to meet her, her eyes sprung open and she said softly, "Oh fuck!"

Soon she was riding me hard, with rapid long strokes that I was matching by thrusting my hips. Her cute little tits were swaying back and forth.

Then there was more coaching from Rachel. "Talk dirty to her Stevie. She loves it when you talk dirty."

"Is this what you wanted Angel," I said. "My big hard cock ramming that hot little cunt of yours."

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said. "Oh god you're so fucking big. You're filling me up. I've never been this full." She continued to ride me as she talked.

"I knew you'd like him, Angel," we heard Rachel say. "You're such a horny little slut. I knew you could take Steve's big prick and know just what to do with it. Are you close yet Angel? Are you ready to cum?"

"Uhh? What?" she asked. She was so into riding my cock that she wasn't hearing anything. My dirty talk was probably more for Rachel's benefit now. She had accelerated the pace of her masturbation.

"Rachel wants to know if that hot little cunt of yours is ready to cum," I told her.

"Uhh, yeah, well maybe. Oh fuck, I don't know."

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her tits. At first I just massaged them as she continued to ride my cock. Then I pinched both nipples at the same time, hard like Sandy likes it when she wants rough sex.

"Ahiiiii," Angel screamed.

I let go of her tits and she said, "No don't stop! Do that some more."

So I kept mauling her tits and twisting and pulling on her nipples.

Now she was getting close. She was babbling incoherently in Spanish, mostly obscenities, I speculated.

Then she tipped over into a screaming orgasm. She arched her back leaning away from me and I felt wave after wave of spasm in her cunt clenching on my cock. Finally the spasms slowed down and became less fierce. Angel collapsed forward onto me, her breasts smashed against my chest and her long dark hair fallen over my face while she nestled her head against my throat.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,388 Followers
12