Menage a Trois Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

That was when Liam returned. Fiona pulled her hand back from my pussy, leaving it resting on my knee.

"Well, what have you two fine ladies been up to in my absence?"

I thought about saying, "Your horny wife has been trying to make me cum," but I restrained myself.

Fiona spoke right up however, "Sandy wants to visit Le Club."

What? I thought. I hadn't said that! But instead of denying it I sat in silence, intrigued. The thought of going to an upscale swingers' club sent a shot of lust through my loins, beyond even what Fiona had been generating. I had been to orgies during my college years, but never to the kind of upscale establishment they were describing. In college, it was just a bunch of us getting naked in someone's apartment and engaging in a lot of unrestricted fucking and sucking, while we consumed a lot of booze and recreational drugs.

"Oh, capital idea!" Liam said. "We'll start with a nightcap and see where the evening goes from there. You're going to love this place Sandy. It's just your kind of place."

"That's a bit of a left-handed compliment," I said to myself.

Liam signaled the waiter for a check. It arrived promptly and he simply signed it. No need for a credit card. Apparently the Rutledges had an open account. This had turned out to be quite an evening and I was afraid it was just starting, I thought. Perhaps a better word than "afraid" would have been "intrigued."

I stopped at the ladies' room before we left the restaurant. My panties were soaked, so I discarded them in the trashcan, and just because I was so highly aroused, I tossed my bra in behind them. That's two pairs of panties and two bras for today, I thought. I'm not sure why I bother with them. The cool air on my naked pussy felt sinfully delicious as we walked the three blocks to Le Club and my breasts had a delightful bounce. I was in just the right mood for a visit to a sex club.

The building was a late Georgian mansion, devoid, of course, of any signage or other identification marks other than a highly polished brass street number. Liam entered a code into a keypad and we entered. A very large man dressed in a tuxedo stepped out of a room to one side of the hall and greeted the Rutledges. Liam introduced me as their guest.

"Bouncer," Fiona whispered in my ear as we walked away. "The members don't want the riff-raff getting in." She followed her explanation with a brief brush of her lips against my neck just below my ear. It sent a bolt of lust straight to my loins. Liam was a step ahead of us, so I responded by briefly stroking Fiona's ass. Two could play at this game.

We went through another door at the end of the entry hall where we met the hostess, and she was as predicted—young and quite lovely. I was again simply introduced as "Guest." The hostess efficiently briefed me on the rules and facilities of the club and then we passed on into the building.

"Shall we start with a nightcap?" Liam said. "They have a lovely Armenian brandy here." He stood behind us, a hand on the base of each of our backs and steered us through a side door into a beautifully decorated lounge with a long bar across one end. We took seats on a soft couch, the kind that feels like it is going to swallow you. Again I found myself seated between Liam and Fiona. The few people in the room seemed to be fully dressed, so I guessed this wasn't where the Bacchanalian revels that Liam had mentioned were carried out.

"It doesn't seem very Bacchanalian," I said.

"What?"

"Well, you said this was a sex club, but so far it seems tame."

"Enjoy your brandy dear," Liam responded. "Things will pick up."

As he spoke Fiona put her hand on my knee again. "Do you mind," she asked.

"Not at all. That was delicious when you were molesting me in the restaurant." As I spoke, I let my hips slide forward and my legs fall away from each other. "But," I continued, "how far can we go in this room?"

Liam was leaning back against the arm of the couch now. "Not to worry dear. We can go as far as we like. But you must be prepared for the presence of others. If we want privacy we will need to go to one of the rooms upstairs."

As he spoke Fiona had begun to slide her hand up the inside of my thigh, pushing my dress up along with it. There was a couple sitting at a table across the room who seemed to be discreetly watching us. "Not necessary," I responded to Liam. "I'm rather in the mood for some exhibitionism tonight." I spread my legs a bit wider as I spoke, and Fiona's hand continued its path toward my naked pussy.

"Do you know the couple at the table across the room?" I asked. My legs were spread rather wantonly, and they were unabashedly watching. I noticed that she had her hand in his lap.

Fiona spoke up, "Not well. They seem to come here for special occasions and mostly watch others."

"Oh, they do a bit more than that," Liam said with a smirk.

That was when Fiona's hand reached my naked pussy. "Oh Sandy! You naughty girl." You've lost your knickers. How nasty."

My initial response was simply a gasp as her fingers stroked the sides of my pussy lips. When I recovered from the initial shock, I said, "Well, you said we were going to a sex club, so I decided they would be quite unnecessary, or at least I hoped they would. Besides they were soaking wet from what you did to me at the restaurant." I gasped again as Fiona continued her assault on my sex.

"Fiona, what are doing to that poor girl?" Liam asked facetiously. He knew damn well what Fiona was doing to me. She had moved her fingers beyond my outer lips and was stroking the slippery, sensitive tissue beneath them.

"She's making me feel very good," I responded to Liam. This is so nasty, I thought. Sitting here more or less fully dressed with a woman I met only a few hours ago stroking my pussy while Liam and the couple across the room, total strangers, watched our every move.

I wanted to show them more, so I picked up my leg and hooked the heel of my shoe on the edge of the couch. Now my legs were spread wide apart and my dress was pushed up in my lap. Liam and the couple across the room could watch as Fiona continued to molest me.

I looked back over my shoulder at Fiona and realized that she had let the straps of her dress slip off her shoulders, leaving her nude from the waist up. Her hand not occupied with massaging my pussy was devoted to stroking her breasts.

"You have such beautiful breasts," I whispered. "I want to suck on them, but not just now. Right now I want you to keep doing just what you are doing while Liam and the couple at the table watch. Don't make me cum. Just keep stroking me. I promise I'll do great things for you later."

She smiled and nodded her head. Then she closed her eyes as she pinched the nipple on one of her tits.

Liam was stroking what looked like a very stiff boner through his pants as he watched his wife molest me. "Liam darling," I said, "wouldn't that be ever so much more confortable if you released it from your pants? You know I never really saw it this afternoon. I felt it. But sometimes I like to see a cock and appreciate it in addition to just being fucked by it."

He was silent. His response consisted of opening his fly and extracting a beautiful fully engorged cock. He wasn't as huge as I had imagined when he was when banging me from behind in the stairwell, but it was still a very respectable cock. "Mmmm. He's beautiful. I think I will want to suck him later. That's if you don't mind, Fiona."

Fiona's response was to slide two fingers into my wet cunt. Oh fuck, that felt good. She didn't do much once she had her fingers inside me—just kept them there, pushing my level of arousal up another step.

I looked across the room at the other couple. Liam was right. They liked to do more than just watch. She had opened her blouse and released her bra, so her big soft tits were exposed, and she had pulled her husband's cock out of his trousers and was stroking it as they both watched Fiona's assault on my cunt.

"Liam, your friends are joining in our fun," I said.

He looked over his shoulder and said nothing in response. He continued stroking his cock as he watched his wife finger fuck me and play with her own tits. There was a gleam of precum oozing from the slit on the head of his prick. He used it to lube the head of his cock as he rolled his palm over it.

I reached up with my hands and undid the buttons on my blouse, letting it fall open and expose my naked tits beneath. Then I alternated between watching Liam stroke his beautiful cock and watching the couple across from me as she masturbated her partner's dick and they watched us.

Fiona beckoned to the other two to join us. He whispered something in his wife's ear, and she looked back at Fiona and nodded. Then they both stood and disrobed completely and walked naked to us. Liam introduced them as Crystal and Andrew (not their real names I learned later). I was still introduced as Guest.

Andrew stood before Fiona, his erect cock pointed at her face. She withdrew her hand from my pussy and grabbed the cock with both hands. Then she began sucking on it while he held the back of her head in his hands. Once Andrew had started fucking her face, Fiona had taken advantage of the long slit in her dress by pushing the dress to one side and hooking the heel of her foot on the open side of the dress on the couch. Andrew stood between her legs as he fucked her face, and she was unabashedly masturbating her pussy with her hand not occupied with stroking Andrews' cock or massaging his balls.

Meanwhile Crystal dropped to her knees and put her face between my legs. I slid forward and she began licking my pussy with long slow strokes, starting below the entrance to my cunt and finishing with a brief soft touch of my clit. Then she put three fingers in my cunt and began to slowly pump them in and out as she continued to stroke my pussy lips with her tongue.

Liam had disrobed, and he was now standing behind Crystal. He pulled the two of us to the floor, I on my back with my legs spread wantonly, and Crystal on her knees her head between my legs and her face still attacking my pussy. Her butt was in the air and Liam had dropped to his knees behind her. He grabbed her broad hips and quickly slid his prick into her cunt. She gasped as he entered her. As Liam began to fuck her, Crystal became understandably distracted and pulled her face away from my pussy. I grabbed her head and pulled her back saying, "Crystal, for god's sake you've got to finish me. Don't leave me hanging."

She got the message and returned to licking my pussy and clit with fury while she finger-fucked me rapidly and with force. Liam, bless him, held still and let her finish what she started without distraction beyond the still presence of his cock in her cunt. It didn't take long before she drove me to a noisy climax. I was the first of the group to cum. Eventually I picked my head up and looked around. I realized that the bar had filled up and we now had an audience of probably a dozen elegant-looking people in various states of dress and undress. Many of them were masturbating or copulating with a partner as they watched our little group.

Over the next few minutes Liam, Crystal, Fiona, and Andrew all climaxed. All five of us climbed on to the couch and curled up in a tangled ball of legs and arms, wet pussies and limp cocks. The crowd that had gathered to watch us gave us a rousing round of applause and then resumed heir own illicit activities or wandered off to find someone else to watch or to fuck and suck.

After a while Liam and Andrew untangled themselves and went to the bar, where they obtained another round of fine brandy for the group. We sat and chatted for a while, until Crystal and Andrew excused themselves saying they had an early flight in the morning to South America.

"Oh fuck," I said. Sandy had been slowly stroking my cock with a twisting motion throughout her lascivious story. "Fuck, that's so hot," I told her. "Was there more? Did you see the rest of Le Club?"

Certainly. Once Andrew and Crystal, or whoever they were, left we finished our drinks, and Andrew proposed we strip off what few garments we still had on and take a tour of the Club. It was amazing. There were private rooms and public rooms where groups of people or even just a couple were engaged in almost every sex act the twisted British mind could concoct. There were rooms with one-way mirrors where people were standing outside watching a couple or threesome inside fucking and sucking. Some of the watchers were masturbating themselves or a partner. Others were just watching, but obviously engrossed in the scene unfolding before them. There was even a dungeon with all manner of BDSM toys and a group of pretty depraved people putting them to good use.

Eventually we settled on a private room, where I let Fiona do what she had been wanting all evening—tongue me to a climax. Then I returned the favor. Liam sat quietly in a corner watching us and softly stroking his cock. Eventually he reached his third climax of the day shooting a stream of pearly cum all over my chest. Then Fiona licked it off.

"Is that all, or was there more?" I asked.

"That was all for that evening. The lovely young lady who was the hostess helped us find our clothes, and Liam put me in a cab back to my hotel."

"That's good, because I don't think I can take much more."

"Of my story, or this," Sandy asked, as she redoubled her efforts on my cock.

"Yes." I responded with deliberate ambiguity. "Both are driving me to the edge."

"Are you close? I want to watch you cum." She leaned forward and licked the head of my cock.

All I could do was groan in response.

She pulled her face back and returned to the twisting stroke. I could feel the cum getting ready to shoot. I had been holding back so long as I listened to her evening of depravity with Liam and Fiona, I was certain to shoot a huge load.

"So you liked that, did you?" she said with a grin. "You liked hearing about me spending the evening fucking and sucking with strangers. Didn't you? You're just as dirty as I am. And now I'm going to make you squirt that load you've been saving up for me." She leaned forward and sucked me into her mouth. Oh fuck—so hot and warm! She sucked me and slathered her tongue around the head of my cock. Then she abruptly pulled back and returned to stroking and twisting with her hands.

That was when I lost it. I groaned as I felt my cum shooting up through my cock. Sandy was leaning forward as it erupted from the end of my cock. The first stream hit her hair and her forehead, the second her face and the third was more of a dribble that ran down my cock and onto her hands. She used my semen to lube my cock and continued to stroke me as my first shots of cum dripped off her face onto my chest.

Then she sat back on her haunches, looking at me with a smile as I gasped and recovered from my climax. "Fuck!" I said. She sat in silence grinning at what she had done to me.

I sat up and reached out quickly for her. I pulled her over on to me as I lay back. Then I rolled over so I was on top of her. "You're such a bad girl, Sandy."

"Really? No, I'm just an innocent accountant. You know accountants are always reserved and correct. They never do anything others would disapprove of. I'm not a bad girl." Then she giggled. She couldn't really say it with a straight face.

"Oh yes you are" I said, "and now it's my turn." I slid down and began to nibble at her tits. She groaned, and I could feel her spread her legs beneath me. I kissed her chest and belly and worked my way down. Then I was between her legs, my face directly in front of her pussy. I slid a finger into her pussy. She was hot and slippery. "Oh yes, you are a nasty girl, Sandy. You got so turned on telling me about your depraved evening with Liam and his wife." I slid another finger into her and twisted them letting the tips rub against the walls of her cunt.

"Yesssssss! Shit yes, it made me hot, telling you how bad I've been and stroking your cock while I did it. Now eat me, Steven. Eat me. Fuck I'm so horny. Lick my pussy and my clit. Make me cum."

I slid just a bit further forward and began licking her pussy lips. Sandy grabbed her knees and pulled her legs back and apart so I had better access. I kept stroking her lips with my tongue and twisting my fingers in her cunt. She was groaning and moaning in response. I could feel my cock recovering beneath me. I pulled my face back and looked at her face. "God I've missed you!" I said.

She said nothing in response—just pulled my head back down and forced my face up against her pussy.

I resumed licking her pussy and sucking on her hard little clit. "Oh fuck, Steven! Oh fuck. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

I could tell she was close. I twisted my fingers around and pressed hard on her G-spot. That did it. She screamed and her legs drove her feet back to the bed. Her whole body stiffened as she raised her hips into my face and squeezed my head with her thighs. I kept licking her clit as her climax roared through her in waves. Finally she let her hips sink back to the bed and pushed my head away. "Oh fuck! Enough, Steven. Enough. I can't take any more." She was panting as she recovered from her massive orgasm.

I rolled away from her and we both lay in silence for a long time.

Finally she spoke. "Good morning."

"That's an understatement."

She giggled. "Yes it is. I think we both need a shower. We have sex all over us. Let's clean up and get some breakfast." A few minutes later in the shower, I stepped in behind her, and l pushed my recovered cock between her legs.

"Mmmm," she said. "But not now. I want to eat, and then we can come back here and fuck some more. That feels really good, but let's save it."

We finished our shower and dressed. Fifteen minutes later we were walking through Central Park on our way to Wolf's Delicatessen on West 57th. There's nothing fancy about Wolf's, but before the financial crash had tuned our lives upside down we had developed a custom of walking through the Park to Wolf's on weekend mornings. Its strong point was that it was just the right distance from our apartment for a Saturday morning walk and a late breakfast.

We were after the breakfast crowd and before the lunch trade, so we had the place to ourselves. Sandy looked a little serious as we waited for our order. "Are you okay with what I did in London?" she asked.

"Sure. It's what we said was okay, isn't it? It's not really different from what I did with Rachel and Angel while you were in London. It sounds like you had more fun though."

"You didn't have fun?"

"I didn't say that. It was fun. You just had more of it. Plus you got to seduce Liam. Rachel and Angel just attacked me."

"I don't think I heard about you resisting?"

I laughed. "Hardly. I seem to have a lot of women throwing themselves at me lately, and I'm not complaining about that."

She interrupted me. "You need to know, the last couple of hours with you was a lot more fun." She reached across the table and put her hand over mine.

"For me too," I said.

"Should we keep doing this?" she asked.

This was a dangerous question, I thought. "Do you want to?" I asked, trying to put the ball back in her court.

Sandy was silent for a long time. "I think we could try it for a while longer—unless you object," she said.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers