Menage a Ty

Story Info
Vicki sets up ex-husband with two of her girlfriends.
6.7k words
4.01
62.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers

"How are you doing lately, Ty?" Vicki asked her ex, as she picked up Trevor from his place. Her son was busy gathering his stuff, so they had a private moment that allowed for candid discussion.

She was sincerely concerned, as it had been more than three months since Dinah's demise and Ty still seemed to keep to himself. Vicki knew that grief was never easy, especially under such circumstances as the way that Dinah betrayed him right before her death. Even so, the way that Ty simply hung around his house and wallowed in self-pity worried her. Vicki still cared about her ex, as a friend and as Trevor's dad, even if she didn't love him anymore. Trevor had told her more than enough to raise her hackles.

"Not so great. Damn it, Vicki, how can you still see through me like that? We've been divorced for the longest time now, and yet you still know the real me. I can safely say that we're no longer in love, but I can't lie to you worth a damn. Alright, I'll be frank with you. I'm lonely, but I also feel guilty. The last woman that I brought into this house, into my life, harmed my only child. She molested our son. I can't forgive myself for choosing that poorly. My stupid infatuation with that woman resulted in more than my humiliation. It caused a lifetime of scars for our boy.

"You once called him the only good thing that came from our marriage and I suppose that's true. I, however indirectly and unintentionally, left him vulnerable to a predator. Sure, I miss having a woman around, but I fear exposing Trevor to that again. What if I goof up again? I thought only with my dick last time and look what it got all of us. I can't repeat that mistake, Vicki," Ty sighed as he swallowed more beer from his bottle.

His bloodshot eyes indicated that booze was his only companion whenever Trevor wasn't around. Well, her son hadn't even left yet, and Vicki suspected that he would switch from lager to hard liquor as soon as he was alone. At this rate, he would kill himself and deprive Trevor of his father. Whatever her feelings about Tyler, she owed their kid a better childhood than one without the man he worshiped as Dad. Ty owed him more than that as well. For Trevor's sake, if not Ty's sake, Vicki had to intervene. Otherwise, guilt, self-loathing, self-pity, loneliness, and alcohol would kill this man who was so crucial to her son's life.

"Ty, I hate to be the one to nag you or give you hell, since you're my ex-husband. This doesn't come easy for me. I'm a very non-confrontational woman, as you know. Still, if I don't speak up, you'll ruin your own life and Trevor's for good measure. So, I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind. There are some things that you need to do, even if only for Trevor.

"First, you should either quit drinking or cut back significantly. Secondly, it's time to look at getting a social life. Yes, you can do that without booze. Don't even start that crap. You miss having a woman in your life. I understand that. I was lonely, too. Then Dan and the others entered my life, but especially Dan. If nothing else, you need to get laid. That will help your mood a lot and reduce your stress. It will boost your confidence and let you go at your own pace in picking your next girlfriend, wife, or whatever. Next, you need to get back into your usual hobbies. You've all but abandoned them, and that's not healthy for anyone.

"Finally, you need to get close to your brother and sister again. I know that you're still pissed at Ryan and Stephanie for being lovers, but don't you think that the time has come to accept that incest is as natural for them as chasing skirts is to you? Stop being such a hypocrite about sex! You need to relax about things like that. I have learned to accept you for what you are, a lecher. That's just your nature.

"I've accepted it about Dan for certain, even to the point of sharing him with four other women. I've embraced my bisexuality as well. Those women aren't just his sex partners. They're mine, too. I know that Dinah was despicable. She was a real pervert, a pedophile. That's far different from me. Call me a slut, if you must, but I like sex. I never cheated on you, though you certainly cheated on me. I can guarantee you that I jilled off a lot at the end, however, when you stopped sleeping with me.

"Things are different now. Even what Dinah did with those other men was no worse than what you did with her when you were with me. No better, either. Just the same. Equally bad, flawed, human, and forgivable. Only what she did to Trevor was worse. You need to forgive your other brother, Red, too. He's just a horny, hot-blooded man who was more thoughtless than disloyal.

"I'm just trying to tell you to get a grip. Sorry about getting sidetracked there and preaching at you. The point is that you need to let some things go and enjoy your life. Find a woman, maybe a couple of women, or even a man, if that's your thing. Do what makes you happy. Get some action. Get out of the house a little. Go fishing. Play golf. Hunt some game. Go bowling with your buddies. They probably miss you by now and are worried sick about you.

"Live your life. Stop just existing and haunting this place like some damned ghost. Stop moping and whining. See what I mean? Have some fun, damn it! Kick back and have a good time! Practice shooting at the range again. Go to a movie. Laugh a little! Just stop being such a damn hermit!" Vicki gave Tyler the verbal equivalent of a swift kick in the ass.

"As much as I want to tell you to butt out and leave me to my own devices, you're right again. Damn you, Vicki, but you're right! I've been sitting in my own despair for far too long. Forgive me for dragging everyone else down, especially Trevor. Well, you have him for the week, so I guess that I have no excuse. I'll do something fun. Thank you, Vicki. Have you ever considered counseling? I mean, giving it for a living, not seeking it. You'd do well at it," Tyler Marsh stroked his stubble and stood up.

"Good for you, Ty. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find our son, who seems to have fallen off the planet into a black hole somewhere," Vicki hugged Tyler, before she went searching for Trevor.

When Vicki got Trevor home, he saw Aunt Michelle washing her car and decided that she needed help. It probably had something to do with the hope of getting into a fight with the water hose, not to mention a minor crush that he had on her. He knew that it was wrong and hopeless, because he was only eleven and she wasn't a sicko like Dinah, but he was a healthy boy and the sexual genie was already out of the bottle now. He couldn't touch, but he would definitely look. Where Michelle Velasquez was concerned, looking was quite understandable. She had curly, jet-black hair and a sultry, earthy complexion that just hinted at her Tejana origins.

"Mom, can I help Aunt Michelle wash her car? She looks like she could use the help, even if she's too proud to admit it. I know that Dan is on his last business trip with Aunt Haley, so who else is there to assist her? Aunt Sandy and Aunt Julie aren't visiting right now, either," Trevor begged his mother, who wasn't fooled, but trusted her girlfriend completely.

"Okay, but you still have to get your homework done and don't forget that supper's at seven. Don't let Aunt Michelle forget it, either. She's almost as far into her pregnancy as I'm into mine, so she needs to eat for two as well. Run along now, champ," Vicki kissed Trevor on the forehead and let him go. Then she shook her head and laughed lovingly at her son. He was just like his father, for better or worse.

Thinking of Tyler again, Vicki realized what the best solution was, though it might not appeal to Sandy and Julie. She had to try it, anyway. They needed daily access to cock just as he needed it with pussy. Dan was great in bed, but even a superhuman like him was limited by certain factors, such as time and space. The arrangement worked well for visits back and forth, but it wasn't any good at 2 am on a regular Tuesday. It was understood that five women and a man in one house would make it impossible for anything but sex to get done by anyone, so the couple moving in with Dan wasn't a practical alternative.

Vicki's germ of a plan wouldn't mean that Sandy or Julie would stop screwing any of them. After all, they wanted to get pregnant eventually and there was still a mutual desire among the six partners. It would simply add a man to the equation and thus help both men out. Tyler Marsh might resist at first, but he wouldn't be able to do so for very long. Sandy and Julie weren't a financial burden, since they ran their own business and probably made more than Ty did. They weren't nags or shopaholics. They were two of the sexiest women that Vicki had ever known.

As long as Tyler accepted that Sandy and Julie were "married" to each other, even their lesbian relationship shouldn't be a problem. They wouldn't kick him out of bed. They could have each other as a wife and still have a boyfriend in common. If they respected that it was his house and had been in the family for a generation, she didn't see any difficulties for a menage a trois between Tyler, Sandy, and Julie. He would still be man of the house and he would get to live every man's wet dream.

He could help Dan knock all of the women up, too. It had the makings of a big, happy family. Hell, it would be like a tribe of sorts. Vicki even had fantasies of Dan fucking Tyler in the ass or giving him a blowjob. Dan was openly bi and she suspected that her ex was at least curious about it. Yes, it made perfect sense to Vicki to include Ty in their cozy inner circle. She would have to raise the issue with everyone and hope that they had the same common sense that made them agree to their existing pact. There would have to be a family meeting very soon. Time was money in terms of fixing Ty's problem in particular. He might talk bravely, but Vicki still doubted his resolve to shake off his despair and enjoy his life again.

Vicki steeled herself and dialed Sandy's number.

"Hey, Sandy, it's me, Vicki," she announced herself to her partner.

"Vicki, baby, I know your voice by now. It makes me wet just to hear it. What's up?" Sandy flattered her former boss.

"Thanks for the compliment, but my ex has a major problem. He's still very miserable since he learned about his wife's true nature. I have a plan to fix it that would also help you. I'll have to get all of us behind it, and then we'll have to outfox Tyler.

"Don't worry, you wouldn't have to give up sleeping with us. We'll just add him to the larger group as a second stud and you'll live with him as his girlfriends. You would still be each others' wives. When you're not visiting us, you'd still have a man on hand for your needs. That's my idea, anyway. I called you first because it won't work if you're not interested in Tyler. I need to know that upfront, so I can figure out a plan B," Vicki outlined her strategy.

"Sugar, I didn't know how you would take it, but now that I know that you're cool about it, let me tell you that I think that Ty is a hunk. I can see that Trevor gets his good looks from both sides of the family. There, I admitted it. Dan's still more virile, but that's not a fair comparison, since he's a freak of nature. I'd go along with your plan, and I think that Julie would as well.

"It would be nice to wake up with a man in my arms every morning. I'm sure that she would agree. Spooning with a woman is nice, but I miss doing that with a man, too. Yeah, let's do it. You have my full support in this matter, just as always. Great minds think alike, I guess. So far, there hasn't been any real conflict among us, thank God. Minor squabbles, nothing more. I like a country boy such as your ex, too. I think that we'd be more compatible than you and him, as long he doesn't object to two women loving each other," Sandy felt her panties getting damp at the very idea of sharing Tyler with Julie and vice versa on a daily basis.

"Honey, when has any man been opposed to that? He might protest, but we all know better. Now, two guys are a different matter, but I think that he would be fine with even that. I'm confident that Ty swings both ways. He hasn't said it, but I've seen him almost drool over Brad Pitt a time or two. He hangs out with a lot of muscle-bound jocks at the gym and I've heard him go on too long now and then about their hard bodies.

"I'm no airhead, even if I come across that way at times. I've figured out my ex a long time ago. I even knew about the affairs. I just chose to let them slide because they frankly turned me on. Yeah, I finally admitted that fact. Might as well, since it's been obvious, anyway. In any case, I chose to feign ignorance. Now I don't have to, since Dan and I are honest with each other. Speaking of which, I still need to call him and Haley, as well as tell Michelle. Please hurry up and update Julie on this plan," Vicki encouraged Sandy.

"Baby, I'm right on it. Knowing Julie, I'm likely to get some tail just for being the bearer of good news. Thanks in advance for the fun and games," Sandy hung up in a rush, her underwear smelling distinctly of her fluids.

Vicki called Dan up next and smiled as she realized that her calls tended to result in more sex for both of him. He must have been stiff as a board whenever he saw her number on his phone, if he recalled that tendency, which he probably did. Dan might not have literally been a MENSA member, but he wasn't far off. His IQ was probably the highest in the whole Von Greiner/Blois/Marsh tribe. It was an honor whenever she realized that she now carried his baby, only a little behind Haley in the development.

"Hi, Vicki, sweetheart. What's the news? Good or bad? The last time I had a sudden call like this at work or a business conference, I learned that you were pregnant. I'm hoping for more news like that," Dan smiled as he recalled that time. He had been in the middle of butt-fucking Haley and the announcement made him cum instantly. Haley still teased him about that, but in a good-natured way as always.

"Honey, I have an idea. I hope that you like it. Sandy does. I had to tell her first, because it directly affects her and Julie first. I want them to move in with Ty. They would continue to swing with us. It would be more like Ty was a partner now. In case you're worried, I'm not even remotely interested in going back to him. Fucking him now and then, yes. Living with him, no. Marrying him again, hell, no!

"I'm your wife and slave now. I'm happy and proud to be those. This is just helping a guy out who's in need. Well, that and helping Sandy and Julie, too. They need a man's body in their bed every night. They miss that. I also recall your saying that you're bi. I think that Ty might be, too. The two of you could even get it on from time to time. How does that sound? Was I out of line? Do I need to be punished?" Vicki awaited her man's response anxiously.

"Vicki, as always, you come up with ideas that are pure genius and then worry yourself sick that you're going to upset me with them. I guess that's better than taking my approval for granted, but sometimes I wish that you had more confidence in your own judgment. We're nearly always on the same wavelength.

"Are you kidding me? I fucking love it! It solves our dilemma about Sandy and Julie, while also giving Ty what he really needs. He still feels himself to be less of a man because he couldn't satisfy his wife. It's that old-school thing of 'can't hold your woman'. He still wears the cuckold's horns, honey. This will shake things up and chop off those horns at last. Not to mention get his mind off his needless guilt over not knowing everything before he married Dinah. So he's not God. Newsflash! None of us are.

"And, for the record, I'm never worried about you and your ex. I never forget about my extraordinary powers. I'm not jealous or threatened at all. Trust me, this will happen. It will also answer the question at the back of my mind at last: does my ability work on men, too? If so, I could use a little male booty. I haven't had any in a long time.

"Not since I acquired these magical traits, certainly. That would make it at least a year, since I've had these qualities for about that long. As much as I think that I know about my powers, there are limits and they sometimes surprise me. I've even been wrong about them now and then.

"I did pretty well before then, but this supernatural stuff has changed me in ways that I still don't fully grasp, as much as I tend to think that I've figured it out. I only have this side to me because I was struck by lightning last fall. I'm the same basic guy as back then, but with the addition of this strange power.

"Suffice it to say that I'm thrilled with your little idea, as I always am. We'll hold a family meeting when Haley and I get home and go over the details. I take it that some seduction will be required. He's not in the loop yet.

"The final stage, with me, will naturally involve a 'moment of truth', since we don't want to make that choice for him. If he's gonna be my boy-toy, he needs to volunteer for it. Granted, it will make things more convenient for us if everyone is bound that way, but he has to have some way, if possible," Dan signed off on Vicki's plan.

Vicki couldn't help but laugh at this point. It was comforting and amusing in a way that this wise and powerful man whom she loved so much didn't know everything. For once, in fact, she knew something that he didn't. Vicki didn't really care about knowledge as power; it was just that too much disparity would make her feel even less worthy of his affections. As it was, she sometimes wondered he could possibly see in her, yet she knew that he never picked the wrong woman for his purposes. She understood that intuitively.

"Sorry, dear. I don't mean any disrespect, but it is reassuring to know that you're not omniscient. Honey, that little scene that you performed for Sandy and Julie didn't really mean anything from a practical viewpoint. I don't know how it applies to men, but we ladies are helpless once we meet you.

"You took away our willpower the moment we entered your presence. I suspect that men will be in the same boat. Sex wasn't how you took control of us. Being in the same room did that. It happened gradually, but we became your minions after we encountered you. The only way that you could avoid dominating us would be to die.

"Naturally, I hope that you don't resort to that. I rather like being your bitch. Yeah, I went there. Haley had it right when she called herself that. We're all your bitches, your slaves, concubines, wives, whatever you want to call us. You own us, possess us, and control us just by sharing and breathing the same air with us. The cruelest thing that you could ever do would be to dismiss or emancipate us. We don't want to be free of your power. You were wrong when you said that can never be casual sex with you. It goes further than that. There can never even be platonic friendship with you, at least for women. I think that men could be like that, too.

"I predict that Tyler will be the same way, once he spends enough time hanging out with you. The only exception is children. I note that you still have influence on Trevor, but thankfully it doesn't take on a sexual component yet. Whomever or whatever gave you this power intended it that way for a good reason, I'm sure. Even if it was a bolt of lightning, I think that it came for a purpose," Vicki lovingly briefed Dan on something that he didn't yet realize about his powers.

"I hope that's not totally true, though I fear that it might be. It hurts to think that I might not have any real adult friends in this world, just people who want to have sex with me. Not that sex is bad, of course, but the idea that I can't have non-sexual relationships with anyone, well, that frankly bothers me.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers
12