Menagerie Ch. 01

Story Info
Stolen and sold to her new Master.
3.6k words
4.24
60.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I woke to the sound of his voice.

"I picked that one up in Tokyo." He said. "She's not too quick on the draw -- the language barrier sometimes causes an issue -- but there are ways around that."

I watched as Steve -- that was what I'd heard people call him -- tapped on the window of the tank closest to the door. The small Asian woman huddled inside yelled something at him in Japanese. She was crying.

The dark-haired man he had brought in with him leaned closer to the tank, expression unreadable as he scrutinized the girl inside before dismissing her. "Too skinny." He said.

Steve nodded along. "She's pretty, but yeah I agree -- looks like a small boy to me. Still, there are those into that build -- who am I to judge? I stock 'em all shapes and sizes."

As the two men moved on to the second tank, I shuffled to the back corner of my own glass cell. My neighbour, an American blonde, shot me a weak smile through the transparent wall we shared and I did my best to return it. We both knew what was coming.

At least once a day, Steve would walk another man (or sometimes more than one) through the menagerie to select a girl. Menagerie... that was what he and his guards called it. It was the cattle market from hell.

To begin with, we have no privacy. Each of our tanks is constructed with glass walls -- walls much too thick to break even if I could shelve the fear of slicing myself to ribbons in the process of trying. We can stand up or lie down in them, but that's about all the space there is. There are air holes near the top of each tank which also allow us to listen to the goings on of the room. Sometimes the men Steve brings ask us questions; it's made painfully clear that we're expected to speak when spoken to -- and only then. The guards not only feed us and take us to our bathroom and 'grooming' breaks, but they also dole out punishment should we displease one of Steve's buyers.

It's difficult to judge the passing of time with no access to clocks or natural light (the burgundy walls in the windowless menagerie give the impression of unending evening), but I believed the real world had been missing me for about a week. I was walking back from a night out when three men in a dark people carrier pulled over and bundled me inside. I recall kicking and screaming, as well as a vague recollection of a strange sweet scent -- and after that, nothing. I awoke stripped to my briefs and trapped inside a small clear cell within Steve's menagerie. At that point, there were seventeen other women. Since then some have left -- taken away by Steve's enigmatic buyers -- whilst others arrived to take their place. Currently, there are fifteen occupied tanks (my own included).

As Steve and the dark-haired stranger approached my window, I hugged my knees to my chest and scowled out at them; better to look angry than scared.

The stranger smirked and I noted, begrudgingly, that he was quite handsome -- tall, maybe six four, with well defined muscles. His hair was not just dark, but black, and tousled in a fashionable 'bed head' manner. His eyes were very dark -- his gaze languid, and hungry.

"This one." He murmured.

My heart dropped into my stomach as Steve reached for his keys. My back was already pressed against the rear of my cell, but that didn't stop me from trying to scoot further from reach. I shot a desperate glance out to my American neighbour through our shared wall. She avoided looking at me -- I could see the relief in her expression. Better you than me.

As Steve opened the door and reached for me, the true implications of my situation began to take hold; the dark-haired man was going to take me away and I had no idea what for. Shortly after some departures, those of us left behind heard screaming. I remembered seeing a movie once where various rich psychopaths bid on the right to murder captive men and women -- could that happen in real life?

I kicked out as hard as I could.

Steve swore as my foot connected with his jaw, but it was a clumsy blow and did little to slow him down. Anger flashed in his eyes and he grasped my ankle, tugging me out of my cell and causing my ass to smack against the floor. A jolt of pain shot up my tailbone but I had no chance to indulge it -- two of the guards were on me, securing my hands behind my back with a set of cuffs and frogmarching me out of the menagerie and into the next room.

The new room continued with the burgundy decor, but instead of tanks, antique cabinets lined the walls. The guards threw me to the floor in the centre and turned to Steve, as if awaiting further instructions.

"It sometimes takes a little time to break in the new ones." Steve advised the stranger as he rubbed at his jaw. I brightened momentarily at the prospect that I had perhaps hurt him more than I initially believed.

The stranger nodded, his eyes fixed on me.

Steve too then focused his attention on me. "Let me introduce you to your new owner. You'd best be a good little pet as he won't be quite as fucking patient as I am, should you keep acting up."

I shuffled back and one of the guards, a short but muscular skinhead, yanked me to my feet, holding me firmly in place as the stranger came forward to touch me.

"My name is Christian, although you can call me Master." He said, stroking my cheek. "In fact, I insist upon it."

His fingertips danced across my face, tracing my lips and clinging to the line of my jaw. His touch drifted down my neck to my shoulder. "Soft skin." He commented.

"I only stock the best." Steve replied.

I stared past the man that was to be my Master as he removed my bra. Heat rose to my face as he rubbed a thumb across my exposed nipples. Behind him, the second guard licked his lips. I squirmed and yelped as he pinched and twisted the stiffening, sensitive flesh.

"Don't move." He said. His voice was soft but firm.

His hands slipped further down my body, stroking in circles as he took his time to exploring my curves. I gasped in discomfort as he dug his nails into my buttocks. Then, as he slid his hand down the front of my panties and pushed his palm tight against my groin

"Shaved." He said, raising his eyebrow. "And fucking hot. I can feel the heat."

Steve beamed. "Of course. Wet too I bet, soaking those panties already."

He removed his hand. "I'll take her."

2

Steve and Christian had been gone for a good fifteen minutes -- 'completing the transaction' -- when the Skinhead guard first spoke.

"I can't see why we can't have a quick go." He grumbled as he paced back and forth.

The second guard, a tattooed blonde with an Australian accent, scowled at him from his perch. "Devalues the merchandise, Steve says."

"Steve's not here."

I swallowed, remembering the moment when I had been touched her so intimately in front of these men. It was no surprise they were getting ideas.

"So?" Australia replied. "You want to piss him off, go ahead -- but count me out."

Skinhead huffed, squatting down beside me. He placed a hand on my ass and squeezed hard, growling in my ear: "I'll do more than devalue you girlie. I'll ruin you."

I didn't dare move. There was nowhere for me to run. I closed my eyes and silently prayed he would leave me alone.

"You'll do no such thing." Australia told him. He didn't sound that confident.

Skinhead began to paw at my chest, rolling each of my nipples between his thumb and forefingers. "You said to go ahead if I wanted to. Well fuck, I say I want to."

"They'll be back any minute."

"I give them half an hour at least." Skinhead said, tugging his belt off. "If you want in..."

I opened my eyes and looked over to Australia. My heart sank as I watched his stare bounce across my body; he was clearly changing his position.

"Fuck it." He declared.

"Fuck her more like." Skinhead added.

3

I didn't think to scream.

I don't know why, but the thought never occurred until it was too late. Skinhead clasped a hand across my mouth as Australia produced a black shining ball gag from one of the cabinets -- they worked together to ensure my silence and then forced me down flat on my back.

Australia went straight to work on my breasts, squeezing one whilst taking the tip of the other into his mouth. His tongue, strangely cool, swirled furiously around my captive nipple, forcing it to stiffen. A moan escaped the back of my throat and the gag did little to disguise the small involuntary outburst. He lifted his head, grinning at me.

"Slut." He whispered and turned his attention to the other nipple.

A chill swept over my body as Skinhead ripped my panties down and slid his fingers across my slick smooth lips.

I heard him moan. "Bitch is already soaking."

Their bodies restrained me at an awkward angle and I could not see Skinhead, but as he played I could sense just how tantalisingly close his face was to my pussy. I could feel his breath against my thighs as he increased the speed of his massage and, as scared as I still was, I gained a small thrill from knowing his gaze was fixed on my most vulnerable area.

Australia bit down lightly on my breast and small sparks of excitement began to zip around my body as Skinhead then singled out my clit, rubbing vigorously rubbing at the swollen nub. My mind and body was racing with sensation and emotion -- fear, loathing, lust, humiliation, anger... it was all there. I could feel something else too, behind it all: a delicious pressure, something building -

"What the fuck is this?"

The pressure dropped instantly. Australia and Skinhead both scrambled off of me, eyes darting between Christian and their employer.

"I repeat -- the fuck?" said Steve.

The two guards remained quiet, all hints of their past bravado evaporated.

"Is this how you do business here?" Christian asked Steve. His voice was soft as before, dangerous.

Steve's nostrils flared; the man was turning a deep shade of red and spitting as he repeated assurances that he'd take care of the issue. "I'll find you another. We have other girls to pick from."

"No." said Christian, catching my eye -- his expression unreadable. "I'll take care of this."

He stepped towards me and reached out. I flinched, anticipating a blow, but instead, he tucked a loose strand of hair back behind my ear. He began to remove the gag and, as he did so, spoke to me:

"We're going to begin your training right now pet. You will do exactly what I say -- I don't have the patience to entertain disobedience and any consequences for bad behaviour will be severe."

Something in his eyes flickered. I believed him completely.

"Repeat after me: Master, I am your little fucktoy."

I looked at the other men. The guards had relaxed somewhat -- I thought I even saw Skinhead grin again. I swallowed and repeated the line, face burning.

He stroked my hair, a simple act that brought a strange comfort to me, and continued his instruction. "I belong to you Master, use me as you will."

I lowered my gaze to the floor and again repeated his words.

"Very good pet. But let your audience see your lovely face -- look at them." He placed a finger under my chin and raised my head before returning his fingers to my hair. "Now, the last one: Master I am your slut to be shared as you see fit."

I watched Steve and the two guards light up and a wave of nausea washed over me. He wouldn't... no one would be so --

The pain was sudden and jarring. My Master -- as I was to call him -- had curled his fingers into a fist and tugged on a handful of my hair with enough force to raise me up from the floor. He yanked me back and forth and for a second I swear I could hear my brain rattling in my skull. Water flooded my eyes and I screamed the words he wished to hear.

He dropped me and left me to my sobs to speak with the men on the other side of the room. Their voices were low and I couldn't make out the words, but there was no misunderstanding the expressions on their faces.

I was in serious trouble.

4

My Master seemed to relish his role as director and the men seemed eager to follow his instruction as they prepared the room for my 'training'. Steve rummaged through the cabinets while Skinhead and Australia ensured the few pieces of furniture in the room were pushed back to the walls, creating ample floor space. On my Masters command they then retrieved a velvet futon, placing it in the centre of the room.

He gestured for me to sit on it. I did as I was told, crossing my arms across my chest as I waited. Once Steve had finished his search of the cabinets, he presented the fruits of his labour to my Master. I had no idea what he had found, but all four of the men laughed their approval. Simultaneously they turned back to me and undressed -- it was time to begin.

"Let them."

That enigmatic command was the first I received. I struggled to hold it together as Skinhead and Australia stormed towards me, cocks already hard and bobbing with enthusiasm. They grabbed an arm each and hoisted me back on the futon, so that my back rested flat on it whilst my head, shoulders, ass and legs dangled off at their respective ends. I gasped in surprise and discomfort at the position.

"Spread your legs." my Master instructed. "Show them what's mine."

I hesitated, and then did as I was asked. Skinhead and Australia did not release my arms, but did lean over me, aching for a better view.

"That is one juicy twat." Steve muttered from somewhere in front of me. It unsettled me, as I was unable to see him or my Master without sitting up.

Warm fingers touched me -- I was uncertain whose --probing my sex with slow, deliberate strokes. They brushed over my lips and then lightly parted them, spreading my pussy wide for all to see, smearing the wet evidence of my arousal across...

I shut my legs, overcome. The pain came instantly, causing me to shriek; fingernails bit into my thigh and strong arms pried my legs apart. My Master was barking instructions and the guards released my arms. Australia pushed his weight down on my body, holding me in place as Skinhead retrieved rope, no doubt from Steve's stash. I bucked and screamed as Steve and Skinhead tied a length of rope tight against each of my wrists, nearly cutting off the circulation, and proceeded to anchor the other end of each rope to a cabinet against the wall. As they finished, Australia rose -- my arms now spread wide above my head.

Australia and Skinhead changed positions, grabbing hold of my thighs and forcing them apart. I could no longer kick, but continued to scream.

My Master appeared above me, face thunderous. "I warned you." he said, thrusting his fingers forward and forcing my previously discarded panties deep into my throat. I gagged as I adjusted, frantically inhaling a lungful of air through my nose.

A flash of new agony rocked my body with no warning and I bit deep into the sweet tasting fabric of my panties as it struck. My pussy throbbed and twitched with excitement at the brutal treatment. Lifting my head, I could see Steve bringing the vicious looking multi-tailed whip down again, this time on my breasts.

He struck again.

And again.

He alternated his strikes; each blow bringing with it a fresh explosion of pain. Then, on my Masters orders, Australia and Skinhead parted the sensitive flesh of my sex, leaving it open for attack.

I closed my eyes, readying myself for the final lash. It never came -- instead came the cool relief of a slow-lapping tongue against my burning pussy. I saw my Master rise from between my thighs.

"You taste sweet." He said, before gesturing for Australia to continue where he left off.

Australia immediately plunged his tongue deep inside me, his nose rubbing my poor swollen clit as he vigorously tongue-fucked my raw pussy. His enthusiasm brought me to a quick and violent climax.

My body was still in spasms as my Master removed the makeshift gag. I felt my eyes widen as he presented his cock to me. It was large; longer and much thicker than anything I would have wanted. It was clear what he wanted and I tried to start slow -- suckling on the tip and using my tongue to massage it with long, lazy strokes -- but he soon took control. Sliding it deep into my throat was easy for him in my prone position and he fucked my throat raw while the others explored my body with their hands. I struggled to breath as he thrust his tool in and out of my mouth and, just as I thought I might pass out, he removed himself -- gesturing for the next mans to take a turn.

I was untied and forced to my knees in order to suck Australia's and Steve's cocks. On my Master's instruction, my legs were parted; pussy hovering over Skinhead's eager mouth. He lapped away as Australia and Steve took turns fucking my face. Steve appeared to take particular pleasure from choking me with his unusually thick cock.

My Master stood back from the events, stroking himself as he watched. His gaze was intense and every so often he would interject with a direction.

"Grind your pussy down on his face." he said as Australia and Steve swapped for the umpteenth time.

I blushed -- surprised that anything could still make the heat rise to my face -- and did as I was told. Skinhead moaned against my sex, causing deliciously wicked vibrations to surge up and down my body.

"More." My Master said, increasing the intensity of his masturbation. "Ride him."

"You heard the man." Steve added as he slammed his cock deep into my throat. "Cuntfuck his face already."

There was a childish urge to ignore the command, just because an asshole like Steve had repeated it, but I managed to withstand. As I pushed myself down harder on Skinhead's sucking and slurping maw, I felt the promise of orgasm begin to creep up once more.

"Bite her." My Master instructed.

There was a moment of confusion whilst I mistook the instruction to mean Australia or Steve. Half a second later, Skinhead clamped his teeth down on my clit, forcing my body to shake with orgasm for the second time.

5

There was no reprieve.

My Master indicated that he was ready for me and I knew he would have me. That was what life would be from now; it was my place. I understood. The three other men in the room lifted me up in the air. Between them they parted my legs and held me prone, a picture of perfect vulnerability, all for my Master's pleasure.

My Master approached with a smile, cock in hand. My body ached with exhaustion and I gave no struggle as he slid his cock across the glistening surface of my tender pussy. I winced once as he slapped the head hard against my clit, before positioning himself at the wet entrance of my cunt.

He pushed.

As he thrust, Steve and the guards propelled me forwards, ensuring I took the full measure of my Master's large asset. It filled me completely, stretching my soaking flesh to what felt like breaking point. He growled as he rammed forward again, grabbing onto my hips and pulling my into him, building a slow, steady rhythm.

I dropped slightly as he adjusted the angle by which he was holding me, seeking the deepest possible access as the speed of his strokes increased. The other men pawed at my breasts and stroked their cocks as the wet sounds of unbridled fucking filled the room.

Steve was first to grab my hair, pulling my head back and forcing his cock deep into my throat. He came moments later, filling me with waves of thick salty cum I had no choice but to swallow. Australia then followed suit as my Master continued to pound my now sodden cunt. Finally Skinhead unloaded, winking at me as he made me drink him down.

My Master roared and grabbed my ass tight as he pulled me close to him one last time. His efforts threatened to split me and I gasped as his throbbing cock pulsed inside me, pushing me through a final wave of pleasure -- my pussy taut, gripping to him in small electric bursts.

12