Mending Fences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fernando had not said a word because of the pressure Gerald was putting on his neck. But he knew he was in for one hell of an orgasm. Without being able to look down he felt his cock slide inside Lysa's mouth, his tip touching the back of her throat. Her lips closing on his hard shaft and her tongue fluttering along it's length. All of his cock was disappearing inside of that minx' dirty little mouth. His thighs spasmed. His toes curled and uncurled in the grass. He could hear Gerald's breathing change and become more erratic as he rubbed his cock on his ass.

'What was he waiting for,' Fernando wondered edging closer to spewing in her mouth.

'Oh Gawd!" Fernando exclaimed. 'She just licked my balls too with a mouthful of my cock'

His breath hitched. He open his mouth in a silent scream of ecstasy. His muscles were becoming a tight twitching mass of sensation. His cock starting to pulse and swell.His hips involuntarily bucked forward.

Lysa loved the way Fernando tasted and smelled. Her head going back and forth, rocking on her knees. She was taking all of him in her mouth gagging a little, drool running down the side of his pulsing cock. His hips were flexing forward even though she could tell he was trying his best to hold still. She licked his balls as he flexed forward the last time and she heard his sharp intake of breath but did not look up to see what his face looked like. She smiled inwardly, knowing she had to impress this one if she were going to be invited to play with them again.

Her fingers found her pussy again and she looked up making eye contact with Gerald. Gerald's eyes were transfixed as he watched Fernando's cock going in and out of her mouth. Gerald made a deep rumbling noise that came somewhere from deep in his chest and finally thrust his dick hard into Fernando, over and over again. Lysa matched his furious pace sucking deep and hard on Fernando's dick.

"Oh Gawwwd!" Fernando shouted as he was dually assaulted, the pleasure peaking like nothing he had ever experienced. He bucked wildly trying to take it all in at once. He was floating on a surreal plane of pleasure. In this moment, there was only this beautiful wave of sheer overwhelming sensation, washing over him again and again. His senses overloaded. Sweat beaded on his forehead and chest, even in this chilly night air

"Daddy...pleeeaasssse," he said with tears in his eyes "pleeasse" he begged.

Gerald said nothing, ruthlessly pumping his bottom with his cock, driving into Fernando faster, bringing them closer and closer to the precipice. Pleasure merged with pain.

Fernando could take it. He loved him so much and wanted to give him this moment of complete all consuming bliss. He was pleased to see that Lysa was somehow working in tandem with him without him guiding her, which pleased him even more as he continued working his cock in and out of Fernando.

"Not yet 'Nando. Give me more baby, Give me all of you!" He commanded hoarsely as his own need culminated in a billowing frenzy of heat along his shaft and licked flames of fire throughout his whole body. Sweat began running down his back and his muscles were flexing and trembling as he tried to keep his furious pace and keep his own orgasm at bay.

Lysa was now back on that razor's edge. Her mounds were swollen, her nipples hard, aching little pebbles and her clit was swollen almost painfully. Her attempts to hold back her orgasm were failing magnificently. Every nerve in her body was on high alert, all working together to bring her crashing over into oblivion.

Fernando was on his tippy toes against the fence, his abs flexing, thick veins were pulsing faster along his cock as she continued taking his length deep into her throat and Gerald was ramming that huge monster of his in and out of Fernando over and over. It was such an intoxicating view, fantasy become reality, it overwhelmed her at that instance.

Not able to hold out any longer, Lysa let out a long siren's call around Fernando's cock vibrating it deep against her throat as her orgasm swept her up in a tidal wave of complete and utter bliss. Trembling, tears streamed down her face, her juices squirted out of her pussy in a spectacular arc, spraying Gerald and Fernando's feet. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body convulsed and shook from the power of it.

This started a chain reaction. Fernando's eyes stretched wide as the unique sensation vibrated along the shaft of his cock causing a violent contraction in his lower region and exploding into an inferno of sensation throughout his body.

"Daddy" He whimpered

"Come for me baby, Come for daddy" Gerald whispered hotly against his neck and gripped Fernando tighter around his throat. Gerald was swept along into a forceful, ball emptying release with the violent contraction of Fernando's ass. He clamped his teeth onto Fernando's shoulder to quiet his own loud moaning.

Fernando's cock swelled almost cutting off Lysa's breath before he shuddered violently, shouting a curse and spewed his load of cum down the back of her throat and momentarily fainted. Gerald held him up and pressed his teeth harder into his shoulder effectively rousing him.

Lysa's eyes were fixed on Gerald now as he bit down on Fernando's shoulder and simultaneously came deep inside him. She wasn't sure, but thought Fernando might have fainted. Watching Gerald come she rolled right into another smaller climax squirting just a little this time.

Fernando's cock slipped from her lips. His cum dripped down the side of her mouth onto her breast. She leaned forward against the fence board, breathing heavy, thighs quaking gently from the exertion. The lasts shudders of her orgasm lingered stubbornly.

Fernando and Gerald fell forward onto the lounger, snuggling and kissing, relishing the fading after effects of such a beautiful climax. Gerald reached out his hand in her direction and called her to join them.

"Lysa my pet, come join us love."

Smiling, Lysa used her last bit of strength to climb through the fence and fall heavily onto the lounger with them as they included her in their snuggling.

'Looks like I have found my couple,' Lysa thought to herself. She was happy for the first time since she moved in.

After a while of enjoying the cool night air on their naked bodies and coming down from their individual orgasmic highs, Fernando said

"We were going to see about mending the fence this weekend. Sorry about that," he sighed lazily"

Replaying the evenings events over in her mind, Lysa finally spoke, "I don't see any rush"

THE END

Ā©Venis Nytes

12