Mending Wounds Ch. 10

Story Info
Buffy goes to Angel's house for romantic date.
1.1k words
3.67
16.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Saturday just seemed to appear quickly. It seemed as if the Powers that Be wanted this day to arrive as well. Angel was glad to have Saturday off, but he had to work on Sunday. Sunday was the least of his worries. He wanted to have a wonderful evening without the crowded people and no interruptions from either beepers or cell phones. He just wanted a very quiet evening with Buffy in his arms.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had all her thoughts focused on her date with Angel this evening. Even though the coming up weeks she would have to go to divorces court and settle the ownership of property. Since Angel was making her dinner at his place she opted for nothing too fancy, which was a black skirt, white sleeveless shirt and black shoes with stockings to match. Her hair was swept up in a ponytail. She figured that since he brought her roses that she's return the favor and bring him a housewarming gift. 'What can I get him? I mean I never got a guy a gift before. Xander and Oz don't count. What could he like?'

"I can't give him underwear. That's too intimate and plus I've already seen him in his underwear. A tie? Now that's tacky and childish." Then she remembered that when she was in his room spying on his dresser and noticed what type of cologne he wears.

"That's it I got it. I'll quickly head over to the store, get it and then head to Angel's."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy made her way to his apartment and just stood outside staring at the numbers of his door. She felt so nervous, as if it the first time she was entering his apartment, but she wasn't.

"Get a grip on yourself. Angel likes you. He wouldn't have invited you over dinner if her didn't. Then again maybe him inviting me over to his apartment is that he's expecting me to sleep with him. I hope that's not the case." She knocked on his door and he opened up smiling at her.

"Hi," she said shyly.

"Hi. Come on in. Dinner's ready. I just have to set up the table," he said and then kissed her.

"I brought you something," she said handing him a small bag. He looked inside and noticed the contents that were in there.

"Thank you. Now I feel guilty that I didn't get you anything."

"You've done enough me. You're me cooking dinner, we're going to watching a movie and I presume in between all that they'll be some kissing involved." He laughed at how she figured what ways he was going to make it up to her.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away." Now was her chance to ask Angel about his relationship with Darla.

"Why did you and Darla break up?" Angel looked at her.

"Darla and I broke becauseā€¦" He just couldn't quite finish his statement. Buffy placed her hand of his cheek turning his face towards her.

"Tell me. It's okay. I won't judge you. Remember you asked me about my problems? You know I care for you deeply." He turned his face caressing his cheek into her hand. It was a simple gesture, but he felt touched by her hand.

"Darla and I broke up because I asked her to marry me and she said no. It was right after we made love and we had been going out for a year. I figured things were going great for us, but I guess I was wrong." Buffy heard his words and felt so sorry for him. He definitely had some emotional scars that wouldn't be easy to alleviate.

"Though since I met you, my burden has been less. You've changed and made me feel love again. I care for you deeply as well." She smiled back at him.

"I'm glad. I feel the same way about you too." She leaned in and kissed him. As the kiss became more intensifying Angel parted her lips open with his tongue. As his tongue found hers, they both lightly stroked each other's tongue. He nibbled her lower jaw tasting the butter and salt from the popcorn and made his journey down her neck. As he continued to lick and nibble on her neck she was moaning out his name.

"Oh, Angel." She just enjoyed how Angel made her feel. She placed a hand on his scalp massaging his hairs. Her other hand was at his forearm. She remembered all too well what he looked like and the rest of his body for that matter. Those broad shoulders, muscular chest, nice abs and strong muscular arms that weren't bulky, but just the right for his frame.

His lips made its way back to her lips and continued on. Though this time around her hands roamed down his back against his t-shirt. Buffy's lips went down nipping his lower jaw, down his Adam's apple to the side of his neck. She kept her hot lips against his soft skin much longer than he did. His hands stroked her thigh. As she made eye contact with him, Angel was first to speak.

"You know that kiss you left on my neck is gonna leave a hickey right," he said smiling.

"So. I don't want anyone coming after you. Your mine," she said pouting.

"Possessive much? Besides I don't want anyone. I just want you." She laughed. She knew that sooner or later they'd get closer and wouldn't be able to move back.

"I can't wait for my divorce, so I can finally be with you and not worry about who's over my shoulder," she said frustrated. She was getting agitated and Angel sensed it. He picked her up and laid her in his lap. As he faced her back, his hands worked it's magic and went on her shoulders lightly massaging the knots she created.

"Relax Buffy. You have nothing to worry about. I won't let Riley cause anymore pain than with what he's done already," he said and kissed the side of her neck.

"Besides if one of us should be feeling guilty it should be me. I'm the one that's attracted to a beautiful woman that happens to be married." She craned her neck towards him.

"I like you. Not Riley. Besides I'll soon leave that Finn name completely for good." She turned around as he continued on.

"I like the sound of that," he whispered in her ear. The warm breath as he said those words brought a shiver down her spine. He then kissed the side of her neck going down.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers