Mending Wounds Ch. 12

Story Info
Buffy meets Angel's friends for dinner.
1.7k words
4
15.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

12

Thursday. Spike's at his desk and figured that Angel's been keeping this Buffy a mystery. He dialed Angel's number and got through with the doctor.

"Hey Spike, what's up?"

"Nothing much, here. I was wondering when are you planning for me to meet your Buffy. Do you think I'll scare her away?"

"Of course not. It just slipped my mind. Why do you have a day in mind?"

"Yeah, how about tomorrow night?"

"Sure. See you then." After they hung up the phone Angel realized that tomorrow was Friday and his last day with Buffy before he heads over to New York.

"How could I be so stupid? Buffy is going to be very disappointed. I was going to make this night special for us. I guess it'll have to be put on hold until I come back."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was excited that Friday night was just going to be the both of them. They won't have friends or family ruining this moment. She had the perfect outfit that she knew that Angel wouldn't be able to take his eyes off her. That was whole point of her buying that dress. She wanted Angel to hold onto her and never let her go. Since she was excited about her date with Angel, she decided to give him a call.

"Hello. Dr. McCallister speaking." She loved hearing the sound of his voice.

"Hey Angel." He smiled. He knew perfectly well by the sound of that sweet voice whose it was. It was his Buffy. Though he figured his Buffy will be disappointed with he's about to say.

"Buffy, I'm glad you called."

"I can't wait for Friday, how about you?"

"Well about Friday…"

"What is it Angel? Are you bailing out on me?"

"No, it's not that at all. It's just that Spike wanted to meet up with you and I said okay, but it's tomorrow." He was waiting for Buffy to scream, but instead she was silent.

"Oh. I thought that Friday would be our night. I mean since you're leaving for two whole weeks. I even bought a nice dress and matching underwear to go with it. I guess I'll just wear something else."

"No! No. Don't do that. I want to see you in your dress," he said excitedly. He couldn't believe what he told her. Now he knew for sure that when he saw her tomorrow, he'll know how she'll look and wonder what's underneath that dress.

"Okay, I'll wear the dress. I can't wait to meet Spike and his girlfriend. So I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait! Don't go. Buffy, please don't be mad at me. I have a favor to ask you. Could you stay at the apartment for me?"

"Sure. When do you want me there?"

"If you could drive me to the airport tomorrow and you'll have the apartment to yourself."

"Okay."

~*~*~*~*~*

Friday. Angel woke up feeling excited about his upcoming date with Buffy. Of course now things have turned around. So instead now he's going to be going on a double date with Spike. It's not that he didn't like Spike; it's just that he's going to New York for two weeks and won't be able to see Buffy. For Angel not seeing her two weeks will be like pure torture for him.

Xander stepped in and noticed Angel sitting behind his desk thinking or in Xander's case brooding. He wondered what could be consuming his friend's mind.

"Hey Angel, what's on your mind?" Angel looked up at him. 'Should I tell him about Buffy? If I do, what will his reaction be? I won't tell him unless Buffy feels it's right.'

"Nothing much. You know how it is with work and all. Cordelia seems to doing well. She told me that after this one, that she doesn't want anymore."

"Well that's great for Cordelia, but I want a huge family. Are you sure that you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

Darla knew about the medical conference in New York. Back when they were dating, Angel used to take her, but now that Buffy entered his life that maybe she'll be accompanying him. Though she figured that sweet, little Buffy wouldn't be leaving because of her divorce proceedings. So Darla had her wicked way to get Angel. She knew that after her plan, Angel would be back holding her in his arms.

~*~*~*~*~*

Riley meanwhile figured that he'd use sue Buffy for alimony. After all he suffered and his plan was to cut Buffy completely dry. If the doctor was going to take care of her, she didn't need any money. All he wanted now was for Buffy to regret ever leaving him and then marry Darla. He figured after the divorce things will be clear and Darla will become his wife. He wanted the house and everything that was in it.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was getting ready for her double date with Spike and his girlfriend. She wondered what Angel's friend was like. She quickly got dressed in her black silk dress that reached her knee with matching black heels. She applied minimal make up and her favorite perfume. As she looked herself, she knew perfectly well that Angel was going to have a hard time thinking straight. It was after all his last night before he was off to New York.

"Well if I have to suffer, so does he."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was driving towards Buffy's place and still couldn't believe what an idiot he was to accept Spike's invitation. Somehow he had the feeling that he's going to regret setting this double date. When he heard Buffy's voice telling him about the dress with matching underwear, he knew that she was probably going to look stunning. As he made it to the door and rang the bell, Joyce Summers answered the door.

"Angel, it's so great to see you. I'll call Buffy for you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Summers." He entered the house and sat on the couch.

~*~*~*~*~*

As Buffy came downstairs she made sure she was quiet enough to make a grand entrance for Angel.

"Angel," she said softly. Angel looked up.

"Buffy. My you look so beautiful." She smiled. She did look beautiful. The black dress accentuated the curves of her body down to a cue. The sight of her nearly took his breath away. All thoughts of Spike and Dru went out the door. He so wished that tonight would be their night. 'I'm such an idiot. A fool. How am I going to be able to take my hands off her? If I could only change things around.'

Buffy looked him over. He was gorgeous as always. She loved the way his brown eyes were looking right through her. She had him good. 'Well he's the one that decided to bring his friend on our date. I can tell that he likes the dress. Or maybe he's possibly thinking what it'd be like to be all alone. He'll just have to suffer. I'm definitely going to enjoy making him suffer.'

"So are we ready to meet up with Spike and his girlfriend? Unless you changed your mind about not going." He groaned. She knew perfectly well what she was doing to him.

"Yeah, let's go." She giggled. Though as soon his hand made contact with her dress, she shivered at his touch. 'Oh, boy. I have to control myself around him.' Angel smiled. He knew that even though he was going to suffer. She was going to have her fair share as well.

~*~*~*~*~*

They made it to the restaurant in no time and waited for Spike and Dru to arrive.

"So, what's the name of Spike's girlfriend? Or for that matter, what is Spike like?"

"Spike's girlfriend's name is Drusilla. As for Spike himself, he's had a way with everything. You'll see what I mean."

"It's too bad that I can't stay over tonight," she said smiling wickedly.

"Don't even remind me." Before Buffy had a chance to reply Spike walked on over with Dru by his side.

"Hey Angel. Oh and this beautiful cutie must be Buffy," he said taking her hand and kissing the back of her palm.

"Thank you." Angel looked over at Spike.

"Buffy, I'd like you to meet Drusilla and the charmer is Spike."

"Nice meeting the both of you." They all sat down and talked amongst themselves. As they were chatting away, they all were finding out things about one another.

"So Spike is there anything that you can say to embarrass my Angel?" Buffy so wanted to know if there wasn't any little tormenting thing that she could find out about her boyfriend.

"Well he does have a nickname," he said smiling at Angel.

"Nickname. Oh, how cute," she said facing Angel. Angel didn't like where this was leading. He didn't want Buffy to know his nickname. It was childish and stupid.

"Spike, don't tell her. Please man I'm begging you. Don't tell her," Angel said pleadingly.

"Come on Angel. What kind of friend would I be, if I didn't tell her?"

"You'd be a great friend if you didn't," he said through gritted teeth.

"His nickname is Peaches." Buffy started laughing and then everyone joined in except for Angel. Buffy looked over his way and stopped laughing to speak to him.

"Angel, I think it's a cute name. So don't get mad at him okay. I was curious and I wanted to know." He looked at her and smiled. He then laid his hand on her thigh leaving it there for the remainder evening at the restaurant. His hand just kept gliding up and down the sheer fabric of her dress, which caused Buffy shivers throughout her body. Angel figured that since she laughed about his nickname, that she'd make her miss his touch when he leaves for two weeks. She loved the sensation of his hand touching her thigh, but yet it was distracting her at times when Spike or Dru was talking to her. She looked over at him and whispered in his ear.

"You know that's not fair Angel. If you keep it up, I might not be accountable for my actions and have you tied up and never head to New York tomorrow." She then kissed his cheek. He looked at her. 'I probably wouldn't mind if you did.'

angel13
angel13
24 Followers