Mending Wounds Ch. 16

Story Info
Buffy welcomes Angel back.
1k words
4.6
14.8k
1
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

16

Angel's flight back to Sunnydale was a long six hours, but he couldn't wait to see Buffy. She was on his mind constantly and especially after that nice dream that he had. He definitely wanted it to come true. As he headed to get his luggage he thought he'd see Buffy. 'Maybe she has a surprise for me.'

He made his way to his apartment and opened the door to smell vanilla. He knew Buffy was around, but didn't know exactly where.

"Buffy, where are you?"

"I'm in your room. Follow the rose petals on the floor." He dropped his bags at the doorway and followed the trail of red rose petal until he reached his door. As he opened the door, the sight of Buffy standing in a floor length black silk nightgown with a right slit that reached her mid thigh. Her hair was swept up and she had the most beautiful smile on her face.

"You like what you see?"

"Definitely." She walked towards him until she linked her arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much." She then leaned her head as Angel leaned his down toward hers. Their lips met and she let her tongue dart out on his lips until she parted them open. As her tongue swirled with his, Angel's hands held her securely at the waist and walked towards the bed. As Angel fell with Buffy on top of him, he kicked off his shoes and released their kiss. He looked into her green eyes and then shut them again.

"Angel, wake up! Your not suppose to be tired before we make love. That's for afterwards." Angel didn't stir. He just kept on sleeping.

"Great the minute he gets home to make love to me, is the minute he falls asleep on me. Well there's a bright side to this, he's home." She laid her head on his shoulder and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel woke up with a weight on his shoulder and looked over and spotted her. His Buffy. She looked so beautiful asleep. 'Oh, way to go Angel, she had plans for a romantic welcome home celebration and you slept on her.' He figured he needed to make it to her so he proceeded on by tilting her chin up and kissed her, as he let go and whimpered.

"Hey." She placed a hand on her head and felt her hair was a mess.

"Awe, I need to get up and go to the bathroom. I must look horrible." She moved to get up, but Angel pulled her back down.

"You look beautiful." She thought about his comment for a while before she answered.

"Okay." She went back in his embrace.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I thought we were going to have our own private celebration." She blushed.

"I tried, but you didn't move at all. You still want to?"

"Why don't I show you," he said smiling wickedly. She knew what he was getting at.

His lips went back to hers again. As his tongue found its entryway inside her mouth, he lightly massaged his with hers. As he moved down her chin, he nibbled her lower lip tasting the vanilla that intoxicated his senses. His journey went downwards onto her neck lightly nibbling on her skin. Buffy had her eyes closed. Lips parted open and her fingers grasping the hairs at the nape of his neck. Angel's hands glided up and black silk fabric from her waist to the sides of her breasts. The feel of his hands on her body making the slightest touch caused shivers running up and down spine. The funny thing was that it was just the beginning of his touches on her body. His hands cupped her breasts squeezing them ever so gently. Buffy's fingers found the buttons on his and started to unbutton them, but she was getting furious and tore the shirt open with the buttons flying off.

"Hey! That was my favorite shirt."

"I'll buy you another one," she said smiling. She then went down kissing Angel's stopping for a minute to grab a nipple and licking it. Then she went on kissing him until she reached the waistband of his pants. As she started to undo his belt Angel placed his hand on hers.

"What's wrong? You don't want me no more?" she said innocently.

"Nothing, I do want you. Just let me do this." He quickly got out of his pants and boxers and went right back to her.

"I think it's time you get out of this." He placed his fingers at the straps and slid them down her bare shoulders moving toward her sides. Angel moved quickly and took off the rest of her gown. When he looked back down she had no panties on. His body became hard by the sight of her nude body. She was his goddess.

Buffy looked up into his brown eyes and felt as if her was looking intently at her. As if he was looking at her thoroughly being able to see her soul. It almost frightened her, but she loved him. She looked down at him and gazed at his chest and loved to see how sculpted and chiseled it was. Though her eyes looked a bit further down and noticed how his erection was protruding. 'There's nothing small about him. Riley sure was much smaller than him. Bad Buffy.'

Angel leaned onto his elbows not wanting to crush her petite form and kissed her again. He looked at her once more.

"Are you sure about this?" He was hoping that she'd say yes. He just didn't know how long to hold his urges.

"Make love to me Angel." He took his knee to part her legs open and gently placed himself inside of her. Both of them let out a low moan. As Angel entered inside Buffy, she felt so tight as if she was a virgin and not a married woman. As he thrust in and out of her, Buffy's inner muscles loosened and relaxed with Angel's ministrations. Both lovers kept on moaning each other's names. The tension of their orgasm was reaching its peak and had finally come. As Angel moved over, he pulled Buffy towards him and kissed her head.

"Buffy."

"Yeah," she said looking up. 'Now is your chance to tell her how you feel. So don't mess up.'

"I love you," he said smiling.

"I love you, too." She then kissed his shoulder.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers