Mending Wounds Ch. 19

Story Info
Angel goes to see Buffy at work.
1k words
3.6
15.6k
1
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

19

It was Friday and Angel was headed to the local gym. He needed to vent out some energy. He figured working out would make him forget about Buffy. As he lifted the weights and flexed his muscles on his arms, all his thoughts were on his girlfriend. He missed seeing her pretty smile, kissing those sweet lips and holding her in his arms. He needed to see her so badly. He knew no matter what, he'd see Buffy after his workout.

Time went by Angel kept on working out until he noticed a man approaching him. It was Riley. 'Oh, great, what does he want?'

"Angel, so how is Buffy? Have you seen her lately?" Riley said snidely. He knew perfectly well that Angel made no contact with Buffy.

"You know I haven't seen her."

"Speaking of Buffy, how is that bitch? Does she moan and scream out your name when you fuck her?" Angel was furious. He couldn't believe how Riley had the nerve to call Buffy a bitch in front of him. So Angel took all the anger that consumed him and punched Riley in the face. He landed on the floor. He punched him once more and spoke to him.

"Don't you ever call her that again? Oh, and my sex life with Buffy has no concern with you whatsoever." He stormed off and headed towards the showers.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was still in the court when the judge voted in her favor at the trial.

"Oh, thank you so much," said Tracey Morgan.

"No problem. Just take care of yourself. If you need any help you know where to call me."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel somehow made his way to Buffy's law firm. His mind drifted away from her, but after Riley calling her a bitch, he had to see her. As he made his way to her office, he stopped over and spoke to her secretary.

"Hello, I was wondering is Buffy Summers was in?"

"Sure. Hold on." Buffy's secretary, Jill connected through to Buffy.

"Yes Jill."

"Mrs. Finn, you have a man here to see you."

"Did he leave a name?"

"No, but I'll ask. Sir, what's your name?"

"Could you tell her that's its friend?"

"He said that he's friend of yours." Buffy wondered what man would claim. She knew that if it was Xander, he's say his name. 'Could it be Angel? Oh, I hope its Angel! Please let it be Angel.'

"Could you describe him for me?"

"Okay." Jill thought that Buffy was asking for a strange request, but obliged anyway.

"He's tall, good looking well built, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He also has a nice smile." Buffy heard everything Jill had mentioned as far as she was concerned that was Angel's description. She just needed to know one more thing.

"Could you make him talk on the phone please?"

"Okay." She handed Angel the phone. Angel couldn't believe that Buffy made her secretary describe him on the phone.

"Hey Buffy," he said huskily. Her heart melted right away. She felt like she as a puddle of water just hearing his voice. It had been so long since she heard his beautiful voice.

"Hey," she finally answered back. Angel handed the phone back to Jill.

"You can let him in. Oh, and Jill you can go home early today. See you Monday."

"Thank you. You can go right in sir."

"Thanks," he winked and smiled at her.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy heard a knock on her door and knew perfectly well that it was Angel on the other end.

"Come in." Angel entered wearing a white tank top, black track pants with buttons on the sides and sneakers. His hair was still wet from the shower at the gym. When Buffy looked up at him she just smiled.

"Friend, huh? Why didn't you just say name?"

"Maybe I wanted to surprise you," he said walking towards her. He leaned against her desk.

"Maybe? So why are you here besides surprising me?"

"I ran into someone. Riley."

"Riley! What did he want? Did he say something to you?" she asked concerned.

"What did he say now?"

"He called you a bitch. So I decked him." She looked down at his hands and noticed his right hand was red and looked to be swollen.

"Oh, you're hurt," she said looking at his hand in hers.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt." He then winced in pain. She lifted his hand to her lips and kissed each of his knuckles delicately. All in the while she was kissing him her eyes never left his and he smiled at her. She held his hand gently and lifted herself and Angel bent down to kiss each other on the lips.

"Feel much better," she said after releasing the kiss.

"Definitely." She moved away and started to walk when Angel stopped her.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to get you some ice and bandages for that hand."

"Buffy, it's okay. It'll heal soon."

"No way. I'm going to mend your wounds for you." She headed over to the icebox and then headed back to her desk for her first aid kit. She made Angel sit down and she sat on his lap.

"I never knew this was how they treated a patient with an injury."

"Well Nurse Buffy has her own set of rules. She only does this for one particular person only. Her Angel," she said smiling. She let the ice cube graze over his swollen red knuckles. After a few moments, Buffy dried his hand placed some ointment and bandaged his hand up.

"There you go. Now rest that hand of yours. So what do I get in return for my services?"

"Kiss me?"

"Finally something I want to do." She leaned her head up and kissed him. His injured hand placed on her back holding her close to him not wanting to let go. As the kiss deepened between them Angel let his tongue parting her lips open letting his tongue find hers lightly massaging it.

"I missed you," she said parting from their kiss.

"I missed you, too. I just had to see you even if it was for a little while."

"I feel the same way. Let's go home." Angel was a bit confused as to where home was. 'Did she want to come with me? Or did she want me to drop her off?'

"Buffy, when you meant home, your talking about your place right?"

"Of course not silly. Your place," she said like an innocent schoolgirl. Angel groaned while Buffy giggled.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers