Mending Wounds Ch. 24

Story Info
The future for Buffy and Angel.
1.8k words
5
16.2k
1
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

24

Buffy was shocked to hear that he owned a house. It amazed her.

"You have a house! Why didn't you tell me this before?" she exclaimed.

"I didn't tell you because, I never took anyone here. I was waiting for the right woman to come along," he said smiling.

"That would be me right?" she said shyly.

"Yeah, that would be you." He took her by the hand and opened the door to let themselves in. As they entered the beautifully decorated home, Buffy walked toward the sofa and sat down.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." He quickly kissed her and headed towards the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*

When Angel was in the kitchen, Buffy was looking around and noticed Angel good taste in his furniture. 'He must have had his mother's advice. It definitely has a woman's touch.'

Angel stepped out with a bottle of champagne and two flute glasses in his hand. He smiled at the sight of his girlfriend. Now she was his fiancée now. As he approached her, she looked up and smiled.

"That was fast." He popped the bottle opened it, poured the champagne into the two flutes in his hand and handed one to his Buffy.

"Here's to us. To new beginnings and more memories to come."

"To us." They sipped the champagne and looked intently at one another. Their gazes that were sent from that short distance showed passion, love and a sense of devotion that radiated between them. Angel took both their champagne glasses and set them on the table. He leaned in closer; he placed his hands and cupped her cheeks. He then kissed her forehead, both her eyelids, both sides of her cheeks, her nose and then her lips. As the kiss deepened both their lips parted out and let their tongues guided their way to one another. While this was going on Angel let his hand slip in and cup her breasts, which she moaned into his mouth. It seemed like an eternity since he touched her there. He smiled against her lips. His lips wandered its journey along the nape of her neck and then her shoulders. Angel stopped and looked at his Buffy. Her mouth was parted and her eyes were closed. She quickly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Why'd you stop? Change your mind?"

"Dance with me." As the song was playing on the CD player Angel held his Buffy closely in his arms. She wrapped one arm around his waist. She inhaled the scent of his cologne and knew this was where she supposes to be. Angel kissed the top of her head and moved to lift her chin so he could see those hazel eyes that he loves so much.

It's undeniable

that we should be together

It's unbelievable

how I used to say that I'd fall never

The basis is need to know

if you don't know just how I feel

Then let me show you now that I'm for real

If all things in time

time will reveal

Yeah...

One - you're like a dream come true

Two - just wanna be with you

Three - Girl its plain to see

that you're the only one for me

Four - repeat steps one through three

Five - make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

then I'll start back at one...

So Incredible

the way things work themselves out

And all emotional

once you know that its all about, hey

And undesirable

for us to be apart

Never would of made it very far

Cause you know you got the keys to my heart

One - you're like a dream come true

Two - just wanna be with you

Three - Girl its plain to see

that you're the only one for me

Four - repeat steps one through three

Five - make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

then I'll start back at one...

Say farewell to the dark of night

I see the coming of the sun

I feel like a little child

whose life has just begun

You came and breathed new life

Into this lonely heart of mine

You threw out the life line

just in the nick of time...

One - you're like a dream come true

Two - just wanna be with you

Three - Girl its plain to see

that you're the only one for me

Four - repeat steps one through three

Five - make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

then I'll start back at one...

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"Well you could always show me again," she said rubbing against his body. He groaned.

"You are insatiable Buffy Summers."

"Isn't that what you like about me," she said huskily. He laughed and picked her up in his arms and laid her against his shoulder. As Angel made his way up the stairs, Buffy started pounding on his back.

"Angel, let me down." He smacked her butt.

"No. And you better stop that if you know what's good for you."

"What your gonna do? Your gonna tie me up and never let me out of the house?"

"Actually I might do that," he grinning.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Did you have to tie me up?"

"Well you did suggest it. So I thought it was my sacred duty as your fiancé to agree with your wishes," he said wickedly. He looked down at her with those brown eyes and kept on smiling. She swatted him on the chest. He grabbed her wrist and started kissing along the way and pulled her closer into his embrace until their lips met for a kiss.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife. Soon you'll be having my children," he said placing his hands on her stomach. He took one of his hands and drew lazy circles against her abdomen. She started to giggle at his touch. She was always sensitive to his touches especially in her belly.

"I can't wait for you to be my husband."

~*~*~*~*~*

10 years later July 27, 2020

Buffy and Angel have been happily married with two children. Her law firm with Willow was doing great. Angel still worked at Sunnydale General, but apparently there was no sign of Darla or Riley for that matter. She left with Riley and was reportedly in Iowa. Willow Anne McCallister, Buffy and Angel's five-year-old daughter was making her way to the living room. She was on the lookout for her Daddy to rescue her from the clutches of her brother Alex, who was named after his godfather Xander. He was three years older than his little sister.

"Daddy, Daddy, Alex hit me," she said pouting. She was dressed up in a pink dress with ruffles and her blonde hair was done in pigtails. He lifted her up in his arms and laid her down on the sofa.

"Show Daddy, so he can kiss it and make it all better." Alex and Annie were constantly fighting. Even though he always stood up for her in front of other boys, but when they were home it was impossible at times to keep them apart.

"Here Daddy." She showed her father the red patch on top of her hand. Angel picked up her little chubby hand and gently kissed on her bruise. He made sure that when he kissed her hand that he didn't hurt her. He looked up at and noticed the same green eyes just like his Buffy.

"Feel better Annie?"

"Yes, thank you Daddy." She leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Alex Patrick McCallister, come down here right now." Alex heard his father's tone of voice and knew he was in trouble. He quickly made his way downstairs and spotted his sister and their father. His sister was very manipulative. She was Daddy's girl. She was his little angel. Whatever she would do Angel would come to her defense. He hated his sister at this point.

"Yeah, Dad," he said quietly. His head went down afterwards.

"Did you hurt your sister?" He nodded his head.

"Why?"

" 'Cause she took my toy car away and won't give it back to me." The eight-year-old brown haired, brown-eyed boy was a little version of his father. He had the same attitude as his father and tended to be to himself at times. Though when someone messed with his stuff, especially his toys no one got in his way. He didn't want to get in trouble with his father.

Angel turned and faced his daughter. Annie knew perfectly well what she had done.

"Annie, is it true?"

"Yes, Daddy, but I promise not to do it again," she said pouting. She wrapped her little arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. She knew that her father would fall for this act. Her mother always did that and he always gave in. 'Why does she have to look like her mother so much? She uses the same mannerisms and has her blonde hair. Oh, I so blame this on Buffy.'

"Okay, but you have to give back your brother's toy." She nodded. Alex was looking at the interaction between the two and looked at his sister. She stuck out her little tongue at him. Annie thought her father wasn't looking.

"Annie, behave. Your Aunt Willow is coming over and so is Uncle Xander. Your cousins are coming along with them."

"Yea!" they both said.

Buffy entered the room and noticed both of her children were happy and weren't fighting.

~*~*~*~*~*

As everyone headed towards the backyard Buffy held Angel back. Angel wondered what could be the reason.

"What is it honey?" he asked concerned. She wondered how to tell her husband the great news.

"I guess there's no other way to tell you this. I'm pregnant." He smiled, leaned down and kissed her.

"Well as your personal physician and husband, I suggest that we head upstairs to have a private celebration," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"But we can't just go upstairs and leave our friends and plus your friends are coming later on as well."

"Trust me, they won't miss us." As if someone from up above knew what they have planned, their daughter yelled out for her father.

"Daddy! Are you coming?" Angel groaned. His daughter had such great timing. He turned and looked at his little girl.

"Annie, sweetie Mommy isn't feeling too well, so Daddy's gonna sleep with her okay," he said kneeling before her.

"Okay. Mommy, I hope you feel better. But you promise to read me a bedtime story before I go to sleep?"

"Yes. Now go have some fun with your cousins and don't bother your brother." She giggled and hugged her father and then left.

"Angel, how could you lie to her like that?" She hit his chest.

"It wasn't easy, but I couldn't actually tell her the truth either. I'll race you upstairs," he said with an evil gleam in his brown eyes. Buffy ran passed him leaving Angel with the view of her behind. As she reached the top step, she looked down and noticed that her husband was still there.

"You're not coming?"

"I'm coming."

The End

angel13
angel13
24 Followers