Menial Task Ch. 02

Story Info
Working for a raise.
1.5k words
4
9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers

This is part three of a story personally written for a fellow lit member. I am publishing with her consent in the hope that others may enjoy it as much as her.

Enjoy!

*

I motion for the door and you look at me a little startled. "I can't go out there like this!" You gasp. I grin at you then check my watch.

"It's almost time for lunch anyway. You're coming back to mine. We can get cleaned up and then discuss that raise."

Your eyes light up, I'm not sure whether its because of the raise or the invite back to mine. You tie your blouse around you at the waist, the cum covering your breasts turns it see through, but does make it stick to them. You hitch your skirt down just over the curve of your ass, the trail of dripped semen visible on your thigh.

Leaving your bra in the cupboard I let you go first, staring at your ass as you walk ahead of me. The route to the car park means we avoid most of the other staff, but the chance that you'll be seen, near nude and covered in my cum turns me on and I can feel life returning to my cock.

5 minutes later and we're on the way to my apartment, your skirt has ridden over the curve of your buttocks and you're opening your blouse. Your breasts, still glistening and sticky with my cum bounce got the ruts in the road, turning me on further.

"You'd better not make my seat sticky..." I half joke and see you cross your legs, trying to contain the juices that are wanting to flow from your aroused pussy.

When we get to mine you're barely wearing your clothes at all, what's left of them and they are discarded as soon as we're through the front door. I pin you to the wall, hands held behind your back and kiss you hard, grinding my crotch into your naked body. Your breasts are mashed into my chest and I can almost feel your hard nipples through my shirt.

I drag you to the bathroom and run the bath. Letting the steam from the hot water fill the space and the bubbles conceal the surface I strip down too. Your eyes go straight to my now throbbing dick as I pull your head back by your long hair. I kiss your neck, your collar bone, lower over your sticky breasts and take a nipple into my mouth. Sucking softly I can taste the saltiness of my cum on them.

You start to feel more and more aroused and I feel your hands find my ass, squeezing it hard, grinding my thick cock against you between us. I slowly push you back and you get the hint to get into the bath. I follow you in and sit opposite you. Slowly we clean each other off, you needing it more than me, but in the process my hands are all over you as much as yours are over me.

The large swell of your breasts is too alluring and I crawl up to you, my rock hard cock trailing up your stomach and between your breasts. You sit up slightly so they are out of the water, the thickness of my shaft filling your deep cleavage.

Grabbing your glorious orbs I mould them around my cock and slowly start to slide it up and down. Massaging your breasts, feeling your nipples harden in the palms of my hands I start to fuck your cleavage. Harder and harder, my balls running up and down your body with each thrust.

You bring your hands to replace mine on your breasts, squeezing the life out of my cock between them as I pull your head down. At this angle you can just about get the tip of my dick into your mouth with each thrust and I motion that this is the right decision.

The warm lather from the bubbles, mixed with the softness of your flesh and the sucking of the fat, purple head of my cock is almost too much. With a thrust forward I bury as much of my pulsating cock into your mouth as I can, letting you suck hard, then pulling it out and resuming the best titty fuck I can ever remember.

You can feel my balls swell as I get closer and closer to cumming and I take control again of your huge breasts. Faster and faster I fuck them until I groan out loud. You open your mouth just in time for it to catch the first spurt of my cum. I slide my cock down your deep cleavage and empty the rest of my warm semen there, filling it, watching it run down between your breasts and into to the water.

Leaning back I scoop some up in my hands and feed it to you. You hungrily accept it and lick my fingers clean. Spent, I motion for you to lay against me, your back to me. I surreptitiously start stroking your breasts once again as they bob in the water. My fingertips pinching your nipples, tugging on them gently.

I feel your ass grinding against my used penis as you mew softly to my touch. You lean back against me further, your neck exposed to my lips and teeth. I kiss and bite it softly as one of my hands trails down over your slippery body. Lower and lower until you jerk against me, my fingertips finding your clit.

Swirling them around it, rubbing harder I sense your already close to orgasm, but I do not let up. If you want a raise then you'll have to do as I want. Opening up your pussy with my fingers I slide two in easily, my thumb still massaging your throbbing clit. You arch yor back so that your crotch is out of the water as I continue working your pussy with my hand. My other is still groping, squeezing, pinching, massaging yor breasts as you get more and more worked up.

Biting yor neck as I thrust my fingers deep inside you I feel you clench them with your pussy as you cum for me. While you orgasm over my hand, panting heavily, you haven't noticed I've pulled the plug. All the water drains away as you cum for me, also not noticing that my cock has sprung to life once again. The feeling of your orgasming body pressed against mine just too much for me.

I grab your thighs with my strong hands and force them apart, hooking your knees over the edges of the bath. Your crotch is lifted slightly from the new position and I waste no time in sinking my thick cock deep inside you from under you. You squeal once again as yo feel your pussy opened up by my thrusting cock.

I revel in the feeling of your hot wet pussy surrounding my cock. Gripping your hips I pull you harder and harder down on my hard shaft as I thrust up. We make a loud splashing noise in the remnants of the water, but this isn't what I want. Pulling you off me I stand up and pull you out of the bath. Before yo can ask what's going on I have you bent over the tub, yor ass sticking up and towards me.

Without a second thought I grab the base of my dick and guide it to your hot, wet pussy. Slamming it into you hard I start to fuck you from behind. This is not the slow, subtle sex from just now, it's now pure animal lust. I need to be inside you, I need to feel your breasts in my hands. You grip the edge of the bath hard as your large breasts swing freely. I reach around you and squeeze them hard, pulling your body back against my fucking penis.

Harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Fucking you relentlessly. Regretfully I take one hand from your amazing breasts and reach down to strum your clit in time with my thrusting. This time I want us to cum together. As I start to stroke and flick your clit you start to scream softly with each breath, pushing back against me as best you can.

You get closer and closer to the edge and just as you scream at me that you're going to cum I feel my balls tighten one more time. With your loudest scream yet you cum hard all over my cock. I feel your juices leaking out between your legs, over my balls as I pump more cum into you than I thought possible after what we've done today.

Holding your hips now I keep myself inside you as deep as I can while I empty my balls up inside you... Once we're both done, weak at the knees we collapse on the floor. A wet, exhausted mess. Grabbing a towel I cover the both of us, your heavy breathing pushing your large soapy breasts against me.

"You perform well, but if you will take long lunches how can I give you a raise?" I ask grinning....

Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers