Men's Paradise Ep. 02

Story Info
Practically a demi-virge.
2.2k words
4.26
63.2k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men's Paradise: Practically a demi-virge

6 months had passed since my trip to our neighboring country where I had the pleasure of deflowering that sweet young thing. With my vacation coming up, I decided to visit again. As you may have read my earlier account I will not repeat about the tiring journey that I have to make to get to this neighboring country.

If you have not read my earlier account, do read 'Men's Paradise: A mother sells her daughter's virginity to settle debts' under the Non Consent/Reluctance category, and you will find out for yourself the punishing traveling that I have to make before I find myself in this men's paradise.

I decided to stay at the same hotel and in no time I found that the check-in process was completed and a hotel-boy was leading me to my room. As I was fumbling for a tip for him, the hotel-boy broadly smiled and asked whether I wanted a girl.

In response, I asked him whether Boon, the hotel-boy who had been so helpful during my previous trip, was around.

"Oh! You know Boon. You want to see him? I will find him and tell him to come and see you." he replied. Taking the tip that I was extending to him, he left my room.

About 10 minutes later, there were a couple of raps on my door. When I opened it, I found Boon smiling and greeting me, "Brother! You are visiting us again. Welcome!"

I closed the door as he came in and waved him to a chair. Pouring him a glass of beer, I asked how he was. "Can't complain," he replied and went on to ask, "Are you looking for another virgin?" When I nodded, he said, "Give me half an hour and I will see whether there are any." Finishing his beer, he left.

A half hour went by with no sign of Boon returning. But just then there were a couple of raps on my door. When I opened it, Boon came in and apologetically told me, "Sorry, Brother, but you have come a bit too late. We had 3 in town but they have all been deflowered as many guests have come over. In fact you missed the last one by just 1 day." He continued, "Stay a week and we will get new ones. Got time?"

It was my vacation but I was hesitant about waiting a week in town. Shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head, I told him, "Have time but to wait a week will be a bit too much."

Getting up to leave, he said, "Sorry! Can't help you then this time. Maybe better luck the next time you come over."

Not wanting to waste the weekend stay that I had already paid for, I said to Boon, "Actually I prefer a virgin but since there are none, is the one deflowered last night available?"

Boon replied, "Brother! That should not be a problem," and continued to say, "You won't regret getting her. She's pretty and young. Wait for a while and I will go and get her for you."

About 15 minutes later I heard a couple of knocks on my door and when I opened it, Boon was standing there with a slim pretty girl. I waved them into the room and Boon asked the girl to take a seat. "You like what you see?" he asked.

I took a good look at the girl and nodded. "How much will I have to pay for her?" I asked.

To which Boon replied, "The standard rate over here for second-time with a girl who has just been deflowered is $150."

Turning to the girl, Boon started to speak to her in their own lingo for quite a few minutes. Translating Boon told me, "Her name is Leng and she is going to be 19 in a few months time. This is only her fourth day in town." And he continued saying, "And you know what - that old man who deflowered her was so over-excited that he only lasted long enough to break her. After that he tried again and again but just could not get it up anymore after that one time. So Brother, Leng is as near a virgin as a girl can possibly be. Take her and you won't regret."

Taking yet another good look at her, I decided and taking the money from my wallet I gave it to Boon. As he got up to leave I slipped him a tip. Thanking me, he spoke to the girl and when I looked at him he translated, "I told Leng that you are a kind man and told her to work hard and make you happy." Boon then left my room, closing the door after himself.

I sat on the edge of the bed and tried to speak to Leng, She looked puzzled. I knew that she had to be struggling trying to understand what I was trying to say to her. When I complemented with hand signals, it helped as she got up and came nearer to me as I had asked. I patted the area of the bed near to me and got her to understand that I wanted her seated there. She nervously complied but avoided eye-contact. I patted her shoulder and told her to relax.

In response to my questions, which I had to repeat quite a few times, I learned that: her father was a truck-driver, her mother had passed away and she had 3 younger sisters. I also learned that her father needed money for surgery. She told me that a neighbor had told her that as she was still a virgin, selling her virginity in a brothel would be the quickest way to raise the amount required as there were always customers who were willing to pay well for the pleasure of breaking-in a new girl.

When I asked about her deflowering the previous day, her eyes glistened with tears. I learned that she still felt sore from the old man's penetration. Apparently it was all pain and no pleasure for her. I told myself that I had to help make her second sexual experience more pleasant for her.

I got up and got her to get up as well. Lifting the hem of her T-shirt, I took it off. I then started taking off her jeans. In no time, she was standing in front of me wearing only her bra and her panties. Stroking her shoulder I unhooked and removed her bra and then got her panties down to her ankles. Applying pressure on her knees, I got her to lift her legs and step out of her panties.

There she was standing naked in front of me. And she was really pretty with her fair complexion and flowing black shoulder-length hair. Her breasts were quite modest but were tipped with pinkish nipples and light brown areolas.

In a flash, I took off my T-shirt, my trousers and my briefs. When Leng caught sight of my rigid throbbing penis, she gasped and muttered "But you are bigger than that old man! And it was already so painful with him." As she started to sob, I stroked her hair, comforted her and told her that I would be gentle and try not to hurt her. I decided to take my time and try to make it as painless and pleasurable for her as I possibly could.

Using her lingo and accompanying hand signals, I got Leng to understand that I wanted her to suck me. She covered her mouth and repeatedly shook her head but eventually acquiesced with reluctance when I persisted.

I sat on the edge of the bed and got Leng to sit, on the floor, between my opened thighs. With my penis throbbing in front of her, Leng closed her eyes and her mouth. I held onto her head and using my thumbs to press her cheeks, I got her to open her mouth to allow my penis to enter.

Telling her to be careful not to bite, I started to teach her how to suck. It took some time and effort but gradually Leng learnt how to suck without the occasional accidental nipping of my penis. As I was getting hornier by the minute, I removed my penis as I did not want to ejaculate into her mouth.

Placing my hands under her armpits, I helped Leng to stand up. Then getting her to lie down, I positioned her so that her bottom was at the edge of the bed and her legs were dangling over its side. When she saw me admiring her firm youthful body, she automatically covered her breasts with one arm and covered her crotch with her other hand. As I saw her chest starting to heave, I smiled and told her to relax.

I sat by her side, moved her arm and started to fondle and squeeze her breasts. When I went on to gently flicking her nipples, she started to squirm and whimper. After a few minutes of continued ministrations, her whimpers changed to soft moans as her nipples hardened. When I started to gently pinch her areolas as well, she started panting. I continued and she started to moan louder and louder and her body started to shudder.

I saw her vulva starting to flutter and when I moved a hand down, she willingly spread her legs apart. I located her clitoris and started to gently rub it. Her shuddering increased as I continued. Another few minutes and she suddenly groaned as her stomach and vulva shook with the grips of orgasm. I was happy that for her second sexual experience I had succeeded in giving her some pleasure and started to prepare myself for my own fun.

As I had no way of knowing whether that old man deflowerer was disease-free, I rolled a condom onto my throbbing penis. Then I got between her splayed legs and spreading her labia with my thumbs, I got my penis lodged at the entrance of her vagina. On contact, her eyes sprang open and her legs automatically clamped shut.

Applying gentle pressure, I got her legs apart again, re-lodged the head of my penis at the entrance of her vagina and as I inched it forward, her face showed painful grimaces and again she started to whimper. When I was finally fully in, I stopped to allow her vagina to adapt to my penis. Then I started to gently fuck her and believe me, though not a virgin, her vagina could hardly have been tighter.

As I continued thrusting in and out ever more energetically, her breathing became heavier and heavier and I could feel her body responding. Sensing a rush towards climax, I started to ram in and out in earnest and all of a sudden, we simultaneously groaned as our bodies shuddered with the pleasures of orgasmic release.

I collapsed onto her and as our breathing slowly returned to normal I asked whether it was good for her. Shyly, she nodded as her eyes creased with a satisfied languid smile.

We got up to shower together. Here I must admit that I just could not resist again fondling and playing with her. And to cut a long story short, we ended up having an enjoyable second standing fuck under the shower. That was certainly a new experience for me and I am sure also for her.

After dinner, I called for Boon to take her home. Slipping her a generous tip, I gave her a good-bye kiss and handed her over to Boon.

I then settled in for a fully relaxed and satiated sleep. Early the next morning, I had breakfast and before leaving managed to exchange mobile phone numbers with Boon.

I will not bore you with details of the tiring and punishing return journey except to say that as I was nearing my home-town, my mobile phone rang. To my surprise it was Boon at the other end. He told me that he would call again later when he learned that I had yet to reach home.

And just as I stepped into my house, Boon called again and this was what he said, "Brother; I think you will be surprised that just shortly after you left that old lady came to see me again...." Interrupting him, I asked "Which old lady are you talking about?"

In response, Boon answered, "The mother who came with her virgin daughter when you came over about half a year back, remember?"

"Why did she see you?" I asked.

And his answer was, "She needs money again as her old man is sick again and she asked whether you are interested in her younger daughter. Are you?"

"Of course! How do we proceed?" I responded.

Boon laughed and said, "Brother; just come back over and meet up with the old lady and everything can be arranged."

In response, I told Boon, "Please tell her to wait for me. I will get back as soon as I can arrange the transport."

Her sister's virginity as well! Surely, I had to return.