Men's Paradise Ep. 04

Story Info
With their virginity taken, sexually the sisters awaken.
5.5k words
4.58
48.1k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men's Paradise, Men's Paradise Episode 02 and Men's Paradise Episode 03 will provide the context for this current episode.


On seeing Lily's shy nod to joining us for the rest of that day and night, Jasmine rolled over and moved into a kneeling position, with surprising agility, considering that I had just deflowered her minutes ago.

She gave her sister a tight hug while repeatedly murmuring "Thank you. Thank you, sister."

Having dressed, I picked up a towel and gave it to Jasmine to wrap around herself.

Then feeling rather peckish, I asked the girls what they would like for lunch. After a few moments of to-and-fro discussion, we decided on the food to be ordered and I telephoned Boon. I was told that delivery would take about 20 minutes.

I was about to put the telephone down, when a thought came to my mind triggering me to ask Boon to purchase a couple of nightdresses for Lily and Jasmine. I detected a bit of wonderment in Boon's response and asked why he sounded as if he was surprised.

"You mean you are having both of them at the same time?" Boon asked.

"Yes." I replied and added "Any problem?"

Boon responded "Of course not." and added that he would be bringing the nightdresses up together with the lunch orders.

While waiting for lunch to be delivered, I went to my traveling bag and took out the gifts that I had brought together with my wallet. Taking out $500 I went toward Lily and giving her the $500 told her "That's for letting me have Jasmine."

Then, nudging her to turn around, I hung a thin gold necklace around her neck. When it was properly hooked, Lily swiveled, hugged me and thanked me for what I had given her.

Turning to Jasmine, I got her to let me have her right hand whereupon I strapped a thin gold bracelet around her wrist.

She beamed and murmured "Thank you. Thank you." while waiting for me to snap the locking clip. Like Lily, Jasmine also gave me a tight hug and thanked me again.

Then excitedly, the girls rushed to one another and started to examine the gift that each had got. As lunch had yet to be delivered, I asked the girls whether they wanted to freshen up. Nodding, the two girls went into the attached bathroom.

And within a short while, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and found Boon with a tray of food and another packet. Placing the tray of food on the table, he handed me the packet saying "Should fit them. Hope they like the color."

Just then the two girls came out from the bathroom. Lily was still in her T-shirt and jeans while Jasmine still had the towel tightly wrapped around her. On seeing Boon, Jasmine started to retreat toward the bathroom but stopped when I signaled her not to do so.

Boon gave a smile to Lily and asked "You have agreed to join your sister?" Seeing Lily returning his smile and shyly nodding her head, Boon grinned and gave her the thumbs-up sign.

Then, turning toward me while looking at Jasmine, Boon smiled and asked "How?"

I gave him the thumbs-up sign and said "Jasmine was a very good girl and I had a really good time with her."

Boon broke into a broad smile and as he was leaving, whispered "You had the elder sister earlier and today you had the younger one as well. Both deflowered by you. Wow! You are a really lucky man."

After closing the door, we sat down to eat our lunch. The girls seemed to enjoy the food and I got them canned drinks from the refrigerator. With lunch over, Jasmine went to clean her mouth and her teeth, while Lily took the tray of empty plates and cutlery and placed it outside the room.

With Jasmine having just refreshed herself, it was Lily's turn. And when she came out, I got the two sisters to come to me. Opening the packet and taking out the nightdresses, I asked them whether they liked them and to choose the one they preferred. Both were of a lacy design and one was pink while the other was yellow.

Jasmine asked her elder sister to choose first and was left with the yellow nightdress. Having made their choice, I asked them to change into the nightdresses. For Jasmine, it took only a blink of the eye as she was still wrapped in the towel that I had handed to her earlier. Lily, on the other hand had to get out of her T-shirt and jeans.

Taking up the nightdress, she started toward the bathroom but I stopped her saying "I would really enjoy seeing you change. Surely you need not be shy with me."

Lily blushed but shyly undressed and changed into the nightdress. With both sisters in their nightdresses, I cheekily ribbed them by saying "Now that we have had our lunch and you two have changed into your nightdresses, I guess it is time to fuck." Their different reaction was most delightful to see.

Lily flushed as red as a beetroot while Jasmine cringed and muttered "Not again. Not so soon. I'm still sore."

Mustering the broadest grin that I could manage, I said "Don't be frightened. I was only joking. Surely I am not going to torture my little sweethearts."

They smiled and Lily asked "What shall we do then?"

I suggested TV and they were enthusiastically agreeable. Plumping three pillows, I placed them against the bed's headboard. I got onto the bed and reclined comfortably against the center pillow. Lily and Jasmine followed my example and reclined against the two remaining pillows. With my arms draped around their hips, I settled down to watch TV with the two girls.

They were enthralled and a bit of probing revealed that they did not have a television receiver at home. After a while, I started to feel sleepy. I interrupted the girls' viewing to show them how to operate the remote control and told them to continue to view while I had a nap.

Happily the girls continued their TV viewing while I settled down to sleep. I was suddenly aroused by a couple of loud "Eeek." from the girls.

As I came fully awake, I found Lily and Jasmine covering their faces with their hands but still peeking at the TV. When I looked, I saw that the TV was showing a blowjob in progress. A young girl was busy sucking the dick of an old man.

Somehow, the girls had managed to switchover to the in-house closed-circuit XXX channel. The girls were shocked at what they were seeing but were still curious enough to continue peeking through their fingers.

I pushed myself into a more upright position and told the girls "Don't be shy. It's OK to look. Men and women do a lot of things in bed to enjoy themselves and not just plain fucking. By looking you will also learn how to make a man happy."

Turning to Lily, I moved her hands away from her face while saying "Surely you can see better when your fingers are not covering your eyes."

When I turned to Jasmine, I did not have to do anything as she already had lowered her hands. Telling the girls to make themselves comfortable, we reclined against our pillows and continued to view the developments on the TV screen.

From sucking, the TV couple progressed to missionary-style fucking and their pleasure-filled panting and moaning could be clearly heard. After quite a few minutes of active coupling, they changed to doggy-style. The old man continued to vigorously pump his young partner while she moaned and groaned with the pleasure that she must have been experiencing.

Next, we saw a change in position again. With the old man lying on the bed, the young girl straddled and lowered herself onto his dick. He gripped her hips to help her move up and down as she fucked him. Jasmine was engrossed with what she was seeing.

Triggered by the screen action, I turned to Lily and said "Do you remember yourself doing that when we fucked 9 months ago?"

Lily blushed especially when she heard Jasmine asking "Did you? Did you?"

With Lily not responding, we continued our viewing. The TV couple had changed position yet again. The young girl was now lying on the bed with her widely splayed thighs folded tightly back against her chest and the old man was fucking her with abandonment. Their panting and moaning became even more rapid and louder. Then, he jerked a couple of times and collapsed onto the young girl who was herself shuddering with the pleasure of orgasm.

After what seemed like a pretty long time, he pushed himself away from her and we could see sperm oozing from her vulva. The TV screen faded to black and was then followed by TV noise. I knew that the show had ended and told the girls accordingly before switching off the TV.

The action on the TV screen had aroused me and I could feel the throbbing of my fast erecting penis. Turning first to Lily and then to Jasmine, I told them the show had aroused me and suddenly grabbing their hands, I quickly pressed them against my turgid penis.

They were caught by surprise and as I maintained pressure to keep their hands tight against my turgid penis, I am sure that they could feel its throbbing as if it had a life of its own.

Turning to Lily, I said "I want to fuck you but can you suck me first?"

Lily hesitated for quite a while before shaking her head. Then with her eyes starting to tear, she added "I will be happy to fuck with you but I just cannot make myself suck. Don't be angry with me, please."

And Jasmine chipped in "Don't cry, sister. I can do the sucking. You just do the fucking."

I was delighted to see how the sisters co-operated and stroking their stomachs, I urged Lily to stop crying saying that what Jasmine had suggested made sense.

What I said next, caused Lily to flare angrily. "Have you fucked with anybody else after I deflowered you 9 months ago?"

She burst into tears and angrily stuttered "Of course not! What type of girl do you think I am? You have been the only man in my life. I let you have my virginity and now you ask me such a question."

Ruffling her hair, I urged her to stop crying and added that I was sorry that I had to ask as I needed to know whether I needed to use a condom.

"What's a condom?" both girls simultaneously asked.

I pushed myself upright, got off the bed and went to my traveling bag. I searched and found a packet of condom. Moving back to the girls, I tore the packet and took out the condom. Then pushing down my shorts, I placed it against my semi-flaccid penis and indicated that it was to be rolled onto it.

I went on to explain that the condom not only helped to prevent pregnancy but also gave protection against sexual diseases.

Nodding their understanding, the girls smiled and Lily added that she understood where I was coming from and was not angry anymore.

Giving Lily and Jasmine a tight hug and a loving kiss each, I told Lily "I want to fuck you first. OK?"

And then turning to Jasmine, I added "You can try sucking after your sister and I have fucked. OK?"

As neither Lily nor Jasmine voiced any objection,

I helped both girls to undress. I then reclined against my pillow after plumping it and replacing it against the bed's headboard. I was comfortably reclined with my legs spread apart. At the thought of what was going to happen, my penis engorged and visibly throbbed.

I helped Lily to lie down with her head resting on my left thigh and her thighs on top of my right thigh. Then I eased her legs apart so that I had access to her vulva. Checking that Lily was comfortable, I told Jasmine to stay reclined against her pillow as she would be in a good position to see what her sister and I would be doing .

I started to fondle Lily's breasts and as she responded, I continued on to gently twiddling her hardening nipples. Lily started to pant and to squirm as her body reacted to the tingly stimulation last encountered 9 months ago. She groaned and started to wriggle as the sensation continued to build.

Continuing to flick Lily's left breast, my right hand dropped onto her vulva. Her body flinched and she automatically slammed her legs together.

However, almost immediately she relaxed while murmuring "Sorry."

Urging her to relax, I worked my forefinger onto her clitoris and started gentle massaging. After a while, I could feel Lily's body tensing again and I saw her legs tightening and her toes starting to curl. Her breathing and moaning became more and more labored and I knew that she was building toward orgasm.

As I wanted to try for mutual orgasm via actual fucking, I nudged Lily upward and with my active help, I got her to straddle my hips. Holding my penis upright with my right hand, I got Lily to position her vaginal opening onto my penis head. Moving both my hands onto her hips, I started to apply downward pressure to help her achieve penetration.

Although my penis head was slick with pre-cum, penetration was not easy. Lily groaned with discomfort as her vaginal opening distended to allow my penis head to enter. Giving her vagina some time to acclimatize to my penis, I just held on to her hips and stopped the downward pressure.

I was taken by surprise when Lily suddenly flung her hands onto my shoulders and at the same time plunged her bottom hard downward. Lily yelped with pain as I felt my penis ripping into her vagina. I could still feel its tightness despite having deflowered her 9 months ago. Her vagina must have shrunk back to its virginal condition as she had not fucked since then.

A minute or so passed while I saw Lily wincing and grimacing as her vagina adjusted to my penis. Then ever so gently she started to fuck me. Up and down, up and down, up and down she went while I responded with upward thrusts of my hips.

Despite having little sexual experience, Lily was surprising responsive and her sexual excitement could be clearly felt. Her vagina gripped tightly onto my penis as she plunged faster and faster. Her panting and groaning became louder and louder as I adjusted my tempo to match hers.

Another half a dozen or so of downward plunges and upward thrusts and our bodies started to tremble as we rushed toward orgasm. She collapsed onto me and I could clearly feel our hearts pounding violently. Lily achieved her first orgasm when she fucked me 9 months ago. And now she had achieved it yet again. What a girl!

On seeing Lily collapsing onto me, Jasmine rushed forward and asked "Are you OK, sister? Are you OK?"

Lily grunted "Don't worry. Nothing is wrong. I'm only tired. Let me rest for a while and I will be OK again."

Hearing that, Jasmine excitedly said "My turn. My turn. I also want to fuck."

Nudging Lily, I got her to lever upward and away. Waving my dislodged and deflating penis, I smilingly told Jasmine "Sorry, girl. Lily has fucked me dry and I will only be able to fuck you after a few hours of rest. Hope you can be patient."

Looking rather disappointed, Jasmine leaned and tightly hugged her sister saying "Tell me about it. Why were you moaning and groaning? Was it very painful? Tell me, please."

Lily hesitantly responded "I groaned and moaned at first with the pain but that did not last long. Instead of pain, I started to feel good. I really cannot describe the pleasure that I felt but I'm sure you will also experience that when you fuck later. OK?"

That satisfied Jasmine and allowed Lily to wrap a towel around her before proceeding with her nightdress to the bathroom. The sound of splattering water could be heard and I knew that Lily was taking a shower.

I gave Jasmine another tight hug and kiss and whispered "Be patient. We will have our fun just a bit later. OK?" With a bit of embarrassment, Jasmine smiled and nodded.

With my hand around her hips, I nudged Jasmine toward the bathroom saying "Let's join Lily in having a shower."

A gentle rap and we could hear Lily starting to open the bathroom door.

"We are joining you." I told Lily as Jasmine and I went in. Lily had just started to soap herself as Jasmine and I got under the shower head.

Taking the soap from her, I told Lily "Let me do that for you."

I had an enjoyable time soaping first Lily and then Jasmine. And surprisingly there was hardly a reaction from them when I soaped their inner thighs and crotches.

Lily then took the soap from me and started to soap my back. Jasmine followed suit and taking another bar of soap, she started to soap my front.

As she reached my crotch, she just went on to soap my inner thighs and my penis without any shyness. There was only a bit of hesitancy when my penis started to inflate and twitch in response to her hand movements.

With some surprise showing on her face, she asked "Why is it getting bigger?"

I ruffled her wet hair and told her "That will happen whenever it is touched especially by a pretty young girl like you. Don't be frightened. It won't bite, you know?" Both girls laughed.

Having completed our mutual soaping, we got under the shower head to finish our shower. Then we toweled one another dry, exited from the bathroom and dressed ourselves.

With dinner time not that long away, we discussed what we would like to eat and I telephoned the agreed order. With another half an hour or so to wait, we sat on the sofa to enjoy the cool air coming from the air-conditioner.

Turning to Lily I asked "Did you become pregnant when I deflowered you 9 months ago?"

Lily responded "No. My mother brewed some herbs and made me drink it every morning until my monthly came. I'm sure she is also going to make Jasmine drink the same thing when we return home. And I will have to tell her that I will also be needing that."

Soon after, the door bell tinkled. It was not Boon but a young girl who did the delivery. On seeing Lily and Jasmine, a look of bemused surprise spread across her face as she placed the tray of food on the table.

I guessed she must have been saying to herself "Two girls at the same time! That man is really going for it." I gave her a tip as she left the room.

The girls and I then settled down to a leisurely dinner. After dinner, Lily again cleared the table, took the tray of empty plates and used cutlery and placed it outside the room.

I thought that the girls would enjoy a bit of TV and got them to help with repositioning the sofa so that we could comfortably see the TV screen. With canned drinks that I took from the refrigerator, the girls and I settled ourselves on the sofa.

Jasmine operated the remote control and happily started to channel-surf.

Ribbing her, I asked "Not looking for that naughty channel again, are you?"

She just gave me a distaining look and continued to channel-surf. Then she found a comedy channel that attracted both Lily and her and we settled down to enjoying the program.

An hour or so passed by and that program came to an end. News was next and with the girls' agreement, I switched off the TV.

Turning to Jasmine, I asked "You want your turn now?"

A blush spread across her face as she shyly nodded. I helped her to get up and lifting the hem of her nightdress, I lifted it off her. And to my surprise, I found that Lily had also gotten up and was in the process of lifting off my T-shirt from behind me.

As I moved my hands onto the waistline of Jasmine's panties, Lily also continued and pulled down both my shorts and briefs in one go. Smiling at Lily and mouthing her my thanks, I guided Jasmine toward the bed.

I sat on the side of the bed with my legs apart. Holding her hands, I guided Jasmine so that she was seated on the floor with her head inches away from my penis. Tousling her hair with my right hand, I placed my left hand at the back of her head as I drew her toward my penis.

Jasmine hesitated on feeling my penis touch her lips but quickly relaxed and pursed her lips to allow my penis head to enter. After giving her a bit of time to acclimatize, I guided Jasmine as I began to slowly fuck her in the mouth.

To Jasmine's and my surprise, Lily had moved and was lowering herself to sit behind her sister. I continued to be surprised as she raised both her hands, got them around Jasmine and started to fondle her breasts and twiddling her nipples.

12