Men's Revolution Ch. 01

Story Info
The Nature and The Cover Up.
2.7k words
3
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If a man is going to die, he might as well live. Things might as well be said.

Let's get started with Chapter One.

The spiritual and social stories of my life hold keys to my fulfillment.

The spiritual story of my life is to wonder is it possible to love and grow in God with a relationship based on love and not for the profit of Heaven. It is not about doing things, but aboutbeing, Children of God. That is not this story but one written in my book "Last Call" by Godson. That drive or goal was to speak to the heart of humans that God loves you as much as God loves God.

There is a difference between being spiritual and religious. You can be one, both or neither. My spiritual relationship with God blesses my continued understanding all things. Religious attitudes can suppress my gaining wisdom and call for blind obedience rather than searching. It is written that God calls us to seek to understand God and all things. I believe God is not saying you can't "know this", but rather Are you sure you want to know this now? Knowledge usually brings responsibility. From an early age, I deeply felt to educate society to this social matter of which I am about to convey. I am not sure this society is ready for it. I have wondered about whether God will let me speak about it. That brings sorrow to mind. I sought the truth. I did not get a guarantee that I would be happier to know it, especially when I look at the state of the world. I feared to bring you this.Read at your own peril.

The social story of my life has been the recognition that men of this American social environment are despised for their sexual nature because they have not been taught to manage it, but subdue and ignore it as evil. For the advancement of humans, this must change.The sexual nature of men must be recognized, honored and managed, not suppressed, denigrated, continually triggered and exploited.

As with the women's revolution, there are aspects which should be recognized by both sexes. Our society is not defined for the advancement of humans or their nature. It is for the control of the masses and maintaining the current power structure. If men don't think they have been abused by those in control of this world, they need awakening. Enslavement has been more subtle than with women or races, but quite effective. It involves even giving the illusion of power to many males, although those with the power have no intention of sharing it. There is a group of people who covertly and overtly manage the world affairs and someone should do this, but that is another story.This is the story of the enslavement of males, using their sexual nature.

To begin, God created the male with a strong sexual desire to begin the reproduction of humans and woman with a strong nurturing nature to care for the young. Without these, the system of reproduction for humans would not produce enough humans for planet dominance or to please God. In the beginning, God wanted us to multiply and be fruitful. Many of these born would become children of God, the most beautiful creation along with the angels. My sexual nature is a wonderful and marvelous creation of God and has great purpose.

The wisdom of God created the body of woman as the most beautiful of all things in our world to men. This is part of my sexual nature. Without the drive of men and the beauty of women, Men would not have bothered with woman enough to produce humans at the necessary level to outweigh the death rate of the early humans. The fight was against extinction. A woman's body will always be the most beautiful thing in the world to a man, especially her face. Odd that the face is not hidden in the United States of America, but it is in some cultures. The other side of the sexual coin, the nurturing nature of woman is praised and society feels compassion for the woman who cannot have or get children, but not for the man who cannot have or get sex. No female can explain, other than instinct why she desires to have a child. We have enough population to sustain our dominance of this world and have many children who crave adoption. This would also mean no need for the sexual desire of men. It is all instinct created by God.

I sincerely believe this world would have been softer and more honest had our society not been as clothes conscious or concerned about hiding the female body as in nudist colonies. If we grew up surrounded by beauty instead of concrete and openness instead of covering the young and the aged or more mature bodies, our society would be radically different. I have written that humans crave that which is "New and Pleasing". We crave that which is "pleasing", but more that which is "new and pleasing". We are by nature extremely curious beings. This can make the hiding and teasing more powerful in emotion then the pleasing. I will write more of this, but think about why a man could be so enthralled by a woman one day and bored the next after a pleasing sexual encounter with her. Why doesn't he call? She's still "Pleasing" but not "New". The drawing power of curiosity is gone. Especially, if he never got past the instinctive relationship to form a deeper relationship.

Anyway, the reason for hiding the female body is more financial than spiritual. In most cases, the hidden beauty triggers curiosity more than sexual desire. The mixture of curiosity and sexual nature is a powerful one. American Society and economy is driven by the desire of the masses to achieve some idyllic symbol of beauty which will draw the opposite sex through the purchase of the deceptive objects which have no real power to give the desired affect. Society perpetuates this idea in modeling, most advertising and most business, products and services as if the aim was to help you find and keep a mate. The aim is to keep you buying products and services. As with many things in this world, it is about money. The hype is in their premise that they can provide you with the formula for success. This is a covert operation which draws billions of dollars in revenue. Many businesses would collapse if men managed their sexual desires instead of ignoring or subduing it. Religion is used to enforce the "Cover up" crying that the sexual nature is evil or sinful and the desire should be suppressed or ignored by some effort of will. We already know that identifying and dealing with feelings is far healthier than suppressing them. It is what you do with the sexual nature that can be sinful. We also know children being curious seek out the taboo or forbidden, enjoying stolen fruit. Men in many cultures have not been educated in managing their desire. They are continually are teased according to their desire, like a trapped animal teased with food and taught to do tricks.

There has been some chaos in sex in my own life, as I did not seek first to have children, but to raise the level of the fellow children around me. At an early age, I was revolted, sickened and angered by society's view of my sexual nature. Reproduction was not a prominent goal in my life, yet my nature was aroused more often than it appeared needed.

I have recently been given to understand that while the world has too many people to manage under the current world administrations and attitudes, God not just desires children, but also desires more children who are children of His children. My children will be of like spirit. It is said -The fruit does not fall too far from the tree. The spirit of God is powerful in my life and would be in theirs. Divorce and separation have not stopped my daughter from becoming who she is spiritually and recognizing that she was a different spirit from the "religious" people she knew. I marvel that she knew she was different and not comfortable in the world. Our nature as humans craves the love which is found among the children of God. The story of my life is that I held onto the best of my child nature for the truth and love I sought. I refused to settle for the love given by the world. It is not enough and like plastic fruit to the stomach. It looks like, even could smell like, but is not real.

Beauty Spoken: I am angered that I cannot speak of the beauty of woman without being considered objectifying woman. Especially by those who spend a lot of time beautifying themselves. Your body is an object. If you read my book, you could be given to understand that your are not your body. You have a body, but you are not your body. The problems arise when the body is all men care about in meeting a woman. Like a carnivore meeting an animal of prey. Many of these men, usually called the "Bad Boys" that entice women aren't pigs, they have become as wolves. Wolves aren't concerned about the emotional state of the prey, or its life, only the need to fill their stomach. This is not to deny that desire as wrong. The desire is real and has purpose. These men never got past the instinct stage with woman. Wolves only care about the body and end involvement at that level. They don't even care about the name and meaning of the woman. They never were taught to reach past that instinct level but grab for the taboo or forbidden, because sexual release is denied, suppressed and denigrated. Society has said an aroused or "horny" man is an evil man. This is a slap in the face regarding our created nature. These should be fighting words.

The process in meeting a woman for me at an early age was to scan and identify that first this is a moving, living being, human, female. Then instinct regarding the sexual nature automatically kicks in. This is not voluntarily done. Arousal can also be achieved by the conscious voluntarily. Either way it must be dealt with and then proceed with other thought. When I thought a woman was pretty. I would tell her that I wish to tell her she is pretty because it is a strong thought in my mind. Once I have done so, the power of the newness is reduced and I can concentrate on social matters and get to know her better or concentrate on business. I can move on. If I suppress the desire to state what is so obvious and become angry that I cannot speak a truth as beheld, more thought and time is used controlling this than it deserves.

"New and Pleasing" can be captivating. Some humans never venture to find the most exciting pleasing new thing to experience is to find a friend. I have been awed by men who never had a woman as a friend that they never had as a sexual partner. I go to the Museum or art stores and appreciate the beauty without fully possessing the paintings. I do not have to have sex with any of the gorgeous woman I may meet. I can look and be in awe at God for the manipulation of human DNA to produce such beauty and the manipulation of my DNA that I should consider it beautiful. The credit goes to God, not the being possessing and maintaining the body. The human body is a miracle. I see that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder by its nature. I have written and believe we are drawn by instinct to a mate which will be the best mate for our current nature after environment and DNA have had their say.

Beauty Enjoyed: I can also enjoy the feeling of being aroused and thank God that this feels nice. That feeling is separate from the body that stimulated me. It should not bother men that they could be aroused by other women than their spouse. They are designed to do so. What must be remembered is that the desire is a separate thing from the trigger. The female or male body trigger being admired belongs to a human being and all the complexities that brings. The desire or arousal is a response which does not have to involve the original trigger. There is no biological law that says you have to possess the trigger as part of response, or even that your desire must be dealt with. This is a decision of the will. I have used my sexual nature. When tired, I have used sexual thought to trigger arousal to wake the body up and then apologize to it. Then I used that energy to complete some business task. I bring my desires home to my companion or manage my own relief, when there was no companion. I have taken the newness out of my orgasm by determining through my own research that my "coming" felt good because it is a total body muscle stretch to expel sperm at a fantastic 500 miles and hour from my body. It is still very pleasing, but it is not mystical. It has no power.

Beauty acted upon: I am angered I cannot stop my car to aid or pickup any woman young or old struggling with bags because of all the men who never learned the meaning of "no thank you". It is now against some state laws to pick up people. I am feared when in truth, if situation warranted it, I would give my life for these that reject me. That angers me because there is little I can do to change this, except open my mouth. I am angry with men who never learned to manage their sexual nature. Then I must turn to the society that gave them no help in dealing with this powerful emotion, but rather exploited it for financial gain. If I were totally selfish, I would use this exploitation for dealing with the masses, because it is highly effective for humans starving for love. It is no wonder most males don't reach maturity at the same age as women. They encounter a powerful emotion in which they are ill equipped to deal with and then betrayed by society.

Using the ignorance of, and suppression of the sexual nature of men, those in control in American society manipulate and continually tease males to keep sex on the mind as much as possible. Many humans born in this society were not intended, even in the early human history.

I, being male am more "sexual drive" stable when I have just had sex. The mind is more at calm and not concerned about sex even when presented with a new beautiful woman. This tells me that it is not just the woman that triggers the desire. It is my biological nature. That is why married men are more "normal" to woman, because their sexual nature may have been dealt with and does not interfere in their relationships with others as much. The body must be managed or its desires can cause problems. Even overeating can cause health problems.

We have not taught management of desire to our young in America and this produced a huge number of humans born to unprepared parents. There are no unwanted children, for God wants all humans, but there are unprepared parents. Many woman consider motherhood the beginning of fulfilling their nature, and do not understand why a male may not embrace the role as enthusiastically. There are many reasons for this, some of which may surprise you. That's Chapter Two. And lets look hard at masturbation - no pun intended. This is a dangerous journey not intended to widen the gap between the sexes, but to bridge it with truth. Come along, if you dare!