Men's Sexual Confessions: Eddie

Story Info
Men talk candidly about their sex lives.
1.6k words
4.38
16.7k
4
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Buddy's Sexual Peccadillo

A group of men sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

I'm Paul, the host of this party. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, the guys would rather talk about sex. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we stopped to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game. Now, we were so into hearing everyone's story that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives behind closed doors.

Anthony was first to volunteer. He told us how his wife, Ramona, enjoyed being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked. We were stunned. Attending church every Sunday, Ramona looks so straight laced, we'd never expect her to be so kinky. One never knows what goes on behind closed door.

Bob was next to volunteer to confess his sexual peccadilloes. He told us how he and his wife, Sue, enjoy dressing up and pretending to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Role playing that fantasy excited them both enough to believe that they were actually the celebrity stars and enough for them to have hot sex.

"Who's next," I asked? Who wants to tell the group what they do behind closed door?"

Then, it was Charlie's turn and he told us how he reenacted his first date with his wife, Helen. They found it exciting for Helen to dress up and sit at a bar, while Charlie pretended that he didn't know her and picked her up and brought her home, where they had wild sex.

With the television now turned off, you could hear a pin drop. The room was so quiet after Charlie confessed his and his wife, Helen's sexual preferences.

"Who wants to go next," I asked. "Who wants to confess to the group what their sexual peccadillo is?"

Dave noticed that we had been going in alphabetical order, so he went next and we thought that was a good idea to continue in that way. Dave told us how he enjoyed dressing as a woman, cross dressing, and how his wife was excited just as much that he was dressed as a woman as he was excited dressing as a woman.

After Dave was done confessing his and his wife's sexual preferences to the group, you could it was quiet again with nervous expectation.

Now, it was Eddie's turn to speak. Given confidence by the amount of beer we had all consumed and by the confessions of everyone else, Eddie wasn't as shy as some of the others when discussing what he and his wife, Elaine, did behind closed doors.

"Well, my story parallel's Anthony's story. Only, I'm the one who enjoys being tied to the bed, among other things," said Eddie. "Pain with pleasure is my thing. I enjoy being submissive to my wife Elaine with her telling me what to do. We have a hook, hidden by the light fixture, in the middle of our bedroom ceiling that my wife ties me to when we are in the mood to play that type of game. Only, my story differs from Anthony's story in that it's more of the discipline that I crave. Being spanked, hit with a whip, slapped, and manhandled, or in the case of my wife, woman handled, is what I crave and what turns me on to want to have the best sex that I ever had with my wife," said Eddie, while looking around the room to an uncomfortable pause.

"So, do you wear those black leather costumes, the ones with the head masks," asked Frank?

"Sometimes, I do. We do have a lot of different costumes, complete outfits, and lots of toys and props, ropes, chains collars, and handcuffs," said Eddie. "As my dominatrix, she wears a costume, too, one that resembles Catwoman. That's my favorite one. When we are playing, I only refer to her as Mistress El."

"Hey, that's the say way that Tiger refers to his wife now, as Mistress El, after she beat the crap out of him with a golf club," said Larry making everyone laugh.

"I don't understand what the discipline is all about," asked Vinnie. "If you did something wrong during the day or something she didn't like in the bedroom, is that why she's disciplining you?"

"Well, it's a little of both," said Eddie. "Whatever happens in the course of our days always carries over to what we do in the bedroom. It could be sexual or erotic or just discipline. If you ask me, it's a bit therapeutic for her because she never fails to make it known to me when I fucked up with something by hitting me harder than I like her to hit me with her whip or crop," laughed Eddie.

"I don't think I'd like to be whipped," said Nick. "I wouldn't even want to be spanked. That would surely put me out of the mood rather than put me in the mood to have sex. I'm more of a lover than a fighter," he said making the guys laugh.

"Well, for us, it's just the opposite. Before, during, and after, when making love, the bondage and discipline is an important part of our sexual arousal and erotic excitement. Much like Anthony with Ramona and Bob with Sue, role playing is an important part of us getting aroused. I don't mind feeling a bit of pain. It excites me when she slaps me and whips me. Where Anthony and his wife, Ramona, prefer the bondage side of it, with Anthony taking the domineering role and Ramona taking the submissive role, whether they realize it or not. For my wife and I, especially for me, the discipline is an important part of our submissive and domineering roles. For us, we can't have one without the other," said Eddie.

"Do you ever get to beat on Elaine," asked Mike?

"No, she's not into that, and we don't beat or hurt one another either. We even have code words that makes us immediately stop, whenever one of us gets too much in the role play and is hurting the other," said Eddie. "Actually, when I first met her, she was straight laced and wasn't into this at all. She doesn't even like to be tied to the bed. Yet, when I confessed my fantasy to her, about being bound and dominated, and when she tried it the first time, she loved the control that she had over me. It excited her to dominate me in that way, especially when adding sex to the mix. Moreover, like what I said before, hitting me with a paddle, slapping me, or hitting me with a whip, gets out whatever aggression she feels towards me. It's something that I need to get aroused."

"Doesn't it hurt to be paddled, slapped, and hit with whip by your wife," asked Larry?

"Yeah, it does, a little, but the pain is part of the reason why I enjoy it so much. Besides, the sex that we have after one of our sessions is worth any pain that she can dish out. Also, she's not out to hurt me, just arouse me. There's a big difference there. I trust her enough to know that when I'm helplessly suspended from our bedroom ceiling that she won't take advantage of me and really hurt me," said Eddie.

"Yeah, it would be funny if she was pissed at you and called over all your relatives to see you suspended from the ceiling," said Frank with a laugh. "My wife would do something like that to me, pretend that she was going along with it and then take my photo and post it on the Internet," he said making everyone laugh.

The jocularity of the men removed some of the tension felt from such serious discussion about sex in uncharted areas. It was obvious that we all found our open discussion cathartic enough so that everyone wanted to participate and tell their story.

"You said the sex was worth the pain," said Steve. "How is it any better than normal sex?"

"There's no comparison," said Eddie. "When I have sex with my wife, she tells me what she wants and how to do it and I had better obey or else. That level of feel good pain is what gets me to please her. I eat her pussy until she tells me to stop. I make love to her, until she's had an orgasm. My role in life is to please my mistress. Then, for my obedience and performance, she rewards me with pleasure by sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her mouth. Where other couples have sex for minutes, we have sex for hours."

We all looked around the room to see who it was that would go next.