Mental Manipulations Ch. 11

Story Info
Going home for the wedding part 1.
8.9k words
4.78
34.3k
31

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of days were busy. I talked to Sarah every night, promising to keep in touch with her while I was in the city. Wednesday morning, I packed up my car and started driving.

My drive back to the city that I grew up in was filled with thoughts of Sarah. How her body felt in my arms, how her lips felt pressed up against mine ... I wondered if I was making a mistake getting involved with her, with her damaged psyche while my own was still in turmoil. I admitted to myself, again, that I had strong feelings for her, but I was afraid of hurting her further. I finally decided that I was just going to have to play things by ear, feel them out and see how they go. Until then, I was a single, unattached man going to a wedding. A wedding hopefully filled with attractive, single women. And my ex-wife.

That evening, I was comfortably encamped in my friend Jim's condo. Jim had made a large fortune in the tech industry, selling his company just before the bubble burst, and one of the first things that he did was to buy this condo. A duplex unit, Jim's condo took up parts of the 14th and 15th floors of a converted warehouse in downtown Chicago. On the lower level, there was a deck running the length of the unit with glass walls and sliding doors, with a small balcony attached to the master bedroom on the top floor.

I had called Jim so we could meet up while I was in town for the wedding, but he told me that he already had plans to be on vacation with his latest girlfriend. He did offer the loft to me while he was gone, so I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room.

I decided to go out for a bite to eat that night, picking up some beer on my way back to the condo. I opted to stay in after dinner, knowing that the next couple of nights were going to be very busy. As promised, I called Sarah before I went to bed, and was happy that she sounded upbeat.

I called Sarah before I left for the rehearsal dinner the next night, telling her that I didn't know what time I would be getting back and didn't want to worry about waking her. A little while later I got to the restaurant and was greeted by my son and his fiancé. I had met her before, and liked her. She was very good for him, and kept him grounded. To my surprise, my ex, who I hadn't seen in five years, was very cordial to me.

Jan sat next to me during the dinner, and I could tell that she was trying very hard to put on the charm. 'Don't be nervous. He's still a man, and you've done this before,' I heard during a lull in the conversation. 'You know what you need to do, and you do NEED it!'

Now I was intrigued as to what she was planning. Early on, it seemed like her plan was to try to seduce me. She spent a lot of time laughing at things that I said, touching my arm more than I could remember since we were first dating, and a couple of times I felt her rubbing her leg against mine. She was by my side, like we were still married, almost all night.

I tried to spend most of the night talking to my son and his fiancé, as well as her parents, who were also divorced, and Jan clung to my side like she was trying to make it look like we were still together, which was very annoying considering the fact that I wanted to try to get to know my son's gorgeous future mother-in-law a little better.

Throughout the night, I heard her thinking things like, 'You can do this.' 'We need this. He's the only option that we have.' That made me wonder who 'we' was and what she 'needed' me for. Most surprising, I heard her think, after a couple of drinks, 'Hell, look at him! He looks like he's still in good shape, so at least you might be able to get laid. You KNOW he can do that! And well!'

One of the reasons that we split up was the fact that as our marriage grew longer, Jan started getting this sense of entitlement, thinking that her duties, and her ONLY duties, lay no further than our house. That would have been fine, had she actually done anything around the house. Or even if she had done ME once in a while. Now she is planning on using me to get laid?

Experience told me that once she started drinking, I would be able to find out more about what she was up to, and she would be easier to read. I knew that my best course of action was to keep my mouth shut, play stupid, 'listen' to her, and see what she was up to.

As the dinner was ending, Jan was getting drunk and I wasn't getting a lot from her thoughts, other than worry. I decided to give her a little push to try and get her to act.

'It's getting late. You need to make your move soon!' I sent to her.

"The dinner is ending soon," she told me, hooking her hand in my arm. "It's still early, do you want to go have a drink?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied. I went around and said my good-byes to everyone. Jan met me at the doors and we walked into the hotel bar together.

At her suggestion we sat at a table, and a waitress came up quickly and took our order. We made small talk until we had our drinks, and then, just as I expected, she started.

'Ok, you can do this. Don't be nervous! Start by playing on his emotions, then get him upstairs. You've got him from there!'

"Do you ever think about us?" she asked, just starting to slur her words.

'Really?' I thought to myself. 'THAT is your approach? To bring up memories of our failed marriage?'

"Yeah, I do," I told her. "I prefer to think about the early days, and not the last few years, though."

'Shit! Why did he have to go there?'

"I know," she replied, clearly hurt by my shot about the end of our marriage. "Those were fun days."

"I think we did it in every room in that first apartment," she said, laughing.

"Every room but the kitchen," I answered. "We did it in the open on the back porch, the sun porch overlooking the courtyard in the front, and even on the stairs going up to the apartment after a night out drinking, but never in the kitchen. I never understood that."

'Damn! I've got to go for it, or I'll lose him!'

"What do you say we go upstairs to my room and relive some of those memories," she asked in a husky voice, trying to sound sexy. She leaned over and placing her hand on my thigh, just below my cock. "And then maybe make some more?"

"I'll even let you cum all over my face," she said.

I looked at her for a second and then reached my hand up to the back of her head. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her in to me like I was going to kiss her.

"I will cum anywhere that I want," I told her as she gasped. When we were married, the only places that I was "allowed" to cum other than inside her pussy or mouth, which was a rarity, was on her ass and lower back, and then I had to get a wash cloth and clean her off right away. "Anywhere, any time, any place!"

'Tell him yes! You need him! You'll do anything to get him to help!' I sent to her.

"Yes," she replied softly. "Anything. Anywhere!"

I suppose now is as good a time as any to describe Jan, physically. Standing on the taller side for a woman, she is 5'7", and a "life-long size 10," in her words. Yes, that was very important to her. Throughout the years, she somehow kept her body in pretty good shape, but her face made her look older than she really was. A life-long smoker and binge drinker, her habits combined with genetics were not a kind combination. She was still an attractive woman, but nothing like when we first met. Then again, I'm sure I was nothing like I was back then either.

"No," I told her, removing her hand from my leg. I then decided to send her a command.

'Damn! You lost him!' I sent her. 'Go upstairs and call her so you can come up with a better plan. Get her involved. She has just as much to lose, get her to sacrifice something and help me!'

I still didn't know what she was up to, but I had a strong feeling that her best friend Christine had something to do with it. I knew that this would be a good way to keep her on her toes and possibly make a mistake for me to take advantage of.

'Yes! Christine has as even more to lose! She should get her ass involved here! I'm going to go upstairs and call her so we can come up with a better plan!'

Hearing that, I had to smile to myself. It WAS Christine that she was in trouble with, just as I suspected. Christine was usual her partner-in-crime, even involved in helping Jan cover up her multiple affairs, all while harping on the fact that she was afraid that HER husband would cheat on her because his father cheated on his wives. The question was, HOW were they in trouble, and how did they think that I could help them?

Just for fun, and hopefully to prime the pump, so to speak, I pushed a suggestion deep into her mind. 'While you're talking to Christine, you will realize how sexually attracted to her that you are. You're tired of hiding it. When you hang up, you will play with yourself thinking about her. From now on, your pussy will get wet every time that you even think about Christine. You will discover that you are bi-sexual, and that you want, and need, pussy as well as cock.'

Jan and Christine had always been big homophobes, especially towards lesbians, so this was a nice way for me to pay them back for trying to use me for whatever their plan was.

'You will also forget that you were rejected you tonight, remembering only that he said that he was looking forward to Saturday, and that you're hornier than you've ever been, for him AND Christine. Your pussy is constantly wet!'

Jan looked funny for a second before she spoke. "Well, it's getting late," she told me. "I think that I'm going upstairs and going to bed." 'I've got to call Christine!'

I watched her walk to the elevator and then went to the bar for one more drink before I left the hotel. As the bartender gave me my drink, I looked in the bar back mirror and saw a few of the bridesmaids coming into the bar.

Three of the five girls were there, happy and laughing as they walked up to the bar. They stepped in to the empty space a couple of seats from me and soon got the bartender's attention. As he walked away to fill their orders he asked if I wanted another drink, and I said that I did, and that he should put the girl's drinks on my tab.

A few minutes later the girls had their drinks, and when the bartender told them that I had paid for them they all turned to look at me. One of them, the maid of honor, who was the only one of the group that wasn't your typical 'Barbie' type, asked, "You're Sean's dad, aren't you?" 'You're kind of cute for an older guy. You look a little like an older Sean.'

"I am," I told her as I extended a hand to her. "I'm Kurt."

"Hi Kurt. Thanks for the drinks! I'm Bethany, and this is Britt and Vanessa."

"Ladies, the pleasure is mine," I told them. I talked with them for a couple of minutes while I had my drink. Bethany was a very bright, intelligent young woman, who I would have loved to get to know better if I was closer to her age, but it was obvious that the other two girls had no interest in talking to me too much. I picked up my glass and drained it, and then wished the girls a good evening before I walked back to the condo.

The next morning, I went out for breakfast and then called Sarah when I got back to the condo. We had a nice, long talk before I told her that I had to start getting ready. After promising to call her the next day I hung up and got dressed. The church that the kids were getting married in was a few blocks away, so I walked over there. As I walked up the stairs of the church I was greeted by Jan and Christine.

Jan was wearing a dress that clung to her ass and showed generous amounts of her legs as well as cleavage. Christine, much more petite and curvy, as well as conservative, was also surprisingly showing a lot of leg and cleavage in her very tight dress. I complimented both women on how they looked, and I 'heard' both of them think that they picked a good dress for their plan.

The ceremony was very nice, with the bride and all of her maids looking beautiful. Jan and Christine both sat next to me, but for the most part I ignored them, pay more attention to Bethany.

Tall and thin, with long, curly red hair, she was definitely different from the rest of the women at the altar, who were more of the modern "classic beauties." For once, the bride picked out dresses for her entourage that didn't make them all look hideous. All of the girls were either blonde or dirty-blonde with a pale complection except for Bethany, and the teal color of the dresses complemented their looks. The off-shoulder top, and the skirt ending just below their knees worked well on all of their figures.

After the ceremony there was a two hour wait until the reception started so the bridal party could take all of the requisite pictures. I had thought about going back to the condo to relax for a while before heading over to the hotel, but then Jan and Christine invited me to have a couple of drinks with them in the hotel bar. I thought about it for a couple of seconds and then declined, telling them that I had a couple of things that I wanted to do. I then gave both of them a hug, and while I held them I gave each of them a suggestion.

As I held Jan, I reinforced the one that I gave her the night before, bumping it up to tell her that the wedding was making reminisce about our wedding, and the wedding night, and it was making her very horny, so she should start flirting subtly with Christine. When I hugged Christine, I gave her the same suggestion that the wedding was making her horny, especially since she hadn't had any sex in a long time. I also put a deep suggestion in her mind that she was not only attracted to me, she was attracted to Jan as well, and had always wondered what being with a woman would be like.

I watched as they got into a cab, sitting right next to each other. I then loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top button on my shirt, and started walking around downtown. Living in the city for most of my life, and having done a lot of construction jobs downtown, I realized that was probably the first time that I had ever walked around wearing a suit. Fortunately, it wasn't a hot day so I didn't have to worry about getting very sweaty as I walked around.

As I played tourist in the city that I grew up in, and still called home, I eventually wound up at Buckingham Fountain, where I saw the wedding party lining up for pictures. Sean, and surprisingly Bethany, saw me and called me over and I wound up posing for a few pictures with the bride and groom and the bridesmaids as well.

One nice surprise was the fact that the mother of the bride was also there. A petite, curvy brunette named Alexis, she exuded an air of poise, confidence, and intelligence. We talked a little while the photographer set up the bridal party for another series of shots, and I found her to be very funny as well. I 'heard' a few of her thoughts, and I knew that she found me attractive, and it wouldn't take a lot of effort to spend some quality time with her, something that I stored away in my mind. My main goal that weekend was to find out what Jan and Christine had planned.

The kids all soon started piling into the waiting limos to go to the hotel, and they invited me to ride along. I politely declined, telling them that the car already looked pretty packed, and that I didn't mind the walk. Alexis looked at the limos, and then back at me, and asked if I minded if she walk with me.

'Hmmm... would I mind walking the streets of downtown with a beautiful, busty woman? What a silly question!' I thought to myself. "I would be honored," I told her, "but it's a bit of a walk. Your feet may hurt, wearing those heels."

"Not a problem," she replied. "Let's go!"

Alexis insisted that I call her Alex, "All of my friends do, and I have a feeling that we're going to be good friends!", and as we talked while we walked to the hotel, I found out that her family was "old money", her grandfather having invented quite a few vital components for things that we all use in our everyday lives today. Her father ran the company that her grandfather started, and made it even more successful.

As we got closer to the hotel, she told me about her ex-husband, and she told me that her daughter hated him, having walked in on him screwing her best friend and next door neighbor a couple of years ago. Thanks to a clause that nullified their pre-nup if either of them were caught being unfaithful, as well as a friendly female judge, Alex wound up with not only all of her money, but half of his as well!

With all of the noise downtown, as well as the other people, I was having a hard time hearing her thoughts, but I heard enough to know that she was still bitter about him, and she hadn't even been on a date in that time.

"Well, if it's any consolation, I know exactly how you feel. My ex had numerous affairs, and then got mad at me when I caught her," I told her as we walked into the hotel. "And at the risk of speaking out of bounds, I think that your ex is a fool. You are intelligent, funny, and exceptionally beautiful. Any man would be lucky to have you."

I saw her look at me for a second, and then she said, "Thank you. That was very nice. You seem like a good man, and I think that your ex was a fool to cheat on you."

'And thank you for mentioning my looks last! It's nice to be appreciated for something other than my tits and ass!'

"Ahhh, speak of the devils!" I said softly as I saw Jan and Christine walking from the bar towards us. "Here comes my fool now!"

Alex laughed softly and I introduced her to Jan and Christine. Alex then excused herself, leaving me with them.

"You two seemed awfully chummy," Jan said as Alex walked away. "Are you two friendly now?"

I knew that tone all too well, and even after the years that we had been divorced, it still pissed me off. Especially since we WERE divorced.

'Oh crap, Jan! Don't blow it already!' I heard Christine think.

"Jan, in case you've forgotten, we're divorced," I told her firmly. "It's none of your business who I'm friends with. Especially any friendships that I may have with women."

"And for the record, I just met the woman, so back off."

'Shit! Don't piss him off! Not now! We need him!'

"You're right. I'm sorry," she replied meekly. "I just ... I'm sorry. I was out of bounds."

I didn't say anything to her, and then Christine said, "Should we head into the hall? They should be ready by now."

The three of us walked into the hall and were led to our places in the receiving line. Sean stood next to me and whispered in my ear that he was sorry about the seating arrangements, but that I was at a table with Jan and Christine. "No worries," I told him. "It's just dinner."

Once we were free of the line, I went and got us all drinks. I wanted to play being polite to them so I could find out what their plan was. When we found out table, I found out that Alex was also seated with us. 'This is going to be interesting!' I thought to myself.

Throughout dinner, Jan and Christine all but ignored Alex, trying to monopolize me, but I wouldn't play along, talking with everyone at the table. I heard Jan and Christine becoming more frustrated at the intrusion into their plans, and I knew them both to be very jealous, insecure women. I decided to play on that and sent both of them a suggestion to go to the washroom together and formulate a plan to get me away from Alex. I also reinforced the idea that they were both increasingly aware of their desire for other women, especially each other. I saw both of them eyeing each other a little more, and I had to keep from smiling.

As soon as the dishes were cleared, Jan and Christine excused themselves and went to the bathroom together. As soon as they were gone, Alex looked at me and said, "It seems that your ex still has desires for you. So does her friend."

"Yeah, well it was their desires that got them into trouble in the first place," I told her.