Mentoring Britney Ch. 01

Story Info
Young barmaid requires sexual experience.
6.1k words
4.23
64.2k
14

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

A few months ago, an old colleague asked me to look after the running of his pub while he went on a world cruise, his honeymoon. This was no problem as I was retired and had a fair knowledge of the trade from past involvement with a yacht club.

Having no other commitments, I was very pleased to have a diversion for a few weeks. It was a not very impressive house on one of the streets leading into town, neither a town centre nor an estate pub. Other than Friday and Saturday nights, one barmaid was sufficient although I did have to pull the odd pint if they got busy.

There were a total of seven girls working various sessions but my story concerns Britney who worked evenings Sundays thru to Thursdays. She was twenty-two years old and a very attractive brunette worn straight and long. She made a good barmaid being very intelligent and friendly and would have a conversation with any type of customer. I suppose you could have called her the perfect barmaid if she had dressed in a way that showed her shapely figure to more advantage.

During my first week there, we often had lengthy chats, as I said she could talk to anyone. I did not get any details about her personal life other than she was 'sort of' engaged to a boy she had been with since meeting at school. He was, apparently, going around the world 'to find himself' and she had no idea when he would get back. She still lived at home with her elderly parents, no brothers, or sisters.

I noticed she laughed off several attempts to hit on her, some crude some more subtle but all got the same brush off. On the Thursday, she was talking to the only customer, a real pain in the ass although she was putting up with him. I got out the way and sat in the office, next to the serving area, and concentrated on writing another erotic story on my laptop.

It was still early and I did not notice any other customers come in and after a while, Britney stuck her head in and asked me to go to the cellar and change one of the barrels. This only took me a few minutes coming back upstairs, I saw that she was reading my story. I did not make my presence known for as long as I could realistically take changing one barrel. I finally approached her and said, "Find anything of interest?"

The poor girl jumped out of her skin and nearly tipped over the desk jumping up, her face had turned bright red with embarrassment. "Oh! I am sorry that was very rude of me, I just caught a glimpse of what it was, and then started to read it, sorry." With that she, shot back to the still deserted bar and started filling the glass washer.

She was still looking very flustered but just then three customers came in and she got busy serving them. For the rest of the evening there was a steady stream of customers, Thursday was her busiest night and I did not get the opportunity to say anything to her. The times we did have contact she was friendly enough but her face did colour up on several occasions.

After we had cleared up the bar and she was on the way out the door I passed her a slip of paper saying, "I think you know me well enough not to think I am some sort of pervert, I just get my kicks writing fiction. Here is the web site address where some of my stories are posted, my favourite is 'We own a legal Brothel', you can have a read over the weekend. Please remember, it's just fantasy, don't be embarrassed reading it or for that matter scared of me."

She took the address and very quietly wished me goodnight and left. I was quite busy over the weekend and had virtually forgotten the episode until the Sunday lunchtime session when I remembered it. I hoped she would not still be embarrassed when she came in later because of all the girls she was the only one that I really liked.

I was very surprised when Britney turned up for her shift, not only was she earlier than usual, she was dressed much better than I had previously noticed. Her usual jeans seemed considerably tighter around her bum than previous, although this could have been down to the heels she was wearing. A silky blue blouse, with several buttons undone displayed a nice bit of cleavage obviously helped by a black bra.

I had thought before that it was only her dress that detracted from her character to achieve the perfect barmaid persona. Standing in front of me was indeed the perfect barmaid, even down to a welcoming smile. I quickly considered three different responses, the first was to grab her throw her over the pool table and have sex. This one I discounted apart from the obvious reason; I was also far too old for her.

The next option was to tell her how fabulous she looked, the third, which I took, was to shut up and wait and see what she said. "Hello Ron," she then gave a twirl, "I see you like the look, are you lost for words?"

"I always thought you looked very attractive, but tonight you look downright sexy, you will have to fight off the customers tonight."

Her face did colour up a little as she walked behind the bar and said, "Maybe I don't want to fight them off. If you would like to buy your staff a bottle of vodka ice we have twenty minutes for a candid chat." While I got her a bottle and pulled myself a lager, I was watching this lovely young body stretching to open the bar shutters, very nice. We went and sat down at one of the tables, she was being very friendly, but I was intrigued what she wanted to talk about.

"I know I have only known you a week, but I find you a very nice guy and feel I can talk to you so easily. After I read your story, I did read all the chapters - twice, I was feeling so frustrated that I plucked up the courage to talk to you now."

I just smiled at her and said "I assure you that it does not need courage to talk to me, if you need an ear, or shoulder to cry on carry on please."

She took a deep breath "My story, from the beginning, Tom and I were together most of the way through school and just seemed to slip naturally into a girl friend boy friend thing. We were both always together and somehow, I honestly cannot remember how we agreed on no sex before marriage. The only time we got anywhere near was giving each other an orgasm with mutual oral after a practically boozy night."

Nearly everyone else at school seemed to be well at it around fifteen or sixteen years old, some earlier and I tried to change 'our' agreement on several occasions. He did get three hand jobs from me but did not even return the favour. Don't get me wrong I expect when he finally comes home we will probably marry and live happily ever after."

I could only sit there sipping my beer and listening, which is what was required I assumed.

She continued, "I am now twenty two years old, and still a virgin and quite frankly very frustrated. Over the years I have, literally, worn out several dildos – difficult as I live with my parents. Well, your stories seem to have brought my frustrations to the very top of my mind, even now out in the open."

I had to jump in there. "Sorry Britney, the real Ron is not into pimping although if I were I am sure we could make a fortune with your body."

"Oh no, definitely no, in no way could I become a prostitute – the idea grosses me out completely. I am not on the same wave length as your fantasy Chantal, selling my body is not on but I admit to needing to cheat on my very absent boyfriend."

I had to jump in again "I am not sure what you are suggesting, but please don't include me in any activity – I am far too old for you, you need to find a nice guy your own age."

"Sorry. This is not coming out very well. I need to have some fun, I do not want to find a lover; I just want to be fucked stupid with no ties. As your fantasy Chantal needed to catch up on wasted years, so do I."

I lightly took hold of her hand and said, "Other than supplying completely over the top sexual ideas for you to read, what do you want of me?"

"This is rather forward of me, I have known you for a week and am asking you if you could be two things for me. The first is as my guardian angel to help me keep out of trouble. The second is to be my mentor, there are several things I want to try, but I know I will need encouragement to actually achieve any of my aims. Without the odd push in the right direction, like reading your story did, I will just be too scared to try anything."

I took hold of her other hand and looking her straight in the eye said, "That is some strange request made by a beautiful young girl to an old fart like me. The guardian angel sounds fine but is a bit impractical because I can't be around all the time you are experiencing what you have in mind."

She nodded and said, "I know anything I get up to will be down to me, but a good friend to turn to if things get nasty is all I need. How do you feel about pushing me in the right direction?"

"Anything you do has got to be for the simple reason that you want to do it, I do rather like the idea of giving you encouragement when needed. Sounds like we could both have some fun, but before you start please remember that the sort of things Chantal gets up to are extreme."

Just then, our first pair of customers interrupted us, as she got up to serve them I said. "Well you are dressed for it, get flirting, and see what you can pull tonight."

She bent over, nice tits, and whispered "Lets keep it within reason, those two are even older than you – and thanks."

I stayed at the table and thought what a ridiculous conversation, while it sounded like fun I had no idea how things would develop. All I could do was play it by ear; all my fantasy stories had been based on the girl selling her body. This was different she wanted to give it away which did not sound difficult.

Things were already going in the right direction, these two guys were complementing on her sexy appearance, and she was accepting it with plenty of banter. As the evening progressed, the number of customers fluctuated between two and eight or so and she remained in a nice chatty and flirtatious mood. The drawback was that they were all older guys, not in anyway her type.

It was nearly ten o'clock; there were a few of the oldies drinking at a table, when a guy in his twenties came in and ordered a beer. I caught Britney's eye and smiled and nodded my head towards him, this caused her to blush slightly. She did lean on the bar in front of him, giving a good display of flesh, and said, "Am I glad to see you, all my customers so far belong in a retirement home."

I thought, good girl, she is definitely trying, and went into the toilets and invested a bit of cash in a couple of condoms from the vending machine. When I came out the pair of them were laughing, apparently getting on very well. I watched for a while and it was obvious that the guy was responding well, which was not surprising.

After she had to break off talking to him to serve the others I called her into the office and said "You seem to be getting into this alright, some advice from your mentor, tell him you have a boyfriend are not available for any evolvement, but hint that he is not around at the moment." I handed her one of the condoms and said, "Put this in your back pocket it may come in handy."

With out a word she slipped it into the pocket of her tight jeans and went back to continue her chat. I left them talking for another ten minutes or so and then went up to her and slipped a second condom into her hand and whispered, "Take him out to the backyard and give him a blow job." Her eyes went very wide with surprise and yet another quite deep blush crossed her face.

She turned to the guy and said, in a weak, croaky voice, "Come out the back, and show me that thing you mentioned just now, the boss will look after the bar." With that, she disappeared out the back closely followed by a very eager young man. The old guys did not seem to notice, too engrossed in their beer and chat.

A good quarter of an hour later Britney came back in, there was no sign of the guy; he had presumably left by the back gate. She was looking a bit dishevelled with her hair out of place and make up smudged but had a lovely smile. She headed off to the staff toilets while I served a couple more customers. As she walked away I saw that the outline of the second condom still in the tight pocket of her shapely ass.

When she came back in giving me a lovely smile she had to get back to work as several customers were now coming in. She was actually busy right up to closing time and after she had ushered them all out we got a drink each and sat down. She said "You are a very good mentor; I would not have had the nerve to do that without you telling me to. It did not do much for my frustration, although a nice tingle and lots of moisture down there.

"The guy, I don't even know his name, seemed very pleased, and filled the condom rather fast. We had a pleasant exchange of tongues both before and after and he left very happy with life."

I smiled and said, "I am glad I helped, that was a good, although small start, if you are still into taking instructions this is what you should do tonight. A complete shave down below, I am assuming that it is not already, and then a good session with your best dildo and plenty of finger work. You can imagine that he put it there rather than just in your mouth."

"Although the jeans look absolutely fantastic on you perhaps tomorrow a short denim mini would give better access." With that, she gave me a kiss on the forehead and said goodnight without any comment. I sat and had a cigarette thinking what a strange situation I had got myself into, a lovely young lady who was letting me tell her how to use her body.

When Britney arrived for work, early again, I could not tell if she had followed all my instructions, although nearly - the denim mini was very short. She was wearing a tight white blouse without a bra, showing very visible bumps from her firm nipples. Complete with nice heels indeed the perfect barmaid.

I got in first complementing her on her fantastic appearance and adding that she did not need my help to get fucked looking as she did. "I do look good, had nearly as much fun getting ready this evening as I had in bed last night. I followed my mentor's instructions to the letter; I even read a few chapters of Chantal, all the preparation has got me rather hot this evening."

"It looks like the only task I will have tonight is the make them form an orderly queue, you will have every man who sees you eating out of your hands."

She said "Thank you kind sir, I want to go further this evening but I still think I will need a little push from you, and perhaps be allowed a few drinks to loosen things up."

"My logical reply to that is I thought I told you to loosen up things last night, you must follow instructions. Of course you can have a drink or two and I wish you luck, have you still got your condom?

"Oh yes a lady always goes prepared, it's in my bag, I must get the bar sorted out now wish me luck."

She was very lively behind the bar and she looked so good I am sure any customer that came in stayed around much longer than they intended. I went and bought two more condoms and just kept an eye on her, a most pleasurable activity, waiting for a likely looking candidate for her next experience.

There was one older man who was being a bit of a pain but there was a guy, tall thin early thirties who she seemed to chat to with an extra smile. I noticed him go off to the toilet and quickly moved in, slipped a condom into her hand and told her to grab him and use the female toilet.

With neither a blush nor a comment, she smiled at me and followed him. Her sexy body walking through the bar did not go unnoticed, every eye in the room, they were all male, seemed to be following her progress. I think her absence was soon forgotten and in fact, several customers left during her some half hour absence. I finally saw the guy come out and leave, he looked rather happy with life in general and I suspect Britney in particular. She came out a few minutes later looking much the same as when she went in other than her face and chest was looking a little flushed. With an apology for leaving me with the bar, she took over for the final half hour or so.

When we had cleared the customers, we sat down for our now usual chat. "I take it you have progress to report; it does not take that long to have a leak." Even after her nights work, she still looked fantastic.

"Progress yes, but I feel you should have been more detailed in your instructions. I got him in the ladies with me - that was not difficult, and offered him a blowjob if he would lick me out afterwards. I thought as I was taking him in my mouth that it may have been a better idea to start the other way around, but too late. I got him to fill the condom rather quickly, I do seem to have the knack he was most appreciative."

"I then sat on the chair and spread my legs presenting him with my now naked and very smooth pussy. Oh, he was good, he did not use his fingers, just a magic tongue lapping at my clit and curling into my pussy. He must have nearly drowned down there I was pouring juices, I have not had that many orgasms but that was by far the best yet. I was still recovering my senses while he cleaned up and with a cheerful thank you left."

She was looking quite hot describing her experience, obviously pleasurable. I asked, "So having gone that far why not let him fuck you?"

She looked at me and said, "That is what I need you for, my body needs it but I have difficulty in getting my mind to actually do it. If you had told me to I am sure I would have let his cock to be the first to use me, but you just said take him to the ladies."

I said, "You are a lovely person, is your mentor allowed to cuddle you?" She immediately got up off her chair, sat on my lap, and gave me a nice cuddle and a short kiss. "I am not sure what instructions I have for you; dress sense is superb so something similar tomorrow. I can only suggest some more exercise with your dildo, while you are watching these movie clips I have copied for you."

She got up and said, "Oh so the fantasy video clips do exist, I am sure I will enjoy, good night, see you tomorrow."

Tuesday she arrived as usual, looking her new superb self, same heels and denim skirt. Her blouse was a silky black and looser than the day before but did show plenty of cleavage. It was certainly one hell of a body she was now offering around. She said, "I watched your movies, it was all very well reading about Chantal's sexual exploits but some of those scenes must be physically impossible. I think I will ask my mentor to slow up before you try and get me to do a lot of those things."

"Hey, I have no intention of getting you to do anything what so ever unless it is what you want to do. You seem to have done enough preparation the last couple of days, are you game for a good fucking this evening?"

"If you let me have three or four vodka ice tonight, and we have a suitable partner, I am sure I will do as I am told."

That evening was again rather busier, I am sure she was generating additional customers, and keeping them around longer. She latched on to an obvious candidate for taking her virgin pussy rather early in the evening; I noticed they were getting on very well. She even nodded towards him when she caught my eye but I just smiled and gave her another bottle, her fourth.

About half an hour before closing, I whispered to her "Perhaps you should tell him to hang around until we have got rid of the customers and closed up; I will find something to do upstairs." That seemed to be what she wanted and immediately went over and whispered something to him, which put a smile on his face.

When we had cleared, all except the guy out I passed Britney two condoms and said, "If you would like to take care of the last customer I must go upstairs to sort out the banking." In a lower voice, I added, "Make sure it's all the way, if that's what you want, the pool table looks useful for such things."

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers
12