Mentoring Britney Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you are seriously thinking of going much further down the road Chantal took, you do not need any additional mentoring. Definitely some serious advice from your guardian angel though."

"Would you like me to take me to bed now, or have I got to strip off this gown completely before you suggest it?"

I took her hand and we went upstairs together, "You know I will never initiate any sex with you, I gratefully accept any invitation though."

"You are invited to take either hole; they have both been nicely prepared for you this morning. If you had not talked so much my pussy would have still been wet and inflamed."

Her pussy was in fact still well lubricated but I still gave some lengthy attention to it with my mouth and tongue. I ended up asking her to kneel and took her pussy from the rear much to our mutual satisfaction. She said before going off to shower, "I have been getting additional satisfaction from the slightly older men I have tried recently, but my old mentor is by far the best."

While I was having my shower, she went down and prepared a full fried breakfast for us. She had put on her short blue denim mini and a blouse tied up to reveal plenty of midriff, and knowing my particular fetish her heels.

She sat down and said, "Only ten o'clock and I have pleasured two men already, your fantasy Chantal would be pleased with me if I was working for her. An overnighter and some old guy for a quickie I would have earnt at least $500."

"Over here I expect you could have got £400, probably more for the overnight. Despite the exquisite pleasure, you gave me I have never paid for it and do not intend to start now. Saying that though I may have to start you have reminded how good sex is after years without a woman."

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you are enjoying the story, the rest will be up quite soon. If you liked the read please take a moment to vote, and I appreciate constructive feedback

12