Mentoring the Protégé Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We thrashed against each other and then Mindy began to spasm. Her body went rigid and she yelled out and I felt my cock squeezed hard, which sparked my own orgasm. I erupted into her body, shooting stream after stream of hot semen.

I suddenly felt like lead and collapsed on her. She ran her hands up and down my back and her feet up and down my legs. "Oh Paul," she murmured. "God that was wonderful."

With the strength I had, I lifted my head so I could look at her. "You are amazing, you know that?"

"Mmmm," was her reply. She kissed me and smiled. "I don't think you're done," she said.

I raised my eyebrows as I realized she was right. I was still hard.

But I couldn't pound into her again. I rolled off her and she came part of the way with me and looked at me.

"You're on top this time," I told her.

"Okay, but I've only tried this once," she said as she threw a leg over me.

I helped her get into position and take my hard cock into her pussy. Mindy was a little hesitant at first but then got into a rhythm. She bounced on me for several minutes, hair flying and breasts bouncing and making the sexiest squeals I've ever heard. All I could do was hold onto her hips.

She jammed down on me and yelled, and that's all I needed to erupt again, filling her up with steaming juice. Mindy collapsed on me and whispered, "Okay, I'm done. Can't take no more."

She kissed my cheek and rolled off. Swear to god, she was asleep in a second.

I got up, found her bathroom, and washed off the worst of the evidence. Then I dressed and headed out.

It wasn't until I was halfway home that the thought really hit me: I had betrayed my wife. I had broken the most sacred vow, that I would forsake all others. Worst of all, I didn't feel one bit of guilt about it.

To be continued.

12