Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Mercedes tells Geno about her weekend sex as a Puta.
4k words
4.51
17.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left off with Mercedes was lying on the bed naked with her legs spread wide apart.

She motioned me towards her. Once my pants were off, I jumped in between her gorgeous legs with an appetite to eat some pussy. Looking at her cleanly shaved cunt with the tattoo "Horny Mercedes" written over her pussy mound, brought back memories of me tattooing it. But that lovely pink twat I remember seeing, looked bruised and well used. I moved her pussy lips apart and began fingering the inside of her wet cunt.

As I flicked my tongue on her clit, she began moaning. "Oh god Geno, I forgot how good you are. Don't stop darling! Oh yes!"

When I began pushing my fingers inside her cunt, she winced and cried, "Please take it slow. I still a little sore from last night."

Once I pushed my fingers deep into her and slowly began finger fucking, I asked, "What happened last night?"

She moaned in pleasure without answering, but I bugged her again. Finally she said, "I'll tell you everything later Geno, but right now I want to enjoy you. I want you to make love to me and not just fuck me. Can you do that Geno? Please!"

I pulled my fingers out, moved up to her side and was face to face. Looking deep into her lovely blue eyes I softly answered, "I always have made love to you Mercedes. I left the fucking to others. You are the only love I've ever had." Then I kissed her.

After a long passionate tongue dancing French kiss, I moved down and gently kissed her neck working down to her lovely firm tits. One and then the other I sucked on her erect nipples, which told me that she was ready for a fucking. Kissing down her stomach, I started to lick her clit and pussy again.

As I did, her sighs of bliss became louder and louder until she blurted, "Oh Fuck me Geno! I want to feel you in me so bad!"

Kneeling in between her widely spread legs, she sat up and reached for my hard throbbing cock. Slowly she guided me into her soaked hole. I could feel her pussy clamp around my cock, as I rammed all the way in with one hard thrust. She felt very loose as I began pumping this beauty. Her wet cunt wasn't as tight as I remembered. it was as if she was well fucked by huge cocks to get her this loose.

As I kept slowly pounding her, she had her legs wide apart pointing straight up in the air. When I leaned over her to look at her expressions, she grabbed each leg with her hands at her knees to keep them raised to the heavens. With her eyes closed she kept loudly moaning in pure lust.

Every so often she would cry out in pure ecstasy.

"You feel so good. Oh yes! Fuck me with that big cock! Oh yes! You feel so good! Yes! Yes!" She kept yelling as I pounded her pulsating pud of wetness.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked into mine. With a lusty grin she said, "Oh god Geno, you're making me cum! Ah! Yes! Oh yes!"

I watched as her body began quivering in orgasmic bliss. After some minutes of her shaking in pleasure she smiled and said, "I love you."

I didn't say anything back, pulled out and had her turn over on all fours. Once I was back in, I held her hips and speedily began ramming her hole with an unleashed thirst to blow my load deep inside her. When I put my thump on her hot little asshole, she looked back and yelped in pain.

"Please not tonight Geno, I'm still sore from last night. Another time, okay!"

Now my curiosity was running over. Who the hell fucked her last night? Was it Tyler or someone else? I thought she was still being good and now find out she was fucking! I needed answers. So I began pumping her cunt with exuberance lust, trying to cum again for the second time today and with two different women. It wasn't long before I began bursting my load. Holding her hips tightly against my pelvic, I unleashed squirt after squirt of jism inside her wanting cunt. When I finished, I pulled out and fell on my back next to her. She was still quivering from cuming at the same time.

I was somewhat exhausted and lovingly asked, "So what happened last night M?"

Leaning up on my chest, she began playing with my chest hair. Looking deeply into my eyes, she began telling about her ordeal and why Tyler was a Monster.

"It all happened a few weeks ago after Tyler saw the porn on the internet. After he showed me the video he made on Thursday night, he slapped me."

As he said, "You slut, this is what I get for being nice to you. But I'm happy that I found out what you really are before we are married. Now I wouldn't even have to train you. You're already a slut. Tomorrow night I'm going to treat you just like the promiscuous tramp you really are and make you a whore too."

She continued but now looked distressed as she spoke. "He laughed at me and then took me to his bedroom. Ripping off my clothes, he fucked me for the first time since I've known him. After he was finished, I left to go home and was angry at you Geno for posting the videos. I felt that my life was now ruined because of it."

Sitting up she continued to describe how angry she was at me and why I had told her that she only had sex with four guys that night, when she actually did 12. I was about to defend myself but she put her finger over my mouth and told me to be quiet.

Then she kissed me and said, "But I'm not angry any more. I remembered how I was begging you to stay for sex, when you wanted me to go. Also Darling, if it wasn't for those videos, I wouldn't have found out what Tyler was really like and had in stored for me after we got married. Let me explain what happened next. Then you'll know why I need your help."

She started to tell me about how Tyler was waiting for her to get home on Friday. He had a skinny Hispanic friend with him. Her TV was on and they were watching the full length video of her fucking. She didn't know what to say, but was becoming fretful. A bottle of tequila was on the coffee table half empty and the Hispanic guy was stroking his cock from over his pants.

"There she is," Tyler shouted. "Come here and let me introduce you to Ramon. He's anxious to finally meet you. I told him all about your past indulgences. He doesn't believe that you've been already trained as a whore. So I showed him the videos and now he wants a test ride to see for himself."

She continued telling the story to me by describing what she did next. She started to back out of the room, but another big burly Hispanic guy with a shaved head grabbed her from behind. With a hearty laugh, "Where do you think you're going gorgeous? We've been looking at you fucking for some time now. We want to see for ourselves what kind of Puta you'll make."

"Bring her to me Cisco," Tyler shouted. As she sat on his lap he whispered, "I'm going to show that video at work and to your parents, if you don't do what they want and that's to fuck you sweetie. So I've been told it's nothing that you haven't done a lot of in your past. So be a good little wife, go change into something sexy and do what you're asked. Otherwise they brought along some inducement."

Laughing, Ramon opened a case that had a syringe in it with a few vials of some liquid that she guessed were drugs. So she got up from Tyler and quickly went into the bedroom. As she went to close the door, Tyler yelled for her to keep it open. After some more yelling from Ramon; she dressed in a bright blue thong, a white t-shirt, no bra and a pair of white 4" heels. She said the guys whistled and made nice compliments when she walked out.

"Nice looking Puta you have here Ty," Ramon blurted. "If she fucks as good as she looks, then we have a deal."

She said that is when Cisco and Ramon stood and walked to her. He had a bottle of tequila in his hand and told her to open up. Then he poured a fair amount down her throat and she gagged a little trying to swallow it all. He laughed and took a small swallow then handed it to Cisco. He took a drink and gave it back to Ramon. Telling Mercedes to open up, he poured another guzzle down her throat. She still had some tequila running down her chin as he kissed her.

Cisco was now standing behind her rubbing her thighs and ass. Then he went up and put his hands under her tee and yanked on her nipples. She broke from the kiss and yelped. As Cisco pulled up her top to expose her tits, Ramon instantly began playing with them.

"You're so Cachondo Mercedes," he blurted. "You like being played with don't you Puta?" She admitted she did.

He gave her another swig of tequila and after swallowing it began giggling at every little comment. She was now becoming tipsy from drinking the booze on an empty stomach. By this time Cisco had her thong pulled to the side and began playing with her pussy lips. As he did, he told Ramon that she was becoming very wet.

Mercedes was giggling and moaning while swaying to Mexican music, when Ramon turned to Tyler. "It looks like your wife is going to make one nice Fulana. Let's get her in the other room and start the process. We need to take photos to post an ad of her too."

She said as she was becoming very amorous, they took her into her sewing room. She was shocked that all of the furniture was pilled to the side, a mattress was on the floor and there were cameras and lights shining brightly on it. They told her to dance to the music like stripping and show them her tits and cunt. Cisco took a video camera and began filming. Ramon asked her questions and had his phone snapping photos as she exposed her assets.

"So what questions did they ask you," I requested.

Sitting up on the bed, she looked into my eyes and answered, "Oh nothing bad. They just wanted to know my full name, where I'm located, age which I lied about, if I was here of my own accord, and why I wanted to be a Puta."

When she finished, I began debating with myself. "She didn't think that was bad! She's in a bigger mess then she realizes. I didn't know how I could fix it for her. I don't want to kill anyone. Dam Bitch! Why is this now my problem? Hell, she's doing nothing I wouldn't make her do."

To clarify my thoughts, I asked her what she told them.

She had a smile across her face as she replied, "You know my name and age Geno, but I told them that I was 28. I guess it was the tequila talking. I told them I was there willingly and always wanted to be part of Ramon's family." She laughed and asked, "So that's not bad is it Geno?"

So I asked her if she knew what Puta or Fulana meant. She giggled and told me that she did. When she told me what she thought the words meant, I gasped. It wasn't even close. So I informed her that they meant slut, prostitute, and whore. Her expression turned to despair when I did.

"Oh I see," she said as tears began to form in her eyes. "Oh my god, that's why I was taken around to different guys and made to have sex with them."

"How often did they do that Mercedes," I queried.

She turned away from me starting to cry and sitting on the edge of the bed she replied. "After that event on Friday, I went with Ramon and Cisco on Saturday and had sex with many guys all night long. Then the following weekend I was with them from Friday night until early Sunday morning, when Tyler picked me up for church. Thursday night I had sex at my place where 6 black guys came by. Last night I went to a party where a lot of big black guys fucked me. So you see why I need your help. Oh my god Geno, I'm so screwed."

I thought it was a nice pun and I bet she didn't know she made it. I now got the inkling of what was happening. Somehow Tyler found out that she was a past whore and decided to make her one of his own by promising to marry her. I bet he never intended to go through with it. If this is true about Tyler just looking for girls for Ramon to whore out, then I may have a way to fix him without becoming violent. Getting rid of Ramon and his henchman, would be a different scenario. The worst case I could get my biker buddies to help out. I'm sure Sam and Hammer would help. They've have asked about Mercedes often. I'm sure if they fucked her again, they would be more than happy to assist. But first I needed her to finish telling me about these last two weekends as a Puta. I needed to know locations to get a better idea of Ramon and his operation.

"Okay M," I said. "I'm going to make this all go away. But you may have to fuck a few guys for me to get them to help. Afterwards you're going to owe me big time and you'll have to do what I ask without question. Is acceptable to you?"

Turning toward me with a big smile, she bent over to kiss me. "Oh Yes Geno! I'll agree to anything not to be Ramon's whore. It was so much nicer when you had guys fuck me for money. You always gave me a big share. If this is what you want me to do again then I will."

As we kissed again, I heard my buzzer going off. I forgot I had an appointment.

"Coming," I yelled from upstairs.

To my surprise it was Candy. She started to walk up the stairs, but I quickly got up and put my shorts on to stop her. I stayed at the top of the stairs as Candy came up to me. She said that her classes were canceled because of a water breakage problem and wanting to hang out. I told her that I had an appointment in a few minutes and just got out of the shower. She asked to stay and watch. I laughed and tried to talk her out of it. I finally succeeded and we kissed. She slowly walked out of the shop looking a little disappointed.

Going back to Mercedes I said, "Tell me quick about what happened after the photos were taken. And the rest of the nights you were a Puta. I need locations and exactly where and when you were there. Now get dressed and come downstairs."

As we both dressed, she continued her story of how she was made to fuck. Whenever she didn't want to fuck someone, they would threaten her with drugs to make her do what they wanted. So she did what was asked. Her voice was trembling as she described Ramon fucking her while Cisco took a movie of it and Tyler shot photos. He stayed to watch her fuck and suck both of them. She said it seemed like hours of them cuming many times on her face.

Then she said, "But for some stupid reason I think I enjoyed it."

The next day she awoke with a hangover. Tyler was still there and he made her a special hangover concoction. It helped. He took her to lunch at her favorite vegan restaurant. She laughed as she described devouring it all. At that time she was just wearing a pair of jeans and pink tee with a bra under it. They talked a little at lunch, but most of her questions about the night before went unanswered or he would say something about it all being revealed in time. Then they went shopping for a very skimpy outfit. It was a black, short cocktail dress with a haltered top that tied around her neck. He laughed when he called it an easy access dress. They even found a pair of 6" platform black shoes that she had a hard time walking in. He made her wear it out of the store. Once in the car, he had her remove her panty. Then they drove to a bar somewhere in the East L.A. barrio. She refused to get out of the car until Tyler told her what was happening.

She began to tear up, when she told me what he said. "You're now Ramon's little Puta Mercedes. We signed the agreement after you went to sleep last night. He loved the way you enjoyed being fucked. At first we weren't going to start you whoring until next weekend. But after the naked photos of you went live, there were an immediate interest in you. Even at the higher price most of his girls get. So here you are."

She told me that she didn't argue because she was afraid of becoming a drug addict.

Once inside, Ramon was waiting there in a booth. She asked for a Margarita and she drank several. Tyler left and told her that he would pick her up for Church in the morning. Sometime later and after her second drink, a Hispanic guy came in. He handed Ramon an envelope and took her up the back stairs to a room. The room had a stained mattress on the floor and a sink in the corner. There were shelves against the back wall with boxes on them. That was where she got fucked for over an hour and he came three times on her face.

Once he left she went back down to see Ramon. She mentioned that he always had a fresh drink waiting for her consume and always asked how she was feeling. At times there was a Mexican guy waiting to take her back upstairs, but other times it was a long wait. During those low periods, Ramon played with here pussy telling her that she needed to stay wet for the next guy. This went on until the bar closed. Once all of the patrons left, the owner came over and took her upstairs.

She said that he was a fat older sweaty Mexican. His complexion was acme scared and had a mustache. He was the last and fucked her for a long time cuming a few times on her face. He brought her back down to Ramon and the guys talked in Spanish. Then the owner went to the cash register and gave Ramon some money. He took her back upstairs where she was fucked all night long by other guys. The last guy finished just as Tyler was picking her up in the morning.

When they got in the car he looked at her and blurted, "It smells like you had a fun night. You still have Mexican semen in your hair. And the stench radiating off you is very disgusting, but in an indulging way. I now know you'll be a content little Puta every weekend."

Rolling down his window for fresh air, he laughed while she turned to look out the window and began to cry.

She continued saying, "My head was pounding from too much booze and my body ached. Once home, I took a shower and he kept yelling at me to hurry up or we would miss church service. He had his hang over remedy ready for me as I dressed. I felt better by the time we made church. I had to act happy as he held my arm and I gingerly walked up to the first pew. He's a deacon at the church and would stand up giving readings during the service. Afterwards we did our normal Sunday thing of going to breakfast with his friends. I wasn't myself and his friends noticed that something was wrong. He made excuses that I wasn't feeling well. Once we got back to my place, I told him not to come in. I immediately crashed on my bed and slept most of the day."

I was dismayed by her story but it didn't stop there. She told me the next weekend on Friday the same thing happened, but on Saturday she was taken to a motel where she fucked different guys until early morning. She also could hear other girls in adjoining rooms were having sex all night just like she was.

Then she said, "I heard Cisco yelling at a girl named Chrissy. She didn't want to have sex anymore and Cisco told her she only had another few hours left before he gives her a fix. After that she could rest in her crack hi until the next night. She finally whimpered okay."

Mercedes came real close to me with tears running down her face and sensually said, "So Geno, I don't want to end up like Chrissy. You have to help me. Please Geno! Please!"

"Okay M, I'll help!" She smiled at me for finally agreeing. "But you didn't tell me why you are sore from last night," I politely asked.

I could tell she was all choked up from last night and finally spoke. "I got home on Thursday with Ramon and Tyler waiting for me with about 6 big black guys. Tyler asked them if they liked what they saw. They said something derogatory about me and what they were going to do to me. They handed Tyler 15 one hundred dollar bills because I saw them count it out. He left and the 6 of them started on me. It was like my clothes being ripped off with Ramon telling me to give a good fucking or the next time he'll start me on drugs. All of the fucking was in my living room with the blinds open. I did act like I was having fun. Ramon took more photos too. It went on until everyone had more than one release. I had a cock in every hole at once many times. Around midnight, they all left except Ramon. I lay on the couch, with so much semen all over me and the couch. I felt completely helpless and totally humiliated. That's when Ramon said that he would pick me up at 7 on Friday. He had a special party for me to attend."

12