Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could answer she asked, "But would you be okay with me being a sex worker? Would you still love me if I was a whore?"

We stopped at the bottom of her stairs. I turned to hold her hands and kissed her. Then I said, "I love you Candy. If you like being paid for sex then I'm all for it. I would love you no matter what you did for a living. But that will be up to you."

She kissed me again and we walked up to her abode. When we got inside, she put her arms around me and sensually said, "I gave Jamal my number. He said he would call me for a date next week."

Her eyes were twinkling so I knew she wanted to go. Laughing I said, "Oh I see. How much is he going to pay you?"

Smiling she answered, "I don't know if he is. I just wanted to know if you are okay with me accepting."

"Yeah sure," I said. "If you really want to date someone else then go for it. But you'll have to first seduce Tyler tomorrow and do whatever he wants."

She smiled and agreed. We kissed again and she went to take a long shower before bed.

Since she has agreed to my little plan, hopefully everything will go as intended. As I lay in bed waiting for her, I couldn't help wondering, if I was going to lose my sweet Candy to another.