Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Candy goes from bait to sex slave.
3.8k words
4.59
23.5k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercedes New Sex Adventures - Part 5 Candy Becomes More than just Bait

As we left the two women on Sunday afternoon, Candy was on her way to audition for making porn movies, while Mercedes was about to confront her tormentor Tyler.

When we walked into Tyler's house, we heard the shower running. Mercedes went to sit on the bottom edge of his bed to wait for him, while Hammer and I stayed in the other room. It wasn't long until Tyler came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He wasn't a big guy but skinny nerdy looking. Seeing Mercedes, a cute freckled face red head with an athletic built sitting with her red skirt hiked up barely covering her assets, he blurted.

"What the hell! Where have you been Mercedes? We have looked everywhere for you. Ramon is really pissed that you missed Saturday night's engagement. He didn't have anyone to take your place and lost a lot of money from it. I hope you have a good excuse."

Mercedes got up, walked over to him and slapped his face. Then she angrily answered him, "I'm no one's whore. I'm not going to be used for that purpose by you or anyone else. I'm happy that Ramon got burnt. It serves him right. I'm still really sore from Friday night and was in no condition to have sex again on Saturday."

Tyler became infuriated. He grabbed Mercedes and threw her on the bed. Quickly he stood in front of her and grabbed her ankles. Spreading her legs apart, he raged.

"You are such a fucking little bitch! Friday's night gang bang was an encore of you being a fucking whore. Now you're going to pay big time for not showing up. That hot cunt of yours will be used for any purpose we want! Or I will show that video of you fucking those bikers. You were such a big harlot that night and now everyone is going to know it. I can't wait to watch the guys' expressions at the office, as they see you fucking. And your clients will disown you too. How would you like that to happen? What about your parent's reaction seeing you fucking like a whore in heat?"

He kept laughing evilly, as he held her legs and pulled her close to him. When it looked like he was going to become more violent by getting ready to slap her, Hammer intervened. Hitting him with a hard punch to his lower side, Hammer pushed him to the ground. Turning him on his back, he knelt on his chest. Tyler whimpered in pain like the little weasel that he was. Then Hammer hit him in his nose breaking it as blood squirted all over.

As he continued whining Hammer said, "That's no way to treat a beautiful Lady and I'm going to make sure you pay for it."

"Who are you," Tyler wailed.

As I helped Mercedes off the bed, we stood over him. Hammer asked if he could hit him a few more times just for fun and I told him no, unless he isn't cooperative. Kneeling down next to his face I began telling him the bad news.

"Well dude," I started. "I guess you didn't expect us. I've known Mercedes a long time. She asked for our help from a couple of thugs. So to make this easy on your ass, just tell me where the originals for that video you made are and all of the copies. If you do, we'll be nice."

It didn't take long. He told me everything I wanted to know and I retrieved it. Then I reformatted his hard drive just to make sure he wasn't hiding anything. When I returned, Mercedes just got done stepping on his balls, as he screamed in agony. She seemed to love hurting him and told him so.

"Now, now love," I said. "Let's not injure him just yet. So Tyler, where did they take the blonde and what did she drink to make her such a willing slut?"

Tyler wasn't as cooperative this time, until Mercedes went to step on his nuts again. Then he blurted, "Okay I'll tell you everything. I gave her a drug that we call Juice. It's from Asia and it makes some girls go totally crazy for sex. It doesn't work on all girls though; but when it does, like the blonde and you Mercedes, they will fuck anyone for hours. Once they respond favorably to a full packet, we only have to give them partial amounts to get the same results."

"You mean I was on that stuff too?" Mercedes angrily asked.

Tyler laughed and answered, "Oh yeah bitch. How else do you think you willing fucked all of those guys on Friday night. When I first saw that video on line and watched how many guys you fucked one after the other, I knew someone had juiced you. So I tested a quarter of a packet the first night we had sex and you responded like a girl that was drugged before."

He laughed some more which made Mercedes angry. She stepped harder on his nuts, which made him shriek in pain. While she kept angrily hurting Tyler, I went looking for the drug. I finally found a small box with Chinese writing on it that looked like a box that tea bags come in. I could only make out the number 24 on the side, but when I opened it there were only 8 full packets and one partial left. Looking at the packet, I remember the Asian who threw one at me, after he and his gang fucked Mercedes in the parking lot. It was the same substance. Walking back to Tyler, I asked if this was the stuff. He told me it was. Then I asked where he got it from.

With blood running down his chin and his hands covering his nuts, he answered, "I get it from Ramon."

"Why does he give you 24 packets of this drug?" I queried.

As Mercedes attempted to step on his cock again, Tyler took a deep breath and replied, "Because I get girls for him. It's not what I want to do, but if I don't, he'll hurt me real bad."

"So instead of being a man, you decided to make whores out of gullible girls." I shouted back. "That's really messed up dude. So how many girls have you given Ramon?"

He began to become somewhat remorseful as he said, "They would probably be whores eventually anyway or the Juice wouldn't have worked. That's what it does. Once ingested and she reacts favorably to it, a woman will unleash her promiscuous tendencies. It's why it only works on 6 out of ten women. If a woman has been overly sexually active, it makes them submissive sex slaves to their own urges. And the best part, it will keep those desires active even after the drug is gone. That's why I only gave Mercedes a partial dose. It was all that was needed to stimulate her to become a willing whore again. As for how many I've sent to Ramon, Mercedes was going to be my fifteenth in 2 years, but I've used the drug on over thirty women. Ramon said I could quit after Mercedes."

I bellowed out a huge laugh and replied, "Dude you were never going to be able to quit, unless he killed your ass. So I need to know all about Ramon and what he did with the girls."

He grumbled but after Mercedes painful persuasion, he eventually divulged all. He told us that Ramon only keeps the girls 6 to 8 months and then sells them to the highest bidder at an auction. He didn't know where the girls went after they were sold, but he thinks most went to the mid-east or Eastern Europe countries. He mentioned that Chrissy was due to be auctioned as soon as Mercedes was ready to take her place.

Then I asked him about Candy again. He didn't know much about Ramon's plans for her, except that he was going make lots more money from her being a porn star. That's all he knew.

We then left him tied up with a gag in his mouth. We told him that we would come back and release him, once we dealt with Ramon.

Mercedes was hungry and would head home after she and Hammer went to dinner. I texted Sam and he gave me the location to where Ramon took Candy. I took the juice packets and put them in my jacket pocket. Getting on my Harley, I hustled to the locale. When I got there some 40 minutes later, I found Sam's van. I knocked on it and he let me in.

"How's Candy doing," I asked.

"Let me put it on speaker so you can hear for yourself," Sam answered.

I listened to Candy pleasurably moaning, as this guy kept giving them instructions for different positions. Sam told me that they only started fucking a few minutes ago. He said most of the time was spent filling out her application and then discussing it before he started filming her in action.

"They'll be at it for a while, but you need to hear this Geno," Sam said. "It's a part of the interview about her past that I don't think you are aware of."

He plugged in a set of head phones and listened as he rewound it to the needed part. Then he handed them to me and told me to hear her interview. I took it, put over my ears and began listening to Candy answering questions from this Russian dude.

The Russian guy asked, "You wrote that you had over 50 sexual partners. Can you expound on this for me Candy?"

"Oh sure," Candy replied. "You see, I started having sex at 16 when my uncle got me drunk and had a friend take me for the first time. Then once a month, he would have others fuck me too. During my senior year of high school, I was having sex with strangers almost every weekend. Since my parents died when I was 12, he took me in. I felt indebted to him and began looking forward to the hook ups. Once I left for college, I found out I missed the sex and became a fraternity little sister. I had sex quite often for the next three years, until I left and moved here. I'm trying to start fresh and told this guy I'm dating that I am inexperienced. I really like him and don't want him to know about my past." She giggled.

"What would he think of you making sex movies," he inquired.

Giggling some more, she answered, "Well I don't know, but he's pretty open minded. I bet he'll be okay with it. I mean he was okay with me having sex with four guys last night. But if not, I'll be really disappointed and will cry a lot. Did I tell you that I really like him?"

The guy then had her pick which guy she wanted to make her test movie with. She choose the black dude and they started with her sucking on his cock. As he became hard, we heard her say, "Oh my god, you are really big! I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this."

I took off the head phones and looked at Sam. He had a big grin. I just told him to shut up and we continued to listen to Candy moaning and verbalizing how good this black guy felt fucking her. It took some time, but eventually the black guy told the Russian that he was getting ready to blow. The Russian told him to shoot it on Candy's face and mouth, hoping that he had a big load. The black guy answered that he did. It wasn't long before he pulled out, told Candy to lean her head back and open her mouth.

Then we heard the Russian exclaim, "Hold it a minute. I need to get into position. Okay shoot it on her face and mouth. Keep it open doll. Wow! You weren't lying that's a lot of jism. Turn you head to me. Oh that's such a nice load in your mouth. Go ahead and gargle his semen! Very nice Candy! I can tell you've done this before. Super nice! Now swallow it all. It was yummy wasn't it?"

"A little on the salty side but still tasted great," Candy exclaimed. "I hope I did well enough to get the job. I really want to be a star."

Ramon, who was quiet during the filming, began laughing and exclaimed. "Candy that was exquisite; you're going to be so much more than just a star. I bet all of your personal appearances will be as exceptional. I can't wait to get you started."

The Russian told her to go clean up, while he talked with her agent Ramon. The only thing we heard was getting her to sign the contract and then our mike on Candy's wrist was out of ear shot. When she returned, the Russian handed her a a sealed cup to pee in and some paper work. He told her that Ramon had a contract for her to sign, but first she needed to go to their doctor for blood work and a physical to make sure she is clean and healthy enough for sex. Candy seemed very excited, smiled and said she would call him tomorrow for an appointment.

They drove right by us on their way out. Sam and I finally got my Harley in the van and we followed. Her GPS led us to the East LA barrio. As we slowed down, we spotted Ramon's van in the parking lot of this run down motel. We parked under a tree across the street where we could see the parking lot and the entrance to the motel lobby. We watched as Candy was dragged out of the back of the van. She didn't look happy. But now we could finally hear again to what was going on.

As two menacing looking Hispanic men came out of the back of the motel, Candy sheepishly uttered. "You said I would be going somewhere nice for being so good at the interview. So why are we at this dreadful looking place?"

Ramon told the guys to take each of her arms and start taking her to room four. As they approached her, he turned to Candy and coldly answered. "I told you on the way over that we had to make a stop beforehand, while you seemed to still want sex. This is that stop. Once you start fucking again, I know you will be dying for many throbbing cocks. Wouldn't you Candy my new cute little soon to be puta?"

She didn't say anything back, but we could tell that Ramon put his hand in between her legs. Then he said, "You are so hot and wet puta. We're going to take you to a room where you can enjoy yourself some more. Then a lot different guys will be coming in to have fun with you, until you're horniness subsides. Then I'll take you to a nice place to sleep it off. Okay Candy?" All we heard was Candy moaning in horny agreement.

The two guys took her in the back. As they walked holding her tightly between them, they spoke in Spanish and laughed. Once they got her to the room, they forced off her dress and sit her on the edge of the bed. One guy named Julio walked over and told her to spread her legs apart. I guess she did because the guy announced of how wet her cunt look.

As he touched it I heard Candy moaning and say, "That feels so good. Oh god I'm so horny. I want it so bad. Oh! Oh!"

The two guys laughed and talked in Spanish. Then I heard a zipper being undone and Julio telling Candy to suck him hard before he'll give her what she wanted. As I heard her slurping on his cock, the other guy named Manny told Julio that he loved big tits.

After a few minutes, Julio said, "Enough puta. Take me and put me in you. I'm going to enjoy fucking your sizzling cunt."

It wasn't long when I heard Julio grunting, telling Candy how nice she felt and how much dinero she was going to bring in.

As he began fucking Candy cried, "Oh god, fuck me! Yes! Yes fuck me! You are making so freaking hot. Oh yes! Ah that's it. You feel so good fucking me!"

Manny told Candy to shut up and he pushed his cock in her mouth. As he did, Sam said, "Dude we need to get her out of there. You can fuck Ramon some other time. But she'll be gang banged if we don't do something soon. Call 911 and say a girl is being raped at this motel in room 4. I'm going to get some eyes in the place. We got to know how many bangers we have to deal with. I have my ear piece in so we can communicate. It's channel 3."

Unfortunately, Candy's was on channel 6. So to hear Sam I had to turn off Candy's sound. I listened for a few more minutes as both guys kept taking turns. Then I turned to listen to Sam. When I did, I finally acknowledged I was hearing him.

He walked into the lobby and whispered to me. "There is a big Mexican at the counter and two ugly guys sitting in the lobby. I don't think the 2 guys sitting are bangers but customers."

Then the guy asked Sam what he wanted. He told him that he was from out of town and his friend Tyler suggested coming here for some female entertainment. Then Sam laughed telling him that Tyler suggested seeing the new girl named Candy. He asked if she was available.

The guy was looking at a monitor flipping through channels. Suddenly he laughed when he got to her room. He looked up at Sam, told him that she would be ready in about 15 minutes and to have a seat. Sam then asked if there was a place to take a piss and clean up a little before he saw her. The guy pointed to the back door and told him to use room 1.

Once outside, he went to room one. Turning on the water for a distraction, he went out a back window. He began putting up little cameras down corridors, until he found room 4. He could hear Candy moaning yelling for these guys to come back because she was till horny. He heard them say that they were done for now, but she'll be back fucking again in a few minutes. Sam rushed back to room one, turned off the water and went back to the lobby.

As he went to sit down, the big Mexican said, "You're up dude. It will be $300 for 30 minutes. Have fun and come back here when you're done. We need you to grade her performance."

Sam was then escorted by a banger to room four. Once inside, he saw Candy and hopefully she would recognize him. She did.

"Hi," she said. "You're Geno's friend. Where is he? Did he know I would get this horny?"

Sam told her to be quite and he would get her out. He said that they are watching and listening and Geno didn't know about her loving the sex like she had. Then he laughed and told her that he had to fuck her to make it look good.

Candy responded, "Oh goodie. I'm really still horny. I'll make it look fantastic too. Come here big boy!"

He whispered to me that he was sorry. I just laughed and told him to have fun.

As he was taking off his clothes, he placed a wide angle camera in the room. Looking into it, he mouthed what station it was on. It allowed me to watch and listen to them. As I watched him turn Candy on all fours and began pounding her to an orgasm, I could tell that he was enjoying himself. He even shot a load inside her so that the lobby guy wouldn't know that he came. Then he whispered to Candy to get her dress back on. But before she did, she had to dump his load. It took longer than he wanted, but he still tried to get her out. She had done more than what we needed. Unfortunately, a cop from the 911 call was walking toward room 4 with Ramon. It seemed like they were buddies.

When he opened the door, they were waiting outside. Laughing Ramon said, "So are you the guy raping my girl?"

I yelled in his ear piece that the cop was part of it. Thank god I did, because Sam would have said something about us. Instead he answered, "No rape here dude! She was willing. I paid my 300. Why, did I do something wrong?"

The cop laughed, told him to get lost and wanted to question the girl. As Sam walked away, I heard Ramon say, "Only thirty minutes this time Hank. There are others who are paying customers and I don't know how long until she passes out." Hank laughed as he went inside.

Candy was shocked to see a cop walking in. She thought that Sam was getting her out. As he approached her Hank said, "Now don't be frightened beautiful. I know this is your first time whoring for Ramon. You'll get used to it like all of the others. And I'll be over to enjoy you a lot. Take off your dress and let's see how gorgeous you are."

After she did, Hank blurted, "You're so very beautiful Candy. What an exquisite little body you have. I see why Ramon thinks that you are going to be his best provider. Come here!"

Candy back away but not far enough. Hank grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "Now where do you think you're going," he exclaimed.

Holding her tightly with his 6' 4" frame, he carried her over to the bed and dropped her down like a rag doll. Candy still didn't say anything, as he took her legs spreading them apart and began finger her pussy. Then Candy relaxed and began pleasurably moaning.

Hank chuckled and softly said, "That's it gorgeous! Just relax and let Hank have his way with you. I know you'll love me fucking you."

I heard aloud buzz in my ears. So I had to turn back on Sam's com. I could still watch as Hank began ravishing Candy, but I listened to Sam yelling.

"Dude, we have a huge problem. Are you there Geno? Dude talk to me."