Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 06

Story Info
Candy and Mercedes finally find their new carreers.
8.1k words
4.64
15.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left with Candy happily being fucked at a rundown motel in room 4 by a corrupt cop named Hank. He was the fourth guy having sex with her, since she was taken there to become Ramon's new cheap whore (puta). Being juiced with a sex drug earlier in the day, she relished the revolving door of Mexican low life's coming in one by one to unleash their seed in her pussy or all over Candy's big DD tits. Her loud groans of pleasure and begging to be fucked showed that she was a willing participant. In other words, she wanted it. But what about Sam's problem! Let's continue with Sam yelling in my ear.

"Dude, we have a huge problem. Are you there Geno? Dude talk to me," he kept yelling.

I finally answered, "Gee Sam, calm down! What's so important? I thought you were getting Candy out and I see a cop starting to fuck her."

He interrupted me, "Shut the fuck up and listen. I just saw Mercedes being dragged in from the parking lot. So I played stupid and went up to them asking how much to fuck the red head. They told me to get lost, but not before I planted a listening device on the back of her blouse. At least she knows we are here."

He was overly agitated, when he got back to the van and instantly called Hammer. It took three tries, until he finally picked up his cell. Hammer sounded dazed, when he told us how he got hit over the head as soon as they walked into Mercedes place. In a few minutes, he became responsive and we told him what was happening. That's when we decide to stop being passive. We called every biker we knew, but it would take almost an hour for them to get here. In the meantime, all we could do was watch and listen to our girls getting mistreated. Although, Candy did seem like she was enjoying herself by watching her in action and listening to all of her pleasurable squeals.

Candy was lying on her back, her legs pushed up the side of her body with Hank's leaning over her and speedily ramming in and out of her cunt. She was timidly expressing to how good he felt in her. Suddenly he slowed down, took her hands, placed them over her head, and put his other hand around her throat.

As he slowly thrust his cock hard into her, he nastily said, "You're going to be Ramon's best whore and you're going fuck who ever Ramon wants you too. Aren't you bitch?"

Letting her throat go, she gasped for air and answered, "Yes! Oh yes! I want too! I've never felt so good having sex. I'll do whatever he wants! Oh god you feel so good in me. Oh! Oh!"

Then he just ravished her body in a variety of positions until he shot a load on her face. When he finished and got dressed, he told her to behave like the whore she was or he'll have to hurt her next time.

It wasn't long until a fat Mexican guy came in and started to fuck Candy. Listening to her pleasurably verbalize about this new guy fucking her, saddened me. I'm the one that pushed her to seduce Tyler in the first place. It just got out of hand. Although seeing her enjoying herself was what I wanted for her to do anyway. I was trying to make her a high class hooker, not a cheap whore. We turned the sound off on Candy and just watched. I couldn't take listening to her enjoy these low life cocks any more.

It took a few minutes to find Mercedes channel. When we did we heard Mercedes saying to Ramon, "But it wasn't my fault. I know I let you down for not showing up, but I had a family friend over and he wouldn't leave. I couldn't very well say to him that I have to go fuck for Ramon. Now could I?"

Ramon seemed to buy her story and answered, "You know Mercedes, I can forgive you for not showing, but you could have called. It made me look bad and I lost $2000 in profit for you not being there. If you would have called, I could have sent someone else. I'm not a bad guy in fact, I'm quit charitable with my girls. But I have to make an example of you or we'll have others doing the same thing. What do you think your punishment should be?"

We could hear Mercedes taking a deep breath and say, "Maybe having sex with a lot of guys to pay you back!"

We heard Ramon and others loudly hoot. Ramon then asked the others what her punishment should be. I heard Cisco yell to paddle her. Ramon liked that idea. He told them to strip her clothes off, tie her hands and place them up on a hook above her head. Then he yelled for them to spread her legs apart, put the two foot bar in between them and lock her ankles to it. When she was secure, he walked over her and told her to open her mouth. She wouldn't do it. He had Cisco hold her nose until she had to gasp.

"Drink up Mercedes," Ramon yelled. "That's a good puta. Now swallow the sediment too."

"What was that," she whimpered.

As Ramon scolded the guys for not taking off her panty before tying her to the bar, he said, "Just a little Juice to get you to behave as the puta you are. In a few minutes you'll be begging for us to fuck you." Laughing, "But we won't and let the fire in your cunt become unbearable."

When he began turning a crank, Cisco cut the panty off her. Ramon turned the handle slowly, pulling her hands forward, making her bend at the waist and stretching her out. Her head and breast were dangling straight down toward the floor, while her bare ass was now in position for punishment. We heard a hard slap stinging her ass making her scream. First he spanked one side of her ass and then the other side. He gave her two good whacks on each ass cheek, as she continued shrieking in pain.

When he stopped he nastily said, "I wonder if that is enough to teach you a lesson. Maybe Cisco would like to spank your ass too. He spent all night looking for you. And bitch, you are already going to fuck a lot more guys to make up for my loss. So that's not a punishment, but a given."

Then he shouted, "Put a ball in her mouth. I don't want to listen to the puta screaming."

We could hear some rustling in the room and one guy telling Mercedes to open up or he'll have to hurt her. We guess she did, because he told her that she was a good little puta and to just endure the punishment.

Then we heard 6 hard paddling on her ass, three on each side, which were spaced to give maximum stinging effect. We could barely hear Mercedes screaming because her cries were being muffled, but we knew that it had to hurt.

When Cisco finished, Ramon said, "Bro those swats were nice. Look at how bright red her fucking ass is and the welts on the left side."

Cisco laughed and answered, "I guess I hit her left side harder than the right. Let me make up for that." Snickering, he gave 2 more hard whacks on her right side.

Then another guy Teyo, who we hadn't heard before declared, "Bro maybe we should take a little easy on her. She's really breathing heavy and got tears running down her cheeks."

As we heard a door squeak open and slam close, Ramon answered, "Bro you're right. We should take an easy on the puta. She does have a big gang bang scheduled for later this evening. Do any of you want a few more whacks on her nice ass before we quit?"

We were happy that she was going to finally be finished, but then we heard a voice that sounded like the squeal of Tyler. "Yeah I want to do some fucking punishment to that bitch. I have something in mind that will leave her marked for life. And whatever she told you about missing last night was a fucking lie. "

Ramon answered, "Hey Tyler, thanks for telling us where to find her; she was exactly where you said she would be. But where have you been and what the fuck happened to your face?"

Sarcastically Tyler responded, "The bitch had help Ramon and why I knew where she would be. So what happened to the guy with her that fucked up my nose?"

Laughing Cisco blurted, "I laid him out with one blow to the back of his head. He didn't even see it coming."

There was more laughter by the group, as Tyler walked to Mercedes. She was stretched out with her head tilted down looking at the floor. Pulling her hair, he forced her to look up at him.

"I have something special planned for such a lying bitch. The paddling you got is just the beginning. I'm going to hurt you worst then you did me. After I'm done marking you, you'll never forget that you are just another fucking whore owned by us." Tyler chuckled with angry eagerness.

Sam got his gun and went to leave the van, but I stopped him and said, "We can't fuck them up alone. We need more help. If we go now, we'll just get fucked over and the girls won't be saved. Let's give it another five minutes. He can't hurt her in just 5 minutes."

Sam had a nasty scowl across his face that I've only seen a few times before. No one was going to stop him from unleashing his fury on those gang bangers. The last time I've seen him this way, he took on four big bikers from another club. I watched him use his Karate skills like out of some action movie; where the hero takes everyone out. He had all of them on the ground in a bloody mess. He spent two years in jail for that one.

Stopping before he opened the door, he turned back to me and said, "I guess you like hearing Candy getting fucked and Mercedes being brutalized. I can't take it Geno. I got to do something."

I answered, "Bro just five minutes. We only need two others to show up. They can be the diversion in the lobby, while we go in the back way. If we go now, we won't make it and the girls will still be used but only much worst for our failure. They are the ones that need us to be patient."

Showing restraint, he finally went back to hearing what was happening to Mercedes. As Tyler was now spanking her ass with the paddle, she was screaming for him to stop. He finally did after another 8 blows, four on each side. Mercedes was breathing heavy and suffering from the hard wallops begging for it to end. As she was weeping in agony, Ramon asked Tyler what Mercedes excuse really was. They walked away from the listening devise.

Turning back to watch Candy, she was now fucking a different Mexican. She was sitting on him facing out toward the miniature camera that Sam planted. Finally I could see her expressions. Smiling, she kept turning back saying something to the guy that she was bouncing up and down on. Her legs were straddling his fat body, while leaning back as this guy was roughly playing with her big boobs. As she was breathing heavy, she kept mouthing something. Quickly I turned the station to hear what she was saying.

"Oh my god, you feel so good fucking me. Oh my god," Candy kept repeating over and over again.

Sam became very annoyed and yelled, "What the fuck Geno! You see her having fun. I need to hear what's happening to Mercedes."

When we turned back to listen to Mercedes ordeal, we heard Teyo yelling, "Is it okay for me to fuck this one Bro. You did promise I could fuck another girl besides Rita. Bent over like that, she just begging to be fucked. Her cunt is hot and wet too. I bet she's finally ready."

Ramon looked over at Teyo with his fingers playing with Mercedes pussy from the rear. "Go ahead little bro. But make it quick. Tyler isn't finished with her yet."

We heard Teyo talking as he walked over to her face. "You're such a beautiful puta and I'm going to really enjoy fucking you. But first open your mouth and suck me hard."

We knew she did by Teyo saying, "Oh yeah! Very nice puta! Get me nice and hard."

When he walked behind her and began pushing his hardened cock into her pussy, he uttered, "You have a very tight cunt for a puta. There we go, all in. You're really hot and wet. I'm going to enjoy fucking you puta."

Sam looked at me and yelled, "Are you happy now Geno."

"It will be fine. The guys will be here real soon. She'll be okay. It is just a fuck." I answered back.

We listened to Teyo fucking Mercedes from his groans and the sloshing noise of his cock going in and out. What surprised us was the way Mercedes responded with pleasurable responses. We didn't expect hearing that.

"Oh that feels so good! I'm so freaking horny. Yes, oh yes!" Mercedes kept shouting.

So I nudged Sam's arm and said, "See, she likes it."

After some time we heard Teyo suddenly blurt, "Is it okay to squirt it in her?"

As Tyler was now walking to her, he told him it was fine. Then we heard a loud grunt coming from Teyo as he pronounced, "Oh yeah! You have a nice cunt for fucking. I really needed that."

"You done," Tyler asked. We didn't hear anything back from Teyo. "Crank her up Ramon. I need to get started on the punishment for all of her lying." He chuckled and added, "And for my face."

Just before he did, Cisco asked if he could have a quickie too. Tyler took a deep breath and sighed, "Okay but hurry up. I'm very anxious to hear the bitch scream."

We heard a zipper and then Cisco saying, "You're very hot and wet bitch. The Juice seems to be doing its trick. Ah, you feel great. All in! I won't take long using you as cum dump. Ah! I can tell you like being fucked."

All we heard was Mercedes verbalizing about enjoying his cock and him grunting. It wasn't long until we heard him say, "Don't move bitch. Oh yeah that feels great unloading in you." Then there was a long pause afterwards Cisco told Tyler that she was all his.

We could hear squeaks from Ramon turning a handle pulling Mercedes back up. "Just a little more back," Tyler ordered. "That's perfect. Her tits are pushed out nicely for a little nipple pain."

Walking over to her, he reached for her breast and began pulling on her nipples stretching them out. He slapped each breast hard several times, as Mercedes squealed for him to stop.

"Please stop. You're hurting me. Please! I'll behave and do what you ask. Please. I hurt so much. Please no more!"

There was a long quit pause. Finally Tyler standing in front laughed and said, "How do you like it now Mercedes? All tied up like a piece of meat hanging on a hook. I love the tattoo on your cunt mound. Whoever did that knew you are a filthy whore. But we need to add some more fluff to your body so everyone will know you're a big slut. Let's see, what I should I do? Teyo, get me that rope over there."

We heard Mercedes say, "When I get out of here, you will pay you bastards!" Another long pause with Mercedes then sensually yelling, "My pussy is so hot please fuck me. Forget what I said before. Please someone fuck me."

Tyler laughed and had Teyo put the ball back in her mouth. When he took the rope, he told her that he was going to tie up her breast to get them extended out. Being in pain, we could hear her mumbling to stop.

As her breast were being tightly tied Ramon said, "Tyler is going to have your body in such pain. After he's done with you, we'll put a dildo vibrating in you to keep you somewhat sane, until we take you over for the gang bang. When he's done and every time you look in the mirror, you'll remember where you got it from."

He laughed, pulled her cheeks with one hand and said, "But don't worry my cute little puta, I wouldn't let him damage that beautiful face of yours. You still have to fuck for a few more months, before I'll sell your ass to some German brothel." He gave out a huge laugh afterwards.

Sam was furious and I held him back again. He was steaming and needed to start his attack. But I stopped him by telling him that Tyler still hasn't done anything yet and she was begging for the sex. The guys will get here. Just wait. But I really wanted to hear what he was going to do to her. I silently wished that I could be there watching her grimace in agony.

As Ramon and Cisco were leaving, Ramon told Tyler, "Now Bro don't damage to her body too much. We still have to make dinero from her. I got to go check on my new blonde puta to see how she's doing. I hope you'll teach Teyo some of your tricks. He's 18 now and ready to learn the family trade. Being a Sanchez, I know he'll enjoy giving the puta some pain. Like me it's in his blood." He laughed as we heard the door slam shut.

After Ramon left, we heard some metal clicking together. He told Teyo to get the burner on and went back to torment Mercedes.

"You know why I'm with Ramon, Mercedes," Tyler asked. "No! Well it's because I love punishing the girls to get them back obeying our orders. Their screams are music to my ears. I'll take the gag out, once I'm ready to start on you. I can't wait to hear you shriek in agony."

"Look Teyo," Tyler spouted. "Her nipples are a nice blue and have protruded out nicely. They look ready for some fun."

Teyo laughed and replied, "So that's what tying rope tightly around tits creates. But does it also make her leak?"

He pointed to a puddle of semen that had drip out of her pussy. They both laughed looking at the jism flowing down her legs with Tyler saying, "No kid, she's leaking because she can't hold it in. It has nothing to do with the rope. And kid, it does look like you and Cisco dumped a lot of sperm in her. Let's see if she likes its taste."

We heard him take out the gag telling her to open wide. Then we heard a slap with Tyler angry saying, "Open your fucking mouth Kathryn or I'll hit you harder."

There was a pause until Tyler nicely said, "That's it Kathryn. Suck the goo off my fingers. Now swallow it. Good girl."

He then told Teyo to scoop all of his semen off the floor and dig it out of her cunt. As you do, feed it to the slut. We hear Teyo laughing as he did what was asked. It became quit for some time, but we could hear Kathryn slurping in between her sniveling. When he finished, he told Tyler that he was done.

Tyler laughed, while explaining to Mercedes what was going to happen. "To start with Kathryn we have five branding irons for you to choose from. If you choose one, I won't use any of the others. But if you don't, I will brand you with all five. And bitch they will hurt a lot. So here they are for you to look at."

Sam was livid and I couldn't stop him this time. But fortunately Hammer pulled up driving Mercedes car with three other bikers. He told us that three more were minutes away. I watched as they devised a plan.

I was still enthralled listening to Tyler degrading Mercedes. "Let's see! Here is my favorite. A nice drawing of a girl bent forward with her ass in the air and legs spread apart. And the best part Mercedes is the lettering 'Owned Puta' scrolled around it. Let's see how that fits on the small of your back just above your ass crack. Oh yeah it fits nicely. I'll put this one in the fire to heat up."

I could hear him walking over to the stove telling Mercedes how good she'll look with it branded on her.

Then he described the other branding irons."The next one we have here is a small filled heart with the lettering 'Loves to fuck' scrolled around it. This one will fit nicely on either ass cheek. We can't forget the other cheek. The other side will have the same heart but says 'Loves to suck' scrolled around it. They are a matching set. I can't brand one without the other. Let me get them both hot." He laughed as he kept tormenting Mercedes with what the other two irons looked like.

Suddenly Sam opened the door and blurted, "We're ready to go. I need you to get Candy? I'll need everyone else to help with freeing Mercedes before she gets really hurt.

"Okay bro," I answered back. "But you better hurry. He's just finished describing the branding irons and seems ready to use them."

I watched half of the bikers went toward the lobby and the others went to the back. I was about ready to run and get Candy, when I heard Mercedes screams coming from the speakers. Rushing back in, I didn't want to miss any of her torture.

She was whimpering in agony as Tyler boasted, "Hurting you is so pleasing to me bitch. Like when you stepped on my balls. I'm still really sore. Let me get the rod red hot again so I can pierce your other nipple." He was laughing as he walked away from her.

I keep thinking, "Hurry up Sam. Hurry up!"