Merciless

Story Info
Blake's destroyed when his love leaves him for other man.
2.5k words
3.1
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Attik
Attik
3 Followers

When it all began, it was more of a shock than anything. Blake spent most of his life miserable, but recently found the girl of his dreams. He was happy constantly just knowing that he was loved. The idea that someone cared for him was all he ever needed, and he finally got it. He spent every waking moment with her, maybe he did suffocate her a little, but he loved her with all of his heart. He wanted to spend every second with her, and hold her so close that she could never get away. Unfortunately irony set in, and his desire to be so close to her only pushed her farther away. She ended up leaving him, and he was heart broken and lost. He had to figure out a way to get her back, to make her see how much he loves her.

"I just can't believe she left me, after all the shit she said about us being together forever. She just up and left me, and I don't even know why," said Blake to his best friend David as they sat around playing video games at the arcade in the local mall.

"Man, it's just the way it is, there are plenty of women in the world, you'll find someone better," said David in a sympathetic voice. His words were supposed to be helpful, but instead they only burned a deeper hole in Blake's heart. Because those words were too familiar, the love of his life Rachel said those same words to him a few weeks ago.

"It doesn't matter how many women there are in the world, I only want one. She just doesn't want me, and I have no idea how to make her want me," replied Blake.

Just as he finished talking the loud speaker came on. "The mall will be closing in ten minutes," echoed through the arcade room.

"Well man, I don't know what to tell you, but we better get out of here before we get locked in," David said as he turned to walk out the door leaving his game unfinished.

When they got to the mall parking lot Blake took out a cigarette and lit it up. He took a long slow drag from it, and held the smoke in his lungs hoping that it would help calm him down. "I just don't understand why life has to be so difficult. I'd like to be a dog, that way my only worries would be where I'm going to sleep next," Blake said after exhaling the cigarette smoke.

"A dog's life isn't that easy, and if they didn't have someone to take care of them it would be a lot harder," David said trying to sound philosophical.

"I don't know, man. Well, I'm going to get the hell out of here. I'll talk to you tomorrow," Blake said as he started walking away from David.

"All right man, see ya tomorrow." David said while watching Blake walk away from him.

Blake's mind was racing, every thought from missing Rachel to eventually dying was slamming into his head like a hammer. He was on the verge of tears, but he fought to hold them back as he continued nursing on his cigarette. Suddenly He found himself walking away from his house, but he didn't really care at that moment, until he realized he was heading towards Rachel's house.

When he arrived at Rachel's house, he didn't knock or anything. He just stood there at the steps leading to her front door, staring at the place where he used to feel safe. Out of nowhere he heard voices, it sounded like a male and female laughing. So he quickly ran into the trees nearby and watched Rachel's front door from there. He didn't watch for long because maybe a minute after he hid he saw two shadow figures walking up the stairs to her front door. With only the streetlights and the moon as a source of light it was hard to make out who it was.

Then a car passed by and it's bright headlights shined right on Rachel and Thomas Ranger. He couldn't believe who she was with. He had always hated Thomas, because he was your typical follower that did whatever was cool, and had no idea of who he really was or what he really believed in. He was also very sure that Thomas was going to try and fuck Rachel tonight. He couldn't do anything though, they broke up, and that was that. So he just gave up, and started walking home.

When he got home he just flopped down face first on his bed, and wept. All he wanted to do was die that night, because the images of Thomas, and Rachel fucking were too much for him to handle. He could just picture Thomas shoving his dick into Rachel's mouth and enjoying the feeling of her soft pouty lips gliding over the smooth flesh of his stiff organ. He could hear the moans coming from Thomas' lips as he shot his sperm into Rachel's waiting mouth, and it was driving him crazy. He couldn't handle it, so he went to the medicine cabinet and took a couple sleeping pills. He wasn't aiming to kill himself, but he didn't want to be awake at the time, so he decided to go to sleep.

Blake was hoping that the sleeping pills would give him a dreamless sleep, but they didn't. That night dreams of Rachel on all fours taking Thomas' dick in her juicy pussy invaded his mind. "Oh fuck me like the dirty little whore I am!" He heard Rachel scream. "Use my body like that pussy-whipped fuck up Blake never could!" It was just a dream, but it felt extremely real. The words hurt him deeply even if Rachel didn't actually say them, just the idea that she might have was tearing him apart. He wished that he could wake up, but he couldn't.

All he could do was stare at the picture of Thomas sliding his hard shaft in and out of Rachel's tight little pussy, and hear her scream out in pleasure. The dream finally ended when Thomas' face contorted, and he moaned that he was cuming. Blake's mind was relieved for a few moments, until another dream started. This time around he could see Thomas on top of Rachel, and Rachel had her legs wrapped around Thomas' body. Rachel's beautiful C cup tits were bouncing and she was moaning all kinds of obscene words into Thomas' ear as he fucked her for all he was worth. This time around Thomas was a minute man, because he quickly yanked his meat stick out of Rachel, and shot his cum all over her flat stomach, his cum pooled in her belly button. She just giggled and stuck her finger in her belly button and started sucking the cum off of her finger. Finally after all of this took place, Blake woke up.

He couldn't get his mind off of his dreams all morning. He just kept thinking about Rachel, and Thomas. It was making him sick to his stomach, and he was truly fighting for all he was worth not to cry. After a long morning of thinking about it, he finally decided he couldn't take it, and chose to call Rachel. His plan was to call her and just bluntly ask, and that's exactly what he did.

"What? Hell no, I didn't fuck Thomas! We just sat around and had a couple drinks and talked," Rachel said in a somewhat angry voice.

"Well, what were you two doing together in the first place? You know how I feel about him," Blake replied meekly.

"It doesn't matter how you feel about him, we're not together anymore! Can you understand that? I can talk to, and hang out with anyone I want to. Don't you see that you can't control my life anymore?" Rachel replied in a seriously angry tone.

"I'm not trying to control your life, I love you. I just want to be with you, and I don't trust a guy like Thomas around you, that's all," Blake said, once again he was on the verge of tears.

"Look, I know that you love me, but would you please stop saying it all the time? It really doesn't matter if you trust Thomas or not, it's no longer your problem. Anyway, I have to go, good bye," Rachel replied in a calmer tone.

"Ok, talk to you later?" Blake asked, but he was too late, she had already hung up the phone.

After that he laid in bed for a few hours. He was about to go to take a mid-afternoon nap when David called. "Hey man, what the hell are you up to?" he asked, sounding rather excited.

"Nothing, I was about to go to sleep," Blake replied in a groggy voice.

"It's not nap time man, Thomas is down at the billiards talking shit about he fucked Rachel!" David almost yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Blake screamed, "I just talked to Rachel a couple hours ago, and she said they just talked!"

"Well one of them is lying man, cause he's saying all kinds of shit, and telling everyone what a great fuck she is," David said in defense.

"All right I'll be there in a couple minutes." Blake said, and quickly hung up the phone. He quickly put on a pair of pants, and his shoes, then he grabbed the phone, and called a cab.

When he got to the billiards he jumped out of the cab, and threw a twenty at the driver. He ran inside just in time to hear Thomas tell another group of guys about how he fucked Rachel. "Man, as soon as I got there she was slobbering all over my cock, and I was just slamming it into her mouth with all of my might. She was moaning and loving it, she even swallowed all of my cum when I shot off in her mouth, it was great! We showered together, and she fondled my balls until my cock got hard again, then she let me tit-fuck her in the shower. It was fucking awesome too, she has the most beautiful tits, they were so soft as my cock slid in between those mountains. She must use some kind of lotion because the valley between her tits was baby soft. Also, when I shot my cum on her neck, and face she smiled at me, so I knew she was loving it." Thomas said, showing how proud of himself he was.

Blake had heard enough, and started walking towards Thomas. When he reached him, he didn't even think, he just punched Thomas in the back of the head with all the strength he had in him. Thomas immediately hit the floor, and Blake just started kicking him. "You fucked her, huh? You're real fucking proud of yourself aren't you, motherfucker!" Blake yelled in total rage as he kicked, and spat at Thomas. He continued to kick Thomas a few more times, until the owner of the Billiards came out from the back, and grabbed him. Blake continued kicking at Thomas as the owner dragged him outside.

"Don't ever let me catch you in here again, you punk!" the owner yelled. Blake got up, and brushed off his clothes.

"Fuck you! That place sucks anyway," he said as he turned to go back to his house.

While he was walking home, he planned to call up Rachel, and accuse her of being the lying slut that she is. When he got home, there was a note in the door. He opened it, and began to cry as he read:

"Yeah, I did fuck him, and he was a great lover. He was so much better than you, I don't know why I even wasted my time on a simple fuck like you. His cock is nine inches long, and you know that it's much bigger than that little six inch toothpick you call a dick."

Pain, and anger mixed inside of Blake made him reply with a short phone call. "Hello?" Rachel answered.

"I hope you two are very fucking happy together, just don't come running back to me when you need someone," Blake said angrily, and hung up the phone.

After that, he spent months locked away in his house, only coming out to buy groceries, and sometimes to rent videos. He hadn't spoken to Rachel in well over three months, and he hadn't spoken to another women since her. He was lonely, but he loved Rachel, and Rachel hated him, so he just couldn't win. After the fourth month since they stopped talking, Blake found a note in his door, he knew who it was from, but he chose not to read it. The following week there was another note, and again he didn't read it. Until finally the third week, and the third note, he decided to read them all. Rachel was asking for him back, he was getting what he waited, and waited for.

He didn't reply though, instead he went to the bank, and emptied his life savings. He also bought a used car for fifteen-hundred dollars, and disappeared. Rachel, David, and Thomas all had no idea where he was, but only Rachel and David were concerned. Until a month after he disappeared, When Rachel got a letter in the mail that simply read:

"let me take you around the town and show you how I've survived this long let me take you for a coffee break because it's been all wrong you're making a huge mistake I can't stand to see you sitting there all alone please just let me take you home I've heard him tell you excuses, but they're really lies he is the type of guy I truly despise so please let me show you a different side of life let me show you both of my faces and shed my skin just grant me one perfect night and you'll never hear from me again I've been watching you for so long, and I can no longer wait it kills me to see him stand you up for every date just let me take you out, just let me make you smile just give me the chance to pull you away from him for a while please would you look into my eyes and just give me this chance he doesn't have to know, because it's a special circumstance I need you for me, and you need me for you I'm telling you that it's all there is to do let me take you and show you the world through my eyes just please would you give me this? let me show you that I won't break a single promise just give me this chance and I'll love you forever just give me one second of your life and we'll always be together.

Sincerely, Blake"

The letter put a smile on Rachel's face, and they started writing each other every day. Blake is still far away, and they're not technically a couple, but you never know what will happen tomorrow. They could end up living happily ever after. After all, that's the beauty of life, you never know what will happen, but you'll always have that second chance.

Attik
Attik
3 Followers